Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa Sexy Girl - Hounslow  (Read 6229 times)

14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dead Wood

I think I am allowed to review Alexa again, as she has moved from Finchley since I last saw her.  The flat from which she now operates is on Hounslow High Street, and there is car park 50m away.

On my arrival she gently chided me for my smart aleck letter which i posted on here a few weeks ago, when she bumped my appointment at short notice and left me waiting.

Clearly, these reviews are widely read, they impact on business for these girls, and for this reason they need to be accurate and impartial.  So - in a nutshell - if you want a proper GFE with a slim, clever, friendly young woman, and you don’t mind going to Hounslow, then Alexa might be the one for you.

What else can I say? The highlight for me, after lots of mutual stroking, snogging and sucking, was a good, old fashioned pounding, doggy style. With Alexa’s feet planted firmly on the floor, and her hands on the bed. Very sexy.

Pros

She has the most mesmeric face and mouth.
Perfectly serviceable, warm flat
Decent shower

Cons

The flat got a kicking in a recent review and it is indeed spartan. (But having been in Michelle Independent’s flat, and many far worse, I think we can all agree that the quality of the soft furnishings in a working girl’s flat is not the deal breaker in these encounters)

I encountered a busy stairwell on the way out.  Pushchairs, people, punters? But it was all quite friendly.

And finally - she was very nice about my letter (she is a smart girl) and at one point she used the word 'poetic' when describing the language I used.  So here goes. (With apologies to TS Eliot)

