Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai's  (Read 7744 times)

Offline SWLondon

Thai girls are definitely my flavour of the month.

Can anyone recommend a decent Thai parlour in and around SW London?

Failing that any Thai superstars I must see?  I'd prefer not to pay £150 an hour, and keep it to more £100-120.

Cheers

bigone

Most thais seem to charge 150
Not sure why?   :(
Bigone

Offline SWLondon

There is a bit of a Thai monopoly for the agencies going round.  Agencies charge £150 and take £50, the girl gets the rest.

I've seen quite a few independents but the girl I used to see regularly has now left a big Thai void in my life!  I used to see her pretty regularly at £60 1/2 or £100 hour but she was an independent

Offline yoko

Has anyone see Ann Thai from Acemassage?
External Link/Members Only

I rang her yesterday mate, she quoted me £120 for a hour, i asked if OWO was on offer she said a extra £40! forget it.

Offline selkie

She has braces, maybe she wants to avoid any bits n pieces getting stuck in there :)

Offline BootsnBunches

Sadly Tang Thai's pictures are quite out of date now. I was going to meet her a few months ago but she sent me some updated images and I decided to give it a miss.  I love the oriental look. Always interested to hear of recommendations. A parlour with a choice is so needed.

Offline BootsnBunches

It would be fair of me to add that her communications were very good though and she was honest enough to advise me in advance

bristolqwerty

Sadly Tang Thai's pictures are quite out of date now. I was going to meet her a few months ago but she sent me some updated images and I decided to give it a miss.  I love the oriental look. Always interested to hear of recommendations. A parlour with a choice is so needed.
+1 somewhere to walk in and have a drink and a few minutes to make choice from 5 to 10 pretty but all different looking Asian girls.   :kissgirl:
Normal routine of choosing from an angency via their photos isn't the same. :cry: 

Offline BootsnBunches

Somewhere you can see for yourself without the intervention of photoshop!

bristolqwerty

Exactly, looking over the goods is something I'd like to do. Instead of the same old routine.   Plus it's too late when you knock on their door, you either walk or stay, you don't get  the thrill tof choosing your girl.  Is there such a place in London?   I find Thais vary tremendously, quite like the slightly larger and paler skin version with biggish boobs. More Japanese or Chinese looking.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:45:36 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline SWLondon

Thanks for the input. I think I might have to stick to the agencies for a bit!

Offline selkie

If you are still looking south of the river I reviewed Ann Thai (although I'm not very good at writing reviews).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68184.msg867305;topicseen#msg867305

Offline boredtryst

Sadly Tang Thai's pictures are quite out of date now. I was going to meet her a few months ago but she sent me some updated images and I decided to give it a miss.

dang, is it possible to send the update pics? i would like to see, she looks smoking in her pics.

Offline SWLondon

Just a quick bump up here as I'd be keen to know any Thais £120 and under p/h.  SW London location would be idea

CelticWarrior2

London Thai scene has been in the doldrums for about a year now due to increased police raids and prosecution of Thai agency bosses and affiliates. Most of the established agency girls fled or assisted with enquiries. Subsequently there have been no fresh imports to fill the void. Many of the new faces on the galleries are older retired SP's coaxed out of retirement without updating their heavily photoshopped pics from years previously.
You won't find a Thai parlour in the traditional Chinese sense for legal reasons. £150/hr has been the Thai WG market rate for a number of years; anything less and you're looking at paid extras or worse.
IMO there is only one real Thai superstar left in London:

Offline BootsnBunches

Zizzi is top of my list but so difficult to book. I tried for today and tomorrow and was offered 10pm tomorrow when I asked for something around 4.15! I tried last week too.

Hoping Jayda Dee will be back at work.

Offline SWLondon

London Thai scene has been in the doldrums for about a year now due to increased police raids and prosecution of Thai agency bosses and affiliates. Most of the established agency girls fled or assisted with enquiries. Subsequently there have been no fresh imports to fill the void. Many of the new faces on the galleries are older retired SP's coaxed out of retirement without updating their heavily photoshopped pics from years previously.
You won't find a Thai parlour in the traditional Chinese sense for legal reasons. £150/hr has been the Thai WG market rate for a number of years; anything less and you're looking at paid extras or worse.
IMO there is only one real Thai superstar left in London:

Thats a real shame.... 

With regards to Aldgate it is now a tube line change which makes it inconvenient.

CelticWarrior2

Thats a real shame.... 

With regards to Aldgate it is now a tube line change which makes it inconvenient.

I think you're getting your getting Thai threads muddled SWL - are you thinking of Thai Anya?  ;)
Zizzi is dispensing her special services from the other side of town - Earls Court.

Offline Kaluuu276

Anyone seen TopThai Mora  External Link/Members Only

She used to work out of London, is mature but got a youngsters body.

Offline russell sprout

I might have seen Mora but I'm not entirely sure. I have some email correspondence with her old profile on AW from about 4 years ago. I ought go and see her again to refresh my memory.

Offline MrMohican

I wouldn't bother - just phoned Mora up and she says CIM is an extra £30!! That makes her the same price as any of the thai agency girls.

She didn't seem to see the logic when I explained that she should be pitching herself UNDER the agency price not at the same level.

For £150 for the hour I can see an agency girl that comes with loads of good reviews, professionally taken pics where I can see her face, who works from a pleasant central London flat offers all services and because she comes via an agency has a route of complaint if the service isn't up to scratch

No competition Im afraid

Offline selkie

A quick bump to let those of you South London punters know that Ann Thai (see my review) is back.
She hasn't set up any profiles yet as she has literally been back a day, but I imagine she will get one on Acemassage again sometime soon.
Not clear about any rules in this area so wont post the phone number here but I'll pass it on to those interested via pm(if that's not ok then let me know admins and I'll keep it to myself).

Offline Mightaswell

As CelticWarrior observes, there is a great shortage of fresh Thai girls in London compared with a few years ago. Best option is get on a plane to Pattaya or Bangkok and have a couple of weeks of crazy fun and absolute debauchery! Then back home to the Hungarians and Poles...

gamelghari

If you are going the Thai route you need to know that some of the Thai WG's available in BKK are very aware of their worth and will charge accordingly. You have to be very canny IMO as they are extremely efficient at separating punter and contents of wallet for so little return.

One even asked me to buy her an iPad for her daughter and I could do anything I wanted with her [the bint, not the daughter]. See her face when I told her I wouldn't buy myself an iPad.

There's some rather aggressive Russian WGs there and one rather statuesque black girl - very good looking - who said she was from Rhodesia, so there's all sorts.

One bint I did 'link up' with who was very proficient lived up to expectation and had told me what it would cost up front [2000 Bht - 40 'ish quid] but ruined it by asking for a tip two days later.

Going back for more soon! I can't write on the quality of WGs in Pattaya or Phuket because I've stayed away from there because there's a mass of youngsters getting pissed etc, not my cup of tea.

Offline SWLondon

I thought I'd bump this thread up.  Has anyone seen any good thai's in London recently?