Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin - thanks from a newbie  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Hertsgent

Firstly, thanks to the many contributors about Berlin that made my short trip so enjoyable - particularly Steve2 & jerboa for the sheer amount of content and comment, but also some specifics I acted on from Zalaroon and Charly9345. Not to exclude others of course.

Trip to Berlin mid-March, the extra delights not the main purpose of the trip, but the main memory.....staying in hotel in Mitte, but as others have said, so easy to get round cheaply on public transport.

Wanted to try a club, but not brave enough (yet) to walk around in a bath robe, or perform in front of a crowd, and fancied the all you can hump option. This left to my knowledge Caligula or King George (sorry both Steve2 & Jerboa....), so evening one, based on UKP reports, went for King George (External Link/Members Only).
Arrived about 6pm, and to my amazement I didn't fuck around with the "shall I, shan't i" go in nerves, just went straight in. €99 paid, coat left, walked through with the hottest girl there (Julia). Pretty nervous walking straight into bar with 6 girls there - got drink and walked through to seats more in the back (poor choice, better to stay at bar when you get more confident). 4 blokes there, fluctuated between 4-8 over the course of the evening (left at 2am), always 6/7 girls.  Approached early by one girl, nice pole dance then into the back, job done. I'm not an excessive man, but managed two more over the evening plus a few fun massages. One girl asked for €10, but that was the only attempt at extracting more cash. Girls of middling quality, poor English/German a problem, easier to talk to other punters (!). Stank of fags, but a great night all round, although too much drink. Mainly Romanian / other Eastern European girls, but a good laugh.

Night two I had little time, so nipped out to a good old fashioned brothel, freudenhaus (External Link/Members Only to find, although it was dark and not well lit in the area, so didn't feel as safe as other areas (probably just me). Enjoyed the walk round the rooms seeing who was about (not had that experience before, so a treat). Selected a pretty girl (Maria), mid 20s, thin, blonde. €50 for 30 mins, willing participant, good English, pretty frenetic actually. Was OW and opted not to try/ask about RO, as it was a bit badly dressed kebab down there, energetic penetration. Nice girl, good place.

Night three I had no time, but night four was a bit dull as I headed back to King George. However with familiarity and greater confidence I had a better time, several pops, couple of massages, fun chat with the girls (after a fashion with limited common language). Great first shag with a new girl (Hungarian), although she did try to get me to buy her champers afterwards (i didn't ). Only bad experience was a Bulgarian girl that I fancied, got her in the room, but she stopped my pumping half way through saying my time was up - bit frustrating as you can imagine. Staggered out at 3am.

Last day was going to try airport girls on way back to airport, but some bastard called a telephone meeting so I couldn't . Next time if I get the chance.

Overall a great, cheap, and safe experience, different to anything I've managed in the UK. Thanks again to all posters who enabled me to make informed decisions....appreciated greatly.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, glad you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

Have just returned myself and would echo your thanks to other contributors who have shared their knowledge.

I did 3 different venues to yourself  - Anni Porsche, Artemis and Airport Girls in my time there and all were very good in their own way.

Will post a report on each in time, but just goes to show what an awesome punting city Berlin is.

Offline Steve2

Glad that you both enjoyed

I never tried this one yet but looks good. What were the prices like?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hertsgent

I thought the prices were listed Steve2, but just checked the website and it says girls set the rates Independently. This has either changed, or my memory is playing tricks. Can't remember if there was a soho walk up style board or menu in there! So all I can say is it was €50 for 30 mins, and there were shorter/longer options. Vaguely remember some sort of extras list I think.

Poor memory, very sorry