Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishBlondeJenna  (Read 31332 times)

15 review(s) for INKED__LONDON (2 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Just stumbled across this, from someone who filmed his experience:

External Link/Members Only

Quite clearly Jenna - all the classic Jenna lines are there - "don't touch my tits" etc etc.

And with bareback....definitely four and half minutes to tell you exactly why you don't wanna see her.
And the TV with This Morning on in the background.

Offline iName

Just stumbled across this, from someone who filmed his experience:

Quite clearly Jenna - all the classic Jenna lines are there - "don't touch my tits" etc etc.

And with bareback....definitely four and half minutes to tell you exactly why you don't wanna see her.

Great find!

She definitely looks worse for wear there, from my memory she looked much hotter, video does her no favours. Also she was very quiet like I remember, didn't make the effort to even fake some noise.

Love the baby wipes at the end  :lol:  JRC will love seeing that.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 01:05:30 am by iName »

Offline iName

And the TV with This Morning on in the background.

Was BBC News when I visited her lol

Offline iName

Oh and just to point out I didn't bareback her, this was not on offer I believe I visited her a while after she stopped offering it. No doubt she probably does offer it in private though. Lucky I didn't catch anything off her as I only found out she used to do bareback after visiting her.

andrei

^^^ not sure if the offering in private makes sense if she allows this guy to film her getting bb

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
There's a bit in the video were she says "don't touch my nipples they're very sensitive" and you could tell the guy thought: "oh for fucks sake".

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Oh and just to point out I didn't bareback her, this was not on offer I believe I visited her a while after she stopped offering it. No doubt she probably does offer it in private though. Lucky I didn't catch anything off her as I only found out she used to do bareback after visiting her.
In your defence if the WG doesn't advertise Bareback, then the punter doesn't know what she did in the past or does in private. I thought about visiting Kirie , but only because she didn't mention bareback on vivastreet.

Offline Steve2

She was offering BB for a LONG TIME so an avoid for me

Or as Jimmy would say

Skank  :vomit:

mudlark

Just wanted to say this has been one of the most useful threads I have seen.  This girl was right at the top of my to do list several months ago and I read the original review just in time to stop me making a booking  :thumbsup:

Offline Silver Birch

I don't know how long ago that video was shot but Jenna definitely wasn't that chubby when I met her. In fact her body was pretty fit and probably a few more tattoos too. Still had fucking sensitive tits and everything else though  :angry:

I had no idea about the BB thing, I didn't even get OWO (but feeling quite pleased about that now).

Offline iName

I don't know how long ago that video was shot but Jenna definitely wasn't that chubby when I met her. In fact her body was pretty fit and probably a few more tattoos too. Still had fucking sensitive tits and everything else though  :angry:

I had no idea about the BB thing, I didn't even get OWO (but feeling quite pleased about that now).

Agreed, she was not that chubby and she looked like a bloke at one point. This is either very old which I'd guess because it was bareback or very new and shes gone downhill, but that looks like the Ealing bedsit so I doubt it's recent as she works in Chelsea now I believe.

Offline iName

^^^ not sure if the offering in private makes sense if she allows this guy to film her getting bb

I mean she may offer it in private now, that video was probably shot when she openly offered bareback.

Offline iName

May be a good idea for one of the moderators to merge this thread with the "Jenna of Ealing" thread as it's the same girl.

bigone

great find, :hi:  this girl has so many positive feedbacks how come ?  :rolleyes:

Offline cpw_19

Just wanted to say this has been one of the most useful threads I have seen.  This girl was right at the top of my to do list several months ago and I read the original review just in time to stop me making a booking  :thumbsup:

It's exactly what this website's useful for - helping each other out :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
great find, :hi:  this girl has so many positive feedbacks how come ?  :rolleyes:
Maybe they're less fussy than some other punters, maybe some of it's fake or from a vested interest, maybe she has provided great service on occasion, there's loads of reasons.

Offline Outcallguy

Bloody hell.
Seems to have an overly vigorous BJ technique. I can see how he survived so long without reaching the end.
The look of disgust on her face when he cums is horrid!

Ludwig

It looks like it's all been said already, but I'll just add my two-penneth, if only to stress the usefulness of UKP (which unfortunately I came across for the first time only yesterday)...I started punting only in July this year, and this WG was my third ever punt. Like some of the other posters, I got sucked in by the high volume of good AW feedback she'd had (about 320-odd)...just to clarify, her current venue is top-notch (posh apartment block with concierge, etc next to Battersea Park) - unfortunately the venue was the classiest thing about the whole visit...after I'd paid and had a shower, Jenna states she's just had nipple piercings removed, and because her period had just finished, her nipples were too sensitive to be touched (she graciously allowed me to cup her breasts, so long as no nipple-contact occurred -  whoopee doo!)...I was then advised that she didn't FK, receive oral or do OWO (despite all these being listed on her profile)...her subsequent BJ skills were without doubt the worst I've experienced since the fumblings we all enjoyed as teenagers...I cut that short and attempted to partake of the main course.  However, Jenna was clearly completely disinterested, & my old fella (who was unsurprisingly already only semi-interested by this stage) decided he'd had enough and refused to play any more (a first for me, I might add -congratulations Jenna)...ultimately, because I'd paid, I was determined to get something out of the visit, so I managed to persuade the old fella to rise to the occasion suffuciently to enjoy a HJ to a "happy ending"...

