Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Alexa Love - Sudbury Hill - AVOID  (Read 6877 times)

1 review(s) for Naughty Alexa Love (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In short, a lying girl with a piss poor attitude. I wasn't having any of it and demanded my money back. She refused, tried to chuck me out, then her friend tried too before they called their two pimps from the other room who also tried to chuck me out without giving my money back.

Longer version

Called and agreed a booking. Made sure to confirm services - FK, OWO & protected sex.
Arrived and was let me to a flat that reeked of cigarettes, you could see the haze of smoke up near the ceiling. Reconfirmed services before handing over the money for half an hour. Same girl as profile but without the make-up.

She then started to ask a few personal questions and being rude before saying she was going to the toilet. She had already gone to stash the money somewhere so that was now two disappearances and the punt hadn't yet started.

She had told me to strip and get on the bed earlier so i waited for her there. Upon return she stripped and headed straight for oral. No kissing or touching. She had previously asked if I was clean and seemed to try and come up with an excuse not to perform OWO. It changed when I told her I would leave if she didn't want to do it (when confirming the services). Her oral was poor, lasted all of 30 seconds and lots of wipes were used. Even during OWO, she wiped and once she finished she used another.

I asked if we could kiss as I was barely hard but she didn't listen. She scowled saying it's too early why are you in a rush and proceeded put on a condom and asked me to fuck her in mish. I wasn't even hard and we were barely a minute into the punt. At that instance I told her I wasn't interested, got up to get dressed and told her to give me my money back. That's when it turned nasty. Clearly she wasn't interested in providing a decent service and her attitude stunk. She was refusing, telling me to leave. She threatened to call the police to which I told her to go ahead and do so. After a minute she called her friend in (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) who was nicer but told me the same that I won't be getting my money back because she had already performed oral on me.

It turned uglier when Alexa opened the door and tried to grab me towards it. I stood my ground and told her not to touch me. They then called their two pimps/boyfriends who were in the other room. One big guy, probably 6'1" and another around 5'10". The second one was talking to me in what I probably guess is Romanian and tried to grab and push me towards the door. I made it clear that if he touched me I would call the police and I won't be leaving without my money. The bigger guy was clearly the smarter one and told him to back off a little when he saw I wasn't going to be pushed around. It could have easily become a violent confrontation but I stayed defiant for a few reasons. I wasn't going to get scammed, they were conscious about loud voices and the neighbours knowing what goes on in the flat, they knew I wasn't backing off and was prepared to call the police.

After another 5 minutes of arguing, Alexa screaming, the second guy trying to look threatening and mouthing off while the bigger guy was trying to reason with me. Eventually they told Alexa to give me my money back. Smart choice, of course she did so whilst mouthing off insults. I was quickly gone.

Opposite Sudbury Hill station
HA1 3QS

password02

Great Negative review and I totally agree same - Well done for standing your ground - A very brave man - And a winner for getting the money back - Well done Sir

:hi:

Offline smiths

In short, a lying girl with a piss poor attitude. I wasn't having any of it and demanded my money back. She refused, tried to chuck me out, then her friend tried too before they called their two pimps from the other room who also tried to chuck me out without giving my money back.

Longer version

Called and agreed a booking. Made sure to confirm services - FK, OWO & protected sex.
Arrived and was let me to a flat that reeked of cigarettes, you could see the haze of smoke up near the ceiling. Reconfirmed services before handing over the money for half an hour. Same girl as profile but without the make-up.

She then started to ask a few personal questions and being rude before saying she was going to the toilet. She had already gone to stash the money somewhere so that was now two disappearances and the punt hadn't yet started.

She had told me to strip and get on the bed earlier so i waited for her there. Upon return she stripped and headed straight for oral. No kissing or touching. She had previously asked if I was clean and seemed to try and come up with an excuse not to perform OWO. It changed when I told her I would leave if she didn't want to do it (when confirming the services). Her oral was poor, lasted all of 30 seconds and lots of wipes were used. Even during OWO, she wiped and once she finished she used another.

I asked if we could kiss as I was barely hard but she didn't listen. She scowled saying it's too early why are you in a rush and proceeded put on a condom and asked me to fuck her in mish. I wasn't even hard and we were barely a minute into the punt. At that instance I told her I wasn't interested, got up to get dressed and told her to give me my money back. That's when it turned nasty. Clearly she wasn't interested in providing a decent service and her attitude stunk. She was refusing, telling me to leave. She threatened to call the police to which I told her to go ahead and do so. After a minute she called her friend in (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) who was nicer but told me the same that I won't be getting my money back because she had already performed oral on me.

It turned uglier when Alexa opened the door and tried to grab me towards it. I stood my ground and told her not to touch me. They then called their two pimps/boyfriends who were in the other room. One big guy, probably 6'1" and another around 5'10". The second one was talking to me in what I probably guess is Romanian and tried to grab and push me towards the door. I made it clear that if he touched me I would call the police and I won't be leaving without my money. The bigger guy was clearly the smarter one and told him to back off a little when he saw I wasn't going to be pushed around. It could have easily become a violent confrontation but I stayed defiant for a few reasons. I wasn't going to get scammed, they were conscious about loud voices and the neighbours knowing what goes on in the flat, they knew I wasn't backing off and was prepared to call the police.

After another 5 minutes of arguing, Alexa screaming, the second guy trying to look threatening and mouthing off while the bigger guy was trying to reason with me. Eventually they told Alexa to give me my money back. Smart choice, of course she did so whilst mouthing off insults. I was quickly gone.

HA1 3QS

What a piece of scum, well done for posting this up Sam, lets hope it costs her and the pimps some money.

Offline SamLP

Great Negative review and I totally agree same - Well done for standing your ground - A very brave man - And a winner for getting the money back - Well done Sir

It could have ended badly but most of these scum try to act menacingly with threatening behaviour and I think when they saw I wasn't being scared of their antics they tried to basically tell me to leave. In the end they will give in. It's not in their interest to cause a ruckus or get the authorities involved but the scum will try and bully you. It was my first and hopefully my last experience with sergei(s).

Offline SamLP

What a piece of scum, well done for posting this up Sam, lets hope it costs her and the pimps some money.

Thanks Smiths, indeed they are scum. Like in every business, honesty and good service will help you grow and survive. Lying and offering a piss poor service while refusing to return the money will ensure a quick downfall.

west8

Fucking hell, you got more than your money's worth on that punt Sam! :scare:

Good job for making those slimy cunts back down and hand over your hard earned readies.

At the end of the day they know full well that if anyone calls the Police, it's game over. Wonder how many weak punters have been scammed by these cunts and not had the balls to stand up to them.

Offline NightKid

Whoa, good on you for holding your ground and thanks for reporting this.

Always have the middle finger at the ready, huh?  :D

yumyum3

Well done for standing your ground. Glad to hear you got your money back.  :)

mrhappypants

Sam very pleased to hear that you got out of this safely and with the bonus of your money back.  Thank you for posting the review. 

Dave

Offline ForrestGump

Kudos to you Sam for standing your ground. Great result. Totally justified, of course.

Should this girl and her mate be added to the blacklist for something like this?

Offline SamLP

I think this happens more often than not but punters are scared to do anything about it (justifiably so I add as these scum know this is a discreet business and can get away with scamming and lying).

It may not get reported as often either for various reasons. I won't be encouraging other punters to do the same as each situation may differ and you could have a nutcase of a pimp, however, be vigilant, walk away if you sense the punt is going to be shit. Ask for your money back if a girl lies and doesn't offer her stated services. It's up to the punter if he wants to stand his ground after that. The key with me is I didn't get angry but was firm and serious. I didn't swear or get aggressive. I repeated that I won't be leaving until I got my money back as the service wasn't good and she didn't do what we agreed on. When the two guys came out I treated them the same, they seemed shocked I didn't leave and thought I would be afraid as soon as I saw them. When one tried to touch me I pushed his hand off me and told him not to touch me or I would be calling the police thus instantly warning them indirectly not to engage in violence. The perseverance paid off as I wasn't leaving and they could tell it would not end well for them.

An added note - use a punting phone. I also emptied my pockets of everything else and left them in the car. I just had the correct amount of money and my punting phone with me. I usually do that when seeing a girl I haven't seen before.

Offline The_Don

I think this happens more often than not but punters are scared to do anything about it (justifiably so I add as these scum know this is a discreet business and can get away with scamming and lying).

Thanks for the review. You kept a cool head and got a refund. More power to you Sir  :hi:

At the end of the day its a service and if its not up to standard, then people need to do some thing about it.

I'm not advising, people to enter in to dangerous situations (they can't handle).

Even if it's punters, posting and reporting what's happened (here), thus a warning to others.

An added note - use a punting phone. I also emptied my pockets of everything else and left them in the car. I just had the correct amount of money and my punting phone with me. I usually do that when seeing a girl I haven't seen before.

I carry my phone, punting bag and car keys (which I park a few streets away)

I've seen many W/G - pimps profile swap and delete A/W or web profiles.

So I've posted their pictures / profiles below, in case they swap or get new ones:

Alexa Love:
 Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Horny Angel-XX:
 Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:32:40 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

It may not get reported as often either for various reasons. I won't be encouraging other punters to do the same as each situation may differ and you could have a nutcase of a pimp, however, be vigilant, walk away if you sense the punt is going to be shit. Ask for your money back if a girl lies and doesn't offer her stated services. It's up to the punter if he wants to stand his ground after that. The key with me is I didn't get angry but was firm and serious. I didn't swear or get aggressive. I repeated that I won't be leaving until I got my money back as the service wasn't good and she didn't do what we agreed on. When the two guys came out I treated them the same, they seemed shocked I didn't leave and thought I would be afraid as soon as I saw them. When one tried to touch me I pushed his hand off me and told him not to touch me or I would be calling the police thus instantly warning them indirectly not to engage in violence. The perseverance paid off as I wasn't leaving and they could tell it would not end well for them.

I will ask for my money back but I wouldnt be prepared to argue the toss with pimps as I have no idea what they are capable of. My safety is more important to me ultimately than getting my money back. I would post on here to inform other punters. ;)

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. You kept a cool head and got a refund. More power to you Sir  :hi:

At the end of the day its a service and if its not up to standard, then people need to do some thing about it.

I'm not advising, people to enter in to dangerous situations (they can't handle).

Even if it's punters, posting and reporting what's happened (here), thus a warning to others.

I carry my phone, punting bag and car keys (which I park a few streets away)

I've seen many W/G - pimps profile swap and delete A/W or web profiles.

So I've posted their pictures / profiles below, in case they swap or get new ones:

Alexa Love:
 Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Horny Angel-XX:
 Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for uploading the pics  :thumbsup:

I'm not one to discriminate but I will stick to reviewed Romanians from now on. Too many negative experiences which puts a blot on the good ones out there. Will still be TOFTT but not with Romanian girls.

Offline SamLP

I will ask for my money back but I wouldnt be prepared to argue the toss with pimps as I have no idea what they are capable of. My safety is more important to me ultimately than getting my money back. I would post on here to inform other punters. ;)

Perfectly understandable. I assessed the situation quickly and saw they weren't a threat, just trying to act aggressive, however, I agree leaving safely is more important.

Offline punk

What a nightmare and what a bunch of con artists, good for you, standing up for yourself and getting your money back, well they try and play the "we call the police" threat but that failed. sergie 6ft has some brains at least and i guess he decided giving you a smack was not in his long term business interests the other one was all bluff and no brains,but you may have to have argued with him longer, i think he would have tried the stonewall approach or he may have just given in without much effort without MR 6 ft.

Any way well done.  :hi:

The_Last_Emperor

Well done for standing up against those cockroaches!

john_n

Impressed that you decided to take them on and make sure you got your money back.

Don't think I would have the balls to do it with two other blokes threatening me

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear and well done for standing strong and getting your money back despite the provocation.

Thanks for reporting. Blacklisted both.

Offline riker

Sorry to hear. Call the police anyway, tell them there are trafficked girls in that flat.

UberX

Sorry to hear. Call the police anyway, tell them there are trafficked girls in that flat.

Exactly this fucking Romanians need to kick out from UK. :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

Offline king tarzan

Good on you mate!!
I would of left, without the money and thought to myself that the only consolation is the the bitch is rotting in her own shit by selling herself..
I wanted to see this woman CERTAINLY NOT KNOW!!
THANKS FOR THE WARNING...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve2

Well done Sam. Luckily you came out of it OK

Huckleberry

Sam, very glad to hear you stood your ground and you weren't harmed.
The moment I scroll down A.W list and it shows Romanian, I stop right there and look elsewhere. They are generally programmed to take and not give.
Your kind reviews have helped me safely select many of your recommendations for which, I'd like to thank you.
Keep safe, Sam.

LL

You're a lot braver than I am Sam.  Glad you got your money back.  I personally wouldn't risk what you did but I do admire you for doing so, well done!  I would be concerned that I would meet two pimps and neither of them would be the "smart one"!  And then leaving with a black eye and having to explain that to the wife would be a tricky situation.

Last time I got scammed by a Romanian was an incall to a hotel - a Holiday Inn.  On my way out, I thought about tipping off the hotel management about the presence of a scamming whore working from one of their rooms.

Offline SamLP

Thanks guys. It was genuinely the first time I was put in that situation. I had requested my money back 3 times previously, twice it was handed back with no argument as they had lied about their services. The third was a Chinese girl in Bayswater. She was taking the piss, no FK, only mish, no second round even though I had confirmed all with the maid before the punt. Had a massive argument when she said there was no second round and asked for half my money back. Another prossie got involved and said I could see her instead for the remainder of the time but I was too pissed off to stay. Eventually another maid came, they phoned the original maid to confirm the services, the girl was shouting in her language but they did eventually give me half my money back.

In this instance I assessed the situation. They were genuinely scared of their neighbours finding out what goes on in the flat. They wouldn't risk the police being called in and I was firm that if I was touched I would be calling them. They didn't look like the type who would fight anyway, just scum who think it's an easy way to make money by scamming clients.

LL, i'm single and I was due to play football a little later anyway so any black eye could have been passed off as a elbow in the face accident.

Offline Equilibrium

Brilliant for holding on and at the end you got it.

Would had argued for the money , but I'm not brave enough to wait their when the pimps were there cause I probably would not know what they are capable off.

Hats off to you  :thumbsup:

Online Honestsaintpaul

Well done Sam  :thumbsup:
Glad you stood up to her piss poor service and got your money back .

Offline The_Don

Offline punk

Browsing A/W today, I seen both profiles, now reduced rates.

Make up for her reduced services.

Offline SamLP

Browsing A/W today, I seen both profiles, now reduced rates.

Name change too and has now also hidden her face. Must be a very dusty phone.

Offline jonah45

I only carry my punting phone,the right amount of cash in my pocket and nothing else,i hide my car key behind my wheel,and text my punting mate the address and girls name as soon as i get it.....if it goes tits up i'll let them know i have an acquaintance waiting to pick me up after the punt and show them ive text them address.worse case i only loose a crap phone and money
I go in positive and take control,try to let them know you aint gonna be fucked about

CHIMERA

SamLP

I remember when I was new to punting I had the same situation once where I got into a serious argument with WG because of wrong services and shit attitude and it got ugly real quick.
After arguing with WG she called her pims and I argued with them as well. After some time of threatening and swearing from the both sides I managed to get my money back and left the place without any harm. It was a pretty intense experience... At first I was so pissed that this thing happened to me but in fact it was a real eye-opening for me. I learned a lot from that experience and became more careful and cautious during my punts which saved me a lot of trouble.

I salute you for standing your ground, not letting fear to take over you and getting back your money!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Thanks Chimera, just goes to show that it's possible to get your money back. They will intimidate and threaten but they are really more afraid you will involve the authorities and cause a loss of income.

What I've learnt from punting is to confirm services both over the phone and before handing over any money. This has helped me not to pursue a WG by hearing what she had to offer over the phone or in the case when they have lied to get you in, I've ended up walking many times by confirming services beforehand only to find I was lied to. There are those lowlifes who will lie twice then not deliver. If you can spot it within the first minute, then I would immediately ask for my money back, it's easier when she hasn't yet performed anything and I've got my money back a few times but it can also turn ugly as per the review.

Offline king tarzan

My situation with a fit polish bitch turned really ugly
She threatened to have me beaten up
Shouting screaming at me in polish
Obviously beautiful pleasantries! !
Lying bitch she was!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

slow and low

Fair play to you for standing up to them.

slow and low

Had a similar situation years ago got fairly scary to be honest but you have to defend yourself and again good on you for doing so.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:06:19 am by The_Don »

punther

It's definitely her I saw her in another room when I went to see rafaella and she let me out of the flat when rafaella went into the shower

Guess she has to offer BB now business is slow

Offline SamLP

Now offering BB (on the above profiles)

Face pictures (looks like different W/G)?

Looks like a different girl to me, facially not the same and the girl i reviewed still has a profile up and accessing it.
However, would be surprised with the offer of bb as she tried her best not to do OWO. Maybe a fall from grace if it's her due to a dusty phone or another scam to lure those who go for bb only to find she doesn't offer it or it's an extra. At least most sensible punters will steer clear.

Offline The_Don

At least most sensible punters will steer clear.

+1

And I hope so, this site; with reviews and feedback (via posts/PM etc) may have cost many a bad W/G and or pimps money.

Offline MancSean

Longer version

HA1 3QS
Well done Sam lad. These type of stories freak me out actually not because of what might happen to me physically but once the pimps got involved and screamed at me my actions could end me in a heap of shite. I think I would have left but returned later with some company and then it would get messy.  I think that's why I am much more risk adverse when selecting who I see and where.
That's the problem with these types they can dish it out but do they seriously not worry about the consequences

Offline SamLP

New profile for Alexa. Seems to have deleted the old one - dusty phone maybe?

epiales

Thank god i did some research - was tempted to book this one tomorrow!

Offline Belgarion

MontyPython9

Firstly well done for getting your ££ back from them..

Being naive and having never had this happen can I ask what you would actually say to the police?

What side would the law fall in that situation if you had the police come out too - as it is effectively a punters word against the WG & Pimps etc? Also wouldn't this jeopardise your own privacy?

Just hoping to learn from others should I ever find myself in this scenario

Thanks
Monty

Offline SamLP

Thank god i did some research - was tempted to book this one tomorrow!

It's been a year and half since this review but it's good to know it's still useful  :hi: