Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _SweetMONIQUE_ London King’s Cross, WC1X – “Im really sorry emergency situation"  (Read 5181 times)

west8

_SweetMONIQUE_
External Link/Members Only

This will in all likelihood be my briefest review ever, so rejoice.  ;)

Arranged a 9pm booking with _SweetMONIQUE_ at precisely 16:00 hrs yesterday. She kindly sent me her address by SMS and we agreed that she would wear a black dress and heels.

I informed her that I would also place the booking through Adultwork and promptly did so. Her response: “Perfect”.

Knowing it was a Friday evening and that the traffic would be horrendous, I took a cab at 20:10 on the dot to ensure I would not be late.

39 minutes or so later - just as the taxi was passing Euston station and the meter read £27.80, I received the following SMS from Monique (sic.):

Quote from: _SweetMONIQUE_
Bbe im really sorry I can meet with you at 10 oclock. I hope is still ok. If not maybe another time. Im really sorry again xxxx

Quickly followed by:

Im really sorry emergency situation

So, let me get this straight. I’m the paying customer, yet I’m supposed to fit around the Service Provider’s schedule and/or ‘emergency situation’. Makes sense. In WG land.

Perhaps Monique thought I would enjoy drawing amusing shapes and images in the frost-covered windows of locally parked cars .. for a fucking hour. Or perhaps she thought I might enjoy the splendid architecture of WC1X in the sub-arctic weather – by night.

Stupid cunt.

Needless to say, I instructed the driver to make a U-Turn on Gray’s Inn Road and headed back home.

£33.20 outbound
£28.80 inbound

Thanks Monique …

The Good:

She sent me her address quickly. Not that I would need it …

She happily agreed to my request to wear a black dress and heels. Not that I ever got to see them …

The Bad:

Euston Road.

The Ugly:

WC1X.
Monique’s amazing reliability.
Monique’s phenomenal timekeeping.
Monique’s extraordinary customer service.
Monique’s unparalleled ability to invent a pathetic excuse to justify the above.

Final words

I have written before that the only thing I ever expect from a WG is consideration. I don’t particularly care if I don’t like the girls I meet – I still pay them. I do care about one thing though: having my time wasted by poor, bullshit excuses.

That said, I think with hindsight Monique missed a trick. All she had to do was send me an excuse that was both believable and understandable. An excuse such as:

Im really sorry – I double booked you with my lobotomist.

Bottom of the list for this one – at least until if and when I decide to return and subsequently re-review.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 0/0/0/1/0  - 1
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:03:18 am by west8 »

Offline The_Don

I've been their asked to wait. Not good, so I move on even if that means I booked 7 pm and don't punt until 9pm with a different W/G.

The cab fair cost + time wasted and the let down. Not a good combination

LL

Boo hoo, you cry baby  :D
We all get let down in this way.  Kings Cross is hardly a punting desert though is it?!  Gray's Inn Road has more prostitutes than I could shake a shitty stick at.  Surely you could have found an alternative and not wasted your journey.  Calling her a stupid cunt is over the top.

Offline Sedlmayer

Boo hoo, you cry baby  :D
We all get let down in this way.  Kings Cross is hardly a punting desert though is it?!  Gray's Inn Road has more prostitutes than I could shake a shitty stick at.  Surely you could have found an alternative and not wasted your journey.  Calling her a stupid cunt is over the top.

Sorry but I disagree - girls who blatantly double book and bump need to be named and shamed, and as the booking was confirmed, a negative here is perfectly justified. Actually it's the right thing to do.
You're only going to find an alternative if you've thought ahead and stored loads of phone numbers for prostitutes on Gray's Inn Rd previously.
(I do agree that having a Plan B is a good idea, of course.)

west8

LL, the point is not what I could have done, but rather what the WG/Service Provider should have done.

Let's look at the possible scenarios:

1. Monique was already 'busy' and her gentleman caller wished to extend. Result: bumped.
2. Monique had a better offer / longer booking. Result: bumped.
3. Monique had a genuine emergency. Result: bumped.

