Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia  (Read 974 times)

Dave smith

External Link/Members Only
Hello, i am relatively new to this, certainly to including a social forum to my 'punts'
I saw Claudia today and was very impressed. Didn't rush, clean and very attractive.
I would definitely recommend.
I did not book through AW, instead I called the number shown on her profile. Is it possible to leave feedback if I have not booked through the site?

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi DaveSmith

If this is a review, it's a bit on the thin side.
I would make two suggestions.

1) post this in the reviews section. (you can contact the Admin after the fact and ask him kindly to move it)
2) maybe read a review or two on here to see what other users might constitute a helpful review and try out a few modifications.

Users tend to be a bit put-off with brand new members coming on a writing in the way that you have.

I would add, if this is a tout/pimp/WG, FUCK OFF you useless worthless cunt! But if it is genuinely Dave Smith, I apologise for my use of such profanity.

Offline Roth

Hi DaveSmith

If this is a review, it's a bit on the thin side.
I would make two suggestions.

1) post this in the reviews section. (you can contact the Admin after the fact and ask him kindly to move it)
2) maybe read a review or two on here to see what other users might constitute a helpful review and try out a few modifications.

Users tend to be a bit put-off with brand new members coming on a writing in the way that you have.

I would add, if this is a tout/pimp/WG, FUCK OFF you useless worthless cunt! But if it is genuinely Dave Smith, I apologise for my use of such profanity. [\b]

Got a funny feeling he might be a tout or troll.  :unknown: :dash:

Dave smith

Hi, thanks for your advise dopebeats, I can appreciate that the nature of this forum can attract more sinister members. I have chosen to use this site primarily to add safety to my 'hobby' but I also think I would benefit from being able to discuss certain aspects of the industry with you guys as i am sure you can understand that I cannot talk about this with anyone in my life.

I was just passing through Bristol yesterday and as I have been unsuccessful in finding a punt in Torbay I took the opportunity while It was accessible. If you have any advise for me or know anywhere/one in Torbay that I can see I would be most appreciative.

Offline PaintBrush

Dave,

Please see my review.

Funny but same lady different punt experience

spkmstr48

Dave,

Please see my review.

Mm, marmite on toast for me for tea today.

Offline Roth

Dave,

Please see my review.

Marmite WYSIWYG girl.   :D :D :D

Some hate her and some love her.  :dance:  My  punts with her have always been good.  :thumbsup:

She's my Plan B at the moment.  Not cos she's a bad punt but cos there are too many others on my HL still to get through!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

spkmstr48

Marmite WYSIWYG girl.   :D :D :D

Some hate her and some love her.  :dance:  My  punts with her have always been good.  :thumbsup:

She's my Plan B at the moment.  Not cos she's a bad punt but cos there are too many others on my HL still to get through!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Tempted to see her next w/e as she's such good VFM, still got 7 weeks to save for the main event!

Offline Roth

Tempted to see her next w/e as she's such good VFM, still got 7 weeks to save for the main event!

Have a good one!  :lol: :lol: :lol:  but dont tire yourself out for that big event! :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 06:32:01 pm by Roth »

spkmstr48

Have a good one!  :lol: :lol: :lol:  but dont tire yourself out for that big event! :cool: :cool:

Nah mate, it won't be me needing the energy for that one, expect a monster review!

Dave smith

I am quite inexperienced so maybe I need a to find my barometer. I certainly enjoyed myself and if this was a below average then I've ou got more to look forward to :)

Offline Roth

Nah mate, it won't be me needing the energy for that one, expect a monster review!

:drinks: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drinks: