Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey, an astounding sexual odyssey over two nights!  (Read 10993 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline timstella

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is another long review of an exceptional girl, as all those who meet her know her to be.

After being recommended by a friend of hers, I was very happy to get Lindsey's agreement to meet in London when I was up for a conference. Having been very aroused by some of her reviews I was keen to get as much of her as I could, so booked her for two consecutive evenings. She ended up being with me for more than six hours in total, and it exceeded all expectations, which were pretty high. There was a good deal of pre-meet messaging, exchanging ideas and fantasies, stoking my desire to plunder her body in a big way, and apparently exciting her too. We both thought we were getting a good feeling about each other, but until you actually meet you can't tell how it will be.

I punt in order to enjoy intense filthy experiences with up-for-it beautiful girls. I get aroused both by their beauty and their own arousal. I can't stand non-committal going through the motions and if I get a sniff of that I walk.

So I meet Lindsey at the hotel; she's discreetly dressed and pulling her famous suitcase along behind her. She had sent me some pics and I knew she was just my type, but at that point the old UKP review cliché ‘she was much better than her pictures’ was ringing true. She is tall and lithe, straight shiny long dark hair with a fringe, pale skin, beautiful face with a soft petal mouth, but with enough delightful flaws (such a slightly crooked front tooth) to make her dynamite sexy to me, I go crazy for things like that! We went up to the room and began undressing each other, my cock steel hard as I looked at Lindsey's body and we began to kiss and touch each other.

To list everything that happened in two three hour sessions would not be practical, so it's highlights only I'm afraid. In her AW feedback L described session 1 as ‘non-stop mutual passion with bouts of intensity and pure debauchery’ which gets it pretty well. The idea was to get know each other sexually before a more structured session on the second evening. We licked and sucked and fucked and spanked and slapped, me penetrating her very deep with her legs up round her ears or deep in doggy as I pulled her head back with her hair, spanking her arse and scratching her back, playing slapping games to our faces and her breasts, her smiling and sighing, closing her eyes and moaning. A lot of face fucking in various positions happened throughout, with L taking my cock right into her throat for ages until she gagged. I let her suck me to my first cum, shooting jets of sperm into her mouth as she licked under the head, which she showed me on her tongue, gargled and swallowed. I began to stretch her arse out with fingers and lube, big steel butt plugs were produced and slipped into her tight anus. I asked if she thought she could accommodate me and she nodded eagerly. This was the prelude to deep and prolonged anal sex in many positions including a session with doxy on her pussy and a big cock in her arse until she came with a shuddering and prolonged orgasm. The end of her orgasms, which were quite lengthy,  were signalled by her finally flicking the doxy off and flinging it aside, lying gasping and twitching.

I then fucked her arse in missionary, gripped by her tight elastic anus until I came hard, whereupon she took the sperm from the condom into her mouth, swallowed and licked her pretty lips.

It then started to get dirty.

We drank some more champagne and ate strawberries and dark chocolate, with many kisses and continual wanking of my cock and fingering of her pussy and arse. She then lay on her back on the bed with her head over the edge and I face fucked her hard slow and deep. She began to gag and suddenly vomited a mixture of chocolate and champagne, covering her face with sticky sweet goo. We licked it and shared it, then without stopping and with her face a mess we applied the doxy and I fucked her throat till she came, her whimpering and moaning muffled by the cock in her mouth. I have never seen such a messy face look so beautiful.

We did have one scary moment. For her third orgasm, she had placed one of her monster steel butt plugs in her arse. I had enjoyed fucking her pussy with it in, and eventually got her to suck me as she brought herself to climax. It was a particularly deep and hard cum, and afterwards she laughed and said she had pushed the butt plug out as she came. But when she stood up she discovered that in her contractions her greedy and stretched arsehole had sucked up the whole butt plug and it was stuck inside! We had visions of an embarrassing visit to A&E, but fortunately she was able to get a grip on the jewelled top and get the thing out to our considerable relief. ‘We had better leave out the butt plugs for my orgasms in future’, she said.

I hope this gives a flavour of the first session. You will hear about it in her own words later on. We had slow tender moments as well and the whole thing left us both quite spent. She did my favourite thing at the end of firmly gripping my cock between thumb and forefinger as she lay in my arms and relentlessly pulling my foreskin back and forth until my third cum bubbled up and erupted, needless to say into her greedy mouth. We said our goodbyes and she drove off into the night. She left her suitcase in my room overnight, and took a room key, as the following night was to be a little different.

The following evening was to be formal sex slave training, with severe testing of her limits. She took away written instructions as to how to behave and how to speak, and she was to let herself into my room before I arrived and lay out toys, restraints and punishment tools as instructed, and to wait completely naked and with a demure demeanour until I arrived. I cannot go into details as the routine is secret, but it involved more testing of her gag reflex, her being forced to demonstrate how many fingers she can get into her pussy, and her being tied into a kneeling position with her wrists roped together to her ankles, ball-gagged and spanked and thrashed on her arse, legs and pussy with a variety of implements. I took the gag out before her limits were reached so she could use her safe word when she could take no more. She was then buggered hard while still tied. This session took about an hour, and having made only a few mistakes, she graduated as a slave girl and was rewarded with a special collar and some wine and fruit.

It was amazing how loving and desirous she became after this treatment. She clung to my neck, wrapped her legs around my back, and kissed me hard and urgently with her eyes deep pools of sexual need.

In the first session we didn't use many restraints, but this time we used her spreader bar, to spread her legs while she was on all fours on the bed in front of the mirror while I gave her a long session of doggy anal and hair pulling. We continued to have hot and intense sex for two and a half hours after the initial training hour with many other inventive activities too numerous to mention. Her beauty and hotness kept me hard throughout, with again three delightful orgasms each. Photography is at her discretion, and she let me take some superb shots of her reddened thrashed arse, her long form bound and helpless, her gorgeous face flushed with lust, and my cock deep in her mouth and gripped in her tight bottom.

Once again she stayed beyond the agreed time and we had time to get to know each other a bit, chatting about her and some other girls we know, until it was time to walk her down to her car.

The following day I received some nice messages and with her permission I quote some of the highlights of my inbox:

“Woke up thinking about cumming with your cock in my mouth. Thanks for an awesome two nights”
“I have this wonderful image of me lying with my head over the bed whilst you throat fuck me. I can see everything in the mirror, your cock going in and out an then holding still until my face gets covered in that wonderful mixture of champagne and chocolate. Then with it all still on my face I get the pleasure of bringing myself off whilst sucking you. And then pulling you deep into my throat right at the peak of my orgasm...”
“And me cumming with you pounding my arse, and being able to feel myself gripping around your cock as I do.”

What a girl! I think I might be seeing her again! I have a particular favourite girl who won't get displaced any time soon, but Lindsey was in no way inferior, a unique experience and exactly what punting should be about. Pure pleasure!

midspunt69

This isn't s review this is a novel  :sarcastic:

Offline hendrix

Good review tim and certainly not a surprise that it was such a filthy time  :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Awesome review Tim.... :drinks:
Only very envious......I really must try to get something arranged with this girl soon.  :P
I have a few ideas that might appeal to her delicate nature..... :lol:

Offline bestbefore

To list everything that happened in two three hour sessions would not be practical, so it's highlights only I'm afraid.

Oh Pants, do please publish the long version in book form soon.

Offline Bikerboy

Thanks Tim

A wonderful review of a top, top drawer girl.  :rolleyes: :drinks:

Offline timstella

Oh Pants, do please publish the long version in book form soon.

Will you buy it?  :lol:

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

Awesome review of an awesome girl. Glad you enjoyed.

lancspunter

Tim .. Tim .. you are such a vanilla fluffy ;)

Thank you for the review.

Lz-129

Fantastic review! She does look very nice

Offline NIK

This is another long review of an exceptional girl, as all those who meet her know her to be.

After being recommended by a friend of hers, I was very happy to get Lindsey's agreement to meet in London when I was up for a conference. Having been very aroused by some of her reviews I was keen to get as much of her as I could, so booked her for two consecutive evenings. She ended up being with me for more than six hours in total, and it exceeded all expectations, which were pretty high. There was a good deal of pre-meet messaging, exchanging ideas and fantasies, stoking my desire to plunder her body in a big way, and apparently exciting her too. We both thought we were getting a good feeling about each other, but until you actually meet you can't tell how it will be.

I punt in order to enjoy intense filthy experiences with up-for-it beautiful girls. I get aroused both by their beauty and their own arousal. I can't stand non-committal going through the motions and if I get a sniff of that I walk.

So I meet Lindsey at the hotel; she's discreetly dressed and pulling her famous suitcase along behind her. She had sent me some pics and I knew she was just my type, but at that point the old UKP review cliché ‘she was much better than her pictures’ was ringing true. She is tall and lithe, straight shiny long dark hair with a fringe, pale skin, beautiful face with a soft petal mouth, but with enough delightful flaws (such a slightly crooked front tooth) to make her dynamite sexy to me, I go crazy for things like that! We went up to the room and began undressing each other, my cock steel hard as I looked at Lindsey's body and we began to kiss and touch each other.

To list everything that happened in two three hour sessions would not be practical, so it's highlights only I'm afraid. In her AW feedback L described session 1 as ‘non-stop mutual passion with bouts of intensity and pure debauchery’ which gets it pretty well. The idea was to get know each other sexually before a more structured session on the second evening. We licked and sucked and fucked and spanked and slapped, me penetrating her very deep with her legs up round her ears or deep in doggy as I pulled her head back with her hair, spanking her arse and scratching her back, playing slapping games to our faces and her breasts, her smiling and sighing, closing her eyes and moaning. A lot of face fucking in various positions happened throughout, with L taking my cock right into her throat for ages until she gagged. I let her suck me to my first cum, shooting jets of sperm into her mouth as she licked under the head, which she showed me on her tongue, gargled and swallowed. I began to stretch her arse out with fingers and lube, big steel butt plugs were produced and slipped into her tight anus. I asked if she thought she could accommodate me and she nodded eagerly. This was the prelude to deep and prolonged anal sex in many positions including a session with doxy on her pussy and a big cock in her arse until she came with a shuddering and prolonged orgasm. The end of her orgasms, which were quite lengthy,  were signalled by her finally flicking the doxy off and flinging it aside, lying gasping and twitching.

I then fucked her arse in missionary, gripped by her tight elastic anus until I came hard, whereupon she took the sperm from the condom into her mouth, swallowed and licked her pretty lips.

It then started to get dirty.

We drank some more champagne and ate strawberries and dark chocolate, with many kisses and continual wanking of my cock and fingering of her pussy and arse. She then lay on her back on the bed with her head over the edge and I face fucked her hard slow and deep. She began to gag and suddenly vomited a mixture of chocolate and champagne, covering her face with sticky sweet goo. We licked it and shared it, then without stopping and with her face a mess we applied the doxy and I fucked her throat till she came, her whimpering and moaning muffled by the cock in her mouth. I have never seen such a messy face look so beautiful.

We did have one scary moment. For her third orgasm, she had placed one of her monster steel butt plugs in her arse. I had enjoyed fucking her pussy with it in, and eventually got her to suck me as she brought herself to climax. It was a particularly deep and hard cum, and afterwards she laughed and said she had pushed the butt plug out as she came. But when she stood up she discovered that in her contractions her greedy and stretched arsehole had sucked up the whole butt plug and it was stuck inside! We had visions of an embarrassing visit to A&E, but fortunately she was able to get a grip on the jewelled top and get the thing out to our considerable relief. ‘We had better leave out the butt plugs for my orgasms in future’, she said.

I hope this gives a flavour of the first session. You will hear about it in her own words later on. We had slow tender moments as well and the whole thing left us both quite spent. She did my favourite thing at the end of firmly gripping my cock between thumb and forefinger as she lay in my arms and relentlessly pulling my foreskin back and forth until my third cum bubbled up and erupted, needless to say into her greedy mouth. We said our goodbyes and she drove off into the night. She left her suitcase in my room overnight, and took a room key, as the following night was to be a little different.

The following evening was to be formal sex slave training, with severe testing of her limits. She took away written instructions as to how to behave and how to speak, and she was to let herself into my room before I arrived and lay out toys, restraints and punishment tools as instructed, and to wait completely naked and with a demure demeanour until I arrived. I cannot go into details as the routine is secret, but it involved more testing of her gag reflex, her being forced to demonstrate how many fingers she can get into her pussy, and her being tied into a kneeling position with her wrists roped together to her ankles, ball-gagged and spanked and thrashed on her arse, legs and pussy with a variety of implements. I took the gag out before her limits were reached so she could use her safe word when she could take no more. She was then buggered hard while still tied. This session took about an hour, and having made only a few mistakes, she graduated as a slave girl and was rewarded with a special collar and some wine and fruit.

It was amazing how loving and desirous she became after this treatment. She clung to my neck, wrapped her legs around my back, and kissed me hard and urgently with her eyes deep pools of sexual need.