Bearing in mind that 3. is a distinct improbability, the most likely explanation is either 1. or 2. Either of which (to my mind) make her an unreliable SP.

Would you not agree?

My backup option was the Suzy and Naomee duo in Leyton, but in the end a Chinese seemed better. :drinks:

Offline S_holmes

My backup option was the Suzy and Naomee duo in Leyton, but in the end a Chinese seemed better. :drinks:

Review of the Chinese lady please...!
 :lol:

LL

Would you not agree?
Yes I do agree that you got bumped. It happens all the time. A part of punting. Yes she even deserved a negative for it (I never stated otherwise sedl-whatsit). But what could have been done in a few lines becomes a long-winded sob-story with you calling her a stupid cunt and then putting her at the bottom of your list - all of which I personally found a bit melodramatic that's all.

Offline Tonyleung

Agreed I stopped reading West8's reviews it's either Bitchy or mills n boons. How do I get him on ignore?

LL

Agreed I stopped reading West8's reviews it's either Bitchy or mills n boons. How do I get him on ignore?
His review of Lola Bell is actually very good. I tried to book her yeterday as a result but unfortunately I don't think she was working (no number displayed). Sorry to veer from the topic.

west8

Profile > Account Settings > Buddies/Ignore List.

Alternatively, you could just skip the Review like you just didn't ..  :sarcastic:

That said, you do make a valid point. My reviews do tend to either extreme, so perhaps I should moderate them somewhat.

In the early days I was very, very specific about every detail - precisely to prove the naysayers wrong. However, I think it's pretty obvious now that the reviews are factual and accurate.

LL: I look forward to your review of Lola. Wait until she does the 'pinching' bit. Never experienced anything like it!

kwahima

awww what a shame was thinking of booking a 3some with her and her friend  :dash:

Type_O_Negative

LL, the point is not what I could have done, but rather what the WG/Service Provider should have done.

Let's look at the possible scenarios:

1. Monique was already 'busy' and her gentleman caller wished to extend. Result: bumped.
2. Monique had a better offer / longer booking. Result: bumped.
3. Monique had a genuine emergency. Result: bumped.

Bearing in mind that 3. is a distinct improbability, the most likely explanation is either 1. or 2. Either of which (to my mind) make her an unreliable SP.

Would you not agree?

Well i will add another option: Monique decided to cancel your meeting because she may know what happened to SexyPorsha.

Don't you think?

Offline claretandblue

Well i will add another option: Monique decided to cancel your meeting because she may know what happened to SexyPorsha.

Don't you think?

+1 if a WG works out who you are westie i would imagine quite a few will not proceed with the booking due to the aggravation likely to follow....

JuliusSeizure

+1 if a WG works out who you are westie i would imagine quite a few will not proceed with the booking due to the aggravation likely to follow....

There was a thread the other day about hidden feedback on AW accounts. It's likely his now has details of his adventures and possibly warnings to avoid with a link to Porsha's thread so other WG's know. Slowly coming back to bite him in the arse. Funny how he would have caused so much less trouble for himself and others if he had kept his mouth shut about what he did.

Offline hardhans75

I have seen Monique multiple times , she is a great girl and she tries her best to make everyone happy. Also i dont think she takes the calls , its the receptionist , so blame the receptionist not her...the receptionist makes the decisions and she hardly has a say in it

So this review in nonsense and its a review of the receptionist and not Monique

london

I have seen Monique multiple times , she is a great girl and she tries her best to make everyone happy. Also i dont think she takes the calls , its the receptionist , so blame the receptionist not her...the receptionist makes the decisions and she hardly has a say in it

Agreed and not

Agree for is not her fault and not agree for negative review

From my experience from that house which I met few girls they reading UKP and I am sure this post will help them to deal with client
better .

We can't separate girls from they manager/reception in our review if girls are not independed  . Have you ever seen a bad feedback about ML or Ameera ?
No . Because they never mess an booking as they working for themselves

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 09:22:02 pm by london »

Offline hardhans75

Sensible response , agreed , and i agree about that Flat where i have met some great polish girls..

fredpunter

There was a thread the other day about hidden feedback on AW accounts. It's likely his now has details of his adventures and possibly warnings to avoid with a link to Porsha's thread so other WG's know. Slowly coming back to bite him in the arse. Funny how he would have caused so much less trouble for himself and others if he had kept his mouth shut about what he did.

I suspect you are correct about the hidden notes.

Mike Oxhard

So, let me get this straight. I’m the paying customer, yet I’m supposed to fit around the Service Provider’s schedule and/or ‘emergency situation’. Makes sense. In WG land.

Supposing it was a genuine reason, like a parent being rushed into hospital or something?? To give a childish rant without a proven reason is pathetic.

Offline HappyFlyer

Mr West8, you could have taken the tube like most of us and spent all the money you would have saved on the taxi ride having a nice coffee and relaxing until she was free, reflecting upon how a little give & take (or even empathy) in life might pay back one day.

west8

Don't you think?

No. But naturally someone had to mention it. Congratulations on being that man.

I couldn't care less. We're talking about prostitutes here .. not neurosurgeons.

More bullshit from the white knight. I guess it wasn't enough to embarrass yourself in the ECB thread. Go ahead, try on this thread.

Thanks for your input hardhans. Thanks also for your Reviews. All 0 of them.

Now fuck off.

I suspect you are correct about the hidden notes.

Damn. Those must be the notes that prevented me from two punts last night - both booked through Adultwork. Two reviews to follow.

No, I believe many of us appreciated the truth about her alcoholism/drug use/willingness to bareback coming out, as well as her mental instability & subsequent legion of fluffy fanboys/white knights being revealed.

What doesn't sit well with me, is the fact that it was the wanker himself who conveniently overlooked all her flaws while they were getting along. More importantly, he made a conscious decision not to tell us about it at the time.
So when the inevitable happened and all the dirty laundry got aired, she naturally (and stupidly) went flying off the handle. No points for guessing who got out of it looking like the good guy. 

First it was JuliusSimpleton, now white knight two decides to follow. Go and cry your crocodile tears on the shoulder of your favorite WG and leave the real punting to us men. Next time I'll tell my social secretary to fill you in on my movements as you appear to be fascinated.

Mr West8, you could have taken the tube like most of us and spent all the money you would have saved on the taxi ride having a nice coffee and relaxing until she was free, reflecting upon how a little give & take (or even empathy) in life might pay back one day.

I am not unsympathetic to that notion. After one great and then one truly epic punt last night, I felt charitable. So charitable that I got hammered at Stringfellows and then gave the poor homeless cunt outside a £20 note. Unlike the lazy receptionist/WG/who gives a fuck, that poor old bastard deserved his money.

Offline King Nuts

_SweetMONIQUE_

This will in all likelihood be my briefest review ever, so rejoice.  ;)

Arranged a 9pm booking with _SweetMONIQUE_ at precisely 16:00 hrs yesterday. She kindly sent me her address by SMS and we agreed that she would wear a black dress and heels.

I informed her that I would also place the booking through Adultwork and promptly did so. Her response: “Perfect”.

Knowing it was a Friday evening and that the traffic would be horrendous, I took a cab at 20:10 on the dot to ensure I would not be late.

39 minutes or so later - just as the taxi was passing Euston station and the meter read £27.80, I received the following SMS from Monique (sic.):

Quickly followed by:

Perhaps Monique thought I would enjoy drawing amusing shapes and images in the frost-covered windows of locally parked cars .. for a fucking hour. Or perhaps she thought I might enjoy the splendid architecture of WC1X in the sub-arctic weather – by night.

Stupid cunt.

Needless to say, I instructed the driver to make a U-Turn on Gray’s Inn Road and headed back home.

£33.20 outbound
£28.80 inbound

Thanks Monique …

The Good:

She sent me her address quickly. Not that I would need it …

She happily agreed to my request to wear a black dress and heels. Not that I ever got to see them …

The Bad:

Euston Road.

