Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plan B turning out better than Plan A  (Read 786 times)

Online webpunter

Just reading LL's review on Heli Baby - which mentioned activating plan B after plan A going to pieces.  Wondered general experiences on the same.  I've only had two:

1/  trip to some brothel full of Romanian skanks [just like LL].  A real life punting mate was desperate to visit a place he'd been told about.  I knew it was going to be shit & it was.  But he wouldn't be convinced.  Full of trafficked drugged up skanks.  Was thinking like getting raided by the rozzers might be a better option than being beaten up / robbed.  Walked in - no more than 10 steps into the premises - 180 degree turn & back out.  Plan B was then off to Steam & Sun - what a great place for late night drinking & shagging.  Shame it shut

2/  knew i would have a punting window open up when in central London but didn't know exact timings.  Thus couldn't make advance bookings.  Had notes on 5 or 6 possibles to call.  1 to 5 produced zip.  Nothing bad - either no answer or not avail until outside my time window.  But plan B no. 6 turns up trumps & am now nearing 5th visit - which i class as regular status [over about 3 mths].  With some others in between times [of course]

Any more fellow UKP'ers ?

fredpunter

Offline threechilliman

Yeah, I've had plan A go tits up, so fired a text at some in my HL with the words first to respond gets the booking. Zoe of Manchester was first back. Nuff said!

tcm

Offline smiths

Just reading LL's review on Heli Baby - which mentioned activating plan B after plan A going to pieces.  Wondered general experiences on the same.  I've only had two:

1/  trip to some brothel full of Romanian skanks [just like LL].  A real life punting mate was desperate to visit a place he'd been told about.  I knew it was going to be shit & it was.  But he wouldn't be convinced.  Full of trafficked drugged up skanks.  Was thinking like getting raided by the rozzers might be a better option than being beaten up / robbed.  Walked in - no more than 10 steps into the premises - 180 degree turn & back out.  Plan B was then off to Steam & Sun - what a great place for late night drinking & shagging.  Shame it shut

2/  knew i would have a punting window open up when in central London but didn't know exact timings.  Thus couldn't make advance bookings.  Had notes on 5 or 6 possibles to call.  1 to 5 produced zip.  Nothing bad - either no answer or not avail until outside my time window.  But plan B no. 6 turns up trumps & am now nearing 5th visit - which i class as regular status [over about 3 mths].  With some others in between times [of course]

Any more fellow UKP'ers ?

After all bad or attempted punts go tits up I go and punt with my plan B option, usually a regular asap, ideally the same day.

johnnyboy61

Had a fantastic first punt with a WG but couldn't find a time when we were both free for a second meet. Sent a speculative email to her requesting a meet outside her advertised hours and she said yes but warned that she might have to call it off on the day, which indeed happened.

Needed a equally good alternative and as I was in the West Midlands no regulars to fall back on as they are back in London. Looked at my HL and noticed Michelle Independent (40+ Positives for those who don 't read the London board) who has recently moved to Birmingham and who I haven 't seen before. Wasn't expecting her to be able to see me on the day, but not only did she say yes, it also transpires it was outside her usual working hours. I don't suppose she is often a punter's Plan B. My review is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56798.0  Those who have seen Michelle don't need fro read the review to know what's fantastic meet it turned out to be.

Offline howrude

I don't know if this is quite the same. But there was a girl I saw some years ago who I fancied seeing again but hadn't worked for a bit. I saw a girl who looked like her and had the same name showing up on the website of another parlour a few years later. And when I enquired on the phone, it turned out that she was from Liverpool. So I was convinced it was the same girl. When I got there and saw her, it wasn't The same girl. But she was still a girl I'd very much like to see. And I managed to see her a few times. She was just as good looking but gave a better service.