In the first session we didn't use many restraints, but this time we used her spreader bar, to spread her legs while she was on all fours on the bed in front of the mirror while I gave her a long session of doggy anal and hair pulling. We continued to have hot and intense sex for two and a half hours after the initial training hour with many other inventive activities too numerous to mention. Her beauty and hotness kept me hard throughout, with again three delightful orgasms each. Photography is at her discretion, and she let me take some superb shots of her reddened thrashed arse, her long form bound and helpless, her gorgeous face flushed with lust, and my cock deep in her mouth and gripped in her tight bottom.

Once again she stayed beyond the agreed time and we had time to get to know each other a bit, chatting about her and some other girls we know, until it was time to walk her down to her car.

The following day I received some nice messages and with her permission I quote some of the highlights of my inbox:

“Woke up thinking about cumming with your cock in my mouth. Thanks for an awesome two nights”
“I have this wonderful image of me lying with my head over the bed whilst you throat fuck me. I can see everything in the mirror, your cock going in and out an then holding still until my face gets covered in that wonderful mixture of champagne and chocolate. Then with it all still on my face I get the pleasure of bringing myself off whilst sucking you. And then pulling you deep into my throat right at the peak of my orgasm...”
“And me cumming with you pounding my arse, and being able to feel myself gripping around your cock as I do.”

What a girl! I think I might be seeing her again! I have a particular favourite girl who won't get displaced any time soon, but Lindsey was in no way inferior, a unique experience and exactly what punting should be about. Pure pleasure!

Sounds great, but a couple of things before the Neanderthals come along and bollock you for being too fluffy.  :D Firstly how much was it? And secondly somebody said she looks great. Well yes, she looks pretty tidy, but one small picture of her back is a pretty poor carry on. Could you ask her to maybe add a few more photos?

Offline timstella

Sounds great, but a couple of things before the Neanderthals come along and bollock you for being too fluffy.  :D Firstly how much was it? And secondly somebody said she looks great. Well yes, she looks pretty tidy, but one small picture of her back is a pretty poor carry on. Could you ask her to maybe add a few more photos?
Hi Nik, it was a total of £760, money well spent in my view. An overnight is £900 this was almost 7 hours of full on action.
And yes she will post more pictures soon I'm fairly sure. There is a new black and white pic on her profile now, but she looks even better than that IRL
Cheers
Tim

Offline timstella

Hi Nik, it was a total of £760, money well spent in my view. An overnight is £900 this was almost 7 hours of full on action.
And yes she will post more pictures soon I'm fairly sure. There is a new black and white pic on her profile now, but she looks even better than that IRL
Cheers
Tim
Actually it was £740 as I was twenty notes short and she let me off that  :cool:

Offline NIK

Cheers
Tim

Thanks. I like the way she describes herself as 'pale and small framed' rather than 'tanned and voluptuous'. Just how I prefer them.  :P
Only wish I could get to London again someday soon.  :cry:

Offline hendrix

Thanks. I like the way she describes herself as 'pale and small framed' rather than 'tanned and voluptuous'. Just how I prefer them.  :P
Only wish I could get to London again someday soon.  :cry:

Get yourself down here NIK, Labour will win London! :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

I heard that she's going to enhance her photos in due course.

password02

Seems you had an excellent session with the lovely Lindsey Mr TS - She is IMO one of the top girls in London at this present time,

Would welcome a few newbies to take some of the load off - Any takers to find a few ''Gems'' in London?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Seems you had an excellent session with the lovely Lindsey Mr TS - She is IMO one of the top girls in London at this present time,

Would welcome a few newbies to take some of the load off - Any takers to find a few ''Gems'' in London?

I am looking but it's hard to weed out the wasters.

Lindsey is very special and there's not many out there who see this world we occupy as a vocation rather than a way to make cash.

The search for other gems continues. Fuck knows what would happen if you got two gems together!

:wackogirl:

password02

I am looking but it's hard to weed out the wasters.

Lindsey is very special and there's not many out there who see this world we occupy as a vocation rather than a way to make cash.

The search for other gems continues. Fuck knows what would happen if you got two gems together!

:wackogirl:

Have a few newbies lined up for May - Perhaps may get lucky again - !! :hi:

Offline Vivago

...kissed me hard and urgently with her eyes deep pools of sexual need.

Did you drown in them?  :vomit: Report reads like an excerpt from a bad EL James novel. Gave me a good laugh though. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

unclesweetheart

Certainly sounds like we've met the same girl. A phenomenon.

midspunt69

Did you drown in them?  :vomit: Report reads like an excerpt from a bad EL James novel. Gave me a good laugh though. :sarcastic:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

marty_mcfly

OMG. I am speechless after reading that review of Miss KDD......wait, was that Miss KDD or someone else? Can there be anyone dirtier than Miss KDD? I didn't think so....until now.

Offline timstella

Now look, I wrote that review very carefully just for you, as I admire your posts and reviews so much, and now you take the piss   :D

Offline timstella

OMG. I am speechless after reading that review of Miss KDD......wait, was that Miss KDD or someone else? Can there be anyone dirtier than Miss KDD? I didn't think so....until now.
I also like KDD a lot!

marty_mcfly

I also like KDD a lot!

Tim, you have great taste, you dirty guy. I wish there were more girls like Lindsey and Miss KDD.

Offline hendrix

Well, I think this is an important question Marty, and I'll be paying it my full attention in due course :hi: :D

marty_mcfly

Imagine a threesome with Miss KDD and Lindsey. I would need to take advice from a cardiologist before I could handle them both.

Offline timstella

I now notice I didn't mention the spitting into each others' mouths, the swapping of champagne and sticky Lindsey juice from mouth to mouth, and no doubt other filthy details.

password02

Imagine a threesome with Miss KDD and Lindsey. I would need to take advice from a cardiologist before I could handle them both.

+1 They have done several over the last few weeks, They work incredibly well together - 

Offline timstella

Interestingly I have exactly that lined up in June  :cool:
(And I don't mean an appointment with a cardiologist)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:53:16 pm by timstella »

Offline PLeisure

I now notice I didn't mention the spitting into each others' mouths, the swapping of champagne and sticky Lindsey juice from mouth to mouth, and no doubt other filthy details.
The first of many flashbacks, I'm sure....
Savour each moment

password02

Interestingly I have exactly that lined up in June  :cool:

So do several others - Filthiest duo in London

marty_mcfly

I am so jealous of you and all the other guys. Well, if you can't beat them, then join them. I will have to follow you guys, subject to obtaining cardiologist clearance.

Offline timstella

Yes but I have the first slot! Thank god!

Offline timstella

I am so jealous of you and all the other guys. Well, if you can't beat them, then join them. I will have to follow you guys, subject to obtaining cardiologist clearance.
I think you are getting to see L soon, so enjoy her she is completely terrific!

marty_mcfly

Tim, you are doing your best to ruin my iPad, aren't you? Your review, and now this little addendum. At least allow me to get a waterproof (or should I say spermproof) iPad cover before revealing anything else.

marty_mcfly

I think you are getting to see L soon, so enjoy her she is completely terrific!

I am indeed. Counting the hours now. I know she is terrific. I can sense it.

Sylvester

Having L and KDD working on me at the same time is an absolute career highlight.  Throw in a bag of marshmallows, and it would have been perfect.

midspunt69

Failing to understand what there is to be jealous of? If you have the cash you can also fuck both hookers  :dash:

Offline timstella

Failing to understand what there is to be jealous of? If you have the cash you can also fuck both hookers  :dash:
God you are a miserable git. You dripped your cynicism all over the Little Katie thread as well. As I'm sure your mother told you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

marty_mcfly

Any idea why Little Katie's AW profile is down?

midspunt69

God you are a miserable git. You dripped your cynicism all over the Little Katie thread as well. As I'm sure your mother told you, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
Miserable? How?
I'm statimg the obvious why would someone be jealous of someone fucking a hooker when you can get the cash and fuck her yourself... Nothing nasty or miserable about that its reality.

Since it's a forum and we are free to post anywhere we like as long as admin is fine with it I'll continue to post my opinion  :yahoo:

marty_mcfly

There is so much more to jealousy or to be precise, envy, than just cash. I don't want to go into a lengthy lecture to show what I mean.

midspunt69

She may have taken it down to stop a mass of emails coming through whilst she is on holiday

password02

she is away for a few weeks abroad and did not want to come back to see 100's of emails on her AW profile.

Offline timstella

Either because she took it down while she is on holiday, or because some jealous person is making trouble for her as they did before. I hope it's the former, I expect I will learn quite soon.

midspunt69

There is so much more to jealousy or to be precise, envy, than just cash. I don't want to go into a lengthy lecture to show what I mean.
I'm sure there is but my point is there is no need to he jealous of a punter fucking a certain hooker when you can get the money together and fuck her yourself that's what they are here for to service our cocks   :sarcastic:

midspunt69

she is away for a few weeks abroad and did not want to come back to see 100's of emails on her AW profile.
Well we are not sure of that as she hasn't made it clear its just an assumption, but I do think that is the reason. I doubt anyone has reported her and if so that's quite sad