Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You're a handsome man  (Read 7276 times)

Offline Cuntminion

A girl on a webcam once said to me "you're a sad tosser, no wonder you have to pay for sex"

She hit the nail right on the head there!

Don't worry I'm a sad tossed too
If I didn't pay going on civvy pulls I would be waiting every five years to get laid

:cry:

Offline regular_guy

to be fair,

before i lost a lot of weight and toned up, i didn't get any compliments really.

Now i do get quite a few about my looks and my body.

also,  since shaving down below i have started getting compliments about the old chap.

I like them to be honest,  kind of makes me feel good about all the hard work put in.

Offline tintin054

I can't tell if I'm stroking my ego or if the girl is using a mood boosting technique, but

How often when you meet new girls do they tell you how handsome you are and that you don't have to punt?

Never. But that is because i am an ugly fucker.  :cry:

SirFrank

I often get told I'm handsome but in fairness I am. My last punt the girl said to me has anyone ever told you that you look like a young Sid James? I said no but now that you mention it...

JIMI1234

And a rock-a-billy WG i was once nailing said to me... If I said you looked a lot like Elvis, what would you say?

What would I say? I said to her...  youuuuuuuu ain't nuthin but a hound-dog

Offline LoneWolf2020

to be fair,

before i lost a lot of weight and toned up, i didn't get any compliments really.

Now i do get quite a few about my looks and my body.

also,  since shaving down below i have started getting compliments about the old chap.

I like them to be honest,  kind of makes me feel good about all the hard work put in.

i dont think its a great idea to get too excited about compliments from prostitutes.

DogFace36

iloverachelv

I often get that question..

Are you married?

I say no, she asks whhhhy noooot?

I say, with this face?

They respond the same way.

I have been fortunate to be blessed with good looks that I inherited from my mother, especially my skin and teeth.

Occasionally a new girl will start working for the company I work for and a comment might be made to which I respond with "thank you, it might have been noted once or twice before".

Alas, I still remain without spouse.  I would not trust what a working girl says.  She is worse than someone selling a 3 year extended warranty.  Keep the comments remembered from the girls who arent taking your money, dont fall into the cash for flattery trap.  As has been mentioned before in jest, ask her for a freebie and you might see behind the mask.

If a girl starts sucking my cock without me asking she generally doesnt ask the same question as stated above.
In short, women are just as bad as men.

Offline Hertsgent

Offline asseater34

I have had a few girls say it to me, but generally take it as something they say to all the guys through the door, as the nicer they are the more likely you will end up spending more money with them.

Offline Turtle1

I get told all sorts when I'm punting but how often do I get a free session or extra 30min? Not happened in a long time

Offline mh

I often get told I'm handsome but in fairness I am. My last punt the girl said to me has anyone ever told you that you look like a young Sid James? I said no but now that you mention it...

Perhaps you misheard and she said "you remind me of a young Sid James"... were you laughing at the time?  :D

unclesweetheart

MrRiz

The thing is that I am a handsome man, and don't just have WGs telling me that.

But I'm socially awkward around women and so resort to this hobby despite the fact that an average guy in my body would probably not need to (if the goal is just casual sex).

SirFrank

Was Sid James ever young?

That ugly cunt was born at the ripe old age of 60

SirFrank

Perhaps you misheard and she said "you remind me of a young Sid James"... were you laughing at the time?  :D

Yak yak yak. Fuck me if I did look like that scraggy faced fucker I'd slit my ow throat

Offline winkywanky

Even a fugly git like him could 'pull' a decent bird. It's well known that he pestered Barbara Windsor for years to go to bed with him. He finally succeeded. Hair like a brillo pad and skin like a pizza. And that laugh!  :D

If you throw enough shit...

SirFrank

Even a fugly git like him could 'pull' a decent bird. It's well known that he pestered Barbara Windsor for years to go to bed with him. He finally succeeded. Hair like a brillo pad and skin like a pizza. And that laugh!  :D

If you throw enough shit...

Haha true but given the choice I think I'd rather fuck Sid than that flabby, shapeless pancake titted pear shaped cunt. Ewwwwwwww sex kitten my arse. Fuck me how the fuck she attracted so much attention back then I'll never know

JIMI1234

Haha true but given the choice I think I'd rather fuck Sid than that flabby, shapeless pancake titted pear shaped cunt. Ewwwwwwww sex kitten my arse. Fuck me how the fuck she attracted so much attention back then I'll never know

+1
Agree, she was / is fucking mingin'

Distraction

Is that why you married her then?
External Link/Members Only
"Peggy marries Frank in April 1999, despite opposition from her son Grant"

Sorry - I'm ashamed my knowledge of shitty soaps stretches that far. I'll go outside and stand in the rain for a bit, and think about what I've done.

Offline winkywanky

Oh Frank, LMAO!  :lol: You naughty boy!

Now then, Fenella Fielding in Carry on Screaming... :angelgirl:

JIMI1234

Oh Frank, LMAO!  :lol: You naughty boy!

Now then, Fenella Fielding in Carry on Screaming... :angelgirl:

Oh yes!
Those eyelashes, that look, that VOICE!!

SirFrank

Is that why you married her then?
"Peggy marries Frank in April 1999, despite opposition from her son Grant"

Sorry - I'm ashamed my knowledge of shitty soaps stretches that far. I'll go outside and stand in the rain for a bit, and think about what I've done.

It's a fair cop. Imagine them pair of ugly fuckers in bed or even worse, a 3some with Pat!

Margaret Nolan was a carry on hotty - I think she might also have been the girl in goldfinger? Presumably carry on producers overlooked her because she couldn't laugh like a hyena

Offline mh

Presumably carry on producers overlooked her because she couldn't laugh like a hyena

What was it with their obsession with weird laughs from the cast?! Perhaps because they feared genuine laughs from the audience would be thin on the ground!

Offline winkywanky

I don't think that was a concern, they were very popular and continue to be so! Perhaps for a particular generation, but popular nevertheless.

The Ministry of Silly Laughs:

Barbara Windsor
Sid James
Kenneth Williams
Jim Dale
Charles Hawtrey

They all had them!  :D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

At my age I do not get called handsome but they sometimes tell me I am strong or that mister happy is big. They are right!

Offline mh

I don't think that was a concern, they were very popular and continue to be so! Perhaps for a particular generation, but popular nevertheless.

I've laughed along with them myself, they knew what they were doing. Some were hilarious, some not so much. I don't feel the need to seek one out now to watch it, too many other good films I've not yet seen, too little time...

Offline mh

... that mister happy is big. They are right!

And that Mr Big is happy as well...  :lol:

Offline purple_t

So you're body of Baywatch face of Crimewatch.  :lol:

Haha I guess so! :(

Belisknor

I can't tell if I'm stroking my ego or if the girl is using a mood boosting technique, but

How often when you meet new girls do they tell you how handsome you are and that you don't have to punt?

Almost as often as they tell me how big my cock is and with regular girls this is quite a lot along with your such a handsome guy. If this was true I wouldn't be paying gorgeous girls such as yourself stupid amounts of money for sex I'd be fucking them for free. Ultimately there being paid to be nice to us so no compliment can ever be trusted.

Offline punk

Was Sid James ever young?

Must have been when he was a baby.

Was also a boxer and i think hairdresser in south africa.

Not bad for a jewish boy back then.

Offline punk

The Ministry of Silly Laughs:

Barbara Windsor
Sid James
Kenneth Williams
Jim Dale
Charles Hawtrey

They all had them!  :D

Suppose the films ark back to a lost age of sea side post card humour,like this clip.

Offline Jamboney

Looking back I think it's ridiculous when a WG tells me how handsome I am or that my cock is huge or that they can't believe I'm single. Yet at the time I look just like this guy  :yahoo:

Offline Tiger63

I know its just a daft laugh but 2 of my favorite Girls in Gateshead call me their "good looking Grandad"....makes me feel 10ft tall :cool: :lol:

Offline winkywanky

What a superb rack

Which one are you talking about, his tits are bigger than hers?  :rolleyes:

Offline EricJ

So far I have never been told i am handsome or good looking by a WG. I am 6ft 1" and weigh 246lb.

I've only been punting for 1 year.

Offline flybynightpm

This week I had the comment.. "you smell nice, not like an old man at all" ....right that's good then, I feel so much better..

Offline hendrix

So far I have never been told i am handsome or good looking by a WG. I am 6ft 1" and weigh 246lb.

I've only been punting for 1 year.

I wouldn't worry about it. I was punting for at least 15 years and never heard anything like that  :cry: :D

Offline EricJ

I wouldn't worry about it. I was punting for at least 15 years and never heard anything like that  :cry: :D

hehehe..We all need a little ego boost once in a while.   ;)

Offline punk

hehehe..We all need a little ego boost once in a while.   ;)

May be as long as the prossie gets your cash  :sarcastic:

Clarkson

I got it said to me once when I was younger when I was ok looking at best. 

Girl in Manchester said:  your quite nice looking why do this you could pick up an ordinary girl

Yes exactly - some fat cunt who wants me to talk to her understand her and be grateful when she puts out.  Fuck that.

I pay to get fit young girls not to talk and to suck my balls and let me fuck them and then leave and move on.   
The fatter your wallet the better looking they will find you end of.   

Offline Keema

One of my regulars thinks I look George Clooney - I sometimes go along with it and say how would you like George to fuck you today? She has a gorgeous EE accent, so 'Clooney' sounds like she is licking your eardrum.