Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria - Royal Oak  (Read 3609 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I saw Maria quite a few weeks back.  I was looking for a good GFE experience and there were numerous reviews attesting to the fantastic GFE she consistantly gave.  At the time I was PM'ing another member about my good fortune in not having a bad punt in ages.  He reminded me that a punt was always a punt no matter how good the girl is meant to be or how well reviewed she was.  So here goes,

Maria is obviously the girl in the pics.  The booking was handled faultlessly. She is absolutely stunning with a fabulous body.  Her appartment is clean, bathroom/shower in good order.  Was given a clean towel and drink on my arrival.  All very good.  She has a great smile and good conversation.  She is not a clockwatcher.

As for the punt itseld it was certainly not GFE.  If there were no pictures of Maria on AW and I had not been following her profile and glowing reviews over the past year I would swear I had experienced a bait and switch.  There was no kissing despite just having brushed my teeth moments before.  I was not allowed to touch her hair.  Oral was with condom despite me having showered at her place.  There was no RO as by her own accounts there was too much lube down there.  There was no offer to remove it.  No second pop as she could not be bothered to get things going again, so when I asked she told me the odds of it happening were zero.  I am sure she was right because without kissing or a sniff of pussy nothing was going to reserect itself.  As has been noted before she is lazy and does not like being on top.  I will say her ass and back look fantastic when you are behind her in doggie. And before you ask she did not push back, that takes effort.

So in summary I can say that Sweet Maria represents my worst punt in well over a year.  In my experience she does not offer a GFE and ones money can be better spent elsewhere.  Before anybody says what do you expect from a Romanian, Malena (sadly M.I.A) who I saw last year, was Romanian too.  She was a fantastic girl that was faultless in everyway but in my experience Sweet Maria was sadly not faultless nor fantastic and certainly not a GFE as she advertises herself as being.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear.

Well done on sharing - sounds like she put in fuck all effort with you.

Type_O_Negative

It's second negative review for her. Just hold your positions - some here will try to contest it. :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Wow what a turnaround in a fortnight

No hair touching, reverse oral, kissing and you do the donkey work whilst she is lazy

For the sake of it with all that missing a hole in the ground sounds like a cheaper punt of equal enjoyment

Offline shagbambi

I have to admit it was a surreal punt.  I have never experienced anything quite like it. It was just plain weird.  I have never come across a girl who was so obtuse in not meeting her side of the deal.  There was definitely no facade that she could possibly be enjoying my advances or the act of satisfying punters.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:49:02 pm by shagbambi »

Offline lewishamguy

Frequently Asked Questions...

Q. What is your ethnicity/nationality?   A. I'm half German and half Romanian. I was born in Romania, but I grew up in Spain..

Another lying Romanian cunt. :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

That's a shame op, she has sat on my back up hottest for ages but I have never had the urge to see her

Sylvester

That's really bad luck.  It's a shame that she seems to offer an unpredictable level of service, which I guess makes her more of a 'punt' than some other girls.

My experience of Maria has always been that she is quite passive, and is obviously happy to let the guy do most of the work, but she has always been fully engaged in the meeting - very friendly / cuddly / chatty.  The last time I saw her we were laying on the bed kissing, cuddling and chatting for about 45 minutes past time.

It's a shame you had this experience with her, because when she is in the mood she is a great girl.  The unpredictability is certainly a bit off putting.

Offline shagbambi

You know Sylvester thats the thing with her, she actually is nice to chat to and the conversation is good (which I noted), just like the no clockwatching.  But the sexual part was appalling and ultimately its an important part of the meeting.

I can easily name a handful of girls that offer the full package personality, conversation and great in the sack.  The full GFE.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for share and the review!

But the sexual part was appalling and ultimately its an important part of the meeting.

It an account of how you feel about that punt.

As punters we all take some thing a little different, from each time we take a chance (punt).

On the plus side I seen your review of HSG  :thumbsup:

I punted with her last week and she on form.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:30:40 am by The_Don »

LL

And the other one the OP refers to Malena claims to be half-Italian. It's all just marketing :D
Thanks for the review mate. Off the hotlist she goes!

yumyum3

Indeed. Just found another load of them searching swest london on AW. Over priced scammers with long lists of extras - the Brazilians are becoming just as bad. The pimps and groups are really trying to push prices up and services down and they won't be getting my business at the moment. Steve, smiths, punk, don and all you other upstanding gentlemen members in NW appear not to have that shit at the moment. Lucky fuckers  :)

Big Cat

Sorry to hear shagbambi, it's always surprising when you read someone else's negative review about a girl you had a positive time with. She remains one of my favourites

How can you be sure she's lying? You just come off as a small-minded racist when you generalise like that

For what it's worth, her Spanish is excellent and she speaks fluently and coherently about growing up in Spain. Unfortunately I can't test her German but to me she doesn't look 100% Romanian. Not a bullshitter in this case if you ask me.

Offline shagbambi

Have noticed the price pressure and the difficulty in getting a good punt at the moment.  Nothing really jumps out at me on AW. I am now defaulting to regulars. With an occasional new girl just in case I am missing something!

Offline lewishamguy

How can you be sure she's lying? You just come off as a small-minded racist when you generalise like that

For what it's worth, her Spanish is excellent and she speaks fluently and coherently about growing up in Spain. Unfortunately I can't test her German but to me she doesn't look 100% Romanian. Not a bullshitter in this case if you ask me.

She added this two lines about 4/5 months ago yet she's Romanian. I'll assume it's just a wind-up to backup her Romanian identity.

Like I said before you're one of those easily pleased punters. Perhaps you should stick on to this prossies.

:thumbsdown:

Sylvester

She added this two lines about 4/5 months ago yet she's Romanian. I'll assume it's just a wind-up to backup her Romanian identity.

Like I said before you're one of those easily pleased punters. Perhaps you should stick on to this prossies.

:thumbsdown:

I'd be inclined to agree that although the OP had a negative experience, it doesn't make the girl a 'lying cunt', which I also think is uneccessarily hostile language personally.

She has previously spoken with me at some length about her background and I have no reason to believe she wasn't telling the truth.

I'm quite happy to believe that the OP had a poor experience, but I don't think it particularly helps to throw around absurd racial stereotypes, particularly when they don't form part of the OPs negative review.

It just comes off as being abusive for its own sake.

Big Cat

Yeah I remember you saying that before. You were annoyed a WG offered me FK and not you, and yet you still went back to see her "6-7 times" (your words). Tell me again who's easily pleased?  :D

Anyone who comes out with comments like "another lying Romanian cunt" is a narrow-minded racist fool if you ask me. Crap attitude.

Offline Cuntminion

Yeah I remember you saying that before. You were annoyed a WG offered me FK and not you, and yet you still went back to see her "6-7 times" (your words). Tell me again who's easily pleased?  :D

Anyone who comes out with comments like "another lying Romanian cunt" is a narrow-minded racist fool if you ask me. Crap attitude.

+1  :thumbsup:

Just type before you think syndrome I think

yumyum3

People are entitled to their opinions and Romanians are not a race. I don't want to start a pissing competition but one of the reasons I joined this site was precisely because members can use strong language and express strong opinions without being moderated or banned. IMO banding about politically modish phrases to shut someone up isn't desirable on a punter's forum. A punter has a bad experience and someone writes something to let off a bit of steam. That's part of what this place is for. This is not The Guardian.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:30:37 pm by yumyum3 »

Offline barnstorm123

There's a biggish ethnic German community in Romania, it doesn't mean they are actually German. FWIW, I had an average-to-shit punt with Maria as well, I'll write a review soon. She's a nice girl, good to talk to, and hot as fuck but too much was off-limits with the service and I felt like she was pushing me to come as quickly as possible (constant wanking, handsy BJ, insisting on mish, etc).

Offline S_holmes

Certainly not my experience of her so unlucky OP but thanks for taking time to review.

Offline S_holmes

It's second negative review for her. Just hold your positions - some here will try to contest it. :hi:

The reaction hasn't been anything like the negative review for Michelle  Independent provoked! Honestly, it's just a review! Get a life !!

