Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fkk Artemis Trip (Berlin) 17th-18th September  (Read 9746 times)

Online Jerboa

I recently got back from Berlin last week, I did a Thursday & Friday there, considered going to a party one of the days, but didn't bother this time, will do Insomnia on my next trip, spent two days at External Link/Members Only

So got to Berlin-Schönefeld on a early morning flight, to early for check in at my hotel, so got train up to the centre, you can buy a tageskarte (day ticket) for €6.90, which gives you travel on S-bahn, U-bahn, trams and buses in zone A,B, and did the sight seeing, Brandenburg gate and the Reichstag, nice pleasant and sunny day, got to 1pm so I headed to my hotel in Hohenzollerndamm, which is not far from Artemis, checked in and jumped on the S-bahn to Westkreuz stn, the club is a 5 minute walk away.

Arrived at 2pm, the friendly receptionist got me a robe and locker key, as I paid €80 entry, then took a shower and put my cash in the valuables locker before taking a wander around the club, there was already a nice selection of girls about, I got a drink from the bar and went and sat down on a sofa, relaxed and took in the scene, a few girls one by one did approach me, but I was certainly not in any rush, even though it was still early there was a nice selection, but first my stomach needed filling, so popped next door to the dinning area for a spot of breakfast.

Back in the lounge got another drink, as I did I spotted External Link/Members Only  she's a well known German lady at Artemis, not hard to spot her, she has the blonde barbie look, mid 30's, fake lips, butt implants and gigantic huge 1500cc silicone tits!!!!!!!! Some say the Bundespost have given Jenna's tits their own post code.  :D Well I was definitely going to take Jenna just to get my mits on her crazy tits, but before I did that I nonchalantly relaxed by the bar taking in the sights, until I couldn't take it anymore, and approached Jenna, nice girl speaks good English, we took a seat at one of the sofas, so we could have a chat, in the clubs you don't have to take the girl to a room in 10 seconds of meeting, if they do insist very quickly then they're probably hustlers, but on the other hand don't chat to a girl for half a hour then tell her you don't want to go room. So had a interview and she ticked all the boxes, wasn't long until we went upstairs to the room.

Jenna 1 hour
The rooms at Artemis are very good, fair size and most have mirrors, as a first session with a girl I usually stick to a half hour, but not this time, I was like the proverbial kid in a sweetie shop, Jenna DFK's, was happy for me to play with her huge boobs, they are hard and firm but her nipples are still responsive and get hard, boob smothering was crazy, I was down there so long I nearly ran out of air, now Jenna is a blowjob expert, and knows what to do, deep throat and ball licking, I was loving it, there was no rush to get through quick and out the door as some girls do, Jenna took her time sucking me, and was happy and responsive to my directions, I had to try tit fucking these monster boobies, so out came the baby oil, I wasn't sure if I needed crampons and climbing rope to ascend the summit, but I managed it, a unique but fun experience, more oral was given then on with a rubber, did cowgirl first, Jenna's boobs were right in my face, or squeezed against my chest, did doggy, she has butt implants so nice arse to hold onto, great view in the large mirror on the wall, then to mish, her legs over my shoulder as I grabbed hold of her boobs, lots of kissing, shot my load wow! Still had 10 mins left, we relaxed on the bed and had a chat.
Jenna Isn't a hustler who tries to get you done as quick as possible, she told me she has many regulars that visit, and only works midday to midnight, she must earn well, as later in the evening she was busy, and not seen much in the lounge, very nice personality and not a hard nosed prossie, gives a very professional service, in fact Jenna is one of my best fkk girls, she also does CIM and anal for extra, (€50-€100) paid her €120 back down at the money lockers then had some dinner.

It was around 7pm by the time I'd finished dinner, back in the lounge there were plenty of new girls, some very tidy looking, lots of fake boobs and tattoos, I took my time having a wander around and chatting to a few girls, they were insisting we go to a room even though I just eaten.

