Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Beatrix - Worst pubt of my life - avoid!  (Read 1780 times)

3 review(s) for amy beatrix (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyLarry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Where do I begin? I think I've just had one of the worst possible punts of my life.

To be fair, its my fault as she has been reviewed on here previously and the reviews weren't great. But I was horny and I decided to take a risk. So this one I blame on myself. But let me quickly recap for you.

Call this Romanian "beauty" and she informs me that she's ready to see me at 1215 at a well known hotel in Canary Wharf. I get there but she hadn't checked in yet apparently. So she keeps me waiting for 40 mins. I ring her every 10 mins and she keeps saying "ten more minutes darling".

So she finally arrived with her friend who also looks a lot like her. Amy is definetly the girl in the pictures but uglier in real life, her friend was an attractive brunette but I couldn't find her. The girls take me up to their room and all the while they are talking to someone else. I can tell its a punter, but they insist that it's. "Pizza boy".

Amy somehow manages to convince me to hang in out with her in the bathroom while the pizza boy is delivering. Her friend will sort out the delivery. She says while waiting "I give you blow job". I say ok this could be fun. What followed was a shit blowjob while to my horror another punter enters the room and talks to girl 2 and they begin on the bed. I immediately lose my wood and tell her that this needs to end. Either the punter leaves or I want my money back.

She starts accusing me of "speaking bad to me(her)" and "baby calm down". By this time I suggest I want to leave. She talks to her friend outside who suggests that we swap rooms and to my surprise the other punter agrees.

We then walk past each other and while I am outside I again ask for my money back. (100 quid for an hour).She starts going crazy and telling me not to shout (I hadn't once raised my voice). Launches into a monologue about how bad us punters are. Meanwhile I can hear her friend sucking the guy off inside the toilet.

She still refuses to give me my cash back as "I already suck your cock" and she wants me to finish. I decide to get into a staring contest with her and say nothing. I must have looked like I was serious because she then gives me 40 quid back. I decide to push my luck and ask her to make me cum before I go (I had only been in there for a total of 15 mins).

She reluctantly agrees and finishes me off (how I managed to get hard and cum I have NO idea). But I managed. I then left without saying a word.

Please avoid her. I have no idea what the friends profile is but she looks quite similar to Amy. The girls were booking their next appointments while with me and looking like hey had multiple punters waiting in the same way all over town.

On the way out I passed punter number 3 and I just shook my head and told him not to bother. Obviously he ignored me.

The funniest thing was while I was waiting for the lift to go down, punter number 2 (who I did the room to bathroom swap with) comes out and meets me at the lift. We had a decent laugh and he mentioned that he heard me arguing over cash and he tried the same but the girls weren't giving any cash back.

I('ll try and answer whatever questions I can. But gents pls understand, I feel like enough of a Muppet to have gone thru what I just did. Comments about what a moron I am and when I should have or what I should have done....let's just agree now that I agree with you and I don't need reminding. I feel foolish enough as it is.

Hope this stops anyone else from seeing these two scam artists.

Larry
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:12:02 am by HappyLarry »

Online finn5555

Some people never learn  :dash: you mug  :crazy:

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Where do I begin? I think I've just had one of the worst possible punts of my life.

To be fair, its my fault as she has been reviewed on here previously and the reviews weren't great. But I was horny and I decided to take a risk. So this one I blame on myself. But let me quickly recap for you.

Call this Romanian "beauty" and she informs me that she's ready to see me at 1215 at a well known hotel in Canary Wharf. I get there but she hadn't checked in yet apparently. So she keeps me waiting for 40 mins. I ring her every 10 mins and she keeps saying "ten more minutes darling".

So she finally arrived with her friend who also looks a lot like her. Amy is definetly the girl in the pictures but uglier in real life, her friend was an attractive brunette but I couldn't find her. The girls take me up to their room and all the while they are talking to someone else. I can tell its a punter, but they insist that it's. "Pizza boy".

Amy somehow manages to convince me to hang in out with her in the bathroom while the pizza boy is delivering. Her friend will sort out the delivery. She says while waiting "I give you blow job". I say ok this could be fun. What followed was a shit blowjob while to my horror another punter enters the room and talks to girl 2 and they begin on the bed. I immediately lose my wood and tell her that this needs to end. Either the punter leaves or I want my money back.

She starts accusing me of "speaking bad to me(her)" and "baby calm down". By this time I suggest I want to leave. She talks to her friend outside who suggests that we swap rooms and to my surprise the other punter agrees.

We then walk past each other and while I am outside I again ask for my money back. (100 quid for an hour).She starts going crazy and telling me not to shout (I hadn't once raised my voice). Launches into a monologue about how bad us punters are. Meanwhile I can hear her friend sucking the guy off inside the toilet.

