Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Elite Size6 - anyone seen her?  (Read 2227 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guys,

Anyone seen this WG, limited info.  Profile looks good slim with big natural tits and apparently very big nipples.

Any feedback very welcome.

benski

I you search 'Japanese Elite Size6' in the search box on here you get a few reviews from her visits to Liverpool and Cardiff. She looks legit and very sexy. Pity she is £100 for 1/2 hr.

SeekingtheTruth

Always me chuckle when they contradict themselves.

Japanese Elite Size6

Nationality - Chinese.......

Offline HughJardon

My only gripe with her is would her tits stay put after the swift removal of her Bra or would they drop to her knees  :angelgirl:

Her prices are exotic  :thumbsdown:

Perhaps chinese whispers but she doesnt know which part of Asia shes from

Husqvarna360

This girl has popped up, wondering if it's the same girl as she is also Miko and similar age .. What do u think?

Half the price!

Offline Corus Boy

This girl has popped up, wondering if it's the same girl as she is also Miko and similar age .. What do u think?

Half the price!

That phone number is for St P's, they use stock photos on their profile, although that picture did have a passing resemblance to last weeks girl.

Offline snaitram99

Have you made your Monday recce yet CB?

Offline Corus Boy

Offline ledley

Cheers cb great review.

As for japanese size 6 i dont think ill visit her because of price. All i called her in the pst and she was quite rude on the phone and hung up on me as i asked questions and she responded by shouting that i must read her profile for answers and hung up (none of the answers were on the profile either). Also she labelled her profile that face pics were in pg so i paid to view and there wasn't so i sent her a private message and after reading it, rather than apologise she just edited profile.

I always think if a wg is rude to you before she has your money then it is usually a sign of bad things to come and the experience will probably have lots of restrictions, limits and bad attitude. Of course i am basing this assumption on a few minor issues i have witnessed so dont expect any of u to listen to it but if i have good or bad experiences i like to share them on here (as i know many of u have saved me a bad experience in the past)

Husqvarna360

I decided to try a 30min visit today.  Comms are not the easiest, did get location at hotel in Cardiff and phone number.  Confirmed booking and phone was switched off until 5 mins after booking but then Mika answered and gave me room number.

Was met at the door by a petite size 6 is probably right, she was wearing stocking, suspenders belt and bra.  She is very pretty, she has medium size breasts but absolutely massive bullet nipples that she loves being sucked and pulled hard.

No DFK, no owo.  She was fine with oral on her and rimming and slipped a finger in ass but not in her pussy..

She is very odd tough in her pussy and playing herself that doesn't seen natural, she giggles a lot.  But she did take it hard and she is very tight.

I am not sure if I will go back as I like more GFE or PSE,  not either but for nipples absolutely massive and very pretty.

Offline foreverhung

Do you think she was Japanese?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

I could pick out the difference from the Asian community sorry, she is very pretty.  I was busy working her massive nipples.

Offline HughJardon

I could pick out the difference from the Asian community sorry, she is very pretty.  I was busy working her massive nipples.

Nice one pal she does sound titty tastic but shame about the price...seems to be a running theme at the moment