Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shoreditch strip clubs  (Read 26128 times)

fredpunter

I used to attend these, my favourite ones being organised by an "amazon"-ian lady but you could spend all night waiting for the girl and a room to be available and then get charged £60-£80 for a 15 minute "dance".

Punting is far better VFM.

I never fancied her anyway .... though she seemed a nice person. Ridiculously inflated boobs.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:26:51 pm by fredpunter »

Offline punk

I never fancied her anyway .... though she seemed a nice person. Ridiculously inflated boobs.

Shorten the link,easier to read

Offline punk

Ta ..... how do you do that?

welcome.

Straight forward from then on, only a picture catcha to deal with.

fredpunter

Just left this place about half an hour ago. As gm said, not much point getting there for 7 cos not much happens till later. 15 quid to get in but then beers are a reasonable price (3 quid each). Still only about 5 girls there when we left but me and my mate each managed to find one we liked so not really a problem. I'm told it gets more populated later.

I got two blowjobs at 60 quid each and the lass seemed to appreciate being played with judging by how she squirted over my hand. Full service was available from this lass for 100 . But not all the girls there were up for providing such services .... I guess I got lucky that the one I liked was.

Would I go again? If it was closer to my house so I didn't have to leave just as it was starting to get going then definitely. As it is .... probably.

visited again on Friday and had a good time again. Got there a little later this time and it was a little busier than our first visit - a few more blokes and girls (not all of them very attractive though) - but we still had to leave early so still not convinced we have seen the best of it.

It's a bit like the £1 in the jug strip pubs with PDs available but the girls decide how far they are willing to go in the PDs rather than the club or the council. Not all are willing to do much more than a normal lap dance - but some are. I'm not shy about asking whether what I want is on offer before going for a PD - which cuts down on expensive trial and error.

I had a 60 quid dance with one lass but it lasted a long long time - started with me playing with her while she sat on my lap till she gasped and squirted a little. She then moved onto a chair opposite and I played with her some more - plenty of my fingers inserted while she played with her clit until she came again and giggling told me it was my turn now cos she was now too sensitive to touch. She then gave me a BJ which was good but some may say too much hand involved - I however need some hand to get over the line. CIM not allowed.

My mate apparently had full sex with 2 different girls for 60 each so he tells me - but didn't actually finish the job with either of them, possibly because we'd both had a few beers before we arrived.

A word of warning though - one lass told me full service would be £150 - I expressed alarm and said last time I was there she'd said £100 - she replied that £100 was with condom - £150 was bareback  :scare:  I didn't go for either (not sure I could have after the bj anyway).

In summary - a couple of hours quality entertainment watching strippers, flirting, chatting and the rest for £15 entry, £60 "lap dance", £6 on drinks and about £8 tips in the pint pot. Visiting strip pubs/clubs doesn't have to be outrageously expensive ;)

thanks again to galaxyman for telling about this place.

Offline punk

A word of warning though - one lass told me full service would be £150 - I expressed alarm and said last time I was there she'd said £100 - she replied that £100 was with condom - £150 was bareback :scare:  I didn't go for either (not sure I could have after the bj anyway).

In summary - a couple of hours quality entertainment watching strippers, flirting, chatting and the rest for £15 entry, £60 "lap dance", £6 on drinks and about £8 tips in the pint pot. Visiting strip pubs/clubs doesn't have to be outrageously expensive ;)

thanks again to galaxyman for telling about this place.

Come away with more than a grin on your face.

Offline tel_house

If anybody attends the Dalson venue written about earlier in this thread (a phone call to the number given will be needed to get the address) this Friday (11th September) then I expect a *spectacular* English (and white) dancer who has recently started working there will invite them to the first event she is organising there, on Wednesday 16tgh September.

Phew - now to draw breath........

I'm told the same 'no rules' rules will apply at 'her' event, as at the usual Friday night ones.  However she has now stopped working at the 'mainsteam' London clubs like FYEO and similar, and has invited some of the 'upmarket' girls from those venues to work on the 16th..... I believe the intention is to 'follow-up' with a series of regular parties every month.  These may be anything from weekly to bi-monthly.  The negotiations with the venue are still in progress.

hth

GM

Hi GM

Do you know if the 16th Sept event took place and if they are going to be regular events? I'd like to try one of these evenings, having met one of the girls who does an occasional Friday there, but I cannot get away of a Friday without raising the OH's suspicions.

