Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - GFE par excellence!  (Read 4180 times)

johnnyboy61

OK, I need to confess first that Michelle Independent was in fact my Plan B of the day!  Those that know Michelle (who continues to be one of the darlings of the London board despite her relocation to Birmingham) will wonder how this could ever be the case as I’m sure that she is at the top of many HLs, or at the very least would have to be Plan A on any particular day. In fact I didn’t realise quite how lucky I was to get an appointment with her, as for some reason best known to her she had decided to see me outside her normal working hours, despite not knowing me from Adam.  I realised that she was pretty difficult to get an appointment with in London, and as East and Central London are quite difficult for me to get to, despite being very excited by her growing tome of glowing reviews, I had never visited her in my home town.

I had made a very tentative arrangement to see xxsophiarosexx in Stafford who had warned me when I made the booking a few days previously that there was a strong possibility that she would have to call it off on the day, and indeed this proved to be the case when she let me know by email that we would have to make it some other time.  I don’t go on to fix a Plan B until Plan A has fallen through; I don’t expect a WG to double book me and then cancel, so I don’t do the same in return, and so far this has worked out well over the twenty years that I’ve been punting.  I was determined that if I was going to find a substitute for Sophia that she had to be pretty good in order to make up for the disappointment; someone on a par with this fantastic lady, not just a mediocre dump and go.

I work in the Midlands, but live near London, and had added Michelle to my HL upon her move to Brum to keep an eye on her with the intention of paying her a visit when the opportunity arose.  She was someone who it is impossible to ignore if you read the London reviews board, and as I said she is one of the “UKP Darlings” with a mightily impressive number of positive reviews.

(As a side thought I wonder whether a torrent of fantastic reviews does a WG any favours? I am sure that there are many girls that can cope with the adulation, but I imagine it might make some girls quite arrogant, whilst others might feel a lot of pressure to live up to the very high expectation put upon them.  There are also a few where successive reviewers seem to be determined to push the boundaries a little further than the previous reviewer. How long I wonder before they decide to quit?  I know that there may well be many legitimate reasons why Michelle has moved to Birmingham, but could it also be to turn the heat down a little my moving to somewhere where the feeding frenzy doesn't seem to be quite so intense (except for her regular London tours where it returns to full blast)?)

Having sent Michelle an early morning text (I picked up Sophia’s email at 7.00am and wanted to make a start finding an alternative before going to work and assumed her work phone would be off) and not really expecting her to be able offer me a slot that evening I was delighted to get a text mid-morning offering me a time.  Having confirmed in the evening that I was on my way I arrived after an hour’s drive at her place not far from Edgbaston cricket ground.  I arrived early and received a text saying she would be five minutes late (no problem) followed by another, still before the agreed time, that she was ready, so already off to a good start.  Michelle’s place is comfortable and clean with free parking in a nearby supermarket for 90 mins (just about got back in time despite having a 60 min booking – so no clock watcher), although if you are paranoid about discretion be aware that her front door is on a main road.  Talking to her I think that this is just her initial foothold in Birmingham and that now she has sussed out the city it won’t be long before she moves again.

I won’t go into long descriptions of Michelle’s physical form because you can see for yourself from her current crop of photos on her AW profile. You won’t be disappointed with her in the flesh and I would say the photos of her in a black teddy probably represent most accurately her current look, and despite her partially hidden face, you can see just how pretty she is.  She is quite tall (5’8” on profile), especially with heels on, which suits me, slim, all natural, no tattoos and (as I embarrassingly blurted out to her two or three times during the course of the session) quite delicious!  She is Polish, but English is very good, so no communication problems at all and I found her easy going and very comfortable to be with from the start. She lists “smoking fetish” on her likes list, but as a non-smoker I was not aware of the taste of smoke on her breath, and she sweet smelling and very clean. £120 for the hour, right at the top end of my punting budget, but with a girl this good it represents good VFM.

You can see from her likes list that she is offers a fairly vanilla experience and you certainly shouldn’t pay her a visit if you are interested in exploring the further reaches of your (and her’s) sexuality.  What she does offer is a GFE experience par excellence.  Being mid-fifties (me, not her!) I am starting to get some performance anxieties and wonder if I’ll have to look for a little help from the little blue pills before not too long, however with generous FK like Michelle’s and her sensuous touch I was hard almost immediately.  Having undressed her (I was already disrobed having had a shower at her place) and sucked those lovely responsive nipples, she dropped to the floor to give me the first round of intense OWO.  It was only polite, of course, to return the favour and so I guided her onto the bed where I could kneel on the floor and give her a good licking.  As it turns out this was my unintended present to her for seeing me at short notice outside her normal working hours (which are shorter than those stated on her profile), and although it took some time licking her deliciously sweet little clit, from her physical response and comments, it was time well invested (I know that there are some punters who consider giving a WG RO in your paid time a waste – but I enjoy giving as much as receiving).

I moved on to the bed and more fantastic OWO followed and then on to some nice long slow sex with her on top (still generous in her FK) and then in mish before me finally blowing my load into the condom.  I’m a one pop guy, and having told Michelle this during the second bout of OWO she was happy to go with my tempo – slow to start (especially vital for me after that fantastic oral which brought me to the edge) and a measured build up over a quarter of an hour or more before finishing with quite a frenzy.

