Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SummerSexy89 / Missblonde2076 - hoist on my own petard while TOFTT!  (Read 52502 times)

Quesadilla

Interesting that at 1059 this morning she had 50001 views in 10 months ie 5000 per month c1000 per week based on the screen print Akauya posted. In the 8 hours since has had over 700 views ! Bet if we knew figures from when Q posted his review she has had a weeks worth of views in less than a day !

I would suggest a lot of those are based on punters reading this review, shows the power of UKP !

Does she really believe this is good for her reputation !

Just sums up really dumb skank. :unknown:
Wonder how many of those like Flunt viewed and hit blacklist?  :D

Offline Mij

I did! :-)

Flunt

I had her on my hot list from the original West Midlands thread. I was slightly disappointed she moved to Richmond, not now  :thumbsup:

Quesadilla

I did! :-)

Right at the beginning of the punt she was telling me how she is genuinely bi and I was IMMEDIATELY thinking of testing that out with MissKDD as I always do.  So I count at least 4 potential bookings she's lost already. That's day 1 of this review.  :D

Offline Mij

I was IMMEDIATELY thinking of testing that out with MissKDD as I always do. 

haha...I can't see Kristen sitting around talking for 90 minutes with no action! She'd probably get frustrated and chuck her out herself! :-)  :lol: :lol:

Offline mcardle464

Sorry to hear about that Q.

I have blacklisted her too.

Quesadilla

haha...I can't see Kristen sitting around talking for 90 minutes with no action! She'd probably get frustrated and chuck her out herself! :-)  :lol: :lol:

5 mins max then Becky would have been lobbed out the window and Kristen would have been jumping on me.  <sigh>. Reminds me I owe the lady a very positive review! :)

SW1975

Even better that the stupid girl will now get people reading this on her AW profile and coming on UKP to actually read the review -

Excellent - More people will read and no one will book her - PERFECT result IMO.

:lol:

That is quality. What a complete bitch. I'm surprised the OP is more laidback than most about losing 300 sheets in that manner though I'd be asking for the full whack back.

Quesadilla

:lol:

That is quality. What a complete bitch. I'm surprised the OP is more laidback than most about losing 300 sheets in that manner though I'd be asking for the full whack back.
I am most definitely not laid back about it! I did ask, but short of calling the police or acts of violence not much I could do.  Told her if she wasn't prepared to pay back in full I'd be giving her both barrels on AW and here and she was unfazed and unrepentant. Even today she's been txt'ing and gloating that my review has resulted in fresh bookings.  Sounds unlikely but any punter that wants to book this skank for 2 hours of her talking shite is welcome to her!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am kicking myself because I had a bunch of HL girls who were well reviewed that I could have had  a great punt with - but at the end of the day it's £300 - it could have been much worse - e.g. pimp/boyfriend mugging me as opposed to just being mugged by a dumb skank.  :unknown:

Shit happens, expensive lesson but hard learnt.

SW1975

Fair point mate. I suppose if it wasn't on your doorstep then you might have pushed it a bit more. As mentioned 300 quid in the grand scheme of things is going to feel like nowt compared to the amount of bookings she will lose over this. Hopefully anyone will proceed with caution.

Chatting for two hours indeed what a pisstake that is.

Offline Mij

Well..she's obviously reading all this as she's just removed the bit from her profile admitting she was sat around just chatting for 1.5 hours of a 2 hour punt! The penny obviously dropped!  :lol:

Personally, I think she should just do the honourable thing and arrange to give you your money back somehow (no bank transfers though!). She knows where you live so she can just post it through the letter box. Only way I can see her saving ANY face now in all of this debacle.

Quesadilla

Well..she's obviously reading all this as she's just removed the bit from her profile admitting she was sat around just chatting for 1.5 hours of a 2 hour punt! The penny obviously dropped!  :lol:

Personally, I think she should just do the honourable thing and arrange to give you your money back somehow (no bank transfers though!). She knows where you live so she can just post it through the letter box. Only way I can see her saving ANY face now in all of this debacle.
Well spotted Mij - yep she's changed the profile yet again, hilarious!  Clearly she's seen it's backfired on her so gone back to the vague "1 liner" version. 

I agree, she should do the decent thing - a clear statement on here that she returned the cash would go a long way towards this one day being forgotten. As it is right now I suspect lots of punters and lurkers are hitting the blacklist button.

I am planning to make Becky my new avatar with a nice big slogan of "thieving skank" across it - so even if she changes her profile / name hopefully the pic will still ring a bell.  :hi:

Offline Talbear

Q

Guess it's commiserations aNd congratulations from me...

