Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey_xx - a different kind of review. BDSM and Dom/sub play.  (Read 3367 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clooney

OK, what will follow here is a review of a Dom/sub session with all that it entails.

Some may think it overly fluffy or floral in places, and quite graphic in others. That is simply the nature of sub/Dom play, nothing more so please don't think I'm trying to write this in the manner of Byron or Shelley on indeed De Sade. BDSM has a great many sides to it. Hopefully this review will be helpful to those with an enquiring and open mind.

So as if anyone didn't know, here's Lindsey...

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I am not a bandwagon jumper, but occasionally there is a girl I hear of who has become very popular very quickly and who suits my own dominant nature so well that I simply have to book her. Lindsey had been described in earlier reviews as tall, slender, English, pale, pretty and most importantly, submissive. Oddly, what hadn't been mentioned in the reviews was her gorgeous curves from waist to hip to thigh. She's not got a Beyoncé body and nor would I want it from her, but her subtle,
tapering curves are truly beautiful.

But the thing that sets her apart for me is that she is a libertine in the truest most unabashed and hedonistic dissolute sense of the word, and they are rare. I am one myself and once I find similar girls and if we click, I try to make them regulars.

So as a practiced and natural dominant I simply had to investigate further and made contact just before things swamped her a little, setting up a 2.5 hour booking at her pervious rate of £300, which has since gone up due to demand. We eventually extended by another hour.

Now, being a dominant partner, I know how to handle submissive girls very well. Quite far in advance I called Lindsey and talked through very calmly and frankly what I was about to which she said she'd love to see me. We spoke a couple of more brief times and had a good long chat a week prior. We also kept in close contact via whatsapp, swapping ideas, general chat and the like.

She soon said that she felt very comfortable with me and was looking forward to it. A good dom makes every effort to ensure his sub's safety and comfort. I'd recommend that this is the only approach to make.

I get the feeling that Lindsey gets a lot of aspiring doms which is fine, but when subs are not commanded at every point of their play, they tend to become frustrated, disorientated and unruly, which the novice Dom lacks the requisite skill to control or correct. One of Lindsey's final messages to me was how much she was looking forward to meeting a competent Dom.

So, on the day we meet nearby for a drink. We chat, flirt and tease. Lindsey seems beautifully demure. Just my favourite type of submissive. She looks exactly like the description in her reviews, a natural beauty. Really quite beguiling. She teases and I tell her that she'll regret it later.

We leave the pub and begin the short walk to the hotel. We take each other's hands and chat like a couple. However I spot a opportunity for a quick detour and lead her into a little mews off the road.

Now, this may sound freaky, but if you are a submissive girl reading  this, you will doubtless have a very different and quite a positive reaction.

Many sub girls have said to me that they can look into my eyes at play and see when I switch from gentleman to demon. They have said that there is an almost imperceptible flicker or flash in my eyes and they can see the demon arrive in me. Lindsey said she saw it in that moment. We kissed, bit each other's lips sucked on our tongues, I pulled her hair back to raise her face to mine and held her throat firmly I commanded her to turn around, raised her dress, my fingers were inside her tiny g-string, seeking out her pussy, and then I administered a number of spanks for her insolence in the pub. Our eyes met as we turned to leave and I knew she was what she'd said. A submissive who not only understands a dominant at play, but completes that union of yin and yang. As soon as we had ducked into the mews we were gone and on our way as people passed by within yards of us.

We ascended in the lift to the room and continued our play, me removing her g-string in the corridor.

In the room I began with more correction. I instructed her that she needed my permission to cum and that I would correct lapses of poise and discipline mercilessly. I instructed her to stand facing the mirror on her tip toes, legs apart and arms crossed behind her back, whilst I teased her then tortured her with her doxy. If she fell forward onto the mirror, she was corrected with a harsh stroke of hand or riding crop. If she failed to keep on her toes and retain her poise, she was similarly corrected. If she breached etiquette, she was again corrected.

The strength of the spanks or implement used depended upon the degree of transgression, but by the time I moved her to the bed, the poor little lamb was trembling with a need to climax, which I continued to deny her in the cruelest fashion. However, it this point she needed praise and a fleeting bit of love, so I gently rubbed her scarlet little buttocks with ice and offered her soothing words, before we commenced with some Shibari rope play.

