Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie Professional - London, Finchley Central  (Read 2868 times)

2 review(s) for Melanie Professional (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

Melanie Professional

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s been on a hot list for a while. Liked the first (left) picture of her. Had a bit of spare time so went to Finchley to meet her.
Comms were good, buzzed me in to her blocks of flats. Large room. Fit for purpose.

She’s a good looking woman, don’t know her age but guess 30’s. sunbed tan all over. Nice body, little bit of tummy fat but not major. Great grabble butt cheeks and nice c tits. Wears glasses the whole time.

The not so good:

Not into French kissing or kissing really. Not sure if she noticed but was gently pushed me away when we kissed standing up. Wasn’t really into me sucking her tits either, which are nice.

The not too bad:

Bj was not bad owo. No dt. Fairly responsive to ro and she had a fresh and very nice pussy.

The good:

The best bit was the sex. She really got into it. good cowgirl. Missionary was great, well sort of mish. I was on my knees, pulled her towards me and basically she held onto one of my shoulders, the other behind her on the bed frame, while I held her left hip and with the right one playing with her tits and gave her and myself a good workout. Then finished in doggy, she bent her back to make her pussy longer but didn’t really care and had another good workout to finish.

Shame about the lack of kissing, but not a dealbreaker at £60. Would probably return for the intercourse if in the area. Nice enough girl. Smiled a lot.