Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Butterfly Touch - Victoria  (Read 2117 times)

7 review(s) for Emma cute (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aprower994

Time: 90 minutes; time actually spent: 97 minutes
Price: £280 + £30 for nuru
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's been a while since Emma's been reviewed on her, so thought I'd add a reminder of her absolutely top class service. She is expensive, but worth it in my opinion. I've been wanting to see her for a while, but the difficulty has always been the fact that she doesn't work weekends, which are in general the only free time I get. Anyway, had a day off yesterday so took the opportunity to see her.

She is based around 7-8 walk from both Victoria station, and Pimlico station. Her place is on a busy street, so not very secluded at all, and I believe she shares the place with another girl. Her photos are an accurate reflection of her in person, and she has a wonderful personality, excellent English, and made me feel relaxed immediately. She greeted me in an elegant red dress, which she looked awesome in.

I opted for the nuru + FS, but we started with a shower together where we explored each other body's a little, and DFKed. In fact, the DFKing was pretty much continuous throughout the 90 minute session! The nuru started with me on my front, and Emma used her entire body to massage me, while breathing into my neck and ears.

On the flip the fun really started! Body massage on my front very soon led into full blown DFK while our hands wandered everywhere. Played with her pussy inserting 1 then 2 then 3 and finally 4 fingers in. She was writhing in delight (hopefully not faking it) while I was doing this while kissing her (sensitive) neck, before finally going down on her, and she tasted great.

Her turn to return the oral favour, followed by cowgril where I blew my load almost immediately. We cuddled and chatted for last 15 minutes about all sorts before heading back to the shower.

Will definitely return to see the beautiful and charming Emma (though without the nuru element- though it was nice, the gel goes cold quickly, and makes your body very sticky once it dries).