When nicely tied, hands behind her waist, tethered to the bed facing forward, I continued in my denying her orgasm, alternating between praise "clever girl. That's my clever girl!" To cruel "that is not how you present yourself to your master! (Spank) raise your buttocks and show me how much you desire me! (Spank) higher! Come on, you were doing so well. How come you are looking lazy now!? (Spank)"

Throughout I demanded that her poise remained perfect with her toes beautifully pointed to the sky. I used a pinwheel on her thighs, buttocks, feet and arms and rather more gently on her outer labia, all which drew gasps of surprise and delight from her as she jumped and twitched in response. "Come on! Point your toes!" I demanded, running the pinwheel over her instep, "I can't! It's too sensitive!" She responded. "I don't care! I snapped, applying greater pressure. All the time I continued to torture her with her doxy.

She complied.

I am an extraordinarily patient Dom and can keep my sub in this state of arousal, desire, frustration and submission for quite some time. It had been approaching three quarters of an hour when I drove my cock into her as she lay trussed on the bed. The sex was animalistic with me driving into her fiercely from behind, but with passion and the true love for a sub that a dominant possesses. She was absolutely helpless, and looked into my eyes as we fucked, and you know what? I saw that she'd now truly switched to from demure young english rose to a submissive dissolute who gives herself to her master for his pleasure.

If you have not done Dom/sub play before you'll think this is bullshit, but It happens. We kissed, bit, sucked, licked as we fucked, her hair balled up in my fists, she pushed herself back onto me and met my thrusts, before I commanded her to take me in her mouth and swallow my sperm that she deserves and had earned, because despite my continued correction, she behaved really excellently, but I'd never tell her that at that stage. Her deep throat skills are simply out of this world.

After she had satisfied me, we continued in the orgasm denial with me keeping her on the brink for longer. Eventually she sought my permission to cum. I had denied her for so long that I granted it. Maybe I'm going soft in my old age, but I genuinely though that after over an hour of denial, she had earned it and she had a beautifully explosive orgasm and collapsed into my arms with tender kisses and touches.

So during the rest of the session, we fucked twice more, I came in her mouth once more, she came again - calling me mean and cruel for denying her earlier, I have her reverse oral, rimming both ways, etc, etc... All the usual stuff.

But to me the thing about this booking was always going to be the sub play. Recently I've seen a few aspiring subs in my private life and whilst not quite as frustrating as a sub seeing an aspiring Dom, it still lacks the natural intensity of a true submissive. Lindsey and I were gentle and tender with each other after I'd dominated. True submissives thrive in the love the get in response to their submission. I was careful to praise her afterwards and tell her that she was a clever, talented girl, which she responded to.

This was also something of a tester session and I was at about a 5 out of 10 in terms of domming her. Next time I'll push it and incorporate other stuff I now know she loves. Afterwards I took time to show her how I'd tied her and she expressed great admiration for the intricacy and symmetry of knots. The rope indentations were still there as we left. Very sexy! I took a couple of photos for her personal collection and sent them to her.

We eventually showered, dressed and left hand in hand. She went back to teasing me and we kissed goodbye. She was off that evening to a duo with my other special girl Miss KDD, so God only knows how she felt after that evening!

Yes, she is beautifully, delicately submissive and I had a great time. We'll see each other again for sure.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:45:02 pm by Clooney »

Offline PLeisure

I'm familiar with D/s play and this was a superb account/ detailed review - cheers  :hi:

Would it be fair to say that Lindsey prefers the BDSM route? Question for all that have seen her recently.
I know she likes to have her boundaries pushed. I get the impression that standard GFE isn't especially interesting for her.

Offline Clooney

I'm familiar with D/s play and this was a superb account/ detailed review - cheers  :hi:

Would it be fair to say that Lindsey prefers the BDSM route? Question for all that have seen her recently.
I know she likes to have her boundaries pushed. I get the impression that standard GFE isn't especially interesting for her.

I wouldn't say so, no. She's an excellent GFE as others who know her better than I will attest to, but the unprompted simple, subtle demonstrations of GFE to me were just superb. I genuinely think that she just loved the whole Dom/sub session so much that she was such a happy bunny.

