Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Openly trading almost on the street!  (Read 4790 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I shall do a (positive) review soon but wanted to discuss the unusual circumstances.

I phoned a lady from AW while on foot in her neighbourhood having done my research in advance. I was right in my estimate, I was just a few minutes walk from her 'workplace'. So I toddled over and called her from the street as instructed.

You know how shops in a terrace have an extra door to by pass the shop and go upstairs to a flat above the shop. Often numbered A to the number of the shop. So there I was waiting outside the A door, and beginning to wonder, for the door between the shops to open. It was next to what appeared to be a beauty salon for ladies. This obviously had a window and a glass door.

Through the glass in the middle distance I could see a good looking brown-haired lady at a table who might have been a receptionist or a hairdresser. I bottle blonde young lady who looked like the one I had called from AW suddenly appeared and strolled through the salon, opened the door and invited me in. As we passed the brunette she smiled at me and I recognised her as the plan B phone call from AW in case plan A failed. I was ushered into a small cubicle at the rear of the shop in order to 'do business'

This is what surprised me, a brothel trading as a beauty salon openly on a high street? Weird? Brazen? Asking to be ambushed? No evidence of a Sergei. Very relaxed and friendly ladies.

I have never seen such a setup before. Comments welcome.
HP

jjpsweet

I actually think I would like that. A blow job and a blow dry

Link?
I know you want a link but I did not want to blow their cover. I did a review just posted. PM sent.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 07:56:48 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Captain Caveman

I know you want a link but I did not want to blow their cover. I did a review just posted. PM sent.

I doesn't sound like they have much cover to blow!

Offline Steely Dan

There is one in Leicester that, in the evening, puts a pink sandwich board in the street that says "Divine Destiny".  It is so clearly sex related and not a stripper bar that it could only be a brothel.  I had never heard of it but walked in and had a session based on this sign.  Result!

The old Bill can figure out what is going on anyway.  Just better off chasing real crime (including trafficking, underage prossies and other uncommon sex industry related crimes that we all hate).  That set up sounds illegal (for the owner, not for you or the girls) just because two work there.  If it were only one girl, pretty close to legal anyway.

SirFrank

I actually think I would like that. A blow job and a blow dry

:lol:

tnalove

There is one in Leicester that, in the evening, puts a pink sandwich board in the street that says "Divine Destiny".  It is so clearly sex related and not a stripper bar that it could only be a brothel.  I had never heard of it but walked in and had a session based on this sign.  Result!

The old Bill can figure out what is going on anyway.  Just better off chasing real crime (including trafficking, underage prossies and other uncommon sex industry related crimes that we all hate).  That set up sounds illegal (for the owner, not for you or the girls) just because two work there.  If it were only one girl, pretty close to legal anyway.

I have been there once. I have never seen a board though - it just seemed closed or else open but no difference in look and just depended on whether they answered the bell.

I went early afternoon.

I thought it the most nondescript of facades and had previously thought it a club of some sort.

Offline NelsonH

Years back I called one from the local paper.

The final instructions were to go into the salon and through into the back.

I told them this was not discreet enough for me.

OK, I give in, 53 Cricklewood Broadway NW2, calls itself a Romanian spa! The ladies I saw were Hungarian.

Aspen

I know a high street hairdressers that did massages in the basement, and you'd never have a clue walking past the place. The owner, a very nice lady, had a shop about four miles away and there it was done upstairs. Sex was also available for regulars in both places. The original shop is still there but I don't know if it still goes on.

I'm guessing that before the advent of the internet, this kind of arrangement was not unusual.

Twice I have driven past (it is on a main road) in 2 weeks and the place is shuttered. No idea of temporary or permanent.
Modify message

Offline Turtle1

Reminds me of this Infamous tatoo parlour near a certain Uni. Ok ish tatooed brunnette with the shittest boob job who happened to be a part time stripper/tatoo artist would offer a topless Tatoo or piercings for extra cash. If the boss lady wasnt around she offered BJ too but at stupid prices like £200. Didnt seem to bother the foreign students though, Everyone of them seemed to have a tatoo or piercing before long. On certain days there would be huge que in the tatoo parour full of chinese students ( clearly boss lady must of been out of town )
Down side, Her being the only known stripper around. Youd see her at every fucking function that involved students within a 10 mile radius.

Ben4454

The police will appreciate this information you have bestowed to the board. Expect your hot spot to close down soon   :bomb:

xxxx

I found the place on a map easy. I might go see the blonde lady.