Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour Vikki - Old Street  (Read 4304 times)

Big Cat

Saw Vikki recently at her place less than 10mins walk from Old Street station. Comms were nice and easy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First let's get the negatives out of the way...

- Bed was the creakiest bed of all time. Ridiculously loud. Didn't see this brought up in other reviews so perhaps I had a different room (first one on the left). 100% guaranteed the rooms below, on top and on the side could hear us.

- Could hear conversation coming from down the hall - at least one EE guy and EE girl. Not a biggie for me actually but thought I'd mention it.

- Vikki's kissing was so funny I actually had to stop and laugh at one point. Her lips are pursed SOLIDLY shut like how (I imagine) a 10 year old might kiss her first boyfriend. It was impossible to pry them open. When I called her out on it she loosened up and began kissing properly, but 10 mins later was back to the iron gate style. Doesn't sound like she kisses anyone properly (except the guy with 1 post who reviewed her) so she should probably remove that off her Likes list. I punt girls who don't do FK and I've got no problem with it as long as it's not listed.

Other than that, I enjoyed myself. Vikki is a pretty, smiley girl with a hot young body and decent conversation. Missionary, doggy and cowgirl all delivered well enough and I came hard at the end with her cute titties bouncing around in my face. It definitely seemed like she enjoys being licked/sucked.

I'd have her down as a plan B or C even. I originally planned to see shy Tiffany who works from the same address but she was busy and Vikki was a suitable replacement.

Thumbs up, but not all the way.

Dick4snowqueens

Is her place near the eye hospital ...

mrhappypants

Shy Tiffany has just started offering duos with her.  I did not realise from the reviews that they were working at the same location.

Dave

scorpion61

Plus Juliette and Emilly - busy flat - surely will be noticed by the residents with such volume of visitors and shut down?

mrhappypants

Scorpion, yep I have been predicting this ever since my first review.  They exacerbate the situation by keeping punters hanging around outside.  Interested on any information you have on Emily if you have seen her.  I was impressed by Tiff - thanks.

Dave

scorpion61

Glad you enjoyed Tiffany , Dave. I've not seen Emilly.

Big Cat

Is her place near the eye hospital ...

Tube exit is opposite direction from the eye hospital I believe, not sure how far it is

mrhappypants

Look up Iron Monger Row baths - it is two minutes away. 

Dave

mrhappypants

By way of an update, and before I have time to write a full review, I saw Vicky inadvertently last week as part of a duo.  I did not realise she is the same girls as booked here

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Which should throw up some old reviews including one of mine.  More to follow but I will stand by the impressions in my original piece.

Dave

Offline PLeisure

thanks for the review, BCat

I'd be grateful for any further details you can offer on her physique  :hi:
Any body fat/ stomach bulge? Firm ass, or...
Her legs certainly look impressive in the profile pics

Keen to try out, although keeping in mind your comments about kissing technique..   :/
cheers in advance

Offline collector

thanks for the review, BCat

Keen to try out, although keeping in mind your comments about kissing technique..   :/
cheers in advance
This is a profile swapping now. I have all the pictures saved in my laptop of the original Vicki from her PG too and they look different.
Current WG looks stunning anyway.

Big Cat

Honestly mate I can't recall with 100% certainly, but I'd say there was minimal stomach fat if any at all, and yes a young firm ass. Kissing was diabolical! I'd say she wasn't into it with me but you might have more luck

This is a profile swapping now. I have all the pictures saved in my laptop of the original Vicki from her PG too and they look different.
Current WG looks stunning anyway.

Can't see her face but the current photos do look like the girl I saw, although her location is now Earl's Court. Not sure what's going on there.

scorpion61

Appears to have teamed up with Sweet Monique.

Offline PLeisure

I'd say there was minimal stomach fat if any at all, and yes a young firm ass. Kissing was diabolical!
Appreciated. Good news, body wise. Not so much re: kissing  :mad:
 - I guess that's what she means in her profile when she says describes herself as shy

Thanks also to mrhappypants for linking this review to her previous profile. This WG, although physically appealing, doesn't seem a quality SP. Weird that she's working with External Link/Members Only who's reviewed as enthusiastic

Offline collector

Can't see her face but the current photos do look like the girl I saw, although her location is now Earl's Court. Not sure what's going on there.
I just double checked and compared the old and new pics. Big Cat, I think you are right, body is similar and should be the same girl.
However some old pics show Vicki in the entire figure, face included but obscured in normal gallery and shown in the PG.
Unlike the current pics, you can only see body but no head. Neighter in PG.

To anyone have seen this WG very recently in Earls Court, please PM me and I am glad to send her old face pic. If can also teach me how to do that. Didn't understand how insert image botton works yet.