Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed - Antwerp  (Read 673 times)

Offline Longtimelurker27

Hello lads! Ive punted a few times in London and will be going to Amsterdam next week. I was planning a train trip to Antwerp anyway and then I saw Silvie's profile on a few sites-exactly what I am after - pale, really skinny and a student! Not sure how legitimate she is though? I rang the number and spoke to her "driver" who said she was free when I wanted and she was the girl in the picture. Ive asked him to either email or text me some more details but hasnt done so. What di you reckon-B&S? Can you reccomend a similar girl in the Amsterdam or Antwerp area?? Thank you

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Welcome to the board on your first post, her pic looks genuine, but €190 a hr is on the high side for Belgium, so you plan is to pass through Antwerpen on the train, then to Amsterdam, why you going to Amsterdam?

Offline Longtimelurker27

Thanks for the reply. She has/or rather her Pimp has replied saying she can't send me anymore pictures for privacy issues. It sounds a bit dodgy to me as that picture looks very amateur and could have been taken by any teenager really. I am going to Amdterdam and wanted to go to Antwerp (Mechelen) because of her- I can't find another fresh looking, skinny and pale girl like her:/ suggestions are more than welcome

Offline Jerboa

You want to find young fresh girls like that, go to a German saunaclub.