Sorry to hear you have had such an awful punt with an utter thieving slag...

Congratulations to you for exposing her...

You deserve much better mate...

Thanks on behalf of all punters in the Midlands and beyond

:drinks:

James999

Her profile says she will explain it all to anyone who would listen, perhaps we should all book incalls, go along and as soon as you get in ask her about it (Without passing over cash of course) , and let her ramble on and tell her version, asking plenty of questions and encouraging her to waffle on.

Then eventually saying, "ok thanks for that reassurance ill go and get my money from the car now" and and leave to get your cash, of course driving off not to return.

Imagine if she booked a hotel and she had half a dozen clients do that  :thumbsup:

See who can get her to chat for the longest time  :sarcastic:

Quesadilla

Her profile says she will explain it all to anyone who would listen, perhaps we should all book incalls, go along and as soon as you get in ask her about it (Without passing over cash of course) , and let her ramble on and tell her version, asking plenty of questions and encouraging her to waffle on.

Then eventually saying, "ok thanks for that reassurance ill go and get my money from the car now" and and leave to get your cash, of course driving off not to return.

Imagine if she booked a hotel and she had half a dozen clients do that  :thumbsup:

See who can get her to chat for the longest time  :sarcastic:

Apparently she already has an issue with timewasters....but that would just fucking rock wouldn't it!  :lol:

d00fer

Flunt

"Some recent bad feedback, personally hope anyone messaging me would have the intelligence not to listen, but if in doubt please just ask I will happily explain the situation!"

£300 for two hours to explain the story in full detail and if you want a personal service see a proper pro$$ie that does that sort of thing.

Quesadilla

"Some recent bad feedback, personally hope anyone messaging me would have the intelligence not to listen, but if in doubt please just ask I will happily explain the situation!"

£300 for two hours to explain the story in full detail and if you want a personal service see a proper pro$$ie that does that sort of thing.
"Sorry - don't you mean a slut who does that sort of thing.  I'm a lady!"  :wackogirl:

New Avatar in honour of Becky. I have come over all fluffy over her.  :lol:

What do you think - too much??
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:43:30 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline StevenS

Offline backofthenet

Q - to quote my avatar "You could try Watchdog but they've got bigger fish to fry".

A truly bizarre encounter - but I think a learning experience for you (and all of us) - it's our time, we're the boss, and if that means hastening disrobing because the clock is ticking (at the expense of being polite or 'sweet'), then so be it.

Word of warning - Sarah, who you are seeing tomorrow, also talks an incredible amount. More than any other WG I've been with. But, importantly, she also provides a gold-standard sexual service, and the segue from chat to sex was no problem whatsoever. Just be prepared to initiate it - but she won't resist. Hope you enjoy.

Final point - "hoist by your own petard" doesn't work in this context - would only be a relevant idiom if you were trying to sabotage someone else's punt and it backfired. Sorry to be a pedant.

Offline claretandblue

Q - to quote my avatar "You could try Watchdog but they've got bigger fish to fry".

A truly bizarre encounter - but I think a learning experience for you (and all of us) - it's our time, we're the boss, and if that means hastening disrobing because the clock is ticking (at the expense of being polite or 'sweet'), then so be it.

Word of warning - Sarah, who you are seeing tomorrow, also talks an incredible amount. More than any other WG I've been with. But, importantly, she also provides a gold-standard sexual service, and the segue from chat to sex was no problem whatsoever. Just be prepared to initiate it - but she won't resist. Hope you enjoy.

Final point - "hoist by your own petard" doesn't work in this context - would only be a relevant idiom if you were trying to sabotage someone else's punt and it backfired. Sorry to be a pedant.
if you want to move things along, i always find a quick wash on arrival then returning to the room naked works

Quesadilla

if you want to move things along, i always find a quick wash on arrival then returning to the room naked works

I was in my own home...?  :unknown:

Guess I could have come back naked from going to the loo....

Offline backofthenet

naked - OR in a mankini. Please tell me someone's tried that....

Offline StevenS

naked - OR in a mankini. Please tell me someone's tried that....

No but I fucking well will now!

Offline mf_1101

Sorry to hear about this Q, hope you have a good one tomorrow. Take solace in the fact you've saved many punter's thousands of pounds they can instead spend on the genuinely good service providers who are worth the money.

Also it's funny how for somebody who is obviously quite a good confidence trickster and scammed you blind, when faced with the public backlash she's already fucked up and admitted to spending 3/4th of the booking chatting!  :dash:

What an idiot, hope she goes dry and I don't mean her wine drinking habits.

Quesadilla

Cheers BONT.

My meaning was that my own fluffiness and insistence on treating punts like a paid date as opposed to just paid sex as someone pointed out - backfired on me.  So I was indeed hoist by my own petard.

Offline jsparky

Top of her enjoy list is '15mins quickie', she could barely remove her shoes then..... :dash:

Offline HappyandLucky

Well done for the heads up Q. She was on my top 5 count down and now blacklisted. Sorry for u, but it has saved me hard cash so thanks again.

Offline monstar

Sorry you had a shit punt Q and kudos for giving her negative AW feedback and FR - I love that you described and rated the venue, 10/10!  :D

Hope you have a top punt next time.

Offline tantric talents

Respect :hi: And so another one for the ol' black list. Some English girls eh? Maybe a lack of language sometimes isn't always such a bad thing...
So sorry that your loss has been our gain, but I guess that's what this site is all about really! Lessons to be learned even for the more experienced punters amongst us.
When she flips her profile we must all be diligent about outing her on an ongoing basis. Hopefully Admin can link any new profiles of hers straight to this thread?

Quesadilla

Well done for the heads up Q. She was on my top 5 count down and now blacklisted. Sorry for u, but it has saved me hard cash so thanks again.

Thanks glad you have been Happier and Luckier than me on this score!  :drinks:

Quesadilla

Sorry you had a shit punt Q and kudos for giving her negative AW feedback and FR - I love that you described and rated the venue, 10/10!  :D

Hope you have a top punt next time.
My reviews are nothing if not fair and honest Mon!  :lol:

Quesadilla

Latest from the thieving skank at 2am.

Quote from: Thieving Skank Becky
You don't have my consent to copy that picture from adult work! Remove it...immediately!

Back to the blacklist so don't bother replying I will be checking tomorrow if is not gone your 300 will be going to a solicited please do not test me on this. Remove it IMMEDIATELY there is no other way of you having that photo except adult work where it CLEARLY states you can not copy them. I will press charges I promise!

I wish her good luck. It will cost a lot more than my £300 to hire a copyright lawyer, and as I told her, if she does she will have to assert ownership of the picture giving her real name and address at which point I will report her to the police for theft.   :lol:

Offline claretandblue

she sounds crazy,clearly she wont hire a lawyer but i would be concerned she might just turn up at your gaff and kick off
what possessed you to invite a prostitute you had not met before to your home?

Quesadilla

she sounds crazy,clearly she wont hire a lawyer but i would be concerned she might just turn up at your gaff and kick off
what possessed you to invite a prostitute you had not met before to your home?
She's more than welcome to come back  - with my £300!  If she returns I'll be calling the police to see if they can get my money back.

Not remotely bothered what the neighbours think - they all know I'm separated and I've not done anything wrong.  :unknown:

Offline Mij

James999

if she does she will have to assert ownership of the picture giving her real name and address at which point I will report her to the police for theft.   

And of course HMRC to make sure she has not overpaid her tax, and Benefits Agency in case they are not paying her enough  :hi:

As for the picture on your avatar, the horns and forked tongue shouldnt be there, they detract from the picture / purpose  :hi:

Quesadilla

And of course HMRC to make sure she has not overpaid her tax, and Benefits Agency in case they are not paying her enough  :hi:

As for the picture on your avatar, the horns and forked tongue shouldnt be there, they detract from the picture / purpose  :hi:

But they do qualify the picture as parody which is fair use under copyright law. Good point that she needs to be recognisable though so I will chop her lousy forked tongue  tongue off.

Offline HappyandLucky

It would be great if she became a member under her prossie name and wished to converse with us directly. Clearly she loves a good chat at £2.50 per minute :lol:. Sadly summer is too  :wackogirl: to appreciate how to bring this to a conclusion, but no surprise there as she had no plans to bring you to a conclusion for your £300. If I were in her position I would drop the cash back in an envelope, post a short apology reply to your feedback on AW, start providing a good service and move on. She will look back and then to her dusty phone and empty diary and realise this has cost her tenfold what you paid her.  Speaking just for myself she has lost out on £150 of my money plus when I like a girl, I do tend to return for several repeats. Just shows the reach of his forum, in a couple of days the skanking thief must be on the majority of punters avoid list  :hi:

Offline Big Bad R

Views on AW up to 51364, two weeks worth of views in less than two days  :dance:

Good pubilicity........not  :D

Andre 3000

Another prossie who's sweetness and light. but scratch that surface... and an ugly,bitter, fractured creature lies underneath. How many times have we seen this story.  :D

At least this one doesn't have an army of fluffies firefighting for her...yet.

Offline Big Bad R

The sad thing is that she really has missed a superb opportunity to increase her business, If Q had given her a good review there would have been a q (pun intended !) of punters itching to see her, the profile pictures are hot.   :P

You try booking some of the well known WGs on here that offer a good service or positive reviews, a 1 or even 2 week wait is not unusual  :dash:

Instead she has fucked it up big time  :lol:

Quesadilla

It would be great if she became a member under her prossie name and wished to converse with us directly. Clearly she loves a good chat at £2.50 per minute :lol:. Sadly summer is too  :wackogirl: to appreciate how to bring this to a conclusion, but no surprise there as she had no plans to bring you to a conclusion for your £300. If I were in her position I would drop the cash back in an envelope, post a short apology reply to your feedback on AW, start providing a good service and move on. She will look back and then to her dusty phone and empty diary and realise this has cost her tenfold what you paid her.  Speaking just for myself she has lost out on £150 of my money plus when I like a girl, I do tend to return for several repeats. Just shows the reach of his forum, in a couple of days the skanking thief must be on the majority of punters avoid list  :hi:

The crazy thing is I said from the outset how glad I was to find someone local who does outcalls as I'm always on the lookout for new regs. My top regs I've seen six or seven times each.  So that £300 could easily have been a few grand over the next few months. Now she's lost not only that but how many thousands has she lost in other punters on here??  Just does not make sense.  :unknown:

Quesadilla

The sad thing is that she really has missed a superb opportunity to increase her business, If Q had given her a good review there would have been a q (pun intended !) of punters itching to see her, the profile pictures are hot.   :P

You try booking some of the well known WGs on here that offer a good service or positive reviews, a 1 or even 2 week wait is not unusual  :dash:

Instead she has fucked it up big time  :lol:

Exactly - I always give good reviews where warranted - usually glowing if I had a good service.  The hilarious thing is she said in one of her txt rants I should be going to a knocking shop not seeing indie's.  And I am one of the fluffiest punters on here!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Availableinlarge

Where can one see her response to all this, I'd be interested to read it.

Quesadilla

Where can one see her response to all this, I'd be interested to read it.

It's on her profile page - not much of a response at all to be honest:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But yesterday it looked more like this:
Quote from: Becky SummerPsycho89
Some recent bad feedback, personally hope anyone messaging me would have the intelligence not to listen, but if in doubt please just ask I will happily explain the situation!
Brief summary.... Sat with him talking for 1.5 hours, he THEN decided to tell me he expected the time to start and if I didn't agree he would leave me bad feedback. Blackmail does not sit well with me and I knew I would be getting bad fb regardless so no, I didn't provide services for him. Please see my other fb from decent human beings!

Which anyone on this forum knows from my severe fluffiness is not what really happened.

Offline Sedlmayer

This has kind of been said, but it's pretty clear that she's way beyond the stage of simply "liking a drink" as many of us here do  :drinks:.
She got into :wackogirl: prostitution via getting drunk and waking up next to men she would never have looked at when sober, FFS - surely she should have alarm bells going off in her head at that point? :unknown:

I think she's been lucky - there are men in this world who would have told her that she wasn't leaving until she'd returned the money, gambling that she wouldn't have the nerve to go to the police.

Not preaching at you, but doing an outcall to your own home with a girl you've never met and who is more or less unknown on here is probably not something you'll do again, is it?

Quesadilla

This has kind of been said, but it's pretty clear that she's way beyond the stage of simply "liking a drink" as many of us here do  :drinks:.
She got into :wackogirl: prostitution via getting drunk and waking up next to men she would never have looked at when sober, FFS - surely she should have alarm bells going off in her head at that point? :unknown:

I think she's been lucky - there are men in this world who would have told her that she wasn't leaving until she'd returned the money, gambling that she wouldn't have the nerve to go to the police.

Not preaching at you, but doing an outcall to your own home with a girl you've never met and who is more or less unknown on here is probably not something you'll do again, is it?

For obvious reasons the outcall only girls are not as heavily reviewed on here as those with incall locations so I do often find TOFTT candidates who are outcall only.  I have had four TOFTT outcalls now - two of which went well and were great punts - but yes, now this makes two that were frankly disasters and 50/50 is not the kind of odds I like.

I definitely won't say never but I won't be doing this again any time soon for sure.  I will also be taking on board some advice from others on this thread about managing the risks - the big one being shorter meets for a TOFTT session. Handing over £300 cash to an unknown quantity like this was in hindsight just plain dumb. 

End of the day a TOFTT is always a risk and I am much more conscious of that now. Live and learn.   :hi:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:16:14 pm by Quesadilla »