She still refuses to give me my cash back as "I already suck your cock" and she wants me to finish. I decide to get into a staring contest with her and say nothing. I must have looked like I was serious because she then gives me 40 quid back. I decide to push my luck and ask her to make me cum before I go (I had only been in there for a total of 15 mins).

She reluctantly agrees and finishes me off (how I managed to get hard and cum I have NO idea). But I managed. I then left without saying a word.

Please avoid her. I have no idea what the friends profile is but she looks quite similar to Amy. The girls were booking their next appointments while with me and looking like hey had multiple punters waiting in the same way all over town.

On the way out I passed punter number 3 and I just shook my head and told him not to bother. Obviously he ignored me.

The funniest thing was while I was waiting for the lift to go down, punter number 2 (who I did the room to bathroom swap with) comes out and meets me at the lift. We had a decent laugh and he mentioned that he heard me arguing over cash and he tried the same but the girls weren't giving any cash back.

I('ll try and answer whatever questions I can. But gents pls understand, I feel like enough of a Muppet to have gone thru what I just did. Comments about what a moron I am and when I should have or what I should have done....let's just agree now that I agree with you and I don't need reminding. I feel foolish enough as it is.

Larry

Man, I left a very NEGATIVE review, and my cousin was stung by her too - which I mentioend on the same review - a nasty fucking dog - needs to be avoided at all costs!
So cannot understand why you took the chance

Jamesmadden

You've been struck by, you've  been struck by, a smooth romanian criminal  :lol:

But seriously mate, never chance a punt with a romanian especially considering that she has already been given a negative on ukp.

Go and see a well reviewed wg on here to get over this  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some people never learn  :dash: you mug  :crazy:

Numerous warnings on here about Romanians ---------------- some people can't see any further than a low rate.   :rolleyes:

They see £80 an hour and think "Bargain".      :dash: :dash:

Jamesmadden

Numerous warnings on here about Romanians ---------------- some people can't see any further than a low rate.   :rolleyes:

They see £80 an hour and think "Bargain".      :dash: :dash:

Be careful, fluffies will come on here and start accusing you of racism against romanians and that not all of their WGs are bad  :lol:

vw

Be careful, fluffies will come on here and start accusing you of racism against romanians and that not all of their WGs are bad  :lol:
I imagine they keep the good ones for themselves, but they don't send any good ones here.

Offline MancSean

I imagine they keep the good ones for themselves, but they don't send any good ones here.
Ha I said yesterday that I used to work in Bucharest and most of the hookers when I were there came from Moldova. Funny thing is that Romanians look down on them

vw

Ha I said yesterday that I used to work in Bucharest and most of the hookers when I were there came from Moldova. Funny thing is that Romanians look down on them
Moldova was part of Romania for most of 20th century, is it like the English/Welsh/Scottish rivalry or something different !

Offline The_Don

Some may chose to share other may not (stats wise its clear)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HappyLarry

Yes gents. As my review says, I made a mistake. NEVER again.

vw

Yes gents. As my review says, I made a mistake. NEVER again.
As in Never Romanian again, I hope she hasn't put you off the punterlife!

Offline The_Don

You had a bad punt but some thing positive may still come out of it. Others may now avoid her.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:39:21 pm by The_Don »

Offline HappyLarry

As in Never Romanian again, I hope she hasn't put you off the punterlife!

I don't know mate. Maybe.

I've been thinking recently. I spend just over a decent amount a month punting. Ran into a nice Eritrean lady recently. Gorgeous girl. She works a shit job earning  very little a month. My cash would come in handy.

Struck up a discussion about a potential arrangement. Ofcourse this has its risks too.But it gets me away from random punting and get me into a nice arrangement. Punting is not necessarily about the variety for me anymore. I think its more about the level of service now.

I don't know, a bad punt has a way of spoiling everything. I'm still thinking. No decisions made yet.

vw

I don't know mate. Maybe.

I've been thinking recently. I spend just over a decent amount a month punting. Ran into a nice Eritrean lady recently. Gorgeous girl. She works a shit job earning  very little a month. My cash would come in handy.

Struck up a discussion about a potential arrangement. Ofcourse this has its risks too.But it gets me away from random punting and get me into a nice arrangement. Punting is not necessarily about the variety for me anymore. I think its more about the level of service now.

I don't know, a bad punt has a way of spoiling everything. I'm still thinking. No decisions made yet.
I have an arrangement in place with a part timer, works well for us and certainly takes stress out of it.  Now I always have the next one arranged so any in between fun is never that desperate for me.

Jamesmadden