Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy, St P’s, 8th June 2015  (Read 897 times)

1 review(s) for Elite Miko (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Profile pictures are usual stock photos and not Amy.

Here for one week and well worth a second visit IMO.

Not a stunning beauty but will not crack any mirrors and easy on the eye.  Slim, 5’ + a little, Nice squeezable tits and nipples that liked being sucked.

When we sorted out the money she said she was cold and fiddled with the radiator as she undressed but then put her dress back on and it stayed on.  I couldn’t see clearly but she either had a small tummy on her, a stomach or hysterectomy scar but it was not unsightly and didn’t distract from the session.

Full on DFK and a good technique with prolonged OWO, usual £10 extra, that turned into a 69 session.  Another first, she was shaven.

After a longer than usual time on with the condom and she climbed onto for a wild ride, Amy knew how to work my cock and seemed to be making sure it was rubbing where she wanted it to rub.  The pace varied and she would slow down and speed up her thrusts either to suit her or prolong my enjoyment and it sure did.

Used my full 30 minutes and more, with no interruptions from Auntie we went over by some 10 minutes.  Even when we had finished and I was getting dressed she was giving my back a good massage.