Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadir Morocco  (Read 113349 times)

Offline nike

Bloody hell mate, you get about!!! where the f are you now?!  :lol:

I'm back in blighty now. :(
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:43:27 am by nike »

jay.kay7

I'm back in blighty now. :(

Downer mate!! Need to be back in the sun!
I'm off to Dubai in few days, will check out the scene over there for couple weeks then off to Morocco until beginning Sept  :dance:

You not about at all are you?  :drinks:

Offline nike

might be about last week in August.

Pinballer

I would like to sample moroccos delights but im wary with law enforcement. I would stand out like a sore thumb.

Is there any risks from them once you have navigated the girl to the room?
Ever been on the verge of getting caught?
Can you bribe them?

Offline nike

I would like to sample moroccos delights but im wary with law enforcement. I would stand out like a sore thumb.

Is there any risks from them once you have navigated the girl to the room?
Ever been on the verge of getting caught?
Can you bribe them?
Read the marrakesh thread, it will answer all your questions and some more.

jay.kay7

where you staying in aga mate?

Offline nike

My plans are fluid. I will prefer kesh but if things are not back to normal, will go to Agadir or Tanger. I'm travelling with 3 other guys for 3 days but the rest of the week is my own.

celit

Hello everyone. Will be travelling to Morocco (marrakesh and agadir) on Sunday with a few mates. Read a previous post which has around 93 pages about Morocco.

Basically staying in Marrakesh in an apartment which is a few steps away from the plaza. Wondering what the max price i should be paying is in each city? Day and nights if possible.

Also nike ive read your posts and have been very helpful and would appreciate any pointers whilst I'm out there. Thanks

Offline nike

Hello everyone. Will be travelling to Morocco (marrakesh and agadir) on Sunday with a few mates. Read a previous post which has around 93 pages about Morocco.

Basically staying in Marrakesh in an apartment which is a few steps away from the plaza. Wondering what the max price i should be paying is in each city? Day and nights if possible.

Also nike ive read your posts and have been very helpful and would appreciate any pointers whilst I'm out there. Thanks

If u have indeed read the Marrakesh thread , then u won't need any more pointers. The answers to ur questions have been discussed on numerous occasions.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

Registered in Jan 2014, and first post just before going to Marrakesh.  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 05:21:38 pm by CoolTiger »

footie

Hello we are planning on going back to agadir as it is cheaper than marrakech like I stated in my previous post i knw a massage parlour who offer the full works,  but charge 800 dirhams in total,  need to check marrakech girls

Offline macattack

I'm on the ground now in agadir but struggling as the family tribe with me ....did try to make contact with the girls on the promonade ( I think they were W.G) but window of opportunity very slim ....need your help on that massage parlour let me know where it is or PM me chief footie thanks in advance 👍

Offline macattack

Or anyone else who can help ( seems Nike has the place Sussed out)

Offline macattack

Just back from a hamam in the souk market area 500 derums for massage & hand relif but couldn't go ahead with it as she was a fat minger ☹️ No luck for me off to Marakesh Twomarrow fingers crossed luck be with me

Offline nike

Just back from a hamam in the souk market area 500 derums for massage & hand relif but couldn't go ahead with it as she was a fat minger ☹️ No luck for me off to Marakesh Twomarrow fingers crossed luck be with me

I'm in KESH at the moment, sorry I have to disappoint you, as per ur pm. Kesh is fully booked at the moment. I had 2 separate lots of friends who needed 2 bedroom apartments a couple of days ago and all my contacts apartments and all of his contacts apartments were fully booked. This is peak season in Kesh, the international and national tourists are here en mass. I ended up sharing a villa with them. It has worked out really well. IT HAS BEEN A NON STOP PARTY. Will update later. At the moment u need to have bookings in place in advance or ur going to be disappointed. I'm going to head to Tanger tomorrow.     

Offline macattack

No worries Nike ...to tell you the truth I'm with the family clan & only by boredom found the Africa section on ukp that's why I'm so ill prepared if I knew this sort of things happen would of been prepared & would of had an apartment ready

Offline nike

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:03:19 pm by nike »

Hsah

What's the name of the hammam place??

