Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Questions WGs/Punters get asked all the time...  (Read 2738 times)

Big Cat

While making small talk I asked a WG to tell me her funniest story about another client. Her eyes nearly rolled off her head and she asked "why does everyone always want to know about other clients?". She listed the following as the questions punters always seem to ask...

Typical punter questions

How long have you been doing this?

Ever had any creeps/weirdos/type of client visit you?

What's your real name?  :D

How much longer will you be doing this?

Been busy? (most inappropriate question ever)

Got a boyfriend?

It got me thinking about questions WGs always ask punters...

Typical WG questions

How old are you?

What do you do for a living?

Some kind of reference to whether you have a girlfriend/wife instead of asking outright

.... Anything else you always seem to get asked?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Typical WG questions

How old are you?

Some kind of reference to whether you have a girlfriend/wife instead of asking outright

I've been asked outright: "are you married?"

Also:
Going out tonight
Been to university?
Going on holiday?
Have you seen me before?
Who else have you seen?
Where are you from?

All boring shit.

Offline Tiger63

Normally I get asked.
" is that it" :lol:

Big Cat

Normally I get asked.
" is that it" :lol:

You jest but I've literally had "you cum already?"  :D good to get that first pop out the way

Type_O_Negative

Why are you still single?  :D I was asked  :D

Offline threechilliman

While making small talk I asked a WG to tell me her funniest story about another client. Her eyes nearly rolled off her head and she asked "why does everyone always want to know about other clients?". She listed the following as the questions punters always seem to ask...

Typical punter questions

How long have you been doing this?

Ever had any creeps/weirdos/type of client visit you?

What's your real name?  :D

How much longer will you be doing this?

Been busy? (most inappropriate question ever)

Got a boyfriend?

It got me thinking about questions WGs always ask punters...

Typical WG questions

How old are you?

I've been asked outright: "are you married?"

Also:
Going out tonight
Been to university?
Going on holiday?
Have you seen me before?
Who else have you seen?
Where are you from?

All boring shit.

I think I've asked or been asked all of the above at some point. Normally I get asked if I've been on holiday rather than am I going - one of arabic decent last week looked at me as I walked into the bedroom starkers, put her hands to her mouth and said 'You've got a tan to die for - you're darker than me!'. One of the more amusing answers I gave to 'Have you been away?' question was 'No, I'm going away tomorrow!'

tcm

Offline pork sword

Would you like a drink?
What other girls have you seen lately?
Have you been on holiday ?
Will I see you again before Christmas (Fucking Hell really?)
How long you booked for?
Have you come all this way to see me?
Can I go to the toilet? Quote!! (I get embarrassed when I squirt)

Offline cueball

Yes, I've had a lot of the above...

How old are you?
Are you working today?
How do I compare to other girls you've seen?
Who else have you seen?

A lot seem to want to know about the bad experiences you've had too

Offline anyfucker

i think nearly every WG has asked me  "have you got everything" as i am about to leave.

Offline hw189

Recently on two occasions whilst punting with independents in London, I have been asked which agencies I tend to use to book ladies.

Offline The_Don

I've been ask will I leave a review on A/W.  I bluntly tell them no.

i think nearly every WG has asked me  "have you got everything" as i am about to leave.

Smart and good question IMO. Been asked it many times and its helped me a few times.

Even better, is when the W/G rings or text back, stating that I forgot some thing  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:52:53 pm by The_Don »

Offline anyfucker

I've been ask will I leave a review on A/W.  I bluntly tell them no.

Smart and good question IMO. Been asked it many times and its helped me a few times.

Even better, is when the W/G rings or text back, stating that I forgot some thing  :thumbsup:
not if you left your phone behind  :D   not that i have ever done it or left anything behind but been told of a few that did.

Offline The_Don

not if you left your phone behind  :D   not that i have ever done it or left anything behind but been told of a few that did.

I some times leave a watch, I make sure they see it. At the start of a punt 

vw

Usually work related and the BS fake job small talk usually amuses me, especially if they know more about my fake job than I do !

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I'm guilty of often asking if the guy is working today and skiving off for a couple of hours.  I find it also helps break the tension with some of the more nervous guys

I never ask if they have a partner as it is none of my bloody business just as I don't like it when they ask me.

IIts better if we all stick to a rule of only asking questions we would not mind asked of us as well which tends to mean nothing personal including married?what job they do? None of us want to be asked personal questions and if we are the answer is likely to be made up anyway so these topics are better off avoided unless the client starts talking about himself in which case its ok to ask questions where appropriate.

I always get asked the same things by new clients
are you busy?
How many men do you see a day?
How much do you earn?
how long to you plan to do this?
how long have you done this
and the worst question of all....Why do you do this  (can you imagine if prossies asked  punters this every time we saw a new one)

Offline winkywanky

I've been asked this many times.

I fool myself into thinking it means they think I'm good-looking and pretty hot in bed, so why on earth don't I have an adoring other half?

The reality is probably that they just think I'm a loser  :D.

Nuumbnuts

and the worst question of all....Why do you do this  (can you imagine if prossies asked  punters this every time we saw a new one)
I just reply, "mid life crisis" with a  :rolleyes: and leave it at that.

Big Cat

Ah yes, this sometimes followed by reeling off a list of about 27 items when all I've brought is my phone,  keys and wallet
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:03:33 pm by Big Cat »

Offline punk

i've been asked that,one of many on here.

Offline punk

That reminds me of a couple of times,i've had

"Why do you do this?"

"Why do you pay to have sex with a women"

Type_O_Negative

I've been asked this many times.

I fool myself into thinking it means they think I'm good-looking and pretty hot in bed, so why on earth don't I have an adoring other half?

The reality is probably that they just think I'm a loser  :D.

Once i said i'm still single because i have low self-esteem. And her face - you would love to see it  :D

Offline purple_t

That reminds me of a couple of times,i've had

"Why do you do this?"

"Why do you pay to have sex with a women"

Wow really? I would not return to see a girl who asked me that!

The stuff I get asked every time:
Do you live locally?
How old are you?
You look like you work out a lot, do you?
What are you going to do for the rest of the day?

Offline Kerosene

I'll put up with the usual spiel questions, so long as I don't get asked 'You want bareback?'

Type_O_Negative

When i face questions i don't really like i just get sarcastic and they know it's enough. WTF? Interview with the Vampire???

Offline cueball

Ha ha, I get "what's the best pie you've had?"

Offline peter_bungee

These are pretty normal questions and same type you would ask if you met a stranger on street

Zzxxx

The only one I can think of is... 'can I have the cash before we start?!'   :(

Online PLeisure

Classic !  :thumbsup: nom noms.......

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think i've probably asked and been asked most of these questions, small talk bullshit but better than silence.
I often also ask if a girl (parlour) has worked elsewhere or worked under a different name.
I tend to sidestep any questions directed at me which start to reveal what I do for a living or where I work etc, in my experience there is always someone who knows someone etc and before you know it a connection is made and your sussed.
I do seem to get asked what i'm doing for the rest of the day / evening

Offline Blackpool Rock

Presumably the last one?  :D

Offline Sigatron

Age? I'm young but look even younger, which has led one girl to asking twice to make sure she's keeping within the law..If I ever get a punt where I don't have to answer that question and get a response of "You look young!" I'll be glad.

Job/Uni?
How was your day? (Most awkward one tbh...Always feel like answering with "Just been thinking about shagging you since I woke up")
Any plans?
Going to a party tonight? (If it's a weekend punt)

I've only had one question about other girls and who else I see but it was just in conversation, most never ask it luckily.

Offline Marmalade

I thought the suggestion from our resident sensible WG was quite good. Most questions that either prossie or punter asks are bad patter but really just trying to fill the space.

If it's a foreigner I maybe ask if they like the city. A lot of them either haven't looked or don't know enough English to reply.  One or two semi-regs where we have established a minor common interest is easy as we banter about that, but not in paid time of course.

The easiest fall back -- and most honest -- is to go into character. She knows I'm their to fuck her brains out / get my cock sucked and so on so any questions I ask her are either rhetorical or instructions. "Would you like to kneel on the edge of the bed and do that?" It's not a question.

People have the illusion that some non-sexual polite banter is required. I think that is bollocks. It's a hang over from asking a civvy, "What's your favourite music?" as you hand slides her knickers off.

Civvy women like the distraction. Basic Masters n Johnson stuff. Prossies don't. Doing the extra pretend chat is work. Her mental flight path is Cash? Clean? Cum?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:17:50 am by Marmalade »

Offline RedKettle

"does your wife know you are seeing me"

i think this was her idea of a joke

"she passed away recently"  was my response

Offline Blackpool Rock

"does your wife know you are seeing me"

i think this was her idea of a joke

"she passed away recently"  was my response
Or perhaps you could try "No I killed her last week" or "Yes she's in the boot of the car"  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Or, "No, she's busy with her own punters."

Offline Tiger63

Or she`s filming this through the dining room window

Offline foreverchanges

The stock questions  in the Edinburgh  sauna were  always,.

"And how are you? or
"Off work?"
"Still raining?"

The best one is..."Which girl taught you how to do that?".........honest guv!!! :D

johnnyboy61

After I had cum and she is removing the condom and looking rather disparingingly at the amount produced.

"Is that it?"

As if all the effort for the last hour wasn't really worthwhile. My rather pathetic response was that being older I produce rather less than in my younger days. She remained unimpressed.

And this week: Her on top and been at it for a few minutes - "Have you been on holiday yet?". I said it was an odd time to be asking and she said her ex-boyfriend used to complain to her about her doing the same.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:04:38 am by johnnyboy61 »

Online PLeisure

After I had cum and she is removing the condom and looking rather disparingingly at the amount produced.

"Is that it?"

As if all the effort for the last hour wasn't really worthwhile. My rather pathetic response was that being older I produce rather less than in my younger days. She remained unimpressed.

Ouch  :blush:

And this week: Her on top and been at it for a few minutes - "Have you been on holiday yet?". I said it was an odd time to be asking and she said her ex-boyfriend used to complain to her about her doing the same.

True GFE, then  :dance:

Offline Marmalade

some options I think are:
a) always take it off yourself. Better than fingernails and if she deserves a prize she can damn well have a smile.  :P
b) tell her you don't always come. :rolleyes:
c) tell her your saving the best for the girl who works in the next stair.  :cool:

Offline Steely Dan

Just don't ask these:
External Link/Members Only
(though i sometimes ask no. 29 )

Offline threechilliman

Not necessarily that I work out a lot but I've been asked several times if I'm a regular gym goer. My answer is 'not since my last week at secondary school in May 1984'. Always makes me laugh.

tcm

Dave2014