Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Sweet Monique' - Bethnal Green - bait and switch, recycled profile  (Read 3629 times)

24 review(s) for _SweetMONIQUE_ (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Copiously reviewed as per the link below - but those reviews were for a milfy Pole in her late 20s with a passing resemblance to Michelle Pfeiffer, good English and a well oiled technique. This is a different girl.

I had corresponded with the original Monique a few months ago around an outcall which never materialised, and restarted the dialogue when her profile re-appeared. I should have spotted something was awry from her now broken English, but there you go. Suddenly outcalls were off the cards so arranged a quick 30 mins for after work.

Flat was reasonably welcoming - basement flat in a victorian block just off Bethnal Green train station. Girl who opened the door to me was young (she gave her age as 20 and this looked about right) and pretty (solid 8) - though I very quickly realised this wasn't the original Monique I persevered for those reasons.

Out of the shower and started with very light and superficial FK - then she lay me down for some pretty by-the-numbers owo. Went for RO and she wasn't exactly meadow fresh - not strongly whiffy, but just that end-of-the-day smell. She just hadn't showered beforehand, basically. Wouldn't take a finger, so decided to liven things up with a 69 but choreographing it proved so fucking difficult - virtually had to draw her an artists impression/schematic of what I wanted. Once we got going it was OK though. Then on with the johnny - doggy was actually pretty good (due to my efforts rather than hers). She's got a good size 8 figure - flawless pale skin, conical B cup tits and a great arse. Reminded me a little of Tina in Greenford - with similarly underwhelming service.

Anyway, then over to mish and she's already given me the four minute warning and clearly wants done with me so I decide to give her the spray, but she refuses, so I end up on my back on the bed with her awkwardly bent over as I cum on myself, and then end up having to use the wetwipes to clear the mess off myself. :dash:

Couldn't be fucked to shower again so went home with matted pubes and an £80 hole in my pocket.

Not, by any means a disaster but not worth what I paid - more like £60 if you lived nearby, it's pissing down with rain and there's a tube strike. But annoying to be in receipt of a bait and switch - a long way off the expert performance I was expecting.  :thumbsdown:

Elevated from a negative solely due to her looks and the nice demeanour which bookended the punt (though was sadly lacking from her performance).

Hope this information saves some of you some wasted punting tokens.

Sylvester

I am genuinely gutted by this.  I really liked Monique v1.0 - she was a lovely girl,  and I was pleased that her profile had reappeared - albeit in a new and crappy location.

It's a real shame if she's been replaced. One of the best girls I have seen.

scorpion61

Thanks BotN. She had reappeared on my HL but will now delete.

sir_david

Thanks BotN. She had reappeared on my HL but will now delete.

Indeed, sounds like a great pity that she has sold her Profile to someone who is nothing like Version 1.
I'm sure Version 1 wasn't a "B".
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 11:53:07 pm by sir_david »

Offline PLeisure

Sorry to hear, BotN - but appreciate that you've flagged this up for us

Next one better, eh...  :drinks:

RepsForJesus

Did the she have a tattoo on her right forearm?

Offline anyfucker

I am genuinely gutted by this.  I really liked Monique v1.0 - she was a lovely girl,  and I was pleased that her profile had reappeared - albeit in a new and crappy location.

It's a real shame if she's been replaced. One of the best girls I have seen.
+1
i guess if she's sold her profile then it means she has no intention of returning  :(

Sylvester

+1
i guess if she's sold her profile then it means she has no intention of returning  :(

Like a lot of girls working in managed houses and flats, I'm not sure whether she actually had any control over her profile.  It's clearly been recycled though - no point wasting the 54 good FBs she earned... :angry:

Good to see the management are Eco-conscious...

Offline backofthenet

RepsForJesus

You  must have seen her friend Vicky, I saw Monique for the 5th time yesterday and can confirm she is the same. I'll be doing a review later.

Offline backofthenet

You  must have seen her friend Vicky, I saw Monique for the 5th time yesterday and can confirm she is the same. I'll be doing a review later.

trust my fucking luck!

Sylvester

I hope this is true, but it still means BotN was bait and switched, which is a new development.  I would be very cross if I hauled myself over to Bethnal Green to see Monique and got palmed off with a replacement.

I know that she reads UKP, so if Monique is indeed still active, hopefully she will tell her receptionist to cut the bullshit out...

Offline mrx007

Nice one, you saved me there. I saw her profile and was going to give her a go at long last...

Offline bucksboy

So where is the "real" moniques profile i wonder..will the real one please stand up!!

Offline johnyboyo

Just booked a 30min punt with her this monday, hopefully I'll get to see the real her?

Offline backofthenet

I think you will. We've corresponded since and she's offered her apologies for what happened, so lesson learned, i think. Think this review should remain as a salutary reminder to her, and others.

For info (thanks to repsforJesus) - the girl I saw was this - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Admin - not sure if you want to add this link to my review, for the benefit of her prospective punters.

cheers

Offline PLeisure

damn, BotN - commiserations x2..

Out of curiosity, did Monique offer any incentive to book again?
Glam Vikki keeps popping up on my radar - purely based on looks - and then another report comes in about her mediocre service.  :unknown:

Offline backofthenet

damn, BotN - commiserations x2..

Out of curiosity, did Monique offer any incentive to book again?
Glam Vikki keeps popping up on my radar - purely based on looks - and then another report comes in about her mediocre service.  :unknown:

obliged to you. Yes, I did try my hand at getting a reduced rate but she wasn't having it. Oh well, plenty more to try!

Happy punting old bean

mrhappypants

Vicky and Monica worked together up until three months ago  at S***** street Kings Cross.  While Monika was away Vicky worked out of the same flat as Petite Juliette and Shy Tiffany mear Old Street.  I mention all this because she is, in my opinion, a relatively plain, poor and overpriced punt but seems skilled at "befriending" better looking and better service girls to work alongside. I TOFTT with her and accidentally saw her again in a duo and stand by my original review. 

Dave 

Offline kowalski

Most of these girls are well managed.They don't have the credit ratings,employer references and accounts to get rented flats,most certainly in better locations.The calls are answered by friends or controllers who pass themselves off as them.It's a well oiled machine where cash is creamed and pro gets half.Flats are run in shifts and you can never guarantee the actual girl.The above is a conveyor belt.I am not saying all are like this but it's very common.

Offline anyfucker

Most of these girls are well managed.They don't have the credit ratings,employer references and accounts to get rented flats,most certainly in better locations.The calls are answered by friends or controllers who pass themselves off as them.It's a well oiled machine where cash is creamed and pro gets half.Flats are run in shifts and you can never guarantee the actual girl.The above is a conveyor belt.I am not saying all are like this but it's very common.
i am not 100% sure but think Monique is now independent in the new flat near Earls Court since she told me some details about her renting it and sharing with another WG (can't remember the name so could be her friend mentioned above) Anyway i had a good hot sweaty time with her, liked the shower compared to the Kings Cross place it was way bigger  :)
A bit naughty to B&S you, if it was her that did the B&S and not her friend.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 05:03:27 pm by anyfucker »