The Ugly:

WC1X.
Monique’s amazing reliability.
Monique’s phenomenal timekeeping.
Monique’s extraordinary customer service.
Monique’s unparalleled ability to invent a pathetic excuse to justify the above.

Final words

I have written before that the only thing I ever expect from a WG is consideration. I don’t particularly care if I don’t like the girls I meet – I still pay them. I do care about one thing though: having my time wasted by poor, bullshit excuses.

That said, I think with hindsight Monique missed a trick. All she had to do was send me an excuse that was both believable and understandable. An excuse such as:

Bottom of the list for this one – at least until if and when I decide to return and subsequently re-review.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 0/0/0/1/0  - 1
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

The bits I don't get about this are:

1. Why you seem so surprised and pissed off you got bumped by a King's Cross tart who charges 70 quid per half-hour

2. Why you'd then devote so much time to assembling a review, and then arguing with fellow board members over it.

Yes, it's a nuisance when this happens, and yes, you're right to get pissed off about it. But I don't see how embarking on a teeth-grinding campaign is going to change anything.

We all KNOW tarts are fundamentally unreliable, and 1 out of between 2 and 5 incalls in areas like WC1 where you're parting with what for London is low-end money, will end in failure, defeat or misery.

We build this in to our experience and move on.

Offline The_Don

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes I do agree that you got bumped. It happens all the time. A part of punting. Yes she even deserved a negative for it (I never stated otherwise sedl-whatsit). But what could have been done in a few lines becomes a long-winded sob-story with you calling her a stupid cunt and then putting her at the bottom of your list - all of which I personally found a bit melodramatic that's all.

I think we're pretty much agreeing here actually  :thumbsup:

Offline HappyandLucky

Annoying when it happens and I have seen the most creative excuses used by prossies. The only one I did appreciate was being advised she had just started to fly the Japanese flag but would still see me 2 hours later if I wished. As I'm not a fan of Dracula movies I declined.  If I get bumped I would walk and take my cash elsewhere. IMO better to post a negative review on prossies that are unreliable, then the punter can be informed in his decision making  :hi:

Offline HappyandLucky

Damn. Those must be the notes that prevented me from two punts last night - both booked through Adultwork. Two reviews to follow.

W8, as you punt on a regular basis have you asked a prossie who has access to AW to check for hidden notes on your profile. If it were me I would want to know  :hi:

JuliusSeizure

More bullshit from the white knight. I guess it wasn't enough to embarrass yourself in the ECB thread. Go ahead, try on this thread.

No West it was a suggestion as to why you were let down. It may not be the actually reason but it might be a valid one. whether girls don't check the hidden feedback and you have successful bookings is a different story. Either way just making a suggestion, no need to be a massive child about it.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Only verified girls can see client notes, I can't. So some people would not be able to judge unless they were a follower of UKP.

west8

W8, as you punt on a regular basis have you asked a prossie who has access to AW to check for hidden notes on your profile. If it were me I would want to know  :hi:

Yes - all clear. Unless anything was added in the past day or so.

Not that it matters to be honest. I have zero intention of booking any of the girls who have been fucked and reviewed by every forum member and his dog. Nor will I pre-book anyone a week or more in advance.

There's a hell of a lot more fun in discovering new gems in obscure locations. :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Yes - all clear. Unless anything was added in the past day or so.

Not that it matters to be honest. I have zero intention of booking any of the girls who have been fucked and reviewed by every forum member and his dog. Nor will I pre-book anyone a week or more in advance.

There's a hell of a lot more fun in discovering new gems in obscure locations. :drinks:
obscure locations? what like kings cross?? :dash:

west8

obscure locations? what like kings cross?? :dash:

Anywhere outside K&C is obscure to me, Dear Boy.

Offline claretandblue

Anywhere outside K&C is obscure to me, Dear Boy.

that explains a lot

west8

Everytime he ventures out of King's Cross.

hahaha! :drinks: That's not actually wide of the mark! I've thought about trying the tube again, but it's likely I'll end up at Heathrow if I book a girl in Leyton or Stratford.  :wacko:

bensonhedges20

Personally we have all been there.

A few pointers:
The fact she is free entry exactly one hour equals an extension or double booking ( not a hospital visit)

Secondly, I'm assuming the booking was an hour as he knew he would pay£50 in taxi costs - she could have said go get coffee and I'll give you a £20 discount.it's highly unlikely she got a booking at 8.Xx for 10pm.

Has anyone actually been ditched and gotten a discount?  It's the only reason not to have a plan b.

I was recently cancelled on by an escort with 20 hours notice. Mind you I was smart as I had no response from her to my text messages asking if the booking was okay or not on the weekend for a Tuesday booking.

My advice to you west8 is to avoid a rant but do continue leaving correct feedback but to ponder over a plan B as your in the taxi on the way there. Knowing London is a punters wet dream it should have been easy finding someone else nearby. Sending a quick text or making a phone call to say "are you free at nine? " followed by where can we meet shouldn't be hard.

I feel for you though. In circumstances where your unavailable the escort should have the decency to call you rather than send a quick text.

I wouldn't be pissed if she called to apologise but tried.to make it up to me

Offline claretandblue

hahaha! :drinks: That's not actually wide of the mark! I've thought about trying the tube again, but it's likely I'll end up at Heathrow if I book a girl in Leyton or Stratford.  :wacko:
where was your driver westie?im suprised you were prepared to slum it in a taxi

Bobby boy

W8,your experience was indeed unfortunate,hope you do get to see her this week and you will discover what a beautiful girl Monique is in both mind and body.
I have limited experience with wg's but I found MONIQUE some weeks ago and have now visited her four times,to me she is perfection.
Hope you are not a big guy,if you are you are not going to like the bathroom,it's tiny and the shower is temperamental.

Offline HappyandLucky

W8,your experience was indeed unfortunate,hope you do get to see her this week and you will discover what a beautiful girl Monique is in both mind and body.
I have limited experience with wg's but I found MONIQUE some weeks ago and have now visited her four times,to me she is perfection.
Hope you are not a big guy,if you are you are not going to like the bathroom,it's tiny and the shower is temperamental.
If u have seen her 4x then why not post a review  :hi:

Offline mf_1101

Weird how she thinks it was arranged for 10pm but you state it was 9pm. Awful timekeeping or got you confused with someone else? More likely the former.

Sounds like you got bumped, unlucky but I think OTT reaction calling her a cunt, cancelling 10 mins before is fairly shit, unless she genuinely had a real emergency, not likely but there you go.

By the way, did you do any "are we still on?" texts beforehand? I do this all the time 60-30 mins before I leave for a punt. If she cancels after confirming it an hour or so before, you know she's a real shit one.

west8

To remove any ambiguity, here is the full extent of our communications prior to the punt:

First SMS sent @ 15:40:
Quote from: me
Dear Monique, would like to meet you today. Would 7pm for an hour be possible?

Quote from: Monique
Sorry i can earlier like, 6:15 or 8:45

Thanks for the reply. 9pm would be great - if that works for you?

Yes bbe see you at 9 pm text me when you get here pls <address removed>

Thank you I will book it on AW now

Perfect xxxx

Then 2 hours before the punt:

Hey Monique. Forgot to ask: could you please wear a sexy black dress and heels for 9pm. Thanks.

No problem

Then 10 mins before the punt:

Bbe im really sorry i can meet with you at 10 oclock. I hope is still ok. If not maybe another time. Im really sorry again xxxx

I just arrived at Euston. 40 minutes wasted .. Thank you

Im really sorry emergency situation

That's all folks ... as mentioned above, I'll try again this week as she sounds worth it.  :drinks:

LL

That's all folks ... as mentioned above, I'll try again this week as she sounds worth it.  :drinks:
Maybe take some flowers along?  ;)
You know, to smooth over the whole calling her a stupid cunt thing.  :D

charming_red

Good to see it finally paid off after the -ve last time  :hi:

west8

Good to see it finally paid off after the -ve last time  :hi:

Cheers  :drinks:

Link to new (Positive) Review for future readers: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49564.0