Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Delphine  (Read 9126 times)

16 review(s) for LilyDelphine (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Shyandrew2001

I have been in two minds if to leave this review or not and if to leave a negative or neutral and I'm sure many will disagree with my decision to leave the review at all.

External Link/Members Only

Had a booking arranged with lily last Thursday through AW. Booking was made 2 weeks in advance. I emailed lily the evening before to let her know I would have no phone or internet access due to having no signal till probably 5.30pm on the Thursday. The email was read the same evening but I received no reply.
Happened I briefly get signal at around 4pm and received a text from lily that had been sent at roughly 10.30am to confirm the booking and that I needed to let her know by 3.30pm or she would presume I no longer wanted the booking and cancel. I managed to send a reply saying that I had sent an email the previous evening and asking if I had lost the booking. I then lost signal again.

Got to 5.30 and was back in civilisation and phone signal, text again asking if I had lost the booking, got a short reply saying she had already text.... I had received no text. Then got a phone call whilst driving so I obviously couldn't answer but she did leave me a voicemail saying the booking was cancelled. Replied via text that I was now aware the booking was off.

Monday comes and I receive a text off lily, we have never met so there is no way of her to know if it is fine to send unsolicited text, so I was not too happy about that. She did offer me the chance to re book another day but one day I wasn't available and the other I said I could not guarantee until I knew my plans for the week that I could make it.  She said she couldn't he a booking for me, which is fair enough but I don't see the difference in her making but not keeping bookings and me possible doing the same. Guess it's a case of one rule for them, another for us.

Also this is the second time lily has cancelled a booking on me that has been made 2 weeks in advance. Previous 1 she again text to confirm booking only to cancel a few hours later and within 3 hours of the booking.

themademan2

Hmm second review of her not so good. Hopefully she will come on and clarify as to her version of events

Offline Gothic D

Time to put the tin helmets on and batten down.This is going to be a long thread if the last one is anything to go by.

LilyD

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the review. I will hold my hands up and admit that my comms over the past few months have been very poor, and for this I can only apologise. As by way of an explanation and not to excuse it, I will just say that I currently have two weeks until my dissertation hand in and must confess the stress is building at a rapid pace. Of course this is not your fault and so I apologise that you have been impacted by it. As you state in your review, I did let you know in my text that if you hadn't confirmed by 15.30 that the booking would be canceled, and I did not receive a text from you until 17.30. I do however appreciate that I should have contacted you on adultwork to let you know that I would not have access to the site during the day.
When I graduate I would just like to assure you that I will be working hard to improve my general communications, both responding promptly to all emails and making sure coms on the day are quick and discrete. I will be sending you an email on adultwork shortly with details of a reduced price booking on a night of your choice by way of apology for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you all for your patience, I look forward to hopefully meeting lots more of you over the summer, degree in hand (Metaphorically  of course!)
All the best,
Lily
xo

Offline Gothic D

Can't say fairer than that.She held her hands up and is willing to make amends.Wish a few more would be that honest.

The fishman 2014

Are discounts offered to all that have rearranged after being cancelled on that Thursday? ;-)

LilyD

Hey there,
Yes of course, please drop me an email on adultwork and I will sort out asap.
xo

Offline Mansell

And that's why we all like seeing Lily, well done for being straight, very much appreciate.  You'd better get the paramedics on standby when you see her Andrew!! You might need them, your going to have the time of your life.

Good luck with your dissertation Lily.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Hi lily.

Thanks for the response and I will admit it was not what I expected and find it a very satisfactory response. I will nit pick slightly and say again I had let you know via email that I would have no signal for a period that day but the reason and response you have given I will accept why you didn't reply and may not have taken much notice to it. Thanks again for the reply.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I have to say the review does seem rather harsh when the problem was fundamentally down to communication problems at your end.

Why didn't you just confirm the booking first thing in the morning before you left the house, especially when you knew in advance that your lines of communication were going to be down later in the day?

Offline Shyandrew2001

I had no phone number to confirm the booking and the booking had been confirmed via a booking request on AW. I have never had a problem booking this way in the past. And like I have said I did email through AW the evening before And I left the house at 7am in the morning.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:07:04 pm by Shyandrew2001 »

Offline ProfessorYaffle

If you didn't have her phone number I would just have confirmed via AW message first thing in the morning (which is pretty standard in my experience, I've done it plenty of times).

Offline Shyandrew2001

And how is that different from messaging the evening before? Which I received no response too?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:20:32 pm by Shyandrew2001 »

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

And how is that different from messaging the evening before? Which I received no response too?

You must conform to the set indie practice of a message in the morningto confirm your still coming to the meeting...I mean your knob might have dropped off in those 12 hours...don't fight the system if you want a fuck.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Anyway this thread is now a little pointless as I am satisfied with Lily's response. I will accept my having no phone or Internet access as not helped proceedings but I will also stick by my review for now.

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

Don't worry sir ..similar thing happened to me not with lily but another northeast darling who then banned me from seeing her..even after 3 previous great sessions

themademan2

Don't worry sir ..similar thing happened to me not with lily but another northeast darling who then banned me from seeing her..even after 3 previous great sessions
Where's all these reviews then?

Offline marbella punts rule

seems a bit harsh.... you knew the rules before making the booking...! and knew you wouldn't be able to confirm..! why book?
leave it for a day when you can make all arrangements without complications...!

Offline ProfessorYaffle

In real terms perhaps not a lot, but the fact is that as the gallant Sqn Ldr says, confirming on the day is just one of those standard rules that everyone abides by in this game. You're an experienced punter so you must know that.

When you contacted her the night before, did you say something along the lines of  "I'm confirming the booking now as I won't have internet/phone access tomorrow?"

It's clear she did make efforts to contact you on the day so it's not like she just binned you off.

Offline Shyandrew2001

I'll just go bang my head off a brick wall for a while I think. I've said all I need to say without repeating myself over and over

sentinel

Being incommunicado might not be ideal when trying to confirm/ arrange bookings when life itself is more or less totally dependent on having access to the internet and or mobile phones 24/7.

However did we survive in the past before the days of WAP, voicemail, skype, texts and God knows what other gadgets that people rely on just to get through the day.

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

Where's all these reviews then?

Eh? Just joined and punts before joining. Reviews of another prossie nothing to do with this thread.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I'll just go bang my head off a brick wall for a while I think. I've said all I need to say without repeating myself over and over

It seems to me that you're getting touchy and evasive because you fumbled the ball here and you know it.

OldAdmin

Time to put the tin helmets on and batten down.This is going to be a long thread if the last one is anything to go by.

Yes I see now what you mean...

LilyD

To be completely fair to Andrew he did email me to let me know he wouldn't have much signal, it is just unfortunate that I didn't have internet at the same time. I don't think he has been too harsh in this review, I am just pleased that we will be meeting next week and I will have the chance to prove that what I sometimes lack in coms, I make up for in person!
All the best guys
xo

LilyD

Also I always appreciate back up from my regulars but as far as I am concerned nothing else needs to be said on the matter, as Andrew said the matter has been deal with  :)

OldAdmin

Also I always appreciate back up from my regulars

This site was created because of fluffy fanboys who round on and attack and belittle punters who dare to criticize their favorite prossie.
So your regulars future is not bright, I will keep an eye on them, because I will allow the fluffies to take over this site.

Sqn Ldr Brown Wings

Also I always appreciate back up from my regulars but as far as I am concerned nothing else needs to be said on the matter, as Andrew said the matter has been deal with  :)

I applaud your comments, stance and conduct in this situation. Well done and get your honours now.

OldAdmin

You must conform to the set indie practice of a message in the morningto confirm your still coming to the meeting...I mean your knob might have dropped off in those 12 hours...don't fight the system if you want a fuck.

I applaud your comments, stance and conduct in this situation. Well done and get your honours now.

Looks like I banned you before. Bye again. No doubt you'll be back.

The fishman 2014

Will the discount offered to "shyandrew2001" be offered to others that were cancelled for whatever reason on Thursday of last week?

LilyD

Hey there,
Yes of course, please drop me an email on adultwork and I will sort out asap.
xo

^^

Looking4fun

1 bad review of this young lady isn't going to stop punters from wanting to see her ( myself included )
I haven't been able to see Lily yet but her communication has always been pleasant when I've tried to arrange a meeting but she's gone up in my estimation ( if that's possible) after taking responsibility for the booking not taking place when in my opinion it sounds like it wasn't all her fault
If I thought I had to make a deadline to get a booking with her I wouldn't be using the excuse of not having reception ffs send it earlier I don't think she would complain

Offline Shyandrew2001

Have you even read the thread?

Looking4fun

Yes I have & I also have read how Lily Has been struggling to balance her working time & her uni work, it's been discussed on here a few times

The fishman 2014

Oh sorry I hadn't noticed your earlier reply to my question as it was lost amongst all the bickering on here. Glad you're apology was accepted and hopefully all this can be put to rest now :-). I'll get in touch soon to sort it with you lily.

Offline Shyandrew2001

seems a bit harsh.... you knew the rules before making the booking...! and knew you wouldn't be able to confirm..! why book?
leave it for a day when you can make all arrangements without complications...!

Sorry just noticed this reply. You dont live and work in the countryside do you? I quite often arrange bookings when i'm not going to have signal or internet as certain parts of the countryside where i live have no signal and very little of it up here has any internet (I am referring to the mobile network only here), no 3G, barely any E (whatever E is) and wifi hasnt even been invented yet. It had never caused an issue before.

Maybe a new rule should be brought it that bans a punter from living outside or travelling outside towns or citys and should have to guarantee access to the internet at all times......

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 12:07:45 am by Shyandrew2001 »

Offline Shyandrew2001

And my final post on the matter. I still stand by my NEUTRAL review and i am satisfied with Lilys response. If i hadnt written the review i also would not have tried to book Lily again. As it is i have and hopefully a positive review of the meeting will follow.

midspunt69

Will the discount offered to "shyandrew2001" be offered to others that were cancelled for whatever reason on Thursday of last week?
Would u have rebooked if discount wasn't offered?
Good on Lily for coming back with a decent response unlike most

The fishman 2014

In answer to your question, I had already rebooked earlier in the week before all this kicked off.

Offline marbella punts rule

Sorry just noticed this reply. You dont live and work in the countryside do you? I quite often arrange bookings when i'm not going to have signal or internet as certain parts of the countryside where i live have no signal and very little of it up here has any internet (I am referring to the mobile network only here), no 3G, barely any E (whatever E is) and wifi hasnt even been invented yet. It had never caused an issue before.

Maybe a new rule should be brought it that bans a punter from living outside or travelling outside towns or citys and should have to guarantee access to the internet at all times......

jeeezas country folk can be touchy..!! cant you just ride your horse to the top of a hill and get signal ???

haha only joking shy.... good luck with your rearranged meet  :drinks:

greychap

This site was created because of fluffy fanboys who round on and attack and belittle punters who dare to criticize their favorite prossie.
So your regulars future is not bright, I will keep an eye on them, because I will allow the fluffies to take over this site.

This is exactly what happened to me when it came out about Amour threats Fluffies attacking me.

greychap

Lily Delphine got a neutral review is it such a big deal? She is still popular and it wont stop punters booking her.

Punters can have there opinions wether we agree or not agree.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Surely this thread should have ended when the OP said he was happy with the outcome ?  :unknown:
what more is there to debate?

sentinel

Andrew.

If you can't get a good mobile signal or wi-fi at home had you considered using a landline to keep in touch as regards bookings etc.

I know that would cause major problems if there were other people at home who could pick up your incoming land-line calls but it's just an idea.

Also some mobile phone operators have a better signal in some rural areas than their competitors. 

Looking4fun

I think the original post was the op being clever he probably did it as an easy way to get another booking with Lily we know she reads the reviews & replied on the last bad review
So hats off to him, if it had been me I would have just messaged Lily again to arrange another booking

Offline johnr1

I don't think it should have ever been neutral anyway as you can't fault her ability to do her job,and would not put me off from seeing her

She has a lot going on with her degree not that I am making that an excuse for her and things happen in this game it's the way it is

But you can not fault her response and shows she is one of the better and more reliable girls Imo and will be great when she starts working a bit more  :rolleyes:

Offline Gothic D

This is just a repeat of the last time she was given a review that was less than gushing.
In my opinion it was a well deserved neutral.The girl has even admitted she was at fault and has admirably sorted things with the OP,so why is he continually being hounded?
It seems to me that there are certain women on here that are above any sort of criticism.As I have said before,If this was about a run of the mill,overweight 40 year old she would have been torn to shreds by everyone.
Surely it's time to let the matter drop.

Offline Shyandrew2001

Andrew.

If you can't get a good mobile signal or wi-fi at home had you considered using a landline to keep in touch as regards bookings etc.

I know that would cause major problems if there were other people at home who could pick up your incoming land-line calls but it's just an idea.

Also some mobile phone operators have a better signal in some rural areas than their competitors.

Sigh. Here goes.

I don't work from home, nor do I work in a office. I work in the COUNTRYSIDE. On this particular day it turned out I was going to be at a location I have worked at a few times before and I knew I was unfortunately not going to have a signal. I had no access to any landline phone. Also the mobile operator I am currently on is the only one that has decent coverage in the area I work. I have been on other networks and they get far worse reception and work in even fewer parts of my area. I do actually live and work in this area so I am obviously going to know which offers the best service.....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:07:39 pm by Shyandrew2001 »

Offline Shyandrew2001

I think the original post was the op being clever he probably did it as an easy way to get another booking with Lily we know she reads the reviews & replied on the last bad review
So hats off to him, if it had been me I would have just messaged Lily again to arrange another booking

If you say so. However this was not a ploy to get a booking with Lily. I actually had no intention of trying to book Lily again but because she has handled the review so well and sent a couple of very nice messages on AW covering a couple of issues I decided to take her up on her offer of rebooking.

Offline FLYING BLUE

FFS please end it here.

The OP is happy.

It's sorted out between them. Nothing more to say!