Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt - Paddington - Incall  (Read 1335 times)

17 review(s) for Naughty-Natt (15 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ash_g

Saw NN a week ago and on a Friday and surprisingly she wasn’t that busy from what I could tell.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Texted her a day before the meet to ask if she was available on Friday evening but she politely said to text on the day. On the day texted, got the all clear and the address in Paddington.

Venue
In a square with work going on in the main road so few cars around, the area was however quite buzzing with people so had to be careful when entering her block, top floor and her door is directly opposite the lift once you go up.

The bed was comfortable, shower in bath with plenty of stock and a clean fresh towel. In the bedroom she has floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes which was great to see her in action with.

Girl
Great looking, would say she is in her early 20’s, size 8-10, smooth skin, handful tits size B cup, slim, I didn’t notice too much belly fat like others have reported. She was blonde however and not brunette as per her pics but does resemble Selena Gomez slightly. I think she is better in real life than her non edited pics. She has green eyes but as the room was quite dimly lit I couldn’t really tell until the end when I was in the hallway, they were very pretty.

Occasion
Was offered a drink first thing, then started off with a quick shower, when I came back to the room she stepped out for a few mins, came back and was wearing dark lingerie, started DFK while standing and she was very good at it, she has normal sized lips and lovely teeth, no odour and was passionately kissing me (probably because I was really fresh). Started undressing each other and I had my cock run against her pussy lips, turned her around and rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks while kissing her and grabbing her by the neck from behind. Turned her around and gently pushed her to her knees, OWO was really very good, DT and she used her tongue piercing effectively at the shaft of my cock. She takes it really well, sucks your balls and licks the area between ball and arse, this very nearly made me cum!

We moved onto the bed and started 69, she was on the bottom and me on top, I could control the thrust of my cock in her mouth and she took it gently like a trooper, at this angle she could get better access to that sweet spot between the ball and arse again. I had 2 fingers in her and it seemed she was genuinely loving it, with plenty of pelvic movements and small moans. The best bits is her pussy, really nice tasting and one of the cleanest I’ve ever tasted, I spent plenty of time down there. We continued this lying on our sides and eventually I asked for a condom. Rubber on, I asked her to stand (she was still wearing her red heels) against the mirrored wardrobe and I took her from behind. I had a finger in her mouth which she sucked and she gave me great eye contact through the mirror knowing that I liked that very much. We did her on top and that was too much for me, she as riding me so well I knew I would come so had to stop, play with her a little more and then finish her in mish, passionate kissing and all.

Had a few mins rest and she was playing with mu cock again, it was hard so she crept to the foot of the bed, knelt on the floor and starting sucking me off again, seriously, her BJ skills are very good. While I was lying there I asked her to look at me through the mirror. Was great seeing my cock sucked and NN looking at me while I was watching her. Soon enough, rubber on and I picked her up and fucked her while standing (bearing all her weight which isn’t a lot may I add). Onto the bed I did her doggy, then finished with prone bone. NN can really arch her back and it was nearly a U shape, lovely watching her pussy being pounded by me. she has small lips on her pussy opening so when you move your cock in her you can see the lips closing on your cock. Not sure if I’ve described that very well. Not all girls have it but she definitely does. Finished in her and still had a few mons left. We spoke and she was very interesting, gave me a short rub down, offered me another shower which I declined as I was going drinking and left with a kiss goodbye.

I’ve given her some thought and can’t really think of any negatives or neutrals about her, only positives. She’s a great girl and nice in all departments. I would definitely recommend and see again if in the area.
 :hi:

slow and low

Good review. Was her owo / ball sucking to a high standard?

Offline The_Don

Offline ash_g

Thanks Don  :hi:

Slow and low - I would definitely say yes, she take you to edge quite well, lots of spit and the pace is very good too, not mechanical, her bj is better than her ball sucking but still a good attempt on her side, hope that's helpful

BeesKnees

Great review mate.

Her first gallery pic, is that a good indication of her body currently?

Her service sounds on par with Khloe

Offline ash_g

The profile pics are touched up a fair bit, I would say the 3rd pic in the gallery is closest minus the sun kissed tan! You won't be disappointed though, she is good looking and has a slim body although not curvy it's nice, doesn't have an overly shapely arse nor does she have massive tits, but I found her very attractive  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:20:13 pm by ash_g »

Offline duskwalker

Good review. Saw her a few weeks ago myself. Was a very good experience. Can only recommend her.

slow and low

Thanks Don  :hi:

Slow and low - I would definitely say yes, she take you to edge quite well, lots of spit and the pace is very good too, not mechanical, her bj is better than her ball sucking but still a good attempt on her side, hope that's helpful
ok cheers think I will check her out.