Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Terrible Punt (she is drugged out of her skull) Elite Courtesan Earls Court  (Read 9178 times)

3 review(s) for Tantric Annabelle (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

newbie694

First post, not first punt

External Link/Members Only

I met "Elite Courtesan" at a dingy flat in Earls Court, her profile photos are good, if her attitude is a little up herself but I thought I'd try her out as she had on a decent offer

I arrived to a Bedsit near Earls Court Square, she looks AWFUL, there is no way she is 39, probably not even 49!!!!  she is skinny but has a REALLY saggy stomach and awful fake tits and a VERY wrinkly face complete with grey roots.

She smelt like she had been drinking and had white stuff all over her nose so it was clear she was on the Coke and not the fizzy kind, her service was crap, she wanted to talk alot, to avoid doing anything and to be honest I left early after blowing my load

This woman is Charging £250 an HOUR

there are much younger, prettier girls not even charging HALF this amount, she describes herself as a MODEL, my God, avoid, Id be interested to see if any one else has seen her? 

Sylvester

It may not surprise you to learn that strongly negative reviews such as this, posted by brand new members with no track record, tend to be viewed with serious suspicion on here, Usually with some justification.

Be interesting to see what the jury makes of this one...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:29:18 pm by Sylvester »

Offline Longlife

You may be right but it is because of this attitude that I have not pposted any reviews and nor will I.

Sylvester

You may be right but it is because of this attitude that I have not pposted any reviews and nor will I.

Curious post. 

Challenge is a legitate part of the review process, particularly as new members credentials are established. If you are too precious to undergo that process like everyone else, then maybe it's not for you...

Dave2014

I met "Elite Courtesan" at a dingy flat in Earls Court, her profile photos are good, if her attitude is a little up herself but I thought I'd try her out as she had on a decent offer

I arrived to a Bedsit near Earls Court Square, she looks AWFUL, there is no way she is 39, probably not even 49!!!!  she is skinny but has a REALLY saggy stomach and awful fake tits and a VERY wrinkly face complete with grey roots.

She smelt like she had been drinking and had white stuff all over her nose so it was clear she was on the Coke and not the fizzy kind, her service was crap, she wanted to talk alot, to avoid doing anything and to be honest I left early after blowing my load

there are much younger, prettier girls not even charging HALF this amount, she describes herself as a MODEL, my God, avoid, Id be interested to see if any one else has seen her? 

I call: complete and utter bullshit. This reads like a classic revenge/vendetta review. There are so many things that point in that direction:

(1)  This "Newbie" has not posted as SINGLE thing about the punt itself. Just vagaries that it was "crap".

(2) Sound like one of those posts which are the result of carrying out a threat against the WG in question.

(3)  Her photos bear no resemblance to the drug-ridden creature you have described (accounting for photoshop).

(4)  It contains all of the classic negatives - bad attitude, drugs, booze, misleading, ugly, old, expensive - which are often associated with revenge reviews. Most honest reviews might have one or two.

(5) If the OP had a problem with the price - why book her to begin with?

(6)  The over-the top-language e.g. "my God, avoid," is typical of a BS review.

(7) Most importantly, why, if she was so ugly, grey-haired, reeking of booze, and covered in coke did the OP go through with the punt for £250 ph instead of walking - I'll tell you why: It didn't happen. This is obvious bullshit.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:01:19 pm by Dave2014 »

Offline Happyjose

I call: complete and utter bullshit. This reads like a classic revenge/vendetta review. There are so many things that point in that direction:

(1)  This "Newbie" has not posted as SINGLE thing about the punt itself. Just vagaries that it was "crap".

(2) Sound like one of those posts which are the result of carrying out a threat against the WG in question.

(3)  Her photos bear no resemblance to the drug-ridden creature you have described (accounting for photoshop).

(4)  It contains all of the classic negatives - bad attitude, drugs, booze, misleading, ugly, old, expensive - which are often associated with revenge reviews. Most honest reviews might have one or two.

(5) If the OP had a problem with the price - why book her to begin with?

(6)  The over-the top-language e.g. "my God, avoid," is typical of a BS review.

(7) Most importantly, why, if she was so ugly, grey-haired, reeking of booze, and covered in coke did the OP go through with the punt for £250 ph instead of walking - I'll tell you why: It didn't happen. This is obvious bullshit.

Plus it reads like it was written by a female

doobes

Challenge is a legitate part of the review process, particularly as new members credentials are established. If you are too precious to undergo that process like everyone else, then maybe it's not for you...

+1

Always odd to me how a guy can walk into the unknown with a WG yet completely lose their bottle posting on an internet forum.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:06:01 pm by doobes »

Offline Fishface

This review does not carry the stamp of authenticity.

Or to put it another way the OP is a lying cunt.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Longlife

+1

Always odd to me how a guy can walk into the unknown with a WG yet completely lose their bottle posting on an internet forum.
It not a matter of bottle. I don't see why I should bother spending tome writing a report when it is not going to be believed beacause I haven't been a memeber on here for years.

Offline Happyjose

It not a matter of bottle. I don't see why I should bother spending tome writing a report when it is not going to be believed beacause I haven't been a memeber on here for years.

Bollocks. If your report seems genuine, it will be treated as such

You may get a few questions from other members, but as already said, that's part of the process on here - and it works
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 03:15:47 pm by Happyjose »

Offline iPad3

Thats a pity since you are gaining  from members who are prepared to share there experiences for the benefit of others.

FYI a quick review of your history tells me you are clearly a genuine punter with valid opinions and no axe to grind, I would therefore suggest any review you post will be well received, provided of course it's not horribly negative with no basis for the same.

Good luck with your punting and perhaps we'll see a review in the future.  :drinks:

Offline NIK

This can't be true!
Everyone knows you can't have such a bad punt with a 'courtesan.'  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave2014

Strange also that someone who wanted to join UKP to be a member of the community would call themselves "Newbie" - which would look a bit stupid after a few months.

I noticed, he/she joined only a few minutes prior to writing the review.

:bomb:

vw

Why not pass the validation test its not that bad.

Offline smiths

Your pre-judging what MIGHT happen but it actually might not, as long as a review is your true account of what happened reviews are always welcome by at least some of us. However, its been proved since UKP started that there are WGs, pimps and other assorted low lifes willing to pose as genuine punters to help sell their product, the WG, so vigilance is required.

By the way your nick is the same as a punter whose posts I have read over the years on another punting forum who liked sex parties, if you are the same punter then you have credibility in my eyes on here as I know your a genuine punter. :hi:

slow and low

Problem with this is basically no sensible punter is going to part with £250 coin for something that is out of its tree and physically unappealing unless that is what they are after. More clarification on the actual punt required.

Dave2014

Grow some f*cking b*llocks and stop whinging.

I was treated like a c*nt when I first joined. Made a few mistakes. Had to run the gauntlet. It didn't ruin my life. It's part of the peer review process - which is necessary for the touts and tw*ts to be weeded out.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Offline jackdaw

So you're expecting an upmarket good looking bird....I would be at 250 quid an hour...even in London.

And lo...a down market turkey greets you.

Yo'd have to be border-line insane, not to just turn round and walk out. Before blowing "load"...or the 250 quid.

Really walking is not all that difficult. All the great News of the World journalists did it week after week. "I made my excuses and left" was their time honoured phrase.

Offline Longlife

Your pre-judging what MIGHT happen but it actually might not, as long as a review is your true account of what happened reviews are always welcome by at least some of us. However, its been proved since UKP started that there are WGs, pimps and other assorted low lifes willing to pose as genuine punters to help sell their product, the WG, so vigilance is required.

By the way your nick is the same as a punter whose posts I have read over the years on another punting forum who liked sex parties, if you are the same punter then you have credibility in my eyes on here as I know your a genuine punter. :hi:
I am the same and still like parties.

yorkshire123

Its the internet for fucks sake, so some knob (I include myself in that phrase) takes exception to a review you have written, so what!
What's the worse that happen?

As for the review, I would normally be very sceptical of a one post negative but looking at her other shite review there may just be an element of truth in it? However the review has been on here since April so why the fuck her didn't search before splashing the cash is beyond me.
There again he could have just stumbled across this site  :D

Offline smiths

I am the same and still like parties.

Thanks for the confirmation, what that means to me is you ARE definitely a genuine punter so if you want to review you have nothing to worry about on here.

Offline claretandblue

Silly attitude, make a few sensible posts so people know you are genuine them review,it's really very simple

Offline superchamp

You only need to post one review and you instantly have more credibility than 999changehands

Offline finn5555

Don't then no one gives a fuck about you or your posts  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

Why pay £250 for a wreck?
£40 MAYBE FOR 30 MINS.

bollox review to be honest
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

mastershifu

Sounds like you already disliked her appearance the moment you saw her..

So why did you go ahead with the punt knowing (in your own words) that there are many other beautiful girls for much less ..

there are much younger, prettier girls not even charging HALF this amount

Sorry to say this my friend but you are either a monumental dumbass... or some coked up competition.

mastershifu

You are taking this the wrong way. I've joined just a few months ago and my reviews only had questions about the meeting, pointers on what I should do or shouldn't do, etc..  But sometimes you get a newbie/tout/pimp/wg posting a review that is just too suspicious and does not makes any sense. Like this one for example.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:24:20 pm by mastershifu »

Offline king tarzan

I was under severe criticism when I first joined
Accused of being a sergie

Offline iPad3

I was under severe criticism when I first joined
Accused of being a sergie

That was us just winding you up KT, we've always known your actually a tout for the mango marketing board!!!

Dave2014

That was us just winding you up KT, we've always known your actually a tout for the mango marketing board!!!

I thought he worked for GEEST the banana company!  :lol:

Type_O_Negative

A man who pays 250/hour for sex with any prostitute needs straitjacket.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:08:47 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline superchamp

A man who pays 250/hour for sex with any prostitute needs straitjacket.

For £250 I would hope that the straight jacket was part of the deal.

Offline barnstorm123

This can't be true!
Everyone knows you can't have such a bad punt with a 'courtesan.'  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love when WGs call themselves courtesans. Every time I bung a few £20 notes to a girl before splurging my porridge on their face and in their mouth I think to myself "this is exactly what it must have felt like to be Henry VIII". I bet he was porking women all over council blocks in Paddington rather than Hampton Court Palace.

Offline Belgarion

I have seen her on a few occasions. 1st session was a RB, subsequent ones were regular bookings. Her day rate is 150.

She talks a lot but is fucking hot and is a good shag

I've never had any issues with her. She's also very flexible  :wacko:

Offline JamesRockford

had white stuff all over her nose...

LOL  :lol: ... because she had been consuming cocaine from a large nosebag, like a shire horse?

Newbie, from all the posts above - you have been thoroughly and rapidly exposed.

You're not very bright, are you?  Now fuck off and try harder next time.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Her day rate is 150

A whole day for 150? When her profile cites her hourly rate as (still) 250? :unknown:

88hooplicker

+1

Offline king tarzan

I actually like the brigade on here cursing me but also a few of them respect my reviews and have enjoyed themselves and thanking me and also respect my standard in physical beauty..

When I first posted reviews there was a lot of negativity towards me.. my reviews were not taken seriously at all but they are now.. ( I hope )
I like to share information with my fellow pussy lovers ( mango for me) find good service and high end attractive women at a good price range and get great value for there hard honest money...

Don't take to heart Mr Longlife. .

Offline Belgarion

A whole day for 150? When her profile cites her hourly rate as (still) 250? :unknown:

Hourly rate. My bad

She used to offer a discount for bookings during the day.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She used to offer a discount for bookings during the day

I found the bit you're referring to - marked 'early bird advantage' :) but at £70 discount for the first hour of a pre-5pm booking, the minimum fee is still £180.

Offline The_Don

When I see Elite Courtesan in a profile I normally  :lol:  and then close it  :wackogirl:

I found the bit you're referring to - marked 'early bird advantage' :) but at £70 discount for the first hour of a pre-5pm booking, the minimum fee is still £180.

I could have 2, 1 hour punts for that amount.

This forum is about sharing and no one is forcing others to review. But if every one chose, not to review because of attitudes (or other reasons). Then UKP wouldn't be the forum it is today.

Already been stated before (1% rule)

Hidden Image/Members Only

In Internet culture, the 1% rule is a rule of thumb pertaining to participation in an internet community, stating that only 1% of the users of a website actively create new content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk. Variants include the 1-9-90 rule (sometimes 90–9–1 principle or the 89:10:1 ratio),[1] which states that in a collaborative website such as a wiki, 90% of the participants of a community only view content, 9% of the participants edit content, and 1% of the participants actively create new content. A related observation is that 1% of users generate the majority of revenue in free-to-play games.[2]

Similar rules are known in information science, such as the 80/20 rule known as the Pareto principle, that 20 percent of a group will produce 80 percent of the activity, however the activity may be defined.

External Link/Members Only   :hi:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:24:20 am by The_Don »

Offline Denhamhoop

The OP is so obviously bollocks no one would punt at the price for what he describes throw in no actual details.As for Longlife yep its not always the friendliest of water to dip your toe into.You dont have to review but the whole basis is info sharing and Reviews are the lifeblood of this site.Wish i had found this site earlier as it has saved me from possible disasters.As for me I will always be labelled a Fluffy on here but unlike others I will wear it with pride.Everyones a virgin to begin with but once youve popped your cherry it gets easier and its a Record for the future when you're in your Bath Chair in your Tartan shawl hoping to see a little glimpse of the Nurses knickers as you get your weekly bed bath of what a filthy fucker you used to be

Offline Belgarion

I never paid more than 150. So perhaps things have changed

Bobdayley

It is obvious the feedback is fake.
It has all the hallmarks of disgruntled customer who want to revenge for some reasons.
He could have walked.
How do you pay someone £250 and you know from the beginning it is not what did you expect.

Offline rockharders

Man up, stop crying, grow a pair and get some reviews up.

Offline Discoballs

You're talking shit fella. You paid £250 notes to fuck a rotter .  :scare:?? You're either mentally ill   :wacko: or got more money than sense most people  would've walked. I believe you have issues maybe puntings not for you.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:19:05 am by Discoballs »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

You're talking shit fella. You paid £250 notes to fuck a rotter .  :scare:?? You're either mentally ill   :wacko: or got more money than sense most people  would've walked. I believe you have issues maybe puntings not for you

I couldn't have put it better :) but you and others are shouting down a well, so to speak, because the OP hasn't been back since three hours after he/she registered on 26 August :hi:

Offline Happy john

I'm planning a trip to the Kensngton area soon & I was wondering is the "Elite Courtesan"  mentioned here this girl??!

Her website is: External Link/Members Only

Cheers,

John.

Offline The_Don

I'm planning a trip to the Kensngton area soon & I was wondering is the "Elite Courtesan"  mentioned here this girl??!

Her website is: External Link/Members Only

Cheers,

John.

External Link/Members Only < a good start

This is where I currently stand on elite courtesans:

When I see Elite Courtesan in a profile I normally  :lol:  and then close it  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:56:34 am by The_Don »