Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sophie  (Read 2391 times)

21 review(s) for scottish.sophie (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Foxx09

Had a booking today with Scottish Sophie , called to arrange , comms were good when I arrived called for the flat number and buzzer she directed me in no problems,
Inside I was greeted by Sophie in a black dress looking very nice , I was surprised how good looking she was because of no face pic on profile took a bit of a gamble but she was a really good looking girl.
General chat was good money out the way I got undressed and onto the bed , started with a massage , nice massage a little bit of tickling which was fun.
And onto my back for some owo , started with some ball sucking and then licking the length of my cock up and down , this girl has some serious oral skills , lots of eye contact she has big brown eyes very nice to look at .
Went for some oral on her next which I think she liked heard a few moans then onto some more oral on me now kneeling up nice and deep suck.
Now onto a bit of doggy , condom on and start fucking away , superb arse , wasn't long before I came into the condom.
Overall really good punt for the money h/h 50 , will definitely be going back for another one soon

chico1000

Inside I was greeted by Sophie in a black dress looking very nice , I was surprised how good looking she was because of no face pic on profile took a bit of a gamble but she was a really good looking girl.

Hopfully you will have believed some of the reviews on here and not listened to Randy

Offline Eastbloke

Is there a link to her profile?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.

She's been on my list for a while. I really must make more of an effort.

Surely can't go wrong for £50 h/h

chico1000

That's Sophie...some guys have stated that she clock watches a bit.  I can honestly say that was not my experience.

Offline Foxx09

Thats the one sorry I forgot to put a link in lads , but defo if she's on your list go see her

DG

Hopfully you will have believed some of the reviews on here and not listened to Randy

+1  :lol:

However, and I'm in no way criticising Sophie because I think she's great, but during my two visits she wore the same black dress and underwear; probably the same as the OP mentions in his review. Maybe she travels light but I would like to see her in something else if I go back.

She did ask me the time once during a punt Chico :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:18:46 pm by DG »

RandyF

I'll answer that another time in another way Chicster  ;)

Don't want to be accused of harranging, someone who is by and large a perfectly OK Glasgow hoor.

Glad you found her inner beauty so satisfying Foxxx  :coolgirl:

chico1000

I am sure you will Randy.   You must be feeling a bit tired tonight.

Correct me if I am wrong but you were none too complementary about this girls appearance in previous posts and yet again when faced with a few contrary reviews you appear to change your tune.  I love banter but with you it's sometimes it's just abuse that's why I get into your mince.

Offline Foxx09

I'm glad too  :yahoo: makes a change from some of the stinkers that's going about

Offline tazman1002001

Had a booking today with Scottish Sophie , called to arrange , comms were good when I arrived called for the flat number and buzzer she directed me in no problems,
General chat was good money out the way I got undressed and onto the bed , started with a massage , nice massage a little bit of tickling which was fun.
And onto my back for some owo , started with some ball sucking and then licking the length of my cock up and down , this girl has some serious oral skills , lots of eye contact she has big brown eyes very nice to look at .
Went for some oral on her next which I think she liked heard a few moans then onto some more oral on me now kneeling up nice and deep suck.
Now onto a bit of doggy , condom on and start fucking away , superb arse , wasn't long before I came into the condom.
Overall really good punt for the money h/h 50 , will definitely be going back for another one soon

Was it still the flat on the road upto Bearsden?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Foxx09