So did I find a good substitute for Sophia?  Those of you who know Michelle will laugh at the idea that she could be a substitute for anyone, but in truth they offer quite a different experience.  Michelle offers an absolutely first class GFE and no-one could be disappointed with an hour spent with her, Sophia offers something a little bit more dirty and intense (but still comes under the broad GFE description – she offers anal too, but this doesn’t interest me), but despite this, for me not necessarily better.  Michelle’s kisses are sweet, her oral is delicious (sorry, there I go again) and she is an absolutely gorgeous sight sat on top riding you.  A cooler experience than Sophia, but not in any way detached and equally satisfying - and then of course there is Hannah to consider…….  As I said in another thread in response to a question about who was the better of Michelle, Sophia and Hannah: why choose between them?  You are paying for an hour of sex, not committing to a long term relationship.  They are all top notch ladies, enjoy one, and then next time another.

So, not surprisingly, given her extensive following on UKP a fantastic hour spent with a top-notch girl.  Oh, and we found one thing that we have in common: we both laugh when we cum!

Redster69

You Bastard!

I'm really trying hard to resist punting but that review has just broken me :D

johnnyboy61

Sorry, too busy reliving the experience and forgot to post the link - brains drifted too far south this morning after last night!

External Link/Members Only

johnnyboy61

You Bastard!

I'm really trying hard to resist punting but that review has just broken me :D

Sorry...... :rolleyes:

Offline The_Don

Sorry...... :rolleyes:

Your a bit far our (brum'e)

Glad to her it was a good punt :drinks:

Offline Chezzie John

I'm glad you had a good time :)

Michelle's buggered me up now I've met her. I keep looking at girl on my to do list in my area 75 miles away and they've lost there appeal now as most charge more than Michelle and aren't as pretty and are a bit of gamble service wise. So it looks like I'll be back to Birmingham soon.

johnnyboy61

Just seen Michelle in her Birmingham pad on the hottest July day on record. Glad to say that the second meet with her was just as good as the first (and if possible, even better). Just wonder if the good punters of Birmingham really know what an absolute treasure they have. Yes, her services might be too vanilla for some, and don't go expecting anymore services than she has listed on her enjoys list, but what she does deliver is just perfect as per the title of my review. She just came back off a break, so in her own words was extra horny. She's still not totally happy with her accommodation, but there's no sign of an imminent move from Edgbastonl

Offline Turtle Z

I read so much good stuff about Michelle that I almost wish I fancied her. Don't get me wrong, she's way younger and more attractive than me but nevertheless her profile pics just leave me cold, not even the slightest twitch in the groin area. Odd really, I can see she's very attractive but I just don't find her remotely sexually attractive.

firth

I read so much good stuff about Michelle that I almost wish I fancied her. Don't get me wrong, she's way younger and more attractive than me but nevertheless her profile pics just leave me cold, not even the slightest twitch in the groin area. Odd really, I can see she's very attractive but I just don't find her remotely sexually attractive.

That's exactly how I feel. Despite the acclaimed reviews I just don't feel overwhelmed by her pictures.

johnnyboy61

Nothing odd, just the reality that us humans are all different and have different tastes. Although her AW pictures don't show a great deal of her face, they are untouched and represent the reality. If they don't turn you on, don't see her. Beauty and attractiveness are such subjective things after all.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:46:36 am by johnnyboy61 »

yorkshire123

That's exactly how I feel. Despite the acclaimed reviews I just don't feel overwhelmed by her pictures.

That's because she is at least 10 years older than you physically & 20 years older mentally  ;)

Offline d2331

Haven't punted in a while but Michelle seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Think I'll get off work early one of the days and head down to her.

Johnny - a few questions if you don't mine..

How far a walk is her place from, presumably the Aldi car park?
Was the shower time taken out of the total session time?
You mentioned different working hours, what hours did she specify?

Cheers.

johnnyboy61

Haven't punted in a while but Michelle seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

Think I'll get off work early one of the days and head down to her.

Johnny - a few questions if you don't mine..

How far a walk is her place from, presumably the Aldi car park?
Was the shower time taken out of the total session time?
You mentioned different working hours, what hours did she specify?

Cheers.
She's 3 or 4 minutes from the car park.

As far as shower time is concerned, all I can say is that it just wasn't that kind of meet. In fact on our second meet it was me who said that our time must be up after she suggested going for it again. She doesn't run a conveyer belt system but I am not saying that you should go expecting an overrun, but I can't see her stopping the meet reaching it's natural conclusion for the sake of a few minutes. In other words she's no clockwatcher, but I'm sure she wouldn't stand any nonsense if she thought you were taking advantage of this.

I'm not sure about her precise work times, but she did say that she often didn't work as late as the times stated on AW.

Offline d2331

Ah that's fine.

No I wouldn't take the piss, just something I was wondering, I shower before I set off anyway, but like to have a quick one before and after the session if possible.

I'll drop her a line during the week, cheers.

johnnyboy61

I'll drop her a line during the week, cheers.
I wouldn't hang around as she starts her Londom tour this week so she might already have finished in Birmingham. I also know that she has booked some holidays, but I'm not sure if she is working back in Birmingham between finishing her London tour and going away. Good luck, I hope you can arrange a meet with her.

JUKE1967

she was very tall but very good service i cim she spat it out over her tits and spanked that ase and she said i made cum while licking fingering her pussy very pretty too very good sound punt guys

Offline The_Don

she was very tall but very good service i cim she spat it out over her tits and spanked that ase and she said i made cum while licking fingering her pussy very pretty too very good sound punt guys

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:59:39 am by The_Don »

johnnyboy61

I've seen a Michelle Independant referred to a couple of times, so perhaps you have seen her, 'cos you certainly haven't seen Michelle Independent!

Offline KidCandyShop

+1 certainly not the Michelle Independent I and all the other reviewers have seen

Offline dboy74

Clearly English is not your first language!

Maybe it was a different Michelle you met in Romania!