Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy ending Chinese Massage in High Barnet, North London  (Read 44077 times)

Offline diddy

First review alert!
Having got a lot out of reading this site for some months now, its time to put something back in..and Im ready for the abuse/doubt/cynicism all the new reviewers seem to get..bring it on :diablo:

External Link/Members Only  (only link I could find, it doesn't have its own web site seemingly)

When: This summer
Time: pm
Time Spent: 1 hr
Cost: £45 for 1 hr deep massage plus 'tip'

Spurred on by the reviews of the thai sauna place in Hendon and other Chinese places here I thought it worth a go. I'm an old hand at punting but with a couple of exceptions have been off the scene for some years and hadn't really wanted a full blown punt after a bad experience recently so a proper massage with extras sounded good. I took a chance with this establishment, no one else seems to have mentioned it..

A shopfront entrance, you walk through a normal shop door behind frosted glass towards a reception desk and the obligatory faded posters and jars of herbs. When I walked in there was a quite attractive Chinese girl, slim short probably late 20's at the reception who asked what I wanted, I said one hour body massage, she giggled a bit took the money and in very basic English walked me into a room down a corridor. I was quite nervous and no idea what was going to happen. There was a proper massage table, music and oils etc, dim lighting. I was left to undress and I stripped right off and hid my john Thomas under the tiny towel while I waited for her to return (it always seems like time stretches out when you wait for a WG to come back in the room doesn't it?). There was a full length clean paper towel pulled over the massage table. The massage itself was total bliss, she administered a strong deep massage with oil non stop for the hour up to the last minute. Occasionally there was a hand whizzing up my thigh, occasionally I felt her body against me leaning over etc, all very sensual and enjoyable. After approx. 40 mins the old chap was getting very excited and an oily hand wormed its way up my legs and beyond several times, I was on a cloud, then I was turned over and a great hand job with lots of ball stroking followed. She had removed her top by this point at my request and light boob touching was fine. Her skirt stayed on and in fact there was enough going on for me not to worry about more anyway. Bizarrely there was no mention of money when I turned over and the HE started, it just occurred. So did me blowing my wad everywhere. So with 10 mins to go a lovely calming head massage finished off a blissful hour. I offered £20 at the end, she said £30, I said £20 again which was accepted. I'm surprised it wasn't asked for earlier, perhaps that's just the way it is here, who knows. Reading reviews of more central Chinese massage places I realise its more common for a quick haggle half way through, thankfully it didn't arise and break the flow.

Only criticism is that the walls were very thin, if it was busy you would hear them in the next room. I was the only customer though for my visit, again lucky.

So all in all a great way to spend an hour. Yes for £65 I could have had a shag from a proper punt but I felt like my body had a proper massage, which it needed, plus my balls had been drained so no complaints or regrets. There are loads of Chinese and Thai massage places nearby that I could try next, another post here mentioned the ones in new Barnet and Southgate, Im keen to try more after this positive experience.

Offline Kamaka

Nice review. Typical of many TCM shops.

r10bbr

is there more than one girl working at this place? also do they offer bj?

Offline diddy

Hi yes there are two at least but I've only seen the one, so cannot give a comment on desirability.
Don't know about the BJ sorry, I was so busy going with the flow I didn't ask for more, it wouldn't surprise me though it seemed pretty relaxed. 

Offline earlgreyman

I too have been to this massage place. It's very tucked away just off the high st - not sure if i've reviewed it on PN, but this was some time ago maybe 18months ago. Nice to hear it's still going and have attractive girls again....

My massage at this place was with a slightly older Chinese lady (in her mid 30s), who was still very attractive, petite and very smiley. She gave me a great firm massage for 1hr, and ended with amazing owo/cim for an extra £30 (if my memory serves well). So i think i paid £70 in total - excellent value considering she sucked me dry!

I ended up going back a month or so later, but the girl offering the massage was hideous, so I walked lol I've never been back since.

I've also been to their sister branch down in Finchley Central - I saw an average looking masseuse, in her early 30s - but she had an amazing slim body and a sexy attitude. Her massage was shit, but her b2b was amazing - body all oiled up, rubbing her tits and then bush against my oily cock was insane! She finished me off with owo, but wouldn't let me cim.

Bit of a mixture - but good to see the place reviewed, sure tempts me to go back for a visit  :D

Jayb

What's the one in Finchley called?

Offline earlgreyman

What's the one in Finchley called?

It's called Natural Ways. They have quite a few branches over London - can't vouch for the quality of service in those. Also I visited both High Barnet (Twinbridge) and Finchley Central (Hendon lane), but over 18 months ago.

External Link/Members Only

Offline diddy

I'm aiming to visit the thai massage place in East barnet next. I know I would say it but I do actually want a good massage as much as a good tug or B2B and a thai massage can be very strong so cross fingers both are on the menu. The web site says hot oil or traditional..I'll report back of course, now that Ive survived my first review without a complete mauling  :drinks:

Offline earlgreyman

Great, looking forward to the east Barnet review!