Offline lewishamguy

That's only you and your fellow brother who claimed about FK. And none of the punters have mentioned about FK including latest two reviews. The reason I went back as I know from where she actually came through this and what she was offering before and still what's she doing, not anything misleading or lying about her enjoy lists and I found her good as a masseuse. Well if she does FK/DFK to me I won't disclose here.

:rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Sorry to hear shagbambi, it's always surprising when you read someone else's negative review about a girl you had a positive time with. She remains one of my favourites

I am never surprised personally anymore, ANY WG can offer a bad service, I have punted with Maria a number of times and always got good service but its never guaranteed.

Big Cat

That's only you and your fellow brother who claimed about FK. And none of the punters have mentioned about FK including latest two reviews. The reason I went back as I know from where she actually came through this and what she was offering before and still what's she doing, not anything misleading or lying about her enjoy lists and I found her good as a masseuse. Well if she does FK/DFK to me I won't disclose here.

:rolleyes:

So your new approach is to suggest it’s a bit fishy that me and one other person say she FKs, but that you “won’t disclose” whether she does for you or not. You’re full of shit and tying yourself up in knots.

Enjoy those massages Mr. hard to please  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Indeed. Just found another load of them searching swest london on AW. Over priced scammers with long lists of extras - the Brazilians are becoming just as bad. The pimps and groups are really trying to push prices up and services down and they won't be getting my business at the moment. Steve, smiths, punk, don and all you other upstanding gentlemen members in NW appear not to have that shit at the moment. Lucky fuckers  :)

I am not having any shit off WGs at present mate as I am on a break and filling my boots elsewhere. :D

Offline MancSean

Brazilians were the original Romanians imo. My worst punts early days on aw were all with Brazilians not offering what they advertise. I avoid luke the plague.
Always wondered about sweet Maria have had her on my HL coz she had many decent reviews till recently but the fact she's Romanian put me off and now we know why.

I have 5 simple rules
1 must have positive reviews on here
2 must have decent photos and a free gallery preferably with a body and face shot
3 no Romanians or Brazilians
4 no bareback or hint of bareback
5 must do owo and RO

Big Cat

+1  :thumbsup:

Just type before you think syndrome I think

:thumbsup: Comes with the Internet I suppose. Throw in sexy WGs and disgruntled punters = recipe for talking pure bollocks!

I am never surprised personally anymore, ANY WG can offer a bad service, I have punted with Maria a number of times and always got good service but its never guaranteed.

Yes, very true. Interesting reading radically different experiences of the same girl, but still surprising for me if it was a girl I found exceptionally friendly or exceptionally good SP

brolin_76

looks like she is becoming more jaded day by day just making money with passive attitude.  :cool:

Offline SamLP

A lot of Romanians have a bad rep due to their scamming ways. A few good ones do exist though. Maria was meant to be one and maybe she still is despite her bad form with the OP. One of my current favourites (Melysa) is Romanian, have seen her several times recently and she's been one of my best punts this year. I've had other good punts with Romanians too. It's a pity there are many more lowlife scammers who spoil it for the genuine girls making it difficult to sort through the garbage and hence why many punters choose not to see Romanians.

Offline The_Don

A lot of Romanians have a bad rep due to their scamming ways. A few good ones do exist though. Maria was meant to be one and maybe she still is despite her bad form with the OP. One of my current favourites (Melysa) is Romanian, have seen her several times recently and she's been one of my best punts this year. I've had other good punts with Romanians too. It's a pity there are many more lowlife scammers who spoil it for the genuine girls making it difficult to sort through the garbage and hence why many punters choose not to see Romanians.

+1 Melysa has been for me to.

yumyum3

I am not having any shit off WGs at present mate as I am on a break and filling my boots elsewhere. :D
Good for you, mate.  :drinks:
It's not good out there at the moment and the last punt I had was up towards your neck of the woods with Ashley Gold.  :thumbsup: I'm beginning to fancy a punt again but like you I'm not taking any shit with the price hikes and "extras" that seem to be proliferating.  :thumbsdown:

yumyum3

Brazilians were the original Romanians imo. My worst punts early days on aw were all with Brazilians not offering what they advertise. I avoid luke the plague.
Always wondered about sweet Maria have had her on my HL coz she had many decent reviews till recently but the fact she's Romanian put me off and now we know why.