Malia half hour
There was a bunch of Romanian girls sat at one of the sofas in the middle of the lounge, I got talking to one, her name was Malia or it could of been Amelia, she was a hot looking tanned blonde, with a cheeky personality, we spent quite a while joking and taking the piss, so took her to a room after a while, had a good session with Malia, OWO and sex in various positions, and no upselling.

After the session with Malia, I relaxed down in the wellness area, they have a swimming pool, two saunas, hamman, cold plunge pool, a small bar, sex kino and a gym, I had a paddle in the pool, then went for a Finnish sauna, it's nice to relax and not be rushed to session again, though some girls do wander down there to tempt the guys.

Jenna 1 hour
It was about 11pm, I was back in the lounge, place was busy now, lots of hot girls to pick from, but I spotted Jenna back at the bar, those massive tits had a magnetic effect on me, I had to take her again, so off we went to a room again, just as the first session Jenna was great, she sucked me off for a good 30mins, I was loving it, played with her massive tits again, and shagged in several positions.

Went back to the lounge, had a drink and rest, still lots of girls about, I had a mental list in my head of 4-5 girls I liked the look of, one of who was called Vegas, a hot tall Russian blonde barbie doll with large fake tits lips and tattoos, I had a quick chat to her, she asked me to come to a room, but I told her later as I was still recovering, where else can you deny stunning birds a shag? Any saunaclub lol.  :D

Priscilla half hour
A bit later I was ready to go room again, Vegas was with another guy, so went over to another girl on my list, another tall blonde barbie with fake tits, lips and a unusual leopard print tattoo on her back, her name was Priscilla from Germany, age probably late 20's, after a chat on a sofa, she ticked all the boxes, so off we went to a room, there was a few minutes wait for a room, place was busy, Priscilla was very good, great OWO and sex in many positions, she took a good pounding with no complaints, I must of been into her as I able to shoot my load for a fourth time!  :thumbsup:

It was fairly late now 02:30 place was still busy, and took another drink in the bar, I was knackered, it had been a long day, early flight, and was literally shagged out, so got dressed around 3am and jump in a taxi in the car park, cabby was switched on, straight back to hotel €10.

Friday
I slept well, didn't get up till 1pm, got ready and off I went back to Artemis again, Hohenzollerndam S-bahn station is a short walk, it's just two stops away from Westkreuz on the Berlin ring line, then short walk to the club, arrived at 14:30 paid my €80 at reception, got changed and showered, then over to the bar, there were a fair selection of girls, but no rush, I went for some breakfast/lunch, were I bumped into Jenna, would definitely see her later, did I mention she has massive knockers?  :P Took a seat in the lounge with a drink, a few girls came over to tempt me, one I remember was called Amina, said she was Iranian, light brown skin, long jet black waist length hair, and good looking, she offered to go to a room, why did I say no? She was hot, I wasn't in any rush to do a first session, but maybe I should of, as later in the evening I hardly saw her in the club, maybe another punter had kidnapped her all night.

Jenna 1 hour
It wasn't till about 5pm that I fancied a first punt, thought about a couple of the girls on my list, but saw that Jenna was back in the room by the bar, would be rude not to, as I was guaranteed a great session with her, and I wasn't wrong, great first session to start the evening off, she is certainly a expert in her business.  :thumbsup:

Back in the lounge, got a drink, then noticed it was dinner time, so went for some food, which wasn't bad, choice of 2-3 hot mains, soup, salads and dessert, a punter needs to keep his strength up,  :D

Senegal? half hour
As usual by this time of night the line up had increased, as new girls had started work, a very nice selection to pick from, earlier on I'd chatted to a Senegalese lady, forgotten her name, nice looking with slim body, about 30 yrs old, she was bubbly and a fun girl to chat to, so off to a room we went, a good session was had, expert OWO and good sex, did 69 and licked her pink pussy hole!

I needed a rest, so went downstairs to the wellness area, had a swim and paddle in the pool, then took a sauna, it's good just to relax down here on lounger, some girls do come down to tempt, but it's not to much problem, I never used the bar down there, a few guys and the odd girl were there, I guess at least down there you can have a conversation and be heard, unlike upstairs.

