Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxhot amyxx - Glasgow  (Read 2852 times)

9 review(s) for xxhot amyxx (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pablodiablo

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only amyxx

Saw Amy about a week ago, arranged a 30min visit for £80...her place was in a well documented flat around tradeston - not the best location by any means but it was ok inside, no complaints & easy enough to get the address etc. Her english is perfect.
She answered the door dressed in very skimpy dress that left little to the imagination & killer heels (jet black hair btw). This girls hot and no doubt about it - tight figure, amazing big firm natural boobs and nipples like scud missiles! Geat legs, slim flat toned stomach and great ass. Her pix are very accurate I'd say.
Didnt take a shower as offered as I'd literally just had one (although I wish I had as owo didnt seem up for discussion & maybe that was a factor)
Not to be deterrred, we both got stuck in as soon as the paperwork was out the way. Didnt mind me exploring every inch of that hot body & seemed to like RO, getting pretty wet down there. No problems with me rubbing and playing with her wet pussy although gently pulled away when I got too deep with the fingers!
I sat on the edge of the bed while she sucked me off and titwanked me with those amazing boobs...moved onto some nice doggystyle & enjoyed the view in the mirror. Bit of cowgirl while I squeezed and sucked her tits then I got on top to give her a proper pounding. She seemed to get right into this with loads of eye contact and at one point squeezed her hand round my neck just tightly enough for it to be horny as fuck! Pulled out, off with the condom and she wanked me off till I came  over her tits. All through the punt she was up for kissing, although not the real DKF snog I was hoping for..more light FK i'd say.
Definitely an overall positive for me & I'll be back for a longer visit before she's off again...I get the feeling this girls one that will really push limits once youve met her a few times.
8/10 overall!

Offline pilgrim

You seemed to have a good punt and its a good review.

No mention of OWO on her likes list so its maybe not on offer even if you do have a shower.

Plenty of positive AW feedback for a profile thats been going for a few years.  Do you think shes moved here for AW work?

Offline pablodiablo

Yeah the owo wasn't a deal breaker - not with those boobs!
I think she's here for another week or so, then shes back down south. Seems to be up here every couple of months or so.

Offline raymcfarland

Yeah the owo wasn't a deal breaker - not with those boobs!
I think she's here for another week or so, then shes back down south. Seems to be up here every couple of months or so.
OWO is a deal breaker at £130/hr. I made the mistake once of not fully reading a likes profile and then - WTF? Having your cock sucked inside a condom just isn't right.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

RandyF

.  Do you think shes moved here for AW work?

She's certainly been up here for a lot longer than usual this time. 

Used to make brief visits here and be based down Heathrow or somewhere down that way.

Offline pablodiablo

OWO is a deal breaker at £130/hr. I made the mistake once of not fully reading a likes profile and then - WTF? Having your cock sucked inside a condom just isn't right.

Each to their own, usually for me its looks, attitude & DFK (or rather the lack of it) that seals the deal for me.
As Pilgrim says, she doesnt have owo listed as a service..

Offline tazman1002001

I saw her at Xmas time......she was som kisser from what I remember -

My review ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45037.0
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pablodiablo

Yeah that review put me in the mood to contact her! She did kiss well, it just wasnt the full-on snogging experience that day lol.

Offline raymcfarland

I saw her at Xmas time......she was som kisser from what I remember -

My review ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45037.0
Great review. So she gave you OWO?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline elihd

1+