Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie, first time worries  (Read 1222 times)

trump_

Hi folks, firstly, I want to say what a great resource this is. It is a minefield out there and it is so good to be able to get reviews. Nice one everybody who inputs to it.

I have never used a pro before but have decided at this point it now suits my needs to give it a go. I am really shy so the whole thing fills me with fear but if I chose the right girl it should be fine. Hopefully.

I am in NW london, Xena seems like a safe bet but she just doesnt do it for me unfortunately, I want to make sure I am really into it or I will just go into my shell.

The two I have been drawn to dont seem to have any reviews yet, has anybody got experience of them ?

PETITE_ANGEL XX
External Link/Members Only

And

spanish_alexia
External Link/Members Only

I am a bit intimidated by alexia's striking looks and language used on the profile page but she seems quite nice and flexible, plenty of men probably want a 'f*ck doll' as she calls herself :) She certainly does it for me looks wise though.

They both have good adultwork ratings, although not many for alexia, but I notice all ratings seem to be very high, is it just that people who would rate bad never bother rating at all?

I read somebody on here mentioning that with experience you get a feel for rippofs and scams, do these look ok ? any alarm bells ?

I actually know a street prossie so I know they are just girls doing a job and they will make me feel comfortable but I want to be as comfortable as possible. I will have lots more questions but this will do for my first post  :)

I am in the NW london area, feel free to make suggestions, My normal type is dark skinned, petite, but as a man most things will do to be honest   :rolleyes:

PETITE_ANGEL XX is walking distance from me, as is xena.

Offline The Beano

The only one I have seen is Petite Angel. She has a cracking little body and gives an excellent, enthusiastic service. No need to worry about rip offs with her. Only thing I would say is that some score her mediocre on facial looks. I think she is cute, but not all would agree - see her reviews.
TB

Differential

PETITE_ANGEL XX is walking distance from me, as is xena.

For a first time I don't know whether that is a positive or negative. Sometimes punting on your doorstep might make you more nervous due to fear of being caught etc.

Sylvester

Good luck on your first punt.

I'm not sure that looking for girls within walking distance should be a priority however.  Finding a girl who will give you a positive first experience should be your aim.

There are lots of girls who I think might achieve this for you, but off the top of my head I think Sweet Maria External Link/Members Only would offer you a very pleasant introduction.  Stunning girl with an amazing body, and most importantly a lovely warm, friendly attitude.

lol-machine

haha i like maria's firm advice on her profile, 'i don't do bb and neither should you(! naughty boys!)'

Sylvester

haha i like maria's firm advice on her profile, 'i don't do bb and neither should you(! naughty boys!)'
Exactly! She provides Just the sort of motherly advice a newbie could use to ensure he doesn't stray off the path...

Offline Smoking joe

I wrote a thread on my first meet about a month ago. It shoukd still be on the first or second page of the main page. Other guys seem to agree or like the content.
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

vw

I wrote a thread on my first meet about a month ago. It shoukd still be on the first or second page of the main page. Other guys seem to agree or like the content.
Was that this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61340.msg786175#msg786175

good post remember reading it !