Penny half hour
I returned to the lounge, I was loitering by the entrance, when I got talking to a Thai lady, her name was Penny, petite milf in her 30's, we got on well joking and me using some thai on her, she was fun so took her upstairs, the session was quite good, not wild but ok, she had a bit of a routine, OWO was fine and she didn't try to rush me.

Now it was late by the time I returned to the lounge, I fancied another session, preferably with one of the barbiedolls, and there were a few about, one of them I went over to talk to was Virginia, a tall busty blonde Hungarian with the barbie look, I introduced myself, and she told me her name, and then she said "ok maybe I will see you later" another guy was waiting for her nearby, fair enough but funny thing was they had a chat, but didn't go room, so Virginia shit out as I would of probably taken her, also she walk past me a few times later and ignored me, maybe it was my old spice aftershave.  :unknown:

Jaime half hour
It was about 2am now, I still fancied a last session, got talking to a German milf called Jaime, another blonde with fake boobs and tattoos, spoke good English and had a toned body, so off we went upstairs, another very good session, Jaime gave a good service, and didn't complain or rush, she has a cracking body to hold on to, and a great pair of fake tits, she said she has two kids, even though her pussy was tight.  :P

I was knackered, went back to the lounge and relaxed, got chatting to a few girls, one of which was called Valeska, a half German-Mozambique young girl, pretty mixed race look with that German accent, but I was to tired to play, I ended up getting dressed just as the place closed at 5am, as I jumped in my cab a few of the girls jumped in their BMW and Mercs, their pussies are a gold mine!
But my cab driver was a dick, he took me a long way home, I don't think he did it to boost the meter, he just seemed clueless, as he had to put in the address half way there, German efficiency yeah?  :rolleyes:

Conclusion
I had a very good time in Berlin, I'd planned to only do two days at Artemis, I didn't fancy a party at the time, not that I'm a shy boy, been there done it, and will probably do it again soon, I fancy going to Insomnia soon on the Thursday party. Artemis itself is a good club, up there with the big Hessen clubs, and similar set up to Palace, I was surprised I wasn't hustled a lot, maybe I was lucky, and picked the right girls, but it's usually also the way you as a punter acts, if you look like a frightened rabbit and nervous, the sharks will smell blood and start to circle.
Jenna was one main reason to visiting, should really say two main reasons lol, for a professional hooker who is obviously very popular at the club she hasn't got a shitty attitude, doesn't hustle and provides a excellent service in the room, she's a switched on lady who knows what fellas want, her model name is Nova Nice.  :thumbsup:

Bravo TV video of Artemis External Link/Members Only
German TV External Link/Members Only

And to end the report a pic of Jenna  :crazy: :wacko:
Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

Nice review excellent - Love those tits - very good oily tit wank

Online Jerboa

Nice review excellent - Love those tits - very good oily tit wank

Cheers, yes it certainly was I can tell you.  :D

password02

Any discounts for booking her 3x?

Offline Steve2

Nice review J.

Looks like Insomnia this week then  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Online Jerboa

vt

And to end the report a pic of Jenna  :crazy: :wacko:

You don't get many of those to the pound!  :D

Cheers for the report!  :drinks:

Offline adindas

Captain Caveman

I recently got back from Berlin last week, I did a Thursday & Friday there, considered going to a party one of the days, but didn't bother this time, will do Insomnia on my next trip, spent two days at External Link/Members Only

So got to Berlin-Schönefeld on a early morning flight, to early for check in at my hotel, so got train up to the centre, you can buy a tageskarte (day ticket) for €6.90, which gives you travel on S-bahn, U-bahn, trams and buses in zone A,B, and did the sight seeing, Brandenburg gate and the Reichstag, nice pleasant and sunny day, got to 1pm so I headed to my hotel in Hohenzollerndamm, which is not far from Artemis, checked in and jumped on the S-bahn to Westkreuz stn, the club is a 5 minute walk away.

I think it's called the Bundestag these days...

:)

But thanks for the report

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the report Jerboa.

Glad you had a good time with no great upselling push. Probably a good move to get there early afternoon, take your time and make full use of the facilities.

Mrblonde77

Great review dude. Think got similar taste in the Barbie type girls.  :D  Seriously thinking of going here before too long, especially for that Jenna. Quick Cpl questions if don't mind as not been to a place like this before. How do you know if particular girls will be there before you booked your stay or is it bit of a gamble? Are all girls priced the same, or is it a negotiation? cheers

Online Jerboa

Great review dude. Think got similar taste in the Barbie type girls.  :D  Seriously thinking of going here before too long, especially for that Jenna. Quick Cpl questions if don't mind as not been to a place like this before. How do you know if particular girls will be there before you booked your stay or is it bit of a gamble? Are all girls priced the same, or is it a negotiation? cheers

With most girls you never really know, they can come and go, some girls only work 2 weeks a month, or a few days a week, Jenna does post her dates on her Artemis page and replies to messges. In German fkk/saunaclubs the prices are fixed, the girls can only charge extra for anal and CIM.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Pmason99

I was at Artemis a couple of weeks ago – but been there many times before.  Wonderful girls and a great experience.  Guess I was the luckiest guy there though that night.
I was just sitting at the bar having a quiet drink, when I spotted this girl that I really fancied.  She looked quite shy (surprising for that place) and she kept glancing at me.  Anyway she came over and we started talking and I decided to go with her.  She is Turkish and had only been in Berlin for a few weeks and had been at the Artemis about 10 days.  She started by giving me a very loving and tender blow job; but then I noticed that she had marks on her bum.  I asked her about them and she told me that her Turkish boyfriend had told her that she needed to do anal with client as she would make an extra 100 euro.  She had never taken anal so he was very nervous and he had beaten her with his belt and then forced himself into her anus causing her great pain.

Anyway to cut a long story short our half hour session ended up as a 90 minute session where I was able to give her a proper vaginal orgasm (she said the first she had had in an age) and then after a pause where we chatted about anything and everything, I started fingering her anus.  When I felt she was properly relaxed I lubed up and slowly and gently fully entered her anally.  I worked her hard little clit at the same time and she was able to orgasm a second time.  I had wanted to come in her mouth but I couldn’t stop myself and I shot in her arse (in a condom!!)

When we came to the payment bit at the locked she absolutely refused to take the money she was due.

I decided to go back to Artemis the next evening and I found her again.  We went to a room and she begged me to take her away from her boyfriend (pimp) who has still been beating her.  I really didn’t know what I should do as I was only in Berlin for another couple of days and then going to Dusseldorf.  Anyway we decided not to leave the club together but I met her outside and she came back to my hotel.  That night I experienced the best sex I have ever had, really beautiful oral and wonderful penetrative sex (just vaginal).  I woke up to find my penis in her mouth!  She is quite realistic and knows that the only way she can support herself it with her sex and she is OK about that.

I would have loved to take her back to the UK as my mistress but of course she didn’t have a UK visa so I told her she could come with me to Dusseldorf and that I knew a private brothel owner who might take her on.  I telephoned this guy and when we got there I tool her for an audition.  She was just brilliant and he decided to hire her to work in his place, where they have parties about 2 or 3 times a week for very select and rich clients who pay a lot!! She had done just one party when I talked to her last and she said it was great and really nice clients and that they had liked her too.

Online Jerboa

Offline Cactus

Good report on your time there.

Do the majority of the girls speak English? I went to Airport Girls when I was last in Berlin, only one girl spoke English and my German is rather limited, not that it mattered though as many of the girls didn't even speak German.  The language barrier was something of a turn off.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good report on your time there.

Do the majority of the girls speak English? I went to Airport Girls when I was last in Berlin, only one girl spoke English and my German is rather limited, not that it mattered though as many of the girls didn't even speak German.  The language barrier was something of a turn off.