I have 5 simple rules
1 must have positive reviews on here
2 must have decent photos and a free gallery preferably with a body and face shot
3 no Romanians or Brazilians
4 no bareback or hint of bareback
5 must do owo and RO
Seems like a sound policy, Sean. :drinks: I hope all this backfires on these scamming fuckers and prices and services get sensible again if that's not too wishful thinking

Offline shagbambi

Am I right in saying Melysa is no longer on AW?

Offline SamLP

Am I right in saying Melysa is no longer on AW?

Her profiles are being deleted by AW. Her latest one is this one: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline shagbambi

Thank you, I am often in the area so may give her a whirl.

rafatheira

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt with her mate. I've always had a great time with her, so surprised at this.

Hopefully your next few punts bring you better fortune  :hi:

LL

There are a lot of good Romanians.  Melysa is excellent.  I've heard good things about the other two Romanian girls in the same place (albeit with imperfect comms), I like the girls in Greenford I've seen - Zasha, Raisa, Kayla Jolie.  Soho walkup star Nicky is good.  I don't particularly like the setup of Soho walkups in general but some of the girls are very good and the vast majority of all girls working in the Soho walkups are Romanian (despite what they will tell you if you ask about their nationality).  In fact lots of other good punts where I've not known the actual nationality of the girl - chances are she was probably Romanian.  The subject of this very review, Maria has had some great reviews, as has her flatmate (also Romanian).  Some of my best ever punts have been with Romanians.  I saw one in my hometown once who had the fittest body I have ever laid eyes on.  I've probably shagged my way through about 50 different ladies from this small EE country.  Keep 'em coming I say!

Some Romanian girls lie on their profile about their nationality or they say they're half something else.  Like I say this is marketing - but only because that's what many want to hear.  This may sway certain people into considering them when these same people might otherwise have avoided them.

It also surprises me that many who avoid all Romanians have no problem whatsoever with Hungarians. Most Hungarian prossies travel to the UK from the poorest part of Hungary in an attempt to get themselves out of poverty by earning a lot of money here in a short time.  This part of Hungary is on the Western side, sharing a boarder with Romania.  Consequently many Hungarian prossies working here are more or less the same as Romanians.  Sweeping statement I know, but they share a lot of the same culture and many of them the same language as their neighbours.  They might have family living the other side of the border.  You might have asked where your Hungarian prostitute is from.  You don't honestly believe that they're all from Budapest do you?  I know they all say that.  Listen, I've been to Budapest - it's only a little place - barely big enough to accommodate all the Hungarian women I've met here!

As for the Romanian scammers.  We're talking about gangs of organised criminals, generally.  I've been ripped off by Romanians who have been taught to act in a certain way, to be uncooperative, unpleasant, charge extra for everything, in an attempt to extort the maximum amount of money in the minimum amount of time.  However, I've been subjected to the same treatment from Hungarians and Poles.  English girls don't tend to rip us off in the same way but I've had plenty of shit punts with English girls to feel just as ripped off afterwards in having wasted my money - no need for the gang element to play any part in that.

doobes

+1

Maria has been in the HL for a long time. At some point I'm sure I'll get around to seeing her (and Natt) but the OP has at least put the dampener on my expectations which can only be a good thing.  :hi:

joseph670

I too had an appalling experience with Maria. She seems a nice enough girl but she was just so disengaged that it was as the OP said a surreal experience. I am a fairly good looking chap in my 20s so it is not down to the fact she found repulsive. She just seem to not take a shining to me from the get go....saying I make her feel uneasy because I happened to be 10 minutes late. I felt like she wanted me to feel disappointed as by the end of the punt she actually said; it takes a lot for you to feel low, you are a very confident man.

As I was leaving I sarcastically said I think I might come back as you are too irresistible to which she replied Are you crazy? So she obviously knew she was giving a poor service which is inexcusable.

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for saving me £120  and an hours tube journey.
Off the hotlist.

Offline TheOracle

As I was leaving I sarcastically said I think I might come back as you are too irresistible to which she replied Are you crazy? So she obviously knew she was giving a poor service which is inexcusable.

It is weird that a girl that had 19 positive reviews vs. 1 (and for not showing up, which is a pretty good average, if you ask me) all of a sudden gets two negatives so clear. I will commit the fatal sin of the ukpunter and assume that she's going through a bad spell: when I met her a few weeks ago she was really great, and she was one of the few WGs that I kept thinking about for days after meeting her.

I was also 10/15 minutes late on that day, and while I think she pulled one on me (saying that she had something to do exactly at the hour so I would pay for a full hour and do 45 minutes) she surely wasn't negative about that (and eventually I'm pretty sure that I could have overstayed, had I wanted).

When speaking to her she surely gave me the feeling of being a woman with strong opinions (and not afraid to voice them...), so maybe she just decided that she has enough regulars to be able to shy away people that for any reason she wouldn't want to see again. It could be considered bad, but then again better that than raising the prices for everybody and just making discounts for the regulars.

Anyway, I think I'll (sort of) TOFTT soon and pay her another visit, just to see if the bad service is now a generalized occurrence or I get the same good service I had the first time.

By the way, to the brainless turds who as usual jumped on this opportunity to shit on Romanians, I will point you all to the External Link/Members Only page for Zurich, where people go on for pages raving about the Romanians they can meet at the best FKK in Town. The Anti-Romanian sentiment that so many people on UKP echo constantly is just a by-product of the ridiculous xenophobia that is taking root in England these days, picked up by people who can't think with their own minds.

Offline MancSean

Not trying to be picky but how can you toft a girl who has 19 reviews on here just coz she's has a couple of bad ones and you have obviously seen her before.
Her poor service is obviously not down to where she's from but more to do with a poor attitude. Sounds to me like she's got a love interest which is a quite usual for wgs not giving a shit.

Offline shagbambi

Not trying to be picky but how can you toft a girl who has 19 reviews on here just coz she's has a couple of bad ones and you have obviously seen her before.
Her poor service is obviously not down to where she's from but more to do with a poor attitude. Sounds to me like she's got a love interest which is a quite usual for wgs not giving a shit.

More like she has hit a lot of her financial targets and can allow the pretense of enjoyment/enthusiasm to slip for newer clients whilst trying to keep her regulars sweet.

rafatheira

While I sympathize with shagbambi and that he didn't enjoy his punt, no need to bring racial/national prejudices here.

We're punters not members of the U.N  :hi:

Offline Ladypleaser

I have said it before on one of her reviews and I will say it again here: this wg was extremely rude with me on the phone. I have made a decision never to see her or her flat mate.

jcdmj12

I saw her a year or so back, and although she was gorgeous, and did OWO FK etc, I didn't bother to go back; Booked one hour and she blatantly couldn't be arsed to do anything after the first pop.

Offline Voyager

Spain is a poular destination for a lot of Romanians and they find themselves at home there.  They would stay there if they could find work.

Offline random

I too had an appalling experience with Maria. She seems a nice enough girl but she was just so disengaged that it was as the OP said a surreal experience. I am a fairly good looking chap in my 20s so it is not down to the fact she found repulsive. She just seem to not take a shining to me from the get go....saying I make her feel uneasy because I happened to be 10 minutes late. I felt like she wanted me to feel disappointed as by the end of the punt she actually said; it takes a lot for you to feel low, you are a very confident man.

I saw her last year and was very late due to taking a wrong turn and getting confused with her directions. She seemed to be fine with it though and I got the full time. She did OW but according to reviews on here at the time this is her default and she will do OWO if requested. There was DFK too while she in cowgirl and our heads were close after I turned towards her. It was good up till I came at which point with about 10 mins or so left (of a half hour booking) she lost interest in doing anything else. She complained about her boob job making them heavy and tiring her out. I can see what the OP was on about with regards to the lazy attitude. As it was just 30 mins and I was unlikely to able to cum again it wasn't such a big issue for me.

slow and low

Mixed reviews, false tits and a shedload of tattoos mmm not going to waste my coin tbh.