Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP Punter sees Lady Channel (Leicester)  (Read 2068 times)

Timmy2

In light of a certain banning order for UKP members, this was a refreshing Email to receive from Channel last night (I didn't show it Mrs Raddy)
It shows that a good review on UKP can do wonders for business (no I am not on commission) and don't start calling me naughty bear  :P

Hello naughty bear,
Well I had another client from your fabulous review on ukpunter so have to thankyou for that. I did go and have a look for myself and see the reviews and I must say they are nice ones. I always try to look after my lovely clients.
 Take care
c x

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59702.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
In light of a certain banning order for UKP members, this was a refreshing Email to receive from Channel last night (I didn't show it Mrs Raddy)
It shows that a good review on UKP can do wonders for business (no I am not on commission) and don't start calling me naughty bear  :P

Hello naughty bear,
Well I had another client from your fabulous review on ukpunter so have to thankyou for that. I did go and have a look for myself and see the reviews and I must say they are nice ones. I always try to look after my lovely clients.
 Take care
c x

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59702.0

Presumably a duo with Mrs Raddy is out of question, naughty bear?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Timmy2

Presumably a duo with Mrs Raddy is out of question, naughty bear?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
How did I know it would be CT taking the piss   ;)

Now that would be interesting
Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

There is NO DOUBT that good, decent reviews from trusted members on UKP have done wonders for all WGs concerned.

I recall posting a review on Caitlin on the other site back in 2008.

She used to work part-time and she ended up having to contact G (admin on there) not long after I posted my review, asking him to REMOVE her review,
as she was flooded with enquries, most of them mentioning the review on that site and she could not cope with all the enquiries/booking requests.
(I never did get my commission as she retired not long after)  :(.

When you consider UKP is by far THE number one punting site for UK, it would be silly of any girl not to have a review on here, or worse still not to see
any members from UKP. (Thay can't always tell!!   :crazy: :wackogirl:)

Polite note - UKP Admin NEVER removes a review on this site unless there is a genuine reason for it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 02:39:12 pm by CoolTiger »

Timmy2

Perhaps the punter in question will review Lady Channel soon
 :drinks:
Raddy

Offline j122

Might of been jimf67 who recently posted one  :unknown:

Timmy2

Not sure, that was Aug 16th, I reckon it will have been yesterday as LC does not normally email me. It was a total surprise to hear from her... But it has set me on the road to seeing her again  :cool:

Raddy

jasonleics41

Never really seen older ladies but will take your word and she's been added to my hot list  :thumbsup:

jasonleics41

Timmy2

Never really seen older ladies but will take your word and she's been added to my hot list  :thumbsup:
Well worth a visit
Raddy

Timmy2

Well this naughty bear is booked in again next week, she is addictive  :drinks:
Raddy

Offline monkeybucket

I recently popped along to see her.. bit of a weird incall location. I'm sure the hairdressers knew why i'd been in there lol
Shes worth a trip though, nice body no six pack but exactly the sort of woman you wished your mum had as a friend when you were a kid.

Timmy2

Glad you enjoyed your visit.
Yes, my mum never had friends like LC... although there was one....   :yahoo:
oh and then there was my dads mates wife as well

Seems like in hindsight  I have always had a problem  :cool:

Raddy

HR123

Lady Channel, what can be said about this beautiful woman which hasn't already been said. She is an absolute treat! Discreet location, excellent fuck and not too expensive either. Stunning MILF looking woman. Absolutely enjoyed every minute with this woman. Good conversation, good massage and went back to work feeling satisfied. She's amazing!

Offline Turtle Z

Lady Channel, what can be said about this beautiful woman which hasn't already been said. She is an absolute treat! Discreet location, excellent fuck and not too expensive either. Stunning MILF looking woman. Absolutely enjoyed every minute with this woman. Good conversation, good massage and went back to work feeling satisfied. She's amazing!

I don't think any balanced punter would describe Channel as 'beautiful' or 'stunning' but she's well turned out for a mature WG.