Offline oliverlondon

Thanks for the info Nike! Still not having the best luck in Agadir though. Went to the spa at Hotel Tildi but the women were overweight and not hot at all, HJ was offered but I didn't take it. Not a fan of clubs although I know that's the best place to pick up - can't handle waiting around for 1am for girls to arrive!

Going to MRK for one night and might scout around during the day, I've read Starbucks is a good place to pick up. Fingers crossed. I'll report back in if I'm lucky!

Stick to massage place not part of a spa or hotel. Plenty girls in clubs and bars, even hotel bars.

Offline nike

Someone i know is in Agadir at the moment and tells me he was able to take girls straight up to his hotel room. He is staying at the O...a Hotel claims he has not paid security or porters/ receptionist. He has had one night with a russian wg and two with a local. i think he is talking a load a shit but wondering if you have or know anyone who has experienced this? I'm due to fly out to Marakesh in October and have a villa and car sorted but would drive down to agadir if this is the case. 

Got this in my pm folder, felt it might be better shared.

I have come across this once before but in Tanger. There was a hotel, which is now closed, called the Inter-Continental, if you paid the slightly higher price for a double occupency , fot the room, u could take girls in, but you still had to register their details at reception.
Most hotels outside Kesh will let you bring back girls , if u book a seperate room for her.

On another note, I know someone who got thrown out of a hotel, when they tried to sneak girls into their rooms.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:37:16 pm by nike »

Offline g3nius

I booked an extra took in my hotel in Casa (which I was very surprised about) but the receptionist said a little disclaimer when I asked - something about "outside marriage relations in hotel are illegal". But the hotel lobby was dead at the time we were not doing it in plain view.
However, I saw someone get reprimanded by staff at the Sheraton as he'd been doing this quite early on the day, on 3 consecutive days - attracting a lot of attention.

Offline TG1

Gonna be in Agadir for 2 nights on my next trip out, from this thread am I right to assume that I can get most if not all my business done around the marina?

Usual Hammam by day, club by night scenario. Or does anyone know anywhere else I should definitely check out while there?

Thanks

fezzy197

Before the Clubs get going -Midnight earliest - try the Irish Bar (nothing Irish about it though) in Tafoukt Souk by the Decameron Tafoukt Hotel.  It's a late night bar with loud music with about 12/15 girls from around 10/10.30pm.  Mixed selection really no absolute stunners but all fit young girls some thin some curvaceous probably 6.5 or 7 facially.  They charge around 700 dh for short time and last time I was there that included the payment to the security when leaving the bar.  If you have an appartment it's a good place to look for a girl initially and then you can meet up at other times without going to the bar.  The last girl I had offered to meet up the next day during the day for free!

Offline TG1

Thanks man, all advice is appreciated!

jay.kay7

Just get an apartment booked at the Marina and when you come to booking in at the front desk just mention you may be bringing friends ;)
They normally put you in one of the first 2 buildings near to reception..

Added bonus, Sky Bar is right on the doorstep and you get some hotties in there..

Offline TG1

Just get an apartment booked at the Marina and when you come to booking in at the front desk just mention you may be bringing friends ;)
They normally put you in one of the first 2 buildings near to reception..

Added bonus, Sky Bar is right on the doorstep and you get some hotties in there..

When you say Apartment by the Marina can you elaborate? Hotel, Air BnB or via contact?

jay.kay7

When you say Apartment by the Marina can you elaborate? Hotel, Air BnB or via contact?

Go on Booking.com and look for Agadir Marina Apartments.. book directly with them  :hi:

James Brown

How much are people paying for flights? And from where? Looking at prices but seeing figures of £3-400 is seeming a bit steep...

Nailbomb

Surprised that Agadir thread isn't heaving as much as the Marrakesh one.

Been Agadir 5 times over the past 3 years and still never seemed to get bored of it . Consider myself to be the Nike of Agadir  :D Going again in 2 weeks time.

Will be posting previous and new  trip report also with some top tips soon.

Nailbomb

Trip report: 3rd time Vist

Went with 2 other friends for 4 nights and luckily for me one of my mate has been around 8 times and managed to find a really good contact who sorted all our excursions and apartment out. An apartment is a must have to punt in Agadir. Just like Marrakesh hotels are risky. I always book a hotel whenever I go to Agadir because if there is any problem in the apartments. There is the hotel we can go to instead of being stuck on the streets. Stayed at Kenzi europa hotel. The contact which we'll call Mr I arranged a 3 bedroom apartment for us in the marina near the oliveri ice cream bar. Paid 1500 a night for it and well worth it as it was very nice and spacious.

First night went to factory. Booked a table for 1800 dirhams inclu. Jd bottle, shisha, coke bottles
Met a couple of wg's which I have encountered during previous visits but fancied a change. Found a cute 9/10 tall olive skinned bueaty. Negotiated to 800 dirhams for the night . Left factory at 4.30 and set of to apartment. To leave the club you must pay 100 dirhams each to the guards and also give 100 to the wg for taxi. Always get separate taxi. Got to apartment paid 100 to security and up we went. Had a blast with her everything allowed which I wanted. What more can a punter ask for.

Day 2: Did nothing punting wise as focused more on activities. Did quad biking and visited the kasbah.

Day 3: went for hamman and massage paid 300. Extra were available but did not take em as I was seeing another wg after. After massage went back to apartment and rang one of the wg I gotten to know from prievouse visit. Smoked and chilled for abit then sett of to Naya Shisha lounge around 12. Got back to apartment around 3 and got to action. Nice cute girl abit on the skinny side but still a great shag. Surprised that her pussy was so tight  :lol: :lol: Paid her 800.

Day 4: consisted mainly of activities and massage.

:lol:

Will be posting more. I am willing to share my contacts info and massage places where extras are offeredbut just like the Marrakesh thread will only give classified info to those members who have done their research and have contributed to the thread.

I strongly recommend that you read the Marrakesh thread as many of the tips and advice posted on there is very similar to Agadir.

Will be posting more reports and tips.

Some pictures of the girls:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline nike

Been Agadir 5 times over the past 3 years and still never seemed to get bored of it . Consider myself to be the Nike of Agadir  :D Going again in 2 weeks time.

Good start op. Maybe that's just what this thread needs, someone with experience, who is willing to share their knowledge.  I'm in kesh in January, depending on how cool it is there, might end up in Agadir. U might find me knocking on your door for info, can't beat expert knowledge.  :thumbsup:

Offline fazzy

Hi everyone first post here punted a fair bit in the UK, first time abroad: Went Agadir in june 2015 for 7 nights after hearing the stories from friends lol, First night me and 2 of my friends lets call them H & S landed about 7pm to the blue sea le Tivoli all inclusive decent for Africa. No action  plus no apartment :thumbsdown:

second day
had a contact let's call him A from a friend for excursions and etc, took us for hamman cant rember the place the girl was 2/10 good massage no offers for extra and didn't ask, although H&S told the each got a bj, in the evening roamed the beach as we were told by our friends we would find wg's there, got a few looks then suddenly three teens approach and took us a cabre bar, so got a few drinks they started showing us nude pics on their phone I guess show us whats on offer, outside strolling the beach got some snogging and fingering action  :crazy: but no apartment  :unknown: so parted from them with phone numbers and 50dh lighter ok night

third day
 rang A he hooked us up with apartment near Hassan avenue 2 near baghdadli takeaway. rang the girls but couldn't arrange a meet headed to beach in the evening H got number of girl called back to the apartment, then me and A went to mazzika shisha to let H & wg get busy aon the way A found wg got her number at shisha so a stunner but was shy to approach her, let because A manged to get the wg tto bring some friend so off to the hotel to pick up S and back to the apartment so wgs arrive into action with a 6/10 tall cunky girl nice face good bj with anus fingering very enjoyable  :dancegirl: finished 500dh lighter overall good first punt
fourth day
H was hungover so I said to S let's try the clubs and hunt some new talent but he declined and opted to ring H's wg from last night not feeling it I did  for S when she came I asked if could call a friend for me she did and when her came for me wow hourglass figure big boobs and tanned S was  :dash: lol but lucky me  :D anyway to the action bit striptease followed by  nice oral and caressing into missionary good old pounding finished wiped down 400dh well worth it
fifth day
excurisons and evening meal at Bollywood resturant afterwards S felt ill so me & H ventured into sky bar good selection of girls but moved to factory as the night was young saw H's wg there she tried getting our attention but we weren't interested anyway as left found two nice looking girls quoted 1000dh but declined as we were knackered and it about 5.30am but took there numbers  :timeout:
sixth day
me and H went hunting early about 11 had some thing to eat got afew numbers but H wanted a hamman so taxi took us to dyhmar massage 4oo dh each I was told wait but decided I didn't want a massage so got refund I had time to kill started chatting to receptionist spoke good English anyway took her number for later me & H started walking towards the beach bumped into a vulumpous wg and her good looking petite friend chatted to her she sent mate off I got the feeling she wanted us to herself lol any back to the apartment H a pop at her I went back to the hotel to see how S was. at night me and S went out same thing he wanted my wg from 5th night lmao so rang and told her to bring a friend for me (playing a game roullete  :hi:) I don't what miss communication happen but they got to apartment before us S went straight told me to bring the girls up as im about pay the taxi disaster strike old bill show up  :manhater:  :scare: after apologising, stating im britsh and hand over 500dh they leave   :angelgirl: S shag piece stays and her leaves I let S get on with it

HEADED BACK FEB 2017 SIX OF IN A VILLA THIS TIME SAFETY IN NUMBERS LMAO

if anyone wants to swap details of contacts and accomadition most welcome and I would like names of massage places with extras  thank in advance

Nailbomb

Likewise Nike. Never ventured outside Agadir but planning to hit kesh in February next year. Will be hitting you up for your expertise  :drinks:

Nailbomb

Hi everyone first post here punted a fair bit in the UK, first time abroad: Went Agadir in june 2015 for 7 nights after hearing the stories from friends lol, First night me and 2 of my friends lets call them H & S landed about 7pm to the blue sea le Tivoli all inclusive decent for Africa. No action  plus no apartment :thumbsdown:

second day
had a contact let's call him A from a friend for excursions and etc, took us for hamman cant rember the place the girl was 2/10 good massage no offers for extra and didn't ask, although H&S told the each got a bj, in the evening roamed the beach as we were told by our friends we would find wg's there, got a few looks then suddenly three teens approach and took us a cabre bar, so got a few drinks they started showing us nude pics on their phone I guess show us whats on offer, outside strolling the beach got some snogging and fingering action  :crazy: but no apartment  :unknown: so parted from them with phone numbers and 50dh lighter ok night

third day
 rang A he hooked us up with apartment near Hassan avenue 2 near baghdadli takeaway. rang the girls but couldn't arrange a meet headed to beach in the evening H got number of girl called back to the apartment, then me and A went to mazzika shisha to let H & wg get busy aon the way A found wg got her number at shisha so a stunner but was shy to approach her, let because A manged to get the wg tto bring some friend so off to the hotel to pick up S and back to the apartment so wgs arrive into action with a 6/10 tall cunky girl nice face good bj with anus fingering very enjoyable  :dancegirl: finished 500dh lighter overall good first punt
fourth day
H was hungover so I said to S let's try the clubs and hunt some new talent but he declined and opted to ring H's wg from last night not feeling it I did  for S when she came I asked if could call a friend for me she did and when her came for me wow hourglass figure big boobs and tanned S was  :dash: lol but lucky me  :D anyway to the action bit striptease followed by  nice oral and caressing into missionary good old pounding finished wiped down 400dh well worth it
fifth day
excurisons and evening meal at Bollywood resturant afterwards S felt ill so me & H ventured into sky bar good selection of girls but moved to factory as the night was young saw H's wg there she tried getting our attention but we weren't interested anyway as left found two nice looking girls quoted 1000dh but declined as we were knackered and it about 5.30am but took there numbers  :timeout:
sixth day
me and H went hunting early about 11 had some thing to eat got afew numbers but H wanted a hamman so taxi took us to dyhmar massage 4oo dh each I was told wait but decided I didn't want a massage so got refund I had time to kill started chatting to receptionist spoke good English anyway took her number for later me & H started walking towards the beach bumped into a vulumpous wg and her good looking petite friend chatted to her she sent mate off I got the feeling she wanted us to herself lol any back to the apartment H a pop at her I went back to the hotel to see how S was. at night me and S went out same thing he wanted my wg from 5th night lmao so rang and told her to bring a friend for me (playing a game roullete  :hi:) I don't what miss communication happen but they got to apartment before us S went straight told me to bring the girls up as im about pay the taxi disaster strike old bill show up  :manhater:  :scare: after apologising, stating im britsh and hand over 500dh they leave   :angelgirl: S shag piece stays and her leaves I let S get on with it

