Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena.sweet Glasgow  (Read 2493 times)

17 review(s) for lena.sweet (10 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline elihd

External Link/Members Only

I met her this afternoon as i was feeling a bit horny and want a quickie. £50/30mins its good value for money imo. I sent her an email on AW and she replied back after about 10mins. After a bit of ping pong messages i decided try to meet her at 4pm. She is based in shettleston area. I think i left a bit early from the house thinking that the traffic would be bad, however i got in about half an hour early. I texted her fs we can move the booking to 3:30pm instead, got a replied almost instantly with "no problem".

I got in the building, she answered the door with a short dress and stockings. After the paperwork was sorted she came over and we started fondling and kissing. After that we moved to the bed. Started with some OWO, and oh boy she can deepthroat! After a few minutes of facefucking her we then moved to sex, some mish and doggy. At the end the end she gave me some more owo & finish with cim (she swallowed the cum)  :yahoo:

Overall i enjoy my time + happy with the service and it was a good punt. I would book her again in the future, however i dont find her attractive but she seems to have a good personality.

Looks: 6/10
Enthusiasm: 9/10
Service:9/10
Overall:9/10

:D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:23:54 pm by elihd »

Offline mr small

what size is she, height and body wise ??

Was her face plain or unattractive / ugly ?

:hi:

Offline elihd

She's about size 14 and around 5 7'. I wouldn't say she is unattractive but she is not an eye candy either. Also She does look a lot older than 32yo.

Offline The_Rose_age

Met Lena last week
Looks 6-10
Service 9-10
Oral for ages I was getting a sore jaw watching her to be honest
Really friendly
Secure enough discreet enough place
Yeah decent
Although she did mention herself she's put on weight body wasn't great but one of those you don't look at the mantle piece while your poking the fire types ? Haha
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:33:30 am by The_Rose_age »