Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soul-destroyng punt- taking a break  (Read 3457 times)

Offline od13218

Yesterday I had one of those experiences which makes you question yourself a bit.
I'd had a bit of a binge: hot weather, a small bonus payment and several business trips had inspired a bit of a binge: soho on Weds (very good), Sarah in York on Friday (outstanding), San Ling massage plus on Sunday (also very good).
I had Bigtits Betti booked for Monday eve and was very happy with my little "tour".
The  Betti cancelled on me at the last minute, and instead of cutting my losses and saving my cash for another day, I went for a plan B- I was horny as hell and desperate to unload!
I picked a local Hungarian with one positive on UKP and she was free. On the way to the punt I already had doubts, and when she let me in they got stronger- nothing wrong with her as such, but I just didn't fancy her. She was wearing ordinary clothes and went to change- perhaps with some sexy kit on it'll be alright, I thought...but not really!
I should have walked, of course, but I'd persuaded myself that it would be fine for a functional pump & dump for £40. But there was something terribly depressing about the whole experience. She was friendly enough but there was no spark- went about it a bit like washing the car. Kissed very lightly, touching tongues (at which point I realised she was a smoker) but no passion. Bit of half hearted fondling. RO for a minute or two to which there was no discernible reaction positive or negative so I gave up. Reasonable covered BJ and then mish for about 30 seconds to finish off.
In the bathroom I spotted the tell tale red blob in the toilet- clearly just started/finished her period.

Showered and left, feeling I'd wasted my time, money and a little bit of my soul.
Started adding up what I'd spent recently and realised I need a break for several reasons!
At the moment I don't plan to review as I think the negative experience was largely due to my stupidity going ahead with the punt when I wasn't really into it, and a "negative" wouldn't really be fair- but I may do in a few days when I've stepped back from the situation a bit.
I'm not naive enough to think I won't be back- I'll probably cure it with a Nadia/Roxy soho in a week or two ;)
Doug

Offline Tiger63

Or why not think about the 3 good punts you had and not let the 1 poor one ruin it :hi:

Offline pumps

link please

last minute plan b's c's d's rarely go well. 

Seeing the blood in the toilet after doing RO is a bit soul destroying I suppose  :vomit:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

It's good to talk od. . . .

I sometimes think punting can be like a kid in a sweet shop...you can eat too many sweets and feel a bit sick.

Take a break for a few days / weeks / months and then you realise how nice they are again.

Offline od13218

It's good to talk od. . . .

I sometimes think punting can be like a kid in a sweet shop...you can eat too many sweets and feel a bit sick.

Take a break for a few days / weeks / months and then you realise how nice they are again.
Spot on. And agreed with the previous gentleman who said I should dwell on the 3 good ones: of course! Just sometimes a duff one stays with you...
Will post the link in due course: I want to write a fair review not over coloured by my bad mood!

Offline The_Don

link please

+1

@ OP

A review would be nice, if you have the time please?

Because any W/G that offers a poor service and is willing to work during that time of the month. Just shows poor form and a review would help others avoid her, but as with any W/G. YMMV and that punting taking a chance!

If I have a bad punt I move on and mite book a regular after it.

Always have a plan B,C,D and line up a good regular as one of them
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:33:12 am by The_Don »

Offline od13218

+1

@ OP

A review would be nice, if you have the time please?

Because any W/G that offers a poor service and is willing to work during that time of the month. Just shows poor form and a review would help others avoid her, but as with any W/G. YMMV and that punting taking a chance!

If I have a bad punt I move on and mite book a regular after it.

Always have a plan B,C,D and line up a good regular as one of them

Requests for review acknowledged- will do in due course. If I write it right now it will be unfair- going to give it a few days to put in perspective...

Offline The_Don

Requests for review acknowledged- will do in due course. If I write it right now it will be unfair- going to give it a few days to put in perspective...

Thanks  :hi:

Offline cueball

We've all had shit punts over the years, they leave you frustrated and wondering what you're doing and why but it only takes one great punt and you realise why we do what we do

Offline temudjin

She let you RO her whilst on her period......instant negative!!!  :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Offline azrael

Sad to read your post op, as you stated you where on a roll 3/4 aint bad. Atleast you can now tick period play off your bucket list  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Yesterday I had one of those experiences which makes you question yourself a bit.
I'd had a bit of a binge: hot weather, a small bonus payment and several business trips had inspired a bit of a binge: soho on Weds (very good), Sarah in York on Friday (outstanding), San Ling massage plus on Sunday (also very good).
I had Bigtits Betti booked for Monday eve and was very happy with my little "tour".
The  Betti cancelled on me at the last minute, and instead of cutting my losses and saving my cash for another day, I went for a plan B- I was horny as hell and desperate to unload!
I picked a local Hungarian with one positive on UKP and she was free. On the way to the punt I already had doubts, and when she let me in they got stronger- nothing wrong with her as such, but I just didn't fancy her. She was wearing ordinary clothes and went to change- perhaps with some sexy kit on it'll be alright, I thought...but not really!
I should have walked, of course, but I'd persuaded myself that it would be fine for a functional pump & dump for £40. But there was something terribly depressing about the whole experience. She was friendly enough but there was no spark- went about it a bit like washing the car. Kissed very lightly, touching tongues (at which point I realised she was a smoker) but no passion. Bit of half hearted fondling. RO for a minute or two to which there was no discernible reaction positive or negative so I gave up. Reasonable covered BJ and then mish for about 30 seconds to finish off.
In the bathroom I spotted the tell tale red blob in the toilet- clearly just started/finished her period.

Showered and left, feeling I'd wasted my time, money and a little bit of my soul.
Started adding up what I'd spent recently and realised I need a break for several reasons!
At the moment I don't plan to review as I think the negative experience was largely due to my stupidity going ahead with the punt when I wasn't really into it, and a "negative" wouldn't really be fair- but I may do in a few days when I've stepped back from the situation a bit.
I'm not naive enough to think I won't be back- I'll probably cure it with a Nadia/Roxy soho in a week or two ;)
Doug

WGs shouldn't be working if on their periods but if they do they should tell the punter in my view, not doing so and I found out would mean a negative review however good she might of been otherwise. Sadly the use of sponges is widespread in punting as punters can see if they followed A/W profiles and saw the WGs were available every day bar Sundays for well over a month.

Offline Sonny Crockett

You have my sympathies!!! I had an underwhelming punt recently in Manchester that was solely down to me losing my erection mid-punt. I was at a complete loss as to why this had happened, though condoms is probably the main reason...... It was quite a while since that had happened which is why I am at a loss at this happening.

In addition to having underwhelming punts in the last month and the financial strains this hobby has put, I have gone into Punting Exile and I am taking a break. I will return to punt when I am ready to do so!!!!

Offline wheeliebinwanking

You have my sympathies!!! I had an underwhelming punt recently in Manchester that was solely down to me losing my erection mid-punt. I was at a complete loss as to why this had happened, though condoms is probably the main reason...... It was quite a while since that had happened which is why I am at a loss at this happening.

In addition to having underwhelming punts in the last month and the financial strains this hobby has put, I have gone into Punting Exile and I am taking a break. I will return to punt when I am ready to do so!!!!

Well done for showing restraint and not borrowing to fuel hobby. . . . .

Offline jackthelad

WGs shouldn't be working if on their periods but if they do they should tell the punter in my view, not doing so and I found out would mean a negative review however good she might of been otherwise. Sadly the use of sponges is widespread in punting as punters can see if they followed A/W profiles and saw the WGs were available every day bar Sundays for well over a month.
What are sponges?

Offline The_Don

Offline smiths

soaking up blood.

Tampon

Indeed, or period or menstrual sponges to soak up any blood and stop it flowing out onto a punters cock when fucking. :vomit:

foreverandever

Does happen to us all. Have a few weeks away from AW or here, get your tanks fully loaded, get some cash together and go for it, give yourself a date, say BH weekend? :thumbsup:

Offline shagbambi

Plan b's and c's rarely go well especially when done on the fly.  Do not be hard on your self, we all have shit punts.  UKP helps lower the probability of this happening but it still does happen.  I had a fabulously shit punt TOFTTing a one feedback wonder recently (review to follow) but subsequently had two of my best a few weeks later.

Regarding the financial aspect, only you know what your limits are, so be careful.

Offline jlike

I got to plan E on Monday and had a crap punt with an EE girl. The way I look at it if you do not have the occasional crap punt how do you know the good ones.

Offline Cuntminion

I got to plan E on Monday and had a crap punt with an EE girl. The way I look at it if you do not have the occasional crap punt how do you know the good ones.

Confused logic there

I don't need an off pint to know a good one

Offline od13218

Plan b's and c's rarely go well especially when done on the fly.  Do not be hard on your self, we all have shit punts.  UKP helps lower the probability of this happening but it still does happen.  I had a fabulously shit punt TOFTTing a one feedback wonder recently (review to follow) but subsequently had two of my best a few weeks later.

Regarding the financial aspect, only you know what your limits are, so be careful.
Good advice. I think it was the shit punt which made me question the financial limits - so it may be a blessing in disguise that makes me take a break and save up for next time!

Offline smiths

Yes good advice, NEVER punt on the fly thinking with your dick only, unless you get lucky it can be fatal, its why my plan B is a regular so as close as I can get to be a guaranteed good punt after my plan A goes tits up.

Offline od13218

Review duly posted! And lesson learnt!

Offline jackthelad

Indeed, or period or menstrual sponges to soak up any blood and stop it flowing out onto a punters cock when fucking. :vomit:

Can anyone comment what it is like to fuck someone with a sponge inside them? Wouldn't your cock keep hitting it? Would it not get deeper and more difficult to remove afterwards?