Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge Parties Thursday 17th September, 11am.  (Read 2054 times)

6 review(s) for CAMBRIDGE PARTIES (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sharkbait

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following some positive reports, I decided to try out Cambridge Parties. I've been to parties before, but not this one, and was curious to discover more. A couple of my friends were keen to hear how I got on, so I might as well publish the report here.

£220 for just over 2 hours - I've never paid this much for a party before, but maybe you get what you pay for. This party had been fully booked for a couple of weeks, and I was on the reserve list. Two days before and I was told I was in. Four girls were promised, and no more than 8 guys.

I parked up about 10:30am (A note about parking - the organisers recommend using the station car park. It's very close by, but not very big, and was full when I arrived. Fortunately, I managed to spot somebody just leaving, but it would be wise to allow extra time to find alternative parking if you have to.) The promised text arrived on time with the address, and I made my way up to a serviced apartment - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a lounge/kitchenette area. All very clean and tidy.

The line-up had been changing by the minute in the lead-up to the party - see the blog on their website, and had changed again by the time I got there. Girls there were the lovely Emma, raunchy Emily, sweet and innocent(!) Lily, and Kat, who as you will see, I never got to meet. Incredibly, 5 out of the 8 guys had cancelled, leaving just three guys and four girls. Sadly, and probably not unreasonably, Kat did not stay, leaving a 3:3 ratio. One of the guys left after his first pop, but then the host joined in, maintaining the original ratio.

Not much point in me going into detail - Lily has done her own report at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only which I can confirm is factually correct.

So would I recommend Cambridge Parties? Yes I would. It's always going to be difficult organising an event like this with exactly the right numbers of girls and guys. People are unreliable. As one of the previous posters said, it's like herding cats. I was very lucky at this party to enjoy such a good ratio, but I have noticed some critical comments when it's gone the other way. At least Cambridge Parties make the effort to restrict ratios - unlike some of the other parties who accept anyone on the basis that only 50% turn up.

So, a huge thankyou to the girls at the party, and an even bigger thankyou to the five guys who cancelled :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Host=Pimp

Funny one of the more regular posters doesn't have the same point of view!

So he gave a negative view so you must therefore be the pimp or one of the other two who stayed!

The guy who left did so because he was pissed off!

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:57:26 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline claretandblue

Host=Pimp

Funny one of a more regular poster doesn't have the same point of view!

So he gave a negative view so you must therefore be the pimp or the guy who didn't leave after the first pop!

His one previous post was from 2011, skulking in the shadows for four years

Offline Bigus Dickus

His one previous post was from 2011, skulking in the shadows for four years

Due to it being Friday I reapplied sober logic!  :sarcastic:

If you read who said they were going it's likely that the op is the 'host'

Offline claretandblue

Due to it being Friday I reapplied sober logic!  :sarcastic:

If you read who said they were going it's likely that the op is the 'host'

Yes indeed

Offline sharkbait

No, I'm not the host. I was one of the other two who stayed.

And the guy who went early did so because he had illegally parked and was concerned he would get a ticket.

I have no connection whatsoever with Cambridge Parties.

Offline itk

No, I'm not the host. I was one of the other two who stayed.

And the guy who went early did so because he had illegally parked and was concerned he would get a ticket.

I have no connection whatsoever with Cambridge Parties.

According to pair of cunts who organised the party they were also parked where I did, they recommended I parked there, so I hope for their sake I don't receive a parking ticket.
Reading your review, were the older gentlemen who said he'd been to LMP parties?

vt

Reading your review, were the older gentlemen who said he'd been to LMP parties?

This is like a game of Cluedo...

I can't wait to find out whodunnit!!  :lol:

tommy1970

According to pair of cunts who organised the party they were also parked where I did, they recommended I parked there, so I hope for their sake I don't receive a parking ticket.

ITK - you need to calm down. I thought you left because you were angry about the line up changes and used the parking as an excuse. Thats your choice but the organizers were not responsible for where you CHOOSE to park your car are they? Seriously