HEADED BACK FEB 2017 SIX OF IN A VILLA THIS TIME SAFETY IN NUMBERS LMAO

if anyone wants to swap details of contacts and accomadition most welcome and I would like names of massage places with extras  thank in advance

Wow that was a challenge to read  :lol:

Offline fazzy

sorry been meaning post for age but never got around to it lmao

Offline fazzy

overall good experience here some tips :
1. take unlocked smart phone get a local sim as I found found the wifi rubbish in most place inc our hotel loaded with usual apps whatsapp is quite handy also download google translator good to use when texting or whatsappin if you don't speak good French or Arabic
2. book a apartement/villa is a must for your XXX excursions lol and hotel for belongings, living, sleeping if extra peace of mind.
3. be prepared to bribe gaurds/police if the worst case senarios happen
4. personally its better to go with afew punting partners if your newbie as everyone is on a hustle there always try to haggle the price with wg's/souks beach sellers
5. always agree the price/services/time with wgs before engage in fun save crap happening afterwards like it did with mate
6. LOCATION IS EVERYTHING SOMETHING CLOSE TO TO THE BEACH WALKING DISTANCE OR 10 MIN TAXI RIDE AWAY IS PERFECT 
IF ANYONE WANT MORE DETAILS OR SHARE CONTACT/ APARTMENT DETAILS

Offline oliverlondon

Hey guys, just checking in after 7 months of living in Agadir, sorry for the delayed update.

When I first arrived in summer I was all over getting WG pussy out here, Moroccan chicks are 100% my thing, however didn’t have much luck. I’m a regular user of AW in the UK and much prefer the hassle free aspect of dealing with WGs online. Alas, out here things are different and you need to be more streetwise and persistent. I also feel you’ve got to be prepared to do late nights, I personally prefer seeing WGs during the day. So, here’s a quick run down of activity:

Marina / Boardwalk / McDonalds 
I walked around the boardwalk and marina etc during the day and late evening trying to catch eyes with pretty girls but it all seemed a bit sketchy. I gave up.

Spa Hotel Tildi
Asked the woman at the desk who would be massaging me, and she got the drift and went and got another masseuse - she was short and fat and I made my escape.

Actors – 2am
Actors is a terrible nightclub that only gets going around 1am, however it is the best place to get numbers and pick up girls.

I went there a couple of times. One time there were no girls at all (in the lead up to Ramadan). Another time I walked in one night, got three numbers and pretty much walked out. The girls wanted me to stick around and buy drinks but I couldn’t be bothered. I lose my appetite at night.

Girl One, 8/10
She came to my place during the day, I organised everything via whatsapp. Cute GFE style, kissing, I ate her ass and pussy. Crazy thing is – and this has never happened before with a WG– that she started getting wet when we were fucking, needless to say I came straight away. She said she’s happy for me to give out her number to my friends. 1200dh for an afternoon – I didn’t really negotiate price. Image below.

Girl Two 7/10
Loads of attitude, and she’s all about the money if you’re into that. She was hot and you could go to town on her but it was pretty business like sex.  1500dh for an evening. Organised via whatsapp.

Girl Three 4/10
I didn’t meet this girl in the end but I’m sure she’d appreciated some business… She was pretty rough.

English Pub – 11pm
Girls tend to go here in groups, occasionally some hotties. Never seen anyone I wanted to bang.

Irish Pub -11pm
This is where WGs go before heading to the bigger clubs. Packed full of very rough girls, but occasionally some hotties. Never seen anyone I wanted to bang.

Taghazout Top Massage – 2pm
Went in here for a massage and decided to go but naked, the woman – pretty face but old and fat – started playing with my cock, one thing lead to another and I fucked her against the wall for 400dh all in.

And that’s it, despite being all over it when I arrived and doing my reading I’ve found it pretty hard to pick up unless you really want to stick your neck out.

I have my own apartment and transport, so that makes thgins easier – but I’m always very aware of the police and locals knowing my shit.

Hope that helps.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 10:37:43 pm by oliverlondon »

Offline oliverlondon

Oh and I hit up Tinder / Instagram too and got some numbers! Two of them were outright working girls. However I've read a lot of bad shit about guys being scammed though so hold back on the cock shots lads.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Been Agadir 5 times over the past 3 years and still never seemed to get bored of it . Consider myself to be the Nike of Agadir :D Going again in 2 weeks time.

Nike is well known in Marrakesh threads, so you have taken on a huge burden by considering yourself to be the Nike of Agadir, all within your very FIRST post.

No doubt you can help us with the Agadir section of the wiki guide that we are planning on:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0

I look forward to your contribution.

Benny the Ball

Sry, I mis-posted a reply to a question over a year old... doh!! :blush:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:26:07 pm by Benny the Ball »

LD470

Hello we are planning on going back to agadir as it is cheaper than marrakech like I stated in my previous post i knw a massage parlour who offer the full works,  but charge 800 dirhams in total,  need to check marrakech girls

I'm in Agadir at the moment and due to lack of planning am staying at a hotel, not an apartment, which limits options somewhat. Would be very grateful if you recommend a massage place that does extras? Will happily share results.

Benny the Ball

I'm in Agadir at the moment and due to lack of planning am staying at a hotel, not an apartment, which limits options somewhat. Would be very grateful if you recommend a massage place that does extras? Will happily share results.
Have you tried looking at External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:29:02 pm by Benny the Ball »

Grufalo

Down by the marina there two rental agencies that let out flats, some of the flats in the Marina are for rent and are in an excellent location.  Most have security so you will need to pay if you want to being a girl back from Sky or elsewhere. Try and get a ground floor one with direct access, a friend lucked out and had one and it was easy to get in and out unlike mine on a higher floor.

Offline nike

I'm in Agadir today with Mr A. Will update later.

Offline nike

Sitting in Actors nightclub, almost 3am and its dead.  Maybe only about a dozen girls in the place with only about 2 or 3 that I fancy.  This is the third club we have checked out, the first had auch ugly women going in and out, we never even entered, the second was wven quieter than actors, only about 5 girls. Hope it gets better. 

Offline nike

I'm no expert on Agadir but apartments are the way to go. There's a couple of agencies in the marina that do holiday lets and most places will allow girls back, u just have to be upfront and ask.

Offline nike

Day 6
Disaster no 3
Agadir is dead, no one about in the clubs. Gave up the ghost in Actors around 3.30. MrA has got some numbers but they ain't great. Decided to go to Sky lounge at marina. Got there at 4.00 , just as its closing and there's maybe about a dozen girls outside waiting on taxis. One stands in  front of our car. I get out and ask her to get in and two of them get in, sister's.  MrA is the sandwich filling in the back seat. Agree for them to come over to apartment in an hour. They turn up and MrA is sent to bring them up
. He gets fleeced , 300 for taxi and 200 for security at gate and 200 for security at apartment, ouch, and girls won't budge from 1500 each. Both girls are imo 5/10 facially but great bodies.  Get them into the rooms, my one takes her clothes off and becomes a 7/10, fantastic body.  The action starts and :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash:, I ve picked another fucking Romanian, or at least she has studied at the National Romanian prossie university.  No french kissing, loves the fingering and gets soaked , no bj and lays there like a sack of potatoes. Just a pump snd dump, no second round and off to sleep. We had agreed for them to stay till about 4 pm,  but i can't see that happening.

Offline nike

Day 7
 :scare: :dash: :scare: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
Woke up ready to fuck 18yo pussy, find the bedsheets covered in blood. Ffs , she's on her periods.

Online badsin

I went to agadir a few years ago, nice place. Id be tempted to take a punting holiday there.....
Is there anywhere recommended to get hash? I got some off a guy on the beach but costed more than at home......
Hash & hookers might get me booking :hi: