Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baan Thai Massage- Strawberry Hill Twickenham  (Read 36281 times)

Offline Raj_peters

Anyone got any updates on this place? What's the protocol for making sure you get a HE!  :yahoo:

Mentioned above but to recap:
Request the masseuse of your choice - I prefer Lisa or Mae
Get starkers naked when you get to the room
Leave £20 on the table near the sinks
Depending on how the massage goes and how close she gets to your balls begin to express how much you're 'enjoying it' if there isn't any light brushing of your balls and cock.
When your turn over onto your back it should generally happen around then as she massages up your leg. If not then again get slightly excited when she begins massaging your upper leg or stomach.

She'll finish off the massage and then tip her and leave smiling.

Offline webpunter

Whack your cock out in reception and say "if there's no one on the end of that by the time I count 10 I'm going to the Chinese place in teddington". The bloke behind the desk will be on you in a flash.
Tell them you're going on the train.  Teddington is the next stop.  The chinese place there couldn't be any closer to the station.  Across the road

Offline winston_2055

Was there a couple of weeks ago and saw Mae, which was all good. She mentioned some dude walked up to reception one day and asked the receptionist if happy ending was available. Of course they said no. But makes me wonder what was this moron punter thinking. Couldn't be LE because they are smarter than that! Just a humble request, guys please use your discretion and good sense at all times.

fredpunter

Tell them you're going on the train.  Teddington is the next stop.  The chinese place there couldn't be any closer to the station.  Across the road

Should you find yourself at the teddington place, when I went the masseuse was very attractive but the massage was more sensual than firm (still very pleasant but not very good for tight muscles), the he was ok but the b2b was a waste of money.

Speedy

Should you find yourself at the teddington place, when I went the masseuse was very attractive but the massage was more sensual than firm (still very pleasant but not very good for tight muscles), the he was ok but the b2b was a waste of money.

Yeah that has been my experience on two visits with two different girls. B2B consists of her rubbing her tits on your back. Not very good at all.

fredpunter

I think some of you chaps are spending too much time at this place cos for the second time running when I tried to book recently they were too busy to see me. This is far and away my favourite place because not only is the last 10 mins always good (apart from my first visit) but the massage is generally excellent as well. I ended up trying the Zen place in Surbiton. Strange massage ... was ok in parts but at times she just seemed to stop and press as hard as she could in various bits of me. The last 10 mins was very pleasant but not sure I would return if I can get into baan Thai instead.

Offline winston_2055

Have never been to the other favorite joint (Sala Thai), but for those of you who have been to both - which one do you prefer? Is there a Mae equivalent at Sala looks wise?

Also has anyone got a massage from a girl called Pinky either at Baan Thai or their other location in Chiswick? I think she is the receptionist at times - slim, not too tall, black hair, maybe early 20's?

Mikepunter1993

was wondering if anyone has tried the massage place across the road from teddington station

fredpunter

was wondering if anyone has tried the massage place across the road from teddington station

In my experience its ok if you are desperate (i.e. baan Thai is busy) but neither massage nor hj is as good. Don't bother paying for the b2b.

Having said that, the girl i saw was young and pretty which is important to a lot of folk.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:47:05 pm by fredpunter »

Mikepunter1993

Just moved into the area, do you know her name and how much the tip was ?

Speedy

In my experience its ok if you are desperate (i.e. baan Thai is busy) but neither massage nor hj is as good. Don't bother paying for the b2b.

Having said that, the girl i saw was young and pretty which is important to a lot of folk.

It is not bad for a plan B. They are not busy and you can usually walk in with no appointment. The HJ is ok, B2B is not up to much. I have been there three different times, each time it was a different woman, not a young and pretty girl in my case! they ranged in age from 30 - 50. Actually the one close to 50 gave a decent B2B, the other two were rubbish.

Mikepunter1993

Thanks for that, how much did you tip for the hj

Speedy

Thanks for that, how much did you tip for the hj

It is extra £40 for B2B or extra £20 for HJ. They ask you how much you will pay rather than give you a price, so if you are a mug and offer more, your loss!

Offline andist

Have never been to the other favorite joint (Sala Thai), but for those of you who have been to both - which one do you prefer? Is there a Mae equivalent at Sala looks wise?

Also has anyone got a massage from a girl called Pinky either at Baan Thai or their other location in Chiswick? I think she is the receptionist at times - slim, not too tall, black hair, maybe early 20's?

Did the receptionist in Chiswick offered you massage?
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline winston_2055

No she didn't, just wondered if anyone had the pleasure

Offline adders

Anyone met Cookie or Fairy at Baan Thai?

Offline djdj

Decide to visit a few weeks back on a Thursday, called ahead to book and was able to get in without problem.

Girl that gave massage was very pretty but didn't appear to offer any 'extras' or HE despite following the guidance on this thread. Room took a while to warm up too! Massage was very hard/unpleasant at times but perhaps that's just a Thai massage, next time I'll ask them to go a bit easier on me!

Maybe if I go again I try to get Mae if she's still there!

Anyone else have any more recent comments on this place?

Offline Jjohn7060

I was in the area today. Booked the apt 1hr in advance. Was lead to the room downstairs which was freezing. Massage was good . Towards the end she asked if i wanted anywhere else massages and i asked for he and she was happy to. Dodnt get her name she was petite, not bad looking prob about 30ish

Offline Bigboy247

Does anyone know if Sonia still works there?
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline webpunter

Was lead to the room downstairs which was freezing
Cold rooms fuck me right off.  I've been to a few oriental places the same.  Saving on the lekky.  I don't go back unless its in the summer.  Went to one a while back & a small room which was very warm & inviting.  Lights dimmed.  Would have drifted off in the massage had she not got virtually straight into CC swipes, reach unders & then onto littleWP when it was roll-over time

fredpunter

Cold rooms fuck me right off.  I've been to a few oriental places the same.  Saving on the lekky.  I don't go back unless its in the summer.  Went to one a while back & a small room which was very warm & inviting.  Lights dimmed.  Would have drifted off in the massage had she not got virtually straight into CC swipes, reach unders & then onto littleWP when it was roll-over time

Sounds like berrylands ...

Mikepunter1993

Who's the best to ask for ? Anyone been lately ?

Offline punterstanding

Why don't you go and give it a try, then you can answer some of your own questions?!

fredpunter

This is your 6th post all asking about the place in Teddington or this place .... have you visited anywhere yet? 
I went to Baan-thai recently and was massaged by someone called plair  or plare  ... not sure how it's spelt. As usual with this place I had no complaints about the service. I've probably been about half a dozen times now and have yet to get the same girl twice so either there's hundreds work there or they have a rapid staff turn over. I think someone who said her name was ferry (?) Was probably my favourite. 

Oops ... just noticed the question dates back to January

Offline Sonny69

I (finally) met Jasmine a few weeks ago. Not knowing what to expect I ended up having a decent 60min Thai massage.
Jasmine is quite attractive and she also highlighted her extras for next time.
Looking forward to going back.

Offline webpunter

Jasmine is quite attractive and she also highlighted her extras for next time.
Which are ?

Offline Sonny69

HE but she did say the other girls were open to more, although she did not specify the girls in question.

condomman

Sounds like berrylands ...
Fred, have you had any extras at the place in berrylands? Went there last year, woman looked like a James Bond villain and despite telling me she had a son I could tell for sure she was born a woman. I recall her name was "Happy"

fredpunter

Fred, have you had any extras at the place in berrylands? Went there last year, woman looked like a James Bond villain and despite telling me she had a son I could tell for sure she was born a woman. I recall her name was "Happy"

Just the usual he ... though the massage was very good. Ive been 2 or 3 times and always good massage and he (£20 if i recall) ... different women each time ... none a stunner but 2 quite cute and one large and old ... encouraged to play with their arses but i nevef realy felt any great desire to do so.

condomman

Just the usual he ... though the massage was very good. Ive been 2 or 3 times and always good massage and he (£20 if i recall) ... different women each time ... none a stunner but 2 quite cute and one large and old ... encouraged to play with their arses but i nevef realy felt any great desire to do so.

Cheers :drinks:

Speedy12

I was at Berrylands a couple of weeks back. Happy greeted me when I came in but it was a different lady who done the massage. She was Filipino, in her 40's and overweight. But I was horny so went with it. Her B2B was not too bad, I had her lie down on the table and oiled up her ass for some grinding. When I reached around her pussy was very wet and she allowed some nice pussy to cock rubbing. Asked her to turn over and finished on her tits.

The place is a dump though, the rooms are very small and the shower is dirty and nasty! The flow from the shower is faster than the waste pipe takes it away so if you are not careful you will flood the place. They told me they are closing for a month so hopefully for renovations as I wouldn't bother going back because of the premises.

fredpunter

I was at Berrylands a couple of weeks back. Happy greeted me when I came in but it was a different lady who done the massage. She was Filipino, in her 40's and overweight. But I was horny so went with it. Her B2B was not too bad, I had her lie down on the table and oiled up her ass for some grinding. When I reached around her pussy was very wet and she allowed some nice pussy to cock rubbing. Asked her to turn over and finished on her tits.

The place is a dump though, the rooms are very small and the shower is dirty and nasty! The flow from the shower is faster than the waste pipe takes it away so if you are not careful you will flood the place. They told me they are closing for a month so hopefully for renovations as I wouldn't bother going back because of the premises.

I think we must go to massage places for different reasons. When i go its primarily for a massage and i judge the place primarily on the quality of the massage. If they also offer a he thats a bonus (in theory i may decline the offer but its never happened yet).

I've never been offered a b2b there but the lasses have all been on the large size and as you say the rooms and table are small so with me not being particularly petite i can imagine it being awkward. Not that ive fancied any of them enough to want a b2b anyway.

I had their 4 hand deal once and one of the girls did a very good massage but the other "girl" who must have been well in to her forties basically just seemed to stroke my hair (possibly more accurate to say she stroked where my hair used to be) and kept telling me to grab her ass which wasnt at all appealing so i wouldnt bother with 4 hands again.

Its cheap and cheerful and the massages are generally good and the wank is ok but if your main aim is sexual then i wouldnt recommend.

Offline djdj

Anyone been in recently? Any new girls/new experiences?

Offline goodmans

Hi has any body been to this place latley any girls names and prices please thanks

Offline Muff licker

I went to Baan Thai last month and saw Mae she gave me a good massage and fairly good HE (extra £20)
Went to the Berrylands one and got a 30 minute massage for £20 and He for £20 but the place is a dump I think B2B is on offer don't go for the old fat lady that greets you she is rough and soon as you walk in she says "hello you want body to body" LOL