Thanks

TH

Offline GalaxyMan

Hi GM

Do you know if the 16th Sept event took place and if they are going to be regular events? I'd like to try one of these evenings, having met one of the girls who does an occasional Friday there, but I cannot get away of a Friday without raising the OH's suspicions.

Hi TH.  Yes, the 16th did occur - and was good.  As it happens, the venue (while it is making a regular space in its calender) offered the organiser another date there just a few days ago.  Tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd......  So, if you can go then drop me a PM, and I can hook you up with the organiser.  No, it's not me!!! :-)

hth

GM

Offline SWLondon

GM id love info on this event :). Please pm me

Offline scarebear

Hi TH.  Yes, the 16th did occur - and was good.  As it happens, the venue (while it is making a regular space in its calender) offered the organiser another date there just a few days ago.  Tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd......  So, if you can go then drop me a PM, and I can hook you up with the organiser.  No, it's not me!!! :-)

hth

GM

Hi GM

Im interested in this but when i look at the website it looks like a BDSM club, which is not my scene. Just interested in a bit of fun where we dont have to dress up.

Are these nights that you mention specials, outside of their regular events? If so id love some more info.

Cheers

Offline GalaxyMan

Im interested in this but when i look at the website it looks like a BDSM club, which is not my scene.
Just interested in a bit of fun where we dont have to dress up.

Are these nights that you mention specials, outside of their regular events? If so id love some more info.

The Wednesday events are 'standard' events.  But being 'no limits' there may be some BDSM stuff going on.... but no 'dress code'

I'll PM you too.

GM

password02

The Wednesday events are 'standard' events.  But being 'no limits' there may be some BDSM stuff going on.... but no 'dress code'

I'll PM you too.

GM

How about you do a review of these parties and let us all know how they are instead of giving info out on PM?

Offline scarebear

How about you do a review of these parties and let us all know how they are instead of giving info out on PM?

Not quite sure if we should create a review for this as all the details are on this strand but i can tell you the following:-

Upon advice from GM i went to this party last night with slight intrepidation, but i should not have worried.

The Venue is in Dalston and it was only the 2nd of these "parties" that had been set up by the lovely organiser Loretta who after i had made  initial contact yetsreday morning, sent me the details of where to go and the type of event it was.

FredPunter has already mentioned it, but its like a version of the pound in the pot strip club which just happens to go further - Thank god! 

I arrived there around 8.45 and after being buzzed in, went into this room which was the size of a small bar. It had seats all around it and a pole at on end for the girls to do their thing. The organiser gave me a tour of the place as it has a lot of "side rooms" for various different types of action if you are that way inclined. There were approx 8 girls on and once i made myself comfortable, one of them came over and introduced herself to me and we had a good drink and a chat. I have to say that all the girls were different shapes and sizes, colours and ages but everyone of them was polite, friendly and just out to have a good time with the guys that were there. Some of the Girls would come round and ask for the "pound in the pot routine" but the dances that followed this, were much more "on contact" and the girls were quite happy for you to touch them during their routine.

After around an hour or so, chatting to the Girls and watching the action, the girl who first came over to me asked if i fancied a lap dance in one of their private areas and being that she was fit and we had hit it off well, i agreed. Now let me tell you, this is nothing like the lap dances you get in strip pubs. She asked me what i liked and we negotiated a price. I went for full on Nude lap dance, with kissing, fingers in the correct places and a HJ to end for £80. It may seem steep to some and i think other girls prices may have been different but for the next 20 mins, i got to do pretty much whatever i wanted with her.

After coming out with a big smile on my face, there was a new show on the floor with some guy gettiing beaten by this Dominatrix, but it was all done for fun and it was none of the heavy stuff. Another girl came over then to have a chat and i think she was about to offer me another "special service" (which i would have gladly accepted) but unfortunately time got the better of me and i had to leave to get the last train home to South London at just after 11.

So, i can back up Galaxy Man and Fred Punters comments, these events are great fun and i think the next one maybe in a couple of weeks so if i can fit it in with my schedule, ill definately be "coming again" so to speak!

fredpunter

Surely you mean lorre'a ...  when she introduced herself to me on the Friday the 'tt' was silent :D

Glad you had a good time

Offline scarebear

Surely you mean lorre'a ...  when she introduced herself to me on the Friday the 'tt' was silent :D

Glad you had a good time

Lol. Very true!

Offline Johnny wishbone

Not quite sure if we should create a review for this as all the details are on this strand but i can tell you the following:-

Upon advice from GM i went to this party last night with slight intrepidation, but i should not have worried.

The Venue is in Dalston and it was only the 2nd of these "parties" that had been set up by the lovely organiser Loretta who after i had made  initial contact yetsreday morning, sent me the details of where to go and the type of event it was.

FredPunter has already mentioned it, but its like a version of the pound in the pot strip club which just happens to go further - Thank god! 

I arrived there around 8.45 and after being buzzed in, went into this room which was the size of a small bar. It had seats all around it and a pole at on end for the girls to do their thing. The organiser gave me a tour of the place as it has a lot of "side rooms" for various different types of action if you are that way inclined. There were approx 8 girls on and once i made myself comfortable, one of them came over and introduced herself to me and we had a good drink and a chat. I have to say that all the girls were different shapes and sizes, colours and ages but everyone of them was polite, friendly and just out to have a good time with the guys that were there. Some of the Girls would come round and ask for the "pound in the pot routine" but the dances that followed this, were much more "on contact" and the girls were quite happy for you to touch them during their routine.

After around an hour or so, chatting to the Girls and watching the action, the girl who first came over to me asked if i fancied a lap dance in one of their private areas and being that she was fit and we had hit it off well, i agreed. Now let me tell you, this is nothing like the lap dances you get in strip pubs. She asked me what i liked and we negotiated a price. I went for full on Nude lap dance, with kissing, fingers in the correct places and a HJ to end for £80. It may seem steep to some and i think other girls prices may have been different but for the next 20 mins, i got to do pretty much whatever i wanted with her.

After coming out with a big smile on my face, there was a new show on the floor with some guy gettiing beaten by this Dominatrix, but it was all done for fun and it was none of the heavy stuff. Another girl came over then to have a chat and i think she was about to offer me another "special service" (which i would have gladly accepted) but unfortunately time got the better of me and i had to leave to get the last train home to South London at just after 11.

So, i can back up Galaxy Man and Fred Punters comments, these events are great fun and i think the next one maybe in a couple of weeks so if i can fit it in with my schedule, ill definately be "coming again" so to speak!

Great review scarebear. I've been planning to go to their Friday night events for a while. But I will keep my eye out for a Wednesday event instead. Sounds like a lot of fun.  Hope there are girls who go further than a HJ!

fredpunter

My mate, who is on the mailing list of another stripper (a Brazilian) who organises parties has just told me he's been invited to a do she is organising at the same venue .... seems its getting popular. The advantage of her parties is that they start at 6 so for those who have to leave early but fancy a long stay you have the chance to get started earlier. The disadvantage is that you never know, for each different party, how far the girls are willing to go. Also, in the past, when multiple organisers have all used the same venue, its only a matter of time before problems with the authorities occur.

Offline akauya

Thanks for the useful info guys. I noticed Club Domina have couples only days; I'd like to coax my fuck buddy to one of those... wish me luck!

password02

Excellent update - Thanks for sharing

:hi:

Offline scarebear

My mate, who is on the mailing list of another stripper (a Brazilian) who organises parties has just told me he's been invited to a do she is organising at the same venue .... seems its getting popular. The advantage of her parties is that they start at 6 so for those who have to leave early but fancy a long stay you have the chance to get started earlier. The disadvantage is that you never know, for each different party, how far the girls are willing to go. Also, in the past, when multiple organisers have all used the same venue, its only a matter of time before problems with the authorities occur.

Yes, i was wondering about this party as well as i was advised this maybe taking place. If I knew that the girls were willing to go as far as the ones i saw on Wednesday, then id probably go but i guess its a chance you take. If your mate knows a bit more about the girls who are attending and what they will offer then i may attend as the next party the "lorreaa" will be organising has not been confirmed yet.

Its a good point you make though about the problems with the authorities.

Watch this space i guess!

Online The_Don

Offline pp2013

Is the number given previously correct for the dalton place , tried texting but won't send ?

Offline Cryptic

GM

GM, can you PM me with further details too? Those events are what I'm looking for.

Offline GalaxyMan

GM, can you PM me with further details too? Those events are what I'm looking for.

Sorry, Cryptic. I've been asked by the venue to cease all communication.

Also, until you've passed a certain 'posts' number, I don't believe the PM
system is not open for your use anyway.

GM

Offline Cryptic

Sorry, Cryptic. I've been asked by the venue to cease all communication.

Also, until you've passed a certain 'posts' number, I don't believe the PM
system is not open for your use anyway.

GM

Ok I understand. Thanks for replying though.

Offline Johnny wishbone

Morning
Planning on a little trip to shoreditch this week or next and wanted to check if domina is still holding these events kn a wednesday and friday night. Can anyone confirm please?

Offline ManOFSteel

Went to Ye Olde Axe in Shoreditch... Got a lapdance with a big butt Brazilian for only £20. Lots of touching and nipple sucking too. Real value for money and hotter women than walk-ups.

Online a203203

Girls at Rainbow are offering 20 quid for two dances with touching if you go early... around 8pm on Fri night. A few stunners in there, including a fitness model type Brazilian, but the touching is pretty limited. They're happy to have their butts squeezed but not much more than that. Be careful of the 120-150 quid 'vip area' with a bottle of wine! 

Online a203203

Have contacted Domina but got no response/reply from the phone number listed on their site. Anyone know if Fridays are happening, and the location?

Offline eetraveller

Hi guys,has anyone had recent experience with this Dalston club? It seems that they're doing Sundays now..

Offline stuart.

is there an entrance fee for Olde Axe?

also one other question, which strip club would you say has the most oriental girls?

:)

LL

Girls at Rainbow are offering 20 quid for two dances with touching if you go early... around 8pm on Fri night. A few stunners in there, including a fitness model type Brazilian, but the touching is pretty limited. They're happy to have their butts squeezed but not much more than that. Be careful of the 120-150 quid 'vip area' with a bottle of wine!

Is that how much it is? One girl tried to get me to go to the VIP section with her, which is just a roped off area in the same shithole, to paint the picture for others. It's not a discreet additional room. She told me if I agreed then she'd take my phone number and call me for a date sometime :D. Also offered me a massage in there. I looked over and clocked a few city boys being treated to clumsy shoulder and neck rubs from Romanian strippers, whilst sat down and fully-clothed :D

uksaldn

is there an entrance fee for Olde Axe?

also one other question, which strip club would you say has the most oriental girls?

:)

Very rare, saw a Chinese pale skinned possible Korean a few years ago but they know that working as a escort earns more money. Also the  UK Korean community are well connected back home, so parents / partners back in Korea would find out.

Offline stuart.

Very rare, saw a Chinese pale skinned possible Korean a few years ago but they know that working as a escort earns more money. Also the  UK Korean community are well connected back home, so parents / partners back in Korea would find out.

ok thank you  :)

guess i'll have to leave that fantasy for when i go to Japan
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:30:59 pm by stuart. »

Offline Puppet Master

Hi Guys, going to be in London this week and keen to sample the Shoreditch scene. Having never been before, which is the best bar for contact/touching? Was thinking the Axe or the Rainbow?

Also, are there entrance fees to pay?

fredpunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118328.msg1366226#msg1366226

Don't know about the rainbow cos I've never been despite years ago being quite a regular visitor to other places in the area.

I believe the axe charges a fiver to get in in the evenings but no charge when I went in the day time. I suspect that the fiver goes in the doormans pocket in lieu of wages .... and wouldn't be surprised if the door staff actually pay the pub to work there in the same way the girls do.

Offline whiggedwhip

Hi Guys, going to be in London this week and keen to sample the Shoreditch scene. Having never been before, which is the best bar for contact/touching? Was thinking the Axe or the Rainbow?

Also, are there entrance fees to pay?

I went to the axe a few weeks ago on a thursday, first visit. Had to pay a fiver or tenner on the door can't remember I was pissed and it was around 11.30pm at this point. It was busy inside, lots and lots of girls, some fine, some not all that. Made sure I had enough pounds to put in the pot before I went in. Sunk a few beers (and I think a jaeger..) over a couple of hours. Got hmm maybe four dances (20quid normally) inc. a 60 dance upstairs which allowed more contact.

I just stood by the side for a while enjoying the girls around and on the stage while I sipped my beer, scouting out who I was going to get a dance off. Loads come up one after the other, quite agressive. I got my first dance which was great, lots of contact. Waited for ages for a hot latino brunette to come over, I was eyeing her a ton but she was just standing there. Other chicks getting annoyed when I turned them away. She took so damn long to cotton on, or wasn't really into being there at all that I had to eventually just go over to her to get a dance. She was hot but turns out she had a stinky minge lol. Didn't want any contact for that dance. Nevermind, got one more (if not 2..) dance I think, maybe by the same girl I got the dance upstairs off, £60 quid, and then another one downstairs. Some of the chicks have a bad attitude, I got four fucking dances and they get teasy when I turn them away saying I want to chill and that I'm not spending money. Bad form. I only ever end up going to these places pissed and always regret it. Was good fun but totally not worth the comparatively stupid money I spent.

Not been the the rainbow.

Offline Steely Dan

Was at the Ye Axe a few weeks back.  Before 5PM (free admission) I was sucking nipples, and feeling more clit than I do with some prossies  Her hand was in my pants trying to wake up little dan.  The curvy Brazilians are more generous than the slim EE girls.. Went to Browns after. The girls were better looking for sure.  I gently touched a girl (still clothed) on her bottom and almost got chucked out.  Chalk and Cheese.  Look at the 9s and 10s or touch up the 5s and 6s.

goodboy13

In my long/extensive experience with strip clubs, not just in London but all over the world, contact and exactly usually boils down to the individual girl & money, rather than the club itself.

I have fingered very hot strippers in Platinum Lace in Piccadilly, had a blow job off a stunner in Rhinos in Las Vegas, but also not been allowed to touch in Browns, but getting a mouthful of tits in the Griffin.

My advice is don't go for the super hot girls, just the next level down,  buy them a drink, have a laugh then go for 2/3 normal dances back to back & if you picked well & are not a smelly, rough/aggressive  scumbag, who is continually grabbing at the girls, you will more often than not get a fair amount of extra attention. The level this reaches depends on the girl & will make for a good night that just about passes for value.

Whatever you do, don't waste your time/money going upstairs for an hour dance, me and my mates have never had more contact upstairs than behind a curtain in the first level dance  areas, but you will pay hundreds for the privilege.

Ultimately it is never going to come close to the value & quality you will get from a good punt, but that's not something you can necessarily turn into a whole night out or a night out with the lads, so the strippers still serve a good purpose. Although, nowadays I have to go for a punt after a night at the strippers anyway haha.

Platinum Lace would be my 1st choice, lots of very sexy girls in there & some very liberal too.

Good luck!

Offline stampjones

Was at the Ye Axe a few weeks back.  Before 5PM (free admission) I was sucking nipples, and feeling more clit than I do with some prossies  Her hand was in my pants trying to wake up little dan.  The curvy Brazilians are more generous than the slim EE girls.. Went to Browns after. The girls were better looking for sure.  I gently touched a girl (still clothed) on her bottom and almost got chucked out.  Chalk and Cheese.  Look at the 9s and 10s or touch up the 5s and 6s.
Yeah same thing. The Axe is the best imo. I only went vip once and it was actually less interaction than £20 downstairs. To be fair that was during the afternoon when it was quiet. Several times Ive had hand down trousers snd the only reason I didnt shoot my load was that I didnt want to have to explain the mess to OH. Depends on girl of course and its not a prossie but you can defo gave a nice time there

Offline MrMatrix

The Bouncers at Browns are more aggressive - it is a no touching policy there. And the totty is much better than the Ye Olde Axe. Having said that for £20 it is a LAP TOP dance and it is actually on your lap you get to feel her assets . last time I was there this girl had her hands rubbing up and down my crotch and I think she got more out of it than I did. However there is a high probability you will spend more in YeOlde Ax for the reason you can interact with them.

fredpunter

My advice is don't go for the super hot girls, just the next level down,  buy them a drink, have a laugh then go for 2/3 normal dances back to back & if you picked well & are not a smelly, rough/aggressive  scumbag, who is continually grabbing at the girls, you will more often than not get a fair amount of extra attention. The level this reaches depends on the girl & will make for a good night that just about passes for value.

Alternatively it may be quicker and cheaper to notice which girls are popular (get taken for lots of pds) particularly if you've also noticed them rubbing blokes crotches in the public area. My recent companion spotted a girl they fancied and I was able to point out that she qualified on both the above counts and my companion confirmed that the pd was better than they'd imagined it may be based on their previous experience in browns.

Offline Paul.lamb.uk

Offline MrMatrix