Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you use savings to punt  (Read 3055 times)

fredpunter

I do need a car and much more importantly for me I want a car, the cost is neither here nor there to me against the convenience of having one.

Well that's fine, I'm not suggesting no one should have one, but it seems sensible for some people to consider the pros and cons. If having done so the pros outway the cons then they keep their car, otherwise, they have more to spend on prossies. My car had become not much more than a garden ornament ..... a very expensive garden ornament.

tonysoprano

You don't need a car in London

So many travel links once central you can walk to anywhere pretty easily

Bollocks. You definitely need a car if you're not in Central London. I make a regular journey which if I took a bus would take an hour and need 2 buses minimum. You can't take a tube but if I drive it's about 15-20 minutes. That saves me a lot of time.

And every time I do use a bus I always see some poor cunt with 10 bags of shopping struggling. I always get think, get a fucking car.

Fair enough in central London you can probably get away without one but if you're out of zones 1-3 it makes life a lot easier having a motor. Not to mention if you want to punt it's a lot easier to travel to rather than waiting on public transport.

tonysoprano

As for punting spend, I use my overtime and bonus money. That doesn't touch any of my salary or savings and to me is just money I can throw around on anything I want. :yahoo:

fredpunter

Well that's fine, I'm not suggesting no one should have one, but it seems sensible for some people to consider the pros and cons. If having done so the pros outway the cons then they keep their car, otherwise, they have more to spend on prossies. My car had become not much more than a garden ornament ..... a very expensive garden ornament.

perhaps I should clarify that my missus has a crappy little car that I can generally use for little errands, trips to shops etc but even that sits on the drive and hardly ever moves unless my son uses it. 

Offline smiths

Indeed, I agree with you. I have always had a car or a motorbike since I passed my test and wouldn't live without a car now.

password02

I do need a car and much more importantly for me I want a car, the cost is neither here nor there to me against the convenience of having one.

+1 if you live and work in and around London - YOU do need a car

Offline threechilliman

Indeed, I agree with you. I have always had a car or a motorbike since I passed my test and wouldn't live without a car now.

I love my car. For me, it's essential for transport but also a toy.

tcm

Offline arthur

Won a couple of £100+ bets last season and was tempted to take it as bonus money for a punt but glad I didn't. If im out of a relationship and in a position to punt next season it would add an extra element to betting. As im balls deep in a fit blonde ill be picturing Rooney firing home in the 89th minute to win me my accumulator  :cool:

Offline MancSean

:rose:
:cool:

I have about three things I need the rest is a luxury that if it come to I can live without

I'm still not selling the x1 to punt though
Scuse my ignorance pal what's an x1?

password02

Offline Cuntminion

:rose:Scuse my ignorance pal what's an x1?

Oh an Xbox one, don't play many games but can't get a tv signal for shit so run all my now tv , bbc etc through that
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 05:33:55 pm by comaminion »