They can certainly quote prices! Much better level of English spoken at Artemis ime.

Online Jerboa

Most girls speak good English, as they have so many international customers, the few girls who don't speak much English are usually new.

Offline claretandblue

I was at Artemis a couple of weeks ago – but been there many times before.  Wonderful girls and a great experience.  Guess I was the luckiest guy there though that night.
I was just sitting at the bar having a quiet drink, when I spotted this girl that I really fancied.  She looked quite shy (surprising for that place) and she kept glancing at me.  Anyway she came over and we started talking and I decided to go with her.  She is Turkish and had only been in Berlin for a few weeks and had been at the Artemis about 10 days.  She started by giving me a very loving and tender blow job; but then I noticed that she had marks on her bum.  I asked her about them and she told me that her Turkish boyfriend had told her that she needed to do anal with client as she would make an extra 100 euro.  She had never taken anal so he was very nervous and he had beaten her with his belt and then forced himself into her anus causing her great pain.

Anyway to cut a long story short our half hour session ended up as a 90 minute session where I was able to give her a proper vaginal orgasm (she said the first she had had in an age) and then after a pause where we chatted about anything and everything, I started fingering her anus.  When I felt she was properly relaxed I lubed up and slowly and gently fully entered her anally.  I worked her hard little clit at the same time and she was able to orgasm a second time.  I had wanted to come in her mouth but I couldn’t stop myself and I shot in her arse (in a condom!!)

When we came to the payment bit at the locked she absolutely refused to take the money she was due.

I decided to go back to Artemis the next evening and I found her again.  We went to a room and she begged me to take her away from her boyfriend (pimp) who has still been beating her.  I really didn’t know what I should do as I was only in Berlin for another couple of days and then going to Dusseldorf.  Anyway we decided not to leave the club together but I met her outside and she came back to my hotel.  That night I experienced the best sex I have ever had, really beautiful oral and wonderful penetrative sex (just vaginal).  I woke up to find my penis in her mouth!  She is quite realistic and knows that the only way she can support herself it with her sex and she is OK about that.

I would have loved to take her back to the UK as my mistress but of course she didn’t have a UK visa so I told her she could come with me to Dusseldorf and that I knew a private brothel owner who might take her on.  I telephoned this guy and when we got there I tool her for an audition.  She was just brilliant and he decided to hire her to work in his place, where they have parties about 2 or 3 times a week for very select and rich clients who pay a lot!! She had done just one party when I talked to her last and she said it was great and really nice clients and that they had liked her too.
Wtf

budgie smuggler

Wtf

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm surprised she didn't offer to have his kids.

Simon S

Peterpack

Great trip report, thanks mate !

vt

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm surprised she didn't offer to have his kids.

I do hope he comes back and tells us how it turned out after he saved this prossie from her evil pimp...I love a happy ending!  :D

Simon S

Offline Steve2

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Simon

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Simon S

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Simon

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
Very true mate, it was a great report and glad he enjoyed himself but I'd rather have a wank than pay for her.

Online Jerboa

The minger with the ridiculous breasts.

If Jenna doesn't do it for you then fair enough, we all have different tastes, It's her body to do what she wants with, but calling a hooker who hasn't pissed in your bier vile is a bit strong Simon.  :(

Simon S

If Jenna doesn't do it for you then fair enough, we all have different tastes, It's her body to do what she wants with, but calling a hooker who hasn't pissed in your bier vile is a bit strong Simon.  :(
Sorry, what would be more appropriate ?

Online Jerboa

Sorry, what would be more appropriate ?

Oh I don't know, maybe good report but she's not my type. Not being fluffy here, but Jenna is professional and gives a good service, which I appreciate.  :hi:

spkmstr48

Oh I don't know, maybe good report but she's not my type. Not being fluffy here, but Jenna is professional and gives a good service, which I appreciate.  :hi:

She's not my type either, but you never know, some of my best punts have been with "not my type" girls  :D

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Simon S

Great report but she is not my type, those tits are ridiculous.

