Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anneta busty/Busty Aneta - Cardiff  (Read 1630 times)

downwiththesickness

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been tempted by this girl a few times, just looking at those boobs! has anyone had the pleasure?

Offline foreverhung

I've been with her, Overstone Court girl, she's a big boned girl photo heavy Photoshopped in the hips n thigh area, I'm a fairly big guy and she had bigger torso than me
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

downwiththesickness

Is she a tall lass as well? She looks pretty in the photos, is that accurate?
How was the actual service?

Offline foreverhung

The service wasn't too bad she was just too big for me, I was trying to have her from behind but her hips where so wide and legs high, it felt like I needed to be a Pro Basketball player to give her a good seeing too.  I like women petite like a Kylie rather than a 2nd row South African Rugby Player.  Polish Girl she was.

No way near as nice as the pictures suggest however it is the girl I met, I was disappointed to be honest

downwiththesickness

Sounds like the general feel of the Overstone Court girls as far as I can see...

Offline ampersand

What are her face and boobs like - are the pics accurate there?

downwiththesickness

What are her face and boobs like - are the pics accurate there?

To be fair, her boobs did looks spectacular in those photos...

Offline foreverhung

Tits are accurate but the body shape through the hips thighs and ass are photoshopped and face dolled up but not as nice in real life, usual shit, but the girl I saw was her, just big, shot putter type you know

Offline HughJardon

This is the girl just add a few stone, but still its Overstone Court/Dumb balls road so potentially anyone could answer the door.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ampersand

I would, even with an extra stone or two!

Offline foreverhung

Plus she's about 6ft 4 inches in heels

valleypunter

I definitely would. those tits look amazing!

downwiththesickness

Plus she's about 6ft 4 inches in heels

Woah, that's a skyscraper... I am only 5ft6....

Offline foreverhung

I remember having doggy and I felt like a munchkin, my hand spacing was about 1 metre wide and I was pushing upwards, I remember those chunky shoulders I grabbed onto also, some blokes love that huge type of gal but I like em tiny weeny screamers who squirt and quiver and tight and wet and fuck like crazy (help me guys I can't stop)  :sarcastic: - right, I'm off for a wank

Offline ampersand

Well her likes says she will do MMF 3some - maybe a couple of us should team up to see her!!!!!

Offline foreverhung

Sure, I'll give you a leg up to get your cock in her cos I could have done with one when I was there  :wackogirl:

Offline ampersand

I like the idea of having her on the edge of the bed and banging into her doggy - should solve the height differential issue!

Offline foreverhung

I gave her great oral by going 'up' on her

downwiththesickness

My big question is, how was her oral?

Offline foreverhung

I think I gave her better Oral than she gave me