There's also a beautiful clean looking Thai massage spa in West Hampstead (west end lane) called Siam Sanctuary - Anyone ever had any experience here?

If I go, i'll do a report.

Online Rupert

There's also a beautiful clean looking Thai massage spa in West Hampstead (west end lane) called Siam Sanctuary - Anyone ever had any experience here?

The place in West Hampstead is a legit massage place they have 2 branches and don't do any extras. If you want a proper massage thisvis the place to go.

Offline earlgreyman

Ok, cool. thanks for the heads up.  :thumbsup: Tbh, it did look completely clean and legit, so doesn't surprise me.

Offline diddy

Unfortunately I cant do a review of the thai in Barnet, having visited now I can state categorically its very strictly no nonsense. In fact there's a bloody great big sign up in the room and in the corridor saying that 'anyone who requests a sexual service will have their session terminated without refund', so be aware. Oh and the same notice in the room says 'pants must stay on at all times'. Couldn't be any clearer really. Having said that I did have one of the best real thai massages ever, deep deep muscle and joint manipulation with elbows and feet etc,  usual 45 quid for an hour, highly therapeutic but zero punting potential. No moaning though from me because I value that too and it enabled me to really go with it rather than get horny and go off at a tangent to the massage. So top marks for body & soul, zero for the balls.

My understanding for the siam massage in Hampden Square, Southgate is the same, and a mate went into the the thai massage place on Stroud green road n4 last week and ditto, same thing huge signs up everywhere etc. So apart from the Thai place in Hendon that gets all the rave reviews here, it looks like all the local thai places round this way are strictly no HE?

Offline earlgreyman

Ah, that's a shame, but at least the actual massage was decent!

Anyone ever tried Thai 10 in North Finchley, on the northbound side of Tally Ho Corner, near NF bus garage? ('Ho' pun not intended) lol

:D

Vader986

Great review. Was wondering where is the closest underground station to this place?

Offline diddy

Great review. Was wondering where is the closest underground station to this place?
High Barnet, end of the  Northern line.Its about half a mile from there you turn right on leaving the station, walk up the hill towards the high st, take the right hand fork at the second set of lights and follow the shops, when you see Boots chemists  the side road opposite called Union St, proper shop front etc. Happy hunting
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:13:09 pm by diddy »

Offline as69

Ah, that's a shame, but at least the actual massage was decent!

Anyone ever tried Thai 10 in North Finchley, on the northbound side of Tally Ho Corner, near NF bus garage? ('Ho' pun not intended) lol

:D

Thai 10 do great massages .. but nothing more ... strictly legit.

Offline SamLP

Thai 10 do great massages .. but nothing more ... strictly legit.

Yep, been there around 5 times over the past year and half. Good massages but legit. Had a good massage with a girl called Tina a few months ago. Booked again last month, arrived, paid and then the receptionist finds out she has a booking in half an hour and I had booked for one hour. She offered me another girl instead or just half an hour with Tina but I refused and got a refund. I told her I wouldn't return when she said next time. In business when a mistake is made you make amends. She could have offered me another girl for an hour with the half hour rate or given me a discount if I rebook for another time but she didn't, and for that reason I won't return. I made it clear that I made the journey for this and had my time wasted, and all she offered was an apology, not good enough.

massageAday

this place is great, twinbridge high barnet , mostly chinese/asian women , i have only ever encountered 2 eastern european ladies , some of the names: daisy , eva , lyla

johnboy402

Hi,
Did you have a massage with Eva, If so  what was on offer?
If not I will see her soon and report back  :)

MathewKing

Hello Guys Im going to High Barnet next week and I probably visit this place. Do you have any recommendation on girls. Any particulicar young Chinese slim and naughty chick ? Thanks fellows

Offline Steve121

Used to frequent this place a while back.

Haven't been for a while mainly because the women are always being changed around.  Usually for older less desirable types.

Used to see a Chinese milf by the name of Eva. However not sure if she still works there or not.  Last couple of times I tried they simply said she's not working.

Steve121

Cockworkorange

Hi... first time poster.

This is my local and I've been there about 4-5 times. Always a different girl. Usually mid 20's to early 30's. Don't speak too much English. Massage is fine, and for extra £20 you get a hand job.

It's discrete and cheap, but nothing special imo.

Ta.

Offline RealHanney

Just throwing my tuppence worth into the conversation as it's my local.
I tend to see Eva when I go here. Always a great massage and as I'm a regular, she always looks after me with great b2b, tit sucking and some light fingering.
Good value for money at £45 for a 1 hour massage and a tip of £30 for the aforementioned service. Normally £40 she tells me but to me it's good value.