The whole episode was sordidly depressing to me as an inexperienced punter, and almost put me off punting for good (it didn't I'm pleased to say and I've visited some great girls since)...sorry that my first post on UKP turned into such an essay, but I've been wanting to get that off my chest for months (until I read this thread, I figured the problem lay with me)...in hindsight, I am probably lucky that the only physical contact my old fella had was with her hand...

Offline Steve2

Welcome to UKP. Hopefully you will find useful info here and share your other experiences

James999

, her current venue is top-notch (posh apartment block with concierge,

Sorry to hear you wasted your cash on her  :(

As for the apartment, surely in punting a concierge is actually a negative, a bit like checking in with a pimp as he's bound to know what's going on, and if employed by the building owners / managers he would have to report back and she will get "Moved on"  :hi:

yumyum3

Welcome to the forum, Woodstock. Thanks for the report. She's not too far from me but I won't be visiting her anytime soon.  :thumbsdown:

Ludwig

As for the apartment, surely in punting a concierge is actually a negative, a bit like checking in with a pimp as he's bound to know what's going on, and if employed by the building owners / managers he would have to report back and she will get "Moved on" 

"Concierge" may have been over-stating it a little on my part - essentially a disinterested security guard sat at a desk, no need to check in - I was really trying to get across that she is no longer in a skanky bedsit (as appears she used to be)... "a turd in a golden bog", as my grandad used to say

...nice to join you all, fellas

yumyum3

"a turd in a golden bog",

:lol:

Offline iName

It looks like it's all been said already, but I'll just add my two-penneth, if only to stress the usefulness of UKP (which unfortunately I came across for the first time only yesterday)...I started punting only in July this year, and this WG was my third ever punt. Like some of the other posters, I got sucked in by the high volume of good AW feedback she'd had (about 320-odd)...just to clarify, her current venue is top-notch (posh apartment block with concierge, etc next to Battersea Park) - unfortunately the venue was the classiest thing about the whole visit...after I'd paid and had a shower, Jenna states she's just had nipple piercings removed, and because her period had just finished, her nipples were too sensitive to be touched (she graciously allowed me to cup her breasts, so long as no nipple-contact occurred -  whoopee doo!)...I was then advised that she didn't FK, receive oral or do OWO (despite all these being listed on her profile)...her subsequent BJ skills were without doubt the worst I've experienced since the fumblings we all enjoyed as teenagers...I cut that short and attempted to partake of the main course.  However, Jenna was clearly completely disinterested, & my old fella (who was unsurprisingly already only semi-interested by this stage) decided he'd had enough and refused to play any more (a first for me, I might add -congratulations Jenna)...ultimately, because I'd paid, I was determined to get something out of the visit, so I managed to persuade the old fella to rise to the occasion suffuciently to enjoy a HJ to a "happy ending"...

The whole episode was sordidly depressing to me as an inexperienced punter, and almost put me off punting for good (it didn't I'm pleased to say and I've visited some great girls since)...sorry that my first post on UKP turned into such an essay, but I've been wanting to get that off my chest for months (until I read this thread, I figured the problem lay with me)...in hindsight, I am probably lucky that the only physical contact my old fella had was with her hand...

Thanks for the report. The more that come forward and post their bad experiences the better. Unfortunately I only found this site and this thread after visiting Jenna but hopefully we can help some guys avoid her. I still don't know how she has consistently good feedback, shows you shouldn't get too sucked in to the AW feedback.

WOP

muff_muncher

i saw her in ealing, wasnt great, like other said only good thing was that she is cheap.

also transpires that she used to BB, wish i knew before

Offline LastManCumings

She put me off AW for a while.

Offline xyfek

Thank God I found this forum!... I too had Jenna on the top of my "to do" list, but after reading such horrid stories she's now crossed, bless you guys!!

Don't know about everyone else, but I find it very worrying that she was the girl on the list with the most positive feedback...

Nice Guy Eddie

She made a bid on a reverse booking i put up on AW recently.

I wasn't tempted.

stephenteh

Can anyone pm me the link to the video? The video on fapdu.com has been deleted. Thanks

PeterPan191

I saw her about two years ago in a cheap hotel just off the A406 - somewhere near Wembley...it was awful...totally impersonal and very very :thumbsdown:  To quote something that has been said before, thank goodness it was cheap!  No-one should go near this girl...   I know there are a million threads on here already but I wanted to add to them to make sure that as many people are forewarned as possible.  Carl

PeterPan191

As for the good feedback, I have no idea...in fact that reminds me, I saw someone else a while back...it was a shocker...and her feedback was very strong...will find here and will post a new review...

PeterPan191

And another thing...and I have just re-read her profile now, she is quite clever in that the photos are very clever and are 'accurate' in that they are of her...they show a young blonde girl and you kind of are led to assume the rest.  When I got into her hotel room and saw that she has half her head shaved, I was so disappointed...and of course she does not mention this in the profile...

She must just write her own feedback and set up fake profiles...  I do not know who The 'Paul31' was who wrote earlier comments but he cannot be genuine!!

DO NOT see this girl, give the sixty quite to charity instead!

Offline rhapsody

I definitely agree with the all negative comments here regarding her. I strongly warn you not to see her.. She has good FB on AW but that is completely deceptive :cry:

Offline Meursault

I saw her in the flat in Ealing about 2/3 years ago. Post-punk pretty but with lots of really unattractive tattoos. Cynical user of men. She needed to leave the business then, so I can't believe she is still "trading".

Offline ONeil

I'm glad I came across this this thread as I almost booked her about a month ago because of her 371 positive feedback on AW.

As usual AW feedback proves to be untrustworthy.

panel999

Took her off my hot list in May after joining UKP - however did call her in April but she did not answer - Thank God she was busy that day!!!!

Online herbie007

I saw her about 18 months ago, had a hour visit with her, no DFK yet she was alright about rimming me, once I fucked her, she just wanted to talk and be cuddled and wanted me to stroke her, she kept telling me that this game is bad and I should get out of it. I got out of there a bit sharpish. :wackogirl:

Offline rockharders

Why the discrepancy between AW feedback and here? Are AW users just fluffy suckers or is it because crap punts are less inclined to leave negatives in fear of retaliation negatives?

panel999

I would say both however crap punts on AW do not tend to be sent through as the AW girl can not click it through to show on AW FB.

I have put several bad FB on AW girls approx 6-7 but never except for 1 was allowed to be put onto the AW site -

On UKP forum all punters are free to put up Good and Bad reviews..

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I would say both however crap punts on AW do not tend to be sent through as the AW girl can not click it through to show on AW FB.

I have put several bad FB on AW girls approx 6-7 but never except for 1 was allowed to be put onto the AW site -

On UKP forum all punters are free to put up Good and Bad reviews..

You can leave Neut or Neg feedback on AW though, that's what rockharders meant. The girls CANNOT choose which comments to hide or show.

Offline rockharders

The thing about AW feedback is it is skewed against leaving negatives. I could quite easily leave a good portion of negative and neutrals, but in reply I'm probably going to end up with a load of negatives on my own account. Which makes me look like a nasty punter, instead of just a regular joe leaving his honest feedback amongst the fluffies.

password02

This guy should have read UKP BEFORE paying her £600 for an all night session -- Read his negative FR on AW!!!

Offline punk

This guy should have read UKP BEFORE paying her £600 for an all night session -- Read his negative FR on AW!!!

she is quite a piece of work   :dash:

Offline xyfek

The only mystery here is how her rating is so high and how there's so few negative field reports on her (and AW in general, for that matter)...

Offline punk

The only mystery here is how her rating is so high and how there's so few negative field reports on her (and AW in general, for that matter)...

friends, pimp, fools giving good reviews

Offline vinnyfx101

Had the misfortune to see her about 6 months ago before I found UKP. I can only reiterate what's been said in this post so far. The laziest , fakest, most  self-obsessed excuse of a wg I've met. She openly answered every text as it arrived without giving a monkeys.  The fake moans (at the slightest touch) would have been laughable if she wasn't so dis-engaged. I can only think that she thinks everyone else is stupid to treat people with such contempt or she just hates men. Hard to imagine a worse service could be possible.

ukguy4

And another thing...and I have just re-read her profile now, she is quite clever in that the photos are very clever and are 'accurate' in that they are of her...they show a young blonde girl and you kind of are led to assume the rest.  When I got into her hotel room and saw that she has half her head shaved, I was so disappointed...and of course she does not mention this in the profile...

She must just write her own feedback and set up fake profiles...  I do not know who The 'Paul31' was who wrote earlier comments but he cannot be genuine!!

DO NOT see this girl, give the sixty quite to charity instead!

I've only found this website today but wish I had seen this thread a few months ago. I went for her because she was quite local but I had a similar experience. She turned up at the hotel I was in with silvery hair that was shaved on one side - not a look I like at all.

However, thought I'd give it a go but I can only echo what everyone else says. She doesn't do most things on her likes list and she actually smelt sweaty. Even left fake tan stains on my bed!

Worse punt I've had (I've had 8 so far) and would strongly recommend that she is avoided.

Offline rockharders

I am utterly gobsmacked by how there is so much glowing fluffy positive FB on her profile.

Offline punk

I am utterly gobsmacked by how there is so much glowing fluffy positive FB on her profile.

never trust AW feedback. :hi: