Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy bling  (Read 5933 times)

the good 1

Hi there will be in Nottingham in a few weeks time and was wondering if you could shed any light on sexy bling External Link/Members Only  for me or give me an alternative please.

Offline socks

Hi there will be in Nottingham in a few weeks time and was wondering if you could shed any light on sexy bling External Link/Members Only  for me or give me an alternative please.
Hi mate. She won't be everyone's cup of tea looks or personality-wise and some of her pics are more unflattering than the reality. But £60 an hour including filming when I saw her, she was enthusiastic, two decent pops and good dirty talk when she wanked me off for one of those, was VFM. I'd go again at that price.

Offline Steely Dan

Alternatives? What are you looking for? That price point, or size 14 milf or something else?

the good 1

who else is a good punt in Nottingham.

Offline norfolk tiger

Offline Steely Dan

Offline monkeybucket

I stand by all my reviews.  My next visit will probably be Chloe
External Link/Members Only
or Alex
or Lena

Looking forward to your review of chloe, hoping to see lena and her friend at some point this month..

Offline Steely Dan

My Chloe review is linked and an earlier one is here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37339

To be fair, I am overdue one for Alex Stone.

Offline socks

OP is it that you are only looking for bargain bucket whores like sexy bling? The others mentioned look great to me but if you are restricted to her broad price range they are no good to you.

the good 1

All have been good to me as i asked about Sexy Bling and she was the nearest to the postcode where i will be visiting.
Thanks for the tips has i haven't punted in Nottingham before and if your ever in Glasgow give me a shout and I'll give you advice on who i think is good for a visit.

Cum2quick

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Anyone seen her mate red hot candy. £70 is a cheap punt in notts.

the good 1

Cheers i'll need to check her out as i do fancy seeing a bird with false tits.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Anyone seen her mate red hot candy. £70 is a cheap punt in notts.

Mate - I would warn you off red hot candy. Saw her previously and I can honestly say she is the worst punt I've ever had. Granted, when I saw her (approx 2004) she had a decent body. But that is all I can say for her. She had a shit attitude - promised blowjob and did everything she could to avoid it. Actually cannot remember much physical interaction at all apart from a half hearted wank - which I finished myself as couldn't be arsed to carry on. She's on,y doing this job cause she sees it as easy money and she's too thick to get a job elsewhere. A grade one cunt I would say.

As for her mate sexy bling - well I was punting with her in nottingham in the mid 90's and I reckon she was early 30's then so fuck knows what she is now - although I suspect that she is still trying to pass herself off as late 30's - haha - well that's a joke. I haven't looked at her pictures recently as last time they made me retch. That said, back in the 90's she wasn't a bad punt actually - but back then I was on all sorts of stuff so what do I know.

I am sure that there are better girls in notts that  this pair of skanks.

Cum2quick

[Mate - I would warn you off red hot candy. Saw her previously and I can honestly say she is the worst punt I've ever /quote]

Bloody hell thanks. Warned off.

Offline twiglet

Definitely better girls in Notts.

I got messed about by red hot candy years ago. Tried to post a negative review on prossienet but it was refused.

Wouldn't waste my time With her.

As for sexy bling, I've seen her once.

I turned up on time as u always do. She didn't answer her phone. Tried again to get a just woken up conversation.

Got the address, turned up and went upstairs. She was still steaming from the night before as she had loads of friends round and got to bed at whatever time just before I got there.

She was trying her hardest to make a toy show and massive fake moans etc. It wasn't doing much for me.

I left after about 20 or 30 minutes and that was 1.5 hours early as I'd booked for 2 hours.

Never returned and never will.

She's probably a nice person but ill stick to going elsewhere.

Offline MrMan1973

Mate she is rough as fuck - she looks like a bloke in drag.....

Cum2quick

I need a punt tonight?????
Was going to go to
But she has given me the knock back

Seen vikki in w/b and fancy a change. Any ideas anyone

Clearly not hot candy :wacko:

Offline Northerndave666

Mate - I would warn you off red hot candy. Saw her previously and I can honestly say she is the worst punt I've ever had. Granted, when I saw her (approx 2004) she had a decent body. But that is all I can say for her. She had a shit attitude - promised blowjob and did everything she could to avoid it. Actually cannot remember much physical interaction at all apart from a half hearted wank - which I finished myself as couldn't be arsed to carry on. She's on,y doing this job cause she sees it as easy money and she's too thick to get a job elsewhere. A grade one cunt I would say.

As for her mate sexy bling - well I was punting with her in nottingham in the mid 90's and I reckon she was early 30's then so fuck knows what she is now - although I suspect that she is still trying to pass herself off as late 30's - haha - well that's a joke. I haven't looked at her pictures recently as last time they made me retch. That said, back in the 90's she wasn't a bad punt actually - but back then I was on all sorts of stuff so what do I know.

I am sure that there are better girls in notts that  this pair of skanks.

+1 for RedHotCandy.....truly shocking and that was 10 years ago when her body was fit. Actually saw her walking her dog 2 years ago and nearly crashed the car as she looked like a ladyboy by then !
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:15:48 pm by Northerndave666 »

the good 1

Have emailed sexy ass Amy External Link/Members Only but her profile has moved to Lincoln.

Offline RedKettle

Have emailed sexy ass Amy External Link/Members Only but her profile has moved to Lincoln.

3 neutral reviews on here - don't waste your money  :hi:

Offline rnrn636

Don't bother with sex bling.  I saw her years ago and it was awful. I can't remember exactly what was bad with it but one thing I do remember was her answering the phone to punters during the time and then calling them names to me. The service was crap but as I said I can't remember exactly why apart from things she promised before she did not do and it was just generally bad, probably dont recall that well due to me wanting to get her appearance out of my head  :vomit: She must be pushing 50 years old I'd say.
Cheap yes. But still a waste of money.