Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MISS SEXY LILLY - Kilburn  (Read 891 times)

2 review(s) for MISS SEXY LILLY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bait-and-switch. Took this out of curiosity to see if the group had mended their ways following their move from Finchley but alas not so.

Comms by text. Buzzed in, headed up the stairs and let in to the flat by Melanie who showed me into a bedroom. She introduced herself, I asked after Lilly who she claimed was 'busy'. Not sure what she was busy doing but she wasn't entertaining another client as the other bedroom was empty.  Made my excuses and walked.

I'd done my research. I knew going in it was likely a B&S for Melanie (who isn't into kissing which I prefer) so I wasn't particularly cut up about it. Just a bit disappointed as the WGs previously in this location have proved, if not stellar at least reasonable VFM and they probably don't need to resort to these kind of tactics.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review, I 100% concur.
I booked Lilly when she was in Finchley and she actually greeted me at the flat but she looked awful (although the pics ARE hers) so I walked... I should have written a review then but didn't.

Offline punk

Glad i changed my mind and didn't see her

doobes

she actually greeted me at the flat

At least she's real. Unless someone states otherwise, I assume she's gone home and now they just wheel the profile out whenever they want to drum up business.