Happy now ?

Online webpunter

Happy now ?
Those tits aren't quite so ridiculous when they are oiled up with a stupendous tit-wank.  I've made some comments about Jenna on various Berlin / Artemis threads on here.  OP's comments are spot on.  After entry fee then you simply won't get better @ €120 hr.  A real life porn star.  She told me the name of the films she's been in.  Have this noted somewhere - but can't find.  Something with Dolls in the name.  Will deffo have to do a return visit sometime

Online Jerboa

Happy now ?

Yes I'm happy now, you could of just said that in the first place.

Those tits aren't quite so ridiculous when they are oiled up with a stupendous tit-wank.  I've made some comments about Jenna on various Berlin / Artemis threads on here.  OP's comments are spot on.  After entry fee then you simply won't get better @ €120 hr.  A real life porn star.  She told me the name of the films she's been in.  Have this noted somewhere - but can't find.  Something with Dolls in the name.  Will deffo have to do a return visit sometime

So true, I just returned back from Berlin, and her tit wanks are amazing lol.  :wacko:

Peterpack

Hi guys,

I have a few Artemis questions.

A) is it always easy to get a taxi from Artemis?

B) what time of day is best to go where there is a decent selection of ladies but you don't have to queue for rooms?

C) The idea of some sexual activity in public places is enticing. I believe you can do stuff in the cinema. Anyone done this? How clean is the cinema?

Any one public places you can have sexual activity with girls?

Thanks

Simon S

Yes I'm happy now, you could of just said that in the first place.

So true, I just returned back from Berlin, and her tit wanks are amazing lol.  :wacko:
You could've glued 2 footballs together and had the same effect for €110 less.

Online Jerboa

Hi guys,

I have a few Artemis questions.

A) is it always easy to get a taxi from Artemis?
Yes it's easy, the end of the night the carpark has a queue of taxis, during the day ask reception to call one. Or Westkreuz S-bahn is a 5 min walk so easy to get to.

B) what time of day is best to go where there is a decent selection of ladies but you don't have to queue for rooms?
I say as the same in most saunaclubs, early evening, as more girls come in, but not to busy, on a week night if there isn't a big convention on there might not be so many customers.

C) The idea of some sexual activity in public places is enticing. I believe you can do stuff in the cinema. Anyone done this? How clean is the cinema? You can do more than stuff, you can fuck, I was there Friday night, we had our own live sex show going, In theory the tradition of fkk is to be able to have sex anywhere, but most girls will either want a room, or the kino.

Online Jerboa

Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd Oct

I left Airport girls and waited for the S-bahn, you can get a train from the airport that runs onto the ring line, so is handy to get to Westkreuz and Artemis. I arrived and noticed the carpark was closed off, what's going on? It was the 10 year Artemis birthday party, I had no idea, the club would be busy tonight, got showered and to the lounge, tonight all the girls were wearing dresses, which made a change, not sure if I prefer them naked, at least then you can clock the bodywork before you go to a room. There were quite a few girls there already, I knew I needed to session soon, before the room got busy. I had a chat to Jenna, and said I'd see her latter, she told me come see her before 8pm, as she was booked up for the rest of the night, and she was, a guy was with her sitting in the lounge or going upstairs all night, that must of cost him a few €uros, Jenna would be good company, but not sure I'd want to spend all night with a girl, with the meter running at €2 per minute.  :D

Karolina half hour
Got talking to a hot looking German blonde called Karolina, early 20's tanned slim body, and a sexy accent, we headed up to the room, had a decent time, no kissing, but good OWO and a energetic shag, if you want to bang the sterotypical sexy German girl she's the one, says she work two weeks a month at the club.

By 7pm it was time for dinner, I walked into the dinning room, but couldn't work out where the food was, took a walk outside and down by the pool there was a big cooking tent, they had some nice grub, had some dessert too.

At 9pm it was announced that the firework show was to start outside in the car park, there were laser lights and a big sound system, looking good, the fireworks were impressive, the boss must of spent a few quid, I would of rather he had done a free bar though, €10 a bier ouch! External Link/Members Only

By now the club was very busy, difficult to move around, I did a lot of people watching, as there was a long wait for the rooms some girls I talked to like Jaime wouldn't go for only 30mins, the two kinos were busy with girls and punters shagging on the beds, I was perving at the live sex shows.

The rest of the night I didn't session again, chatted to a few girls, and I went down to the wellness area to get away from the crowded bar, parties are fun, but not particularly in a brothel, were it's so busy you have to wait for a room, the girls don't earn waiting around, and guys get frustrated, I could of done some sex kino action, as I'm no stranger to public shagging, but just wasn't that bothered. I left just before 5am, the club was winding down, got back to my hotel for a few hours kip. TBC

Offline claretandblue

Excellent update jerboa, pleased to see simple Simon's attempts to derail another thread have failed  :hi:

Online Jerboa

Saturday 3rd October

I arrived at the club at midday, took a seat at the bar and had a coffee, place was quiet, Two blonde German girls were trying to make a sale with me, but I wasn't interested, I just got a vibe they were sharky, bumped into Jenna at the bar, but she was with another punter, was a bit hungry so got some breakfast. Afterwards I returned to the bar, and got chatting to Kiki & Maya, Kiki was the Senegalese bird I sessioned with the other week, they were friendly and wanted me to take them both, I declined but they took it well, Kiki was a possible for later.

Jenna 1 hour
A hour or so later I spotted Jenna was back in the bar, best take her now before someone books her for all night. So without much chat of we went to the room, business as usual with her, top session.

Afterwards I took time out down in the wellness area, always a good place to relax, have a paddle or a sauna.

Ella half hour
At around 5pm more girls were arriving, I got talking to Ella a slim 30's blonde, who said she was Russian, but didn't have the accent, she had all the talk though and a fit body, so off to the room, Ella gave a amazing BJ, first with her on her knees on the floor, then on the bed, sex was good too, in numerous positions, but as I was shagging Ella in doggy she said our time is nearly up, oh really? With me still hanging out the back of her, I showed her the stopwatch on my watch, 22 minutes only, so she couldn't argue with that, and I kept shagging her, girls do try it on, as many amateur punters forget to check the time or have a watch, maybe because I don't cum in 5 minutes she wanted to cut, but apart from that she is not bad.

Back downstairs more people had arrived, and it wasn't long till dinner, so I waited on one of the lounge cushions at the bottom of the lounge, a few girls moving about, trying to make a sale, my excuse was I was waiting for dinner.

After some good food I took a seat in the lounge, and I spotted Jaime the blond barbie doll, last night she had said she wasn't working today, hmm she must of changed her mind, now a hooker wouldn't of lied to me just so I'd of taken her last night?  :rolleyes: Funny thing is I never spotted Jaime later on, she must of been busy.

later I got chatting to Amalia not Malia who I sessioned with the other week, nice girl with a fit body, I should of had another session with her tbf, but this night I was looking for blondes, unless someone special appeared.

Virginia
This mid 30's busty blonde Hungarian barbie doll milf is a hard worker, I watched her enter the lounge, and start her sales pitch straight away, or she'd walk down to the side of the lounge to place her handbag, then did her routine sweep of the area, proceeding into the kino then a loop around the bar. Now as you can guess Virginia is my type, I had spoken to her the other week, where she'd excused herself, I hadn't thought anything of it, thinking she may have had another punter lined up, but even yesterday (Friday) she'd walked past and I'd say hello, she'd returned the greeting and kept walking, now that was confusing, was it my aftershave? So there was obviously a problem, but I couldn't work out what, the only dealing I'd had with her was to ask her name the other week, so later Virgina returned and did a circuit, I said hi but again she kept walking, so I wanted to know what the score was, I asked if there was a problem, and she said no problem, weird as she's no virgin in the club, I think it might be a case of mistaken identity, as I can't think why she'd blatantly blank me, oh the shame I was rejected by a hooker, well it is a pisser when she's one of the few who looks the fake barbie doll type.

Maria half hour
A bit later I met a 30's blonde at the bar, not quite the barbie type look I wanted, but still nice looking, her name was Maria and from Bulgaria, after a brief chat I took her to a room, It was around 1am by then, and there was a queue for the rooms, so we took a seat upstairs, next to us a welsh guy had picked two girls for a 3some, but one of his girls was trying it on, he was paying €110 each for lesbian show, fair enough but lets hope it was more than a quick lick of her mates pussy, the bitch wanted more to do a lapdance, he'd had a few biers I think, but I'm sure he knew they were hustling him, If it was me I'd of told her to shove her lapdance up her pretty little arse!
I was bighting my tongue, maybe I should of said something, but he was big enough to manage his own business.
So finally got a room, Maria was a good little session, did decent BJ and FK with no complaints, she wouldn't normally be my first choice.

The rest of the night I considered a last session, but didn't bother in the end, one girl I did talk to, forgot her name, but she has a big gun tattoo on her thigh, she said she only wanted 3some with her friend, I told her I only wanted one girl, she refused, so I said ok if you don't want to earn any money up to you.  :unknown:

I left the club at 5am, short walk to Westkreuz station, and to Schönefeld Airport.

Simon S

Jerboa, what is the general make up of girls in these clubs in terms of nationalities ?

Online Jerboa

Jerboa, what is the general make up of girls in these clubs in terms of nationalities ?

It depends from club to club, in Artemis there are the usual Romanians and Hungarians, as well as other East-Euros like Moldovans, Czechs, Poles, Baltics, Ukrainian, Russians, German born Turks, the odd genuine Spanish, Moroccan, Romanians pretending to be Italian, there were a small number of latinas from Colombia, Venezuela, Dom Rep, Cuba, and about three black girls, a couple of Thai, a German-Iranian, there is a mixed race German-Mozambique girl who's cute, and there was a decent amount of German girls, but no British girls, if a UK hooker went to work at one of these clubs I expect she'd make a good amount, as for most euro guys who visit German saunaclubs would never of punted with a British girl. In other clubs there might be majority of Romanians, like 70%, if it wasn't for Rom prossies many of these clubs would of closed.

Simon S

It depends from club to club, in Artemis there are the usual Romanians and Hungarians, as well as other East-Euros like Moldovans, Czechs, Poles, Baltics, Ukrainian, Russians, German born Turks, the odd genuine Spanish, Moroccan, Romanians pretending to be Italian, there were a small number of latinas from Colombia, Venezuela, Dom Rep, Cuba, and about three black girls, a couple of Thai, a German-Iranian, there is a mixed race German-Mozambique girl who's cute, and there was a decent amount of German girls, but no British girls, if a UK hooker went to work at one of these clubs I expect she'd make a good amount, as for most euro guys who visit German saunaclubs would never of punted with a British girl. In other clubs there might be majority of Romanians, like 70%, if it wasn't for Rom prossies many of these clubs would of closed.
Thanks. Are the Roms as much of a nightmare and lottery as over here ?

Online Jerboa

Thanks. Are the Roms as much of a nightmare and lottery as over here ?

Some of my best experiences in Germany have been with Rom girls, and one of my worst is probably with the German bitch Nika, doesn't mean I will never go with a German again, the trick is to suss out the sharks, the ones that constantly asking you to go room, and abrupt when you say no thanks, there is also a bit of luck involved, the most popular girls usually don't have to hunt for men, the men come to them, I was lucky in my trips to Artemis, it has a reputation of sharks and upselling similar to Palace, the girls didn't try it on, a few suggestions of CIM or anal, but soon dropped it when I declined, there are so many clueless inexperienced punters going to Artemis that the sharks can smell their blood.

Online Jerboa

Video of the impressive firework display on the 10th birthday party, boss must of stumped up some cash! External Link/Members Only