If you are familiar with this relationship, you'll recognise the sheer euphoria of a true sub after being with her Dom and she simply wants to respond with thanks by lavishing affection on her master. Remember, a massive  part of the subs pleasure is about being looked after too.

I recognised that in Lindsey afterwards (unless she is the best actress I've ever met!) she took my hand in hers as we walked to the station. A simple but telling act after a Dom/sub session. The impied meaning is "I'm happy. Thank you"

Yes, she is quite the libertine and the adventurer, but if you give her what she needs, she is a world class GFE, and by the way, others may give her what she needs in very different ways to me, so I'm not implying that BDSM is her be all end all. I genuinely think she's versatile enough to like a great many things. It is just lucky for me that my particular thing is one of those.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 02:22:41 pm by Clooney »

Offline Bikerboy

Hi Clooney

Thanks for your detailed and thought provoking review.

Seems like you hit a lot of the right buttons for both of you in your D/S play.

A very good read.  :rolleyes:

Offline Clooney

Thank you both for your kind comments and for taking the review in the correct spirit.

This thing (BDSM sub/Dom play) suffers from a great many misconceptions and stereotyping, in part due to the malign influence of fucking 50 shades.

As long as everybody here understands that it is absolutely not about abuse, mysogeny or the like.

Offline PLeisure

I wouldn't say so, no. She's an excellent GFE as others who know her better than I will attest to, but the unprompted simple, subtle demonstrations of GFE to me were just superb. I genuinely think that she just loved the whole Dom/sub session so much that she was such a happy bunny.

If you are familiar with this relationship, you'll recognise the sheer euphoria of a true sub after being with her Dom and she simply wants to respond with thanks by lavishing affection on her master. Remember, a massive  part of the subs pleasure is about being looked after too.

I recognised that in Lindsey afterwards (unless she is the best actress I've ever met!) she took my hand in hers as we walked to the station. A simple but telling act after a Dom/sub session. The impied meaning is "I'm happy. Thank you"

Yes, she is quite the libertine and the adventurer, but if you give her what she needs, she is a world class GFE, and by the way, others may give her what she needs in very different ways to me, so I'm not implying that BDSM is her be all end all. I genuinely think she's versatile enough to like a great many things. It is just lucky for me that my particular thing is one of those.

Very enlightening, thanks again, Clooney

Yes, it's the quality of aftercare that most subs will appreciate long after the ropes/ shackles, etc; have been released.

Offline closeshave

intersting as i have only been on the receiving end with my Mistress

Online hendrix

Excellent review Clooney :hi: certainly one thing Lindsey and MissKDD have in common is the sense of bring true libertines.

unclesweetheart

Very interesting and informative read. As a beginner Dom it's very helpful. Thanks.

Offline Clooney

Excellent review Clooney :hi: certainly one thing Lindsey and MissKDD have in common is the sense of bring true libertines.

Indeed.

Replied to your PM by the way  :thumbsup:

Offline Clooney

Very interesting and informative read. As a beginner Dom it's very helpful. Thanks.

Thanks.

She spoke highly of you BTW, so Dom or not, you seem to be doing something right!

unclesweetheart

Thanks.

She spoke highly of you BTW, so Dom or not, you seem to be doing something right!

Hot DAMN but that's made my day! Cheers for passing that on.

Offline Clooney

I can only hope that she'd do the same of me.

But the point is that you don't have to be a hardcore or committed Dom at all. I think she's very versatile.

unclesweetheart

I can only hope that she'd do the same of me.

But the point is that you don't have to be a hardcore or committed Dom at all. I think she's very versatile.

That's certainly one word for her! I can think of many many others. I think the role play thing with domming is a bit of a turn-off for me, it doesn't quite fit. But one lives and learns + your review, apart from being very hot, was also insightful. It sounds to me like she was very well pleased by your efforts - she doesn't say what she doesn't mean.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Thanks for the great review! I am seeing her very very soon and this was well timed!

I think I'll need to make another booking before she departs as I can see the long queues forming to meet her!

:hi:

Offline Clooney

So for me what is really positive an rewarding here is the openness and generally positive response to the subculture of BDSM, so thanks guys for taking time to read and to understand that the 50 shades bollocks is just that.

I wasn't surw how this review would go down, but thankfully the hard of thinking seem to have bypassed I and it has no attracted anything other than positive response!

Offline Clooney

That's certainly one word for her! I can think of many many others. I think the role play thing with domming is a bit of a turn-off for me, it doesn't quite fit. But one lives and learns + your review, apart from being very hot, was also insightful. It sounds to me like she was very well pleased by your efforts - she doesn't say what she doesn't mean.

Each to their own and all that.

But it proves that you don't need to be a hardcore Dom to click with her. You clicked very well
With her way before I had met her.

Offline Bikerboy

So for me what is really positive an rewarding here is the openness and generally positive response to the subculture of BDSM, so thanks guys for taking time to read and to understand that the 50 shades bollocks is just that.

I wasn't surw how this review would go down, but thankfully the hard of thinking seem to have bypassed I and it has no attracted anything other than positive response!

Hi Clooney,

I read the caveats in your review with a mixture of trepidation (wondering how much flak your review may attract from certain quarters) and a little sadness that you felt the need to pre-qualify certain aspects. Not that I blame you for that. :rolleyes:

The posters on this thread so far, are largely open minded imo. They are familiar with Lindsey and her huge versatility, myself included.

USH is right, Lindsey wouldn't say or do anything she didn't mean.

As you alluded to in your review, Lindsey posses exceptional beauty and sexual skills, she is also self effacing, definately, one of a kind.  ;)

Guess I better put a caveat of my own in - any anti fluffy police, jog on!

d00fer

Excellent review Clooney. I, like many others, probably don't get the dom/sub thing in the same way as you, but I've definitely enjoyed a couple of 'light' BDSM type sessions with Lindsey, which were very enjoyable for many of the reasons you mentioned especially the 'aftercare'. I'd happily explore further. I'm no aspiring dom though.

I would emphasise Lindsey's versatility, if you want a superb GFE or a Q-style MGIADSE you can get that too. That coupled with her consistency is no doubt why she's very quickly become a forum favourite.

Also like others have said you should, worry too much about writing a review like this. One of the good things I like about the reviews and contributions on here is the variety.

Offline Clooney

Cheers d00fer, much appreciated.

It is weird but someone else said on another thread...

These days it is rightly accepted as entirely norm to be gay, bi, trans, etc, but saying you happen to be kinky or a Dom or a sub still raises eyebrows.

I can't help the way I am wired any more than someone who is gay can. My dominance now defines my life and the way I behave in it day to day, but not as one might think.

Far from being arrogant and aggressive, a true Dom must have impeccable manners, be empathetic, sure of himself but be mindful of others too. Above all, he must behave with politeness and good grace around women because a Dom must really adore women. I certainly do. I'm beguiled by them.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

d00fer

Np Clooney

These days it is rightly accepted as entirely norm to be gay, bi, trans, etc, but saying you happen to be kinky or a Dom or a sub still raises eyebrows.

I can't help the way I am wired any more than someone who is gay can. My dominance now defines my life and the way I behave in it day to day, but not as one might think.

As I think you've said before it that popular perception correlates the way you're wired with abuse or abusive relationships, but the opposite is true. Don't get me wrong I'm sure that there are many that read your post, and possibly a fewer that might post that still believe this way. I really don't care what anyone else enjoys, and couldn't care less about labelling it, as long as it consensual and not truly harming or exploiting either party.

Above all, he must behave with politeness and good grace around women because a Dom must really adore women. I certainly do. I'm beguiled by them.

Similarly this would make you a fluffy in many peoples eyes. Interesting paradox for some no doubt.

Far from being arrogant and aggressive, a true Dom must have impeccable manners, be empathetic, sure of himself but be mindful of others too.

Excellent advice for anyone Dom or not IMO.

spkmstr48

Excellent review Clooney and reassuring for when the time comes to post something similar.

Offline Clooney

Np Clooney

As I think you've said before it that popular perception correlates the way you're wired with abuse or abusive relationships, but the opposite is true. Don't get me wrong I'm sure that there are many that read your post, and possibly a fewer that might post that still believe this way. I really don't care what anyone else enjoys, and couldn't care less about labelling it, as long as it consensual and not truly harming or exploiting either party.

Similarly this would make you a fluffy in many peoples eyes. Interesting paradox for some no doubt.

Excellent advice for anyone Dom or not IMO.

Ha! Yes, excellent points.

The fluffy paradox will be having some less enlightened poster scratching their heads.

"Fluffy cunt!... Hang on, he's whipping and spanking 'em! I don't get this, is this prick a fluffy or not?????"

password02

Excellent review Mr C - It just shows how versatile Lindsey can be and you may have taken her to some new areas - Love the bit with the walking out the pub and going down a mems - Will try that out on my next session - perhaps in a open air sex doggie style on top of the car bonnet in the middle of a field in open space. 

She can go from being the slutty GFE with a mix of pure filth to a complete submissive women and this is her major USP as she can appeal to a great many different clients -

Another point to mention is that she is still learning - I saw her in January and was one of the 1st to review this incredible ''GEM'' within 2.5 months she has had over +50 AW feed back and already close to if not 30 reviews all positives. never seen a girl who has gone straight to the top within a very short space of time. All credit to the girl as it has been all from her own back with no pimp or outside help - except for UKP.

I would not be surprised if she hits 50+ reviews by early summer - She is currently the TOP London girl on many a punters Hot List.

Hope 1st May comes very quickly  !!!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 12:25:11 am by password02 »

spkmstr48

Ha! Yes, excellent points.

The fluffy paradox will be having some less enlightened poster scratching their heads.

"Fluffy cunt!... Hang on, he's whipping and spanking 'em! I don't get this, is this prick a fluffy or not?????"

Certainly with a true sub it could be seen as fluffy as it could be seen as pandering to the needs of the girl, but that would be missing the point by a mile.

Looking after the girls needs is exactly what a Dom does but he also has a need to do this.

I suppose that D/s sessions with a WG are so far removed from a vanilla punt that terms like fluffy are irrelevant.

Also Through your review I can feel your joy at finding a kindred spirit.

As far as I'm concerned as long as it's "safe, sane and concentual" then no one should have a problem with the BDSM angle either, and so far no one has.

Keep up the good work.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great review.

Unfortunately this type of review probably highlights what a cod amateur I am when it comes to dom play. Would love to have the knowledge, skills and confidence to be able to do something like this with someone as willing and fantastic as Lindsey, but for now I think I have to accept my own limitations.

Thankfully as others have posted Lindsey is very flexible and her GFE/PSE/MGIADSE is mind-blowing enough for me.

Thanks for sharing Clooney and glad you had such a great time.   

Offline Clooney

Excellent review Mr C - It just shows how versatile Lindsey can be and you may have taken her to some new areas - Love the bit with the walking out the pub and going down a mems - Will try that out on my next session - perhaps in a open air sex doggie style on top of the car bonnet in the middle of a field in open space. 

She can go from being the slutty GFE with a mix of pure filth to a complete submissive women and this is her major USP as she can appeal to a great many different clients -

Another point to mention is that she is still learning - I saw her in January and was one of the 1st to review this incredible ''GEM'' within 2.5 months she has had over +50 AW feed back and already close to if not 30 reviews all positives. never seen a girl who has gone straight to the top within a very short space of time. All credit to the girl as it has been all from her own back with no pimp or outside help - except for UKP.

I would not be surprised if she hits 50+ reviews by early summer - She is currently the TOP London girl on many a punters Hot List.

Hope 1st May comes very quickly  !!!

Cheers. I'm not sure I took her to entirely new places. I think she's done BDSM  to this level before quite frequently. Not that I needed to. I think I just have her something she recognised that she likes very much.

Offline Clooney

Great review.

Unfortunately this type of review probably highlights what a cod amateur I am when it comes to dom play. Would love to have the knowledge, skills and confidence to be able to do something like this with someone as willing and fantastic as Lindsey, but for now I think I have to accept my own limitations.

Thankfully as others have posted Lindsey is very flexible and her GFE/PSE/MGIADSE is mind-blowing enough for me.

Thanks for sharing Clooney and glad you had such a great time.

Thanks again for the kind words, and who cares if you are a Dom or not? You're capable and are as able as I am to have a great time with the likes of Lindsey and Miss KDD. However you choose to do it is your business and you are apparently doing it well, so hats off back at you!  :hi:

Offline Clooney

Certainly with a true sub it could be seen as fluffy as it could be seen as pandering to the needs of the girl, but that would be missing the point by a mile.

Looking after the girls needs is exactly what a Dom does but he also has a need to do this.

I suppose that D/s sessions with a WG are so far removed from a vanilla punt that terms like fluffy are irrelevant.

Also Through your review I can feel your joy at finding a kindred spirit.

As far as I'm concerned as long as it's "safe, sane and concentual" then no one should have a problem with the BDSM angle either, and so far no one has.

Keep up the good work.

Exactly this!!!!!

As a Dom I have a deep felt NEED to look after my submissive partner, and fluffy could not be a more redundant term.

Also, this will sound weird to those who are unlikely to have contributed here because all of the above are free thinking libertines in their own right, but I have had subs with tears running down their cheeks, overwhelmed with emotion, screaming "I love you master!" In in turn have taken a sub close to me and whispered to them as they are bound or tethered "I love you and will take care of you, but I must have your absolute obedience" the girl has nodded willingly as our eyes lock.

Is this EAS or getting too close for comfort? Is it the developing of an unhealthy obsession?

No. Nothing if the sort. It is simply in the moment of play. It is theatre. It is the belief that for that moment you are the only two people in the world who matter. It is part acting, part release, but always merely getting caught up in the moment and going with the flow. It is completely harmless.

Of course unless you are with your partner.

I often say I can feel a submissive's heart flutter at play, and I get an equally strong response. It is powerful and breathtaking. I'd pay anything for that feeling. The closest thing to it I've experienced was taking ecstasy for the first time. It is chemical, emotional and overwhelming.

I'm glad my joy is clear, but above all else I am an adult. I know exactly what was happening in that session and can compartmentalise it and enjoy it.

There is no likelihood of suffering EAS because I've had this many times before with one off sub sessions and I understand it fully.

Great fun and Lindsey and I will definitely repeat and surpass, but I know the score.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 02:59:02 am by Clooney »

Offline Bikerboy

Exactly this!!!!!

As a Dom I have a deep felt NEED to look after my submissive partner, and fluffy could not be a more redundant term.

Also, this will sound weird to those who are unlikely to have contributed here because all of the above are free thinking libertines in their own right, but I have had subs with tears running down their cheeks, overwhelmed with emotion, screaming "I love you master!" In in turn have taken a sub close to me and whispered to them as they are bound or tethered "I love you and will take care of you, but I must have your absolute obedience" the girl has nodded willingly as our eyes lock.

Is this EAS or getting too close for comfort? Is it the developing of an unhealthy obsession?

No. Nothing if the sort. It is simply in the moment of play. It is theatre. It is the belief that for that moment you are the only two people in the world who matter. It is part acting, part release, but always merely getting caught up in the moment and going with the flow. It is completely harmless.

Of course unless you are with your partner.

I often say I can feel a submissive's heart flutter at play, and I get an equally strong response. It is powerful and breathtaking. I'd pay anything for that feeling. The closest thing to it I've experienced was taking ecstasy for the first time. It is chemical, emotional and overwhelming.

I'm glad my joy is clear, but above all else I am an adult. I know exactly what was happening in that session and can compartmentalise it and enjoy it.

There is no likelihood of suffering EAS because I've had this many times before with one off sub sessions and I understand it fully.

Great fun and Lindsey and I will definitely repeat and surpass, but I know the score.

I recognise the indescribably intense connection in 'the moment', but in the GFE/PSE context. I don't feel at all at risk of EAS, I know it's playtime.

It's simply that in that moment, you are providing for each other's needs and develop an intense emotional connection. Some may say you 'click', although, when it happens I think it's way deeper than that.

As you say,  the facilitator in many ways is pure theatre, however, that doesn't diminish the intensity of that moment.

Offline Clooney

Yep.

The Dom/sub dynamic for me personally is more powerful than anything.

It is like a moment of completion. I'm the Dom, yet in that fleeting moment I am helpless...

squeezebox

Good review!

Well described and I could certainly learn a thing or two!

I like the GFE when booking a WG for the first time and use that time to explore other things whilst building a rapport. I also believe, if there is a rapport, the next booking can be dynamite.

I can only imagine what your next booking will be like!!

Offline Bigus Dickus

I had an amazing 3 hour meet with Lindsey this weekend! It was a mix of GFE/PSE and her being very submissive. A review will follow when I get some down time. Your review was extremely helpful in the conduct of my meet with her. Thanks for sharing your Dom knowledge. I did experience some moments of connection that I have not had during my punting experiences!

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 12:14:52 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline od13218

Thank you for an eloquent, revealing and very erotic review!
I'm submissive and alternate between vanilla and BDSM punts; I also have a "friend with BDSM benefits" who I meet every few months, and I totally recognise the signs of true, genuine submission and the intense connection you describe. Fascinating to read an account from the domnsnt's perspective!
Doug

Offline Clooney

Thank you for an eloquent, revealing and very erotic review!
I'm submissive and alternate between vanilla and BDSM punts; I also have a "friend with BDSM benefits" who I meet every few months, and I totally recognise the signs of true, genuine submission and the intense connection you describe. Fascinating to read an account from the domnsnt's perspective!
Doug

You're welcome.

Always a pleasure to share with other libertines.

You and I are obviously polar opposites, but it is good to look at how the other lives. We had a great sub guy on here until recently who is very missed.

His input was always fascinating for me as a Dom and I do miss his contributions.

Offline od13218

You're welcome.

Always a pleasure to share with other libertines.

You and I are obviously polar opposites, but it is good to look at how the other lives. We had a great sub guy on here until recently who is very missed.

His input was always fascinating for me as a Dom and I do miss his contributions.
Thank you. I hesitated to do so as I thought it wasn't perhaps the right forum, but I'll happily post reviews of some of my BDSM punts if there are readers who'd be interested.
Although my nature is to be submissive, I have (very occasionally) had the urge to live out a dominant fantasy. I feel it's something I'd need to build up to with the right person over a period of time, perhaps as part of a scene with my Mistress friend - but that's for another day! Meanwhile I must arrange to see her again - reading your review has reminded me of the extraordinary intensity we have when we are together and she has taken me just a little further than I wanted to go  - but I know I am hers and have no choice :)

Offline Clooney

Thank you. I hesitated to do so as I thought it wasn't perhaps the right forum, but I'll happily post reviews of some of my BDSM punts if there are readers who'd be interested.
Although my nature is to be submissive, I have (very occasionally) had the urge to live out a dominant fantasy. I feel it's something I'd need to build up to with the right person over a period of time, perhaps as part of a scene with my Mistress friend - but that's for another day! Meanwhile I must arrange to see her again - reading your review has reminded me of the extraordinary intensity we have when we are together and she has taken me just a little further than I wanted to go  - but I know I am hers and have no choice :)

Please do!

You'll note my initial trepidation in posting this review was misplaced as everyone has been nothing but absolutely fantastic and the same will go for you. The other sub dude was really great and I got a very valuable look at the other side of male Dom/sub.

Apart from anything else, there are the practical benefits. I have a particular scenario I'm keen to play out and although it may not be for you, you may know someone who's up for it.

Of course there is the reality of your mistress denying you in any case...

Offline od13218

Please do!

You'll note my initial trepidation in posting this review was misplaced as everyone has been nothing but absolutely fantastic and the same will go for you. The other sub dude was really great and I got a very valuable look at the other side of male Dom/sub.

Apart from anything else, there are the practical benefits. I have a particular scenario I'm keen to play out and although it may not be for you, you may know someone who's up for it.

Of course there is the reality of your mistress denying you in any case...

Ha ha - indeed! I'm intrigued...perhaps a private message? I am very adventurous - in any case it's fascinating to hear about scenarios from the other side of the coin.
I'll post some reviews in a few days  - I was very encouraged to see the responses to yours.

Offline Clooney

Ha ha - indeed! I'm intrigued...perhaps a private message? I am very adventurous - in any case it's fascinating to hear about scenarios from the other side of the coin.
I'll post some reviews in a few days  - I was very encouraged to see the responses to yours.

Thing is... As a sub, you know I'm not even joking!

If your mistress says you can't play, you simply can't play.

But you know that better than me.

I may drop you a PM later.

Nice speaking to you dude!  :thumbsup:

Online hendrix

The more variety the better  :thumbsup: for some, punting is a "cum and go" experience and that's great obviously. For others, it's a sexual exploration that simply wouldn't be possible otherwise (or certainly more difficult unless you're very lucky) and reading about activities that are nowhere near my own current tastes is always interesting.

Offline Clooney

Agreed.

And hopefully you may soon witness for yourself  :thumbsup: