Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl - Pimlico  (Read 4053 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shagbambi

I have decided to see some of the more popular girls recently and Kasia has been on my HL for a long time.  The booking and comms were very good,  both phone and AW.  She is definitetly the girl in the pics.  Her appartment is near Pimlico station, so she is very central. Kasia is very pretty and has a beautiful body, with curves in all the right places.  She also has a great personality and this shines through throughout the meeting.

As has been mentioned before Kasia does not waste time and began stripping me within 5 minutes of me getting through the door.  Loads of sex, fantastic DFK, OWO and RO.  Good eye contact and kissing throughout which for me makes all the difference.

Clean towel and a shower after finishing, important if you have to go back to work.

In summary I had a great time with Kasia.  I will be seeing her again as her personality is fantastic and this makes the physical experience just so much better.

External Link/Members Only

Offline johnnygunz

Good review. Hoping to see her in the next two weeks. Does she do CIM? And swallow?

Offline shagbambi

No idea to tell you the truth no idea about CIM.  But she does deep throat  :D

Quesadilla

Good review. Hoping to see her in the next two weeks. Does she do CIM? And swallow?

She did all the times I saw her although its over 6 mths now..  :hi:

Offline johnnygunz

:wacko: Now I can't wait to go. I'm a newbie and this will be my first CIM with a WG

BeesKnees

Nice review mate.

She seems to have a fun personality from what I gathered from a txt tennis we had a long time ago. Didn't result in a session as she left on hols.

Just to double check, you got gfe not pse?

Offline shagbambi

Yes I always go GFE. She does it very, very well I must add.

BeesKnees

I asked her about pse and she assured me I wouldn't regret it. I wonder if she does 50/50   :D

Sylvester

I asked her about pse and she assured me I wouldn't regret it. I wonder if she does 50/50   :D
Kasia's PSE is pretty epic to be honest.  I guess the main difference is anal, so it depends on whether that's your thing, but she really enjoys a good anal pounding, which makes all the difference.

Having her look back at you smiling and encouraging you on while you take her arse is a moment to remember. 

She once told me that my cock was the perfect size for her arse.  Every lock has a key and all that...

An absolutely great girl.  Strongly recommended, either for GFE or PSE.  But the PSE is worth it.....

Tom5334

Kasia's PSE is pretty epic to be honest.  I guess the main difference is anal, so it depends on whether that's your thing, but she really enjoys a good anal pounding, which makes all the difference.

Having her look back at you smiling and encouraging you on while you take her arse is a moment to remember. 

She once told me that my cock was the perfect size for her arse.  Every lock has a key and all that...

An absolutely great girl.  Strongly recommended, either for GFE or PSE.  But the PSE is worth it.....

Got to agree with Sylvester, I saw her last week after PM recommendations from ShagBambi and The_Don, fantastic PSE session with Kasia.

Offline Hertsgent

Good to see Kasia is still on top form after her break - my favourite WG by a wide margin, and all thanks to finding her on this forum. Just need to fashion another London trip to catch her again, always gone for GFE but perhaps should splash out on the PSE next time.....

Josh Smith

I had one of my best ever punts with Kasia a fortnight or so ago. Doggy with her (standing up) was just bliss.

Offline Notpastit

Yep, extremely horny, well built blonde, always delivers (I have reviewed on another site as MrNaughty) , reason why I keep going back for more!

Can highly recommend this gorgeous babe, especially her PSE/A level, well worth the journey/£!

Enjoy!

Offline JamesRockford

reason why I keep going back for more!

So you are pretty experienced and yet you registered today just to post this advert... sorry - I mean 'comment'?

Offline Notpastit

Yep, punting since 2001 actually, back in the days of phone box cards etc, c.450 punts all over London area, some ladies still arnd, others long gone!

Only recently discovered UKP, tend to use the other 2 sites for market research/reviews/forum etc

Getting to the point of winding it down/giving it up as in my 60's now, semi-retired, watching the £, losing the urge/can't be ar*** as 10 yrs ago, but still appreciate a quality, full on  punt every so often, hence my endorsement of HSG, one of my best discoveries recently.

Check her out for yourself, if not already done so, she seems to have a big following and not always easy to book, but well worth the effort?

Enjoy!

yumyum3

ep, punting since 2001 actually, back in the days of phone box cards etc, c.450 punts all over London area, some ladies still arnd, others long gone!

Only recently discovered UKP, tend to use the other 2 sites for market research/reviews/forum etc

Getting to the point of winding it down/giving it up as in my 60's now, semi-retired, watching the £, losing the urge/can't be ar*** as 10 yrs ago, but still appreciate a quality, full on  punt every so often, hence my endorsement of HSG, one of my best discoveries recently.

Check her out for yourself, if not already done so, she seems to have a big following and not always easy to book, but well worth the effort?

Enjoy!
:rolleyes:

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks Notpastit - sorry to have doubted you!

Offline The_Don

Sorry to jump in

well worth the effort?

Enjoy!

+1  :thumbsup:

And have done.

Welcome to UKP Sir  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Well on her, now rather wordy profile , she is asking her regulars to get in touch with her for some good news?
Perhaps a special price or extended time?  :thumbsup:

Sylvester

Well on her, now rather wordy profile , she is asking her regulars to get in touch with her for some good news?
Perhaps a special price or extended time?  :thumbsup:

That comment has been there since January.  Never quite clarified what it meant.