Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy of Cricklewood.  (Read 5040 times)

2 review(s) for xxx Roxy baby xxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Roxy of  Cricklewood.

Nia of Cricklewood but Nia’s profile has gone and has not appeared under this name on AW in another location – I searched.

I called Roxy and made the arrangements. Easy to find her place and we clicked right away despite the disparity in age. She was down as Hungarian but spoke adequate English. Blonde but the dye was wearing out at the roots. Tall, slim, curvy, busty, nice rump, nice smile. Only negative was a smell of smoke in the room. Terrific dark nipples and aerioli. Oh and I had brought some European style cheesecake, which went down well at the start.

So I paid her, avoiding the extra for anal. I then asked her about 2 ladies and she fetched in a third lady, who looked a little glum, did not make eye contact with me, although physically attractive. No thanks.

I asked about the lady I saw on the way in and she came through with a smile and a kiss. Phew. We agreed £120 for the pair for as long as I wanted. Roxy undressed faster than me and Nia had popped out and popped in again. We all kissed a lot, (not the ladies with each other) and fondled and snogged on the bed. I needed to relax and kiss. Bliss.

I heaved Nia onto my face, while I was lying down and she was facing the wall. She was about a size 12, mid 30s with great breasts and a soft tummy and a lovely bum. about size 12 also, not quite as tall as Roxy. Great smile and dimples. I sucked and sucked and licked while she writhed. I let my hands run up and down her spine, over her nipples and the odd finger across her buttocks and into her rear end.

Meanwhile Roxy had mister happy in her expert hands and mouth – I had to escape from Nia’s lower lips for a second to ask her to be more gentle which she did. It felt good, me with my mouth over Nia’s clit and Roxy sucking mister happy and stroking my body.

Time for a change, I sucked Roxy in the same fashion as I sucked Nia. Nia sucked mister happy. We were an active threesome.

Then Nia put on an umbrella and sat reverse cowgirl onto mister happy, slowly and gently, while I synchronised a finger up her bum, all without seeing her as I was still sucking Roxy.

Then we swapped again, a wipe, a new umbrella, Roxy sat upon me reverse cowgirl and I sucked Nia again.

At this point I am not sure inside which one I finally filled the umbrella as we moved our anatomies around. I do know that we all orgasmed but not at the same time. No more snogging which was a pity as they did not want to after I had licked them, but we snuggled and stroked our goodbyes. A positive experience all round.

Offline G.Raff

Roxy's age is stated as 19yo  :scare: lol!!

(Shouldn't this be in the reviews section?)

Roxy's age is stated as 19yo  :scare: lol!!

(Shouldn't this be in the reviews section?)

why are you scared, age 19? I had a good time

yes, It is in the wrong section, I shall ask admin to move it sorry.

Sylvester

There is about a 20 year difference between her stated age and her photos / actual age...

There is about a 20 year difference between her stated age and her photos / actual age...
nope, she is young. Have you seen her?

yumyum3

Nice one, HP. Very entertaining review as usual. Glad you had a good one. I am very tempted. What is the nearest tube, please?  :drinks:

Nice one, HP. Very entertaining review as usual. Glad you had a good one. I am very tempted. What is the nearest tube, please?  :drinks:

Killburn or Willesden Green Jubilee line

OK, I give in, 53 Cricklewood Broadway NW2, calls itself a Romanian spa!

I went there again for round 2. Neither lady is on AW at the moment, Roxy has gone away to Budapest for Easter but Nia was there ready and willing. There were 2 other ladies in the salon but not sure if they were only there to cut hair and file nails as it were. One looked a bit rough with tattoos, sort of Hungarian chav blonde, the other (brown hair) looked very friendly and ushered me into the back where Nia looked after me nicely as before for £50 but ...

negatives: the blonde was smoking in the corridor before the cubicles so the place reeked.
The room or cubicle into which I was ushered was very comfortable and spacious with a large the bed and large armchair but I suddenly realised that there were no windows. There we some alcoves with a microwave and dirty plates and also an ashtray with ash so it too smelled of smoke, I realised that there was a duvet folded up and asked Nia, yes, she slept there also with no window. It was warm and stuffy.

But Nia was very friendly and affectionate and made sure I had a good orgasm. After a snog on to 69, then to her lovely responsive nipples, and then her great (covered) suction on mister happy. The condom made me go soft so after some nice doggy I opted for an oily hand job while I sucked her breasts, it worked nicely. The end.

I have had many private messages about this place. Has anyone else been to visit? Any reviews? Thanks gents.
HP

Offline SamLP

Just saw this review. I saw Roxy yesterday and can confirm the entrance is through a beauty shop in Cricklewood. I went as they were closing so didn't bump into anyone otherwise it isn't a discrete place to be punting. Roxy isn't 1, she looks mid to late 20's, average looking girl, not stunning not ugly with a small bulge in her stomach. I don't know who that is in the veri pic as it isn't her. The profile pics are her though.

Service wise she was good, very good FK, OWO was pleasant and the sex was good too. She seemed into it or at least made sure it looked that way which is a sign of good service. Friendly but quiet girl. The other girl in the place was a slim blonde who looked to be in her 30's. Don't know her name though but she looked more attractive than Roxy.

Just saw this review. I saw Roxy yesterday and can confirm the entrance is through a beauty shop in Cricklewood. I went as they were closing so didn't bump into anyone otherwise it isn't a discrete place to be punting. Roxy isn't 1, she looks mid to late 20's, average looking girl, not stunning not ugly with a small bulge in her stomach. I don't know who that is in the veri pic as it isn't her. The profile pics are her though.

Service wise she was good, very good FK, OWO was pleasant and the sex was good too. She seemed into it or at least made sure it looked that way which is a sign of good service. Friendly but quiet girl. The other girl in the place was a slim blonde who looked to be in her 30's. Don't know her name though but she looked more attractive than Roxy.

Thanks for the update. I am glad you had a good time. The Roxy you saw is not the Roxy I saw. I saw Roxy as a slim blonde. No matter, not so much bait and switch as one has gone home and a new ons is using the profile.

Sam what did you pay?

I might go and visit again soon, although I saw Nia the second time who looks remarkably like this Roxy but is surely older.

thanks
HP

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the update. I am glad you had a good time. The Roxy you saw is not the Roxy I saw. I saw Roxy as a slim blonde. No matter, not so much bait and switch as one has gone home and a new ons is using the profile.

Sam what did you pay?

I might go and visit again soon, although I saw Nia the second time who looks remarkably like this Roxy but is surely older.

thanks
HP

Looks like some profile swapping is going on although I saw the current one in the profile so it wasn't a B&S. I did see a slim blonde there so maybe she's the one you saw. I paid the half hour price.