Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ann Thai  (Read 5208 times)

Online selkie

Have met Ann twice now

External Link/Members Only

Clapham Junction close to the station so easily accessible, clean and tidy flat.

Comms:
Good all done by text. Replied quickly and was ready even though I turned up a little early.

Appearance:
Ann greeted me at the door wearing a dressing gown hiding bra and panties underneath. The pictures on site are accurate though I would say older than the 25 claimed on there, she has braces so may put some people off or turn others on(I'm the latter).
As seen in the pics she has tattoos on her arm and one across her stomach.

Service:
Ann provides more of a vanilla GFE than PSE (oral was with, but I believe owo may be on offer if you want to stump up for it). BJ was good and had sex in several positions over the course of the hour.
She had put her phone on charge while I was in the shower and it went off a little way into the session I asked her if she needed to get it and was very pleased with the response "this is your time don't worry about them". Enjoyed the massage portion of our time as well. Over the course of my punting career I've found it very rare to just click with someone but I've found that to be the case with Ann.

Positives:
-Really nice friendly girl
-Nice GFE
-Boobs are a good handful
-Reasonable rates
-Good massage

Negatives:
Don't really have any, I enjoyed both sessions I've had with Ann & anything I put in the negative column would be really nitpicky on my part.
Would I return? Absolutely. The only bad thing for me is that she is back off to Thailand in about 3 weeks so I won't get to see her again.

So if you are south of the river seeking a nice Thai punt in the next few weeks then you could do a lot worse than give her a call.

giuseppe

Well, I can tell you officially that Ann is back and I will be in her arms in under one hour.
I'll let you know if ahe's still the sweetheart she was before she left  :P

unspecifiedldn

Hey, the link doesn't seem to be working. :(

shabash

Link takes you to an open page full of adverts of brass. Keen to see Ann based on review and ease of location. There are a few options in junction area so adding another is good. Thanks.

giuseppe

The link is not working because her page is not active yet. Should be soon.
But she is very much active indeed! Same place, same number, same service. She is still lovely to be with, has lost a bit of weight and is looking good. So good that I'm back tomorrow  :D

Offline SWLondon

A flurrie of activity from members who are new or single review avout a girl...  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

yumyum3

A flurrie of activity from members who are new or single review avout a girl...  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
Indeed. Touts/pimps selling crap  :thumbsdown:

giuseppe

Yes, you are so right! She is total crap. Don't ever go near her!

Bud$

Did you see her then, Giuseppe? She looks good to me, anyway, and I might go and see her. Occasionally a gem of a Thai girl turns up. Does anyone remember Nicha who worked at Marias in Tooting? There was another in Orpington called Kim as well. If they're installed, so to speak, they usually give a great service because they want you to keep coming back. As long as you realise the price for the hour is like a basic service and you're going to pay more everything's fine.

giuseppe

Indeed. Touts/pimps selling crap  :thumbsdown:

Sorry Buds, we have to be careful, touting around like asshole pimps: I don't know if I should write about a nice experience with someone who could be a good find for others on this forum, so I think I suggest you take your own initiative and go see for yourself, or indeed ask any of the above quoted gentlemen who know so much better.
 :dash:

CelticWarrior2

Is this her?
Nothing wrong with fresh input - if it's BS, it will soon be exposed - especially in the ever decreasing Thai WG talent pool.

giuseppe

Is this her?
Nothing wrong with fresh input - if it's BS, it will soon be exposed - especially in the ever decreasing Thai WG talent pool.
It certainly is. But don't tell SWLondon and YumYum3 I told you, I'm a tout, a pimp and not to be trusted!!! :dash:

shabash

I'm going to try to book her in for Friday will report back if successful in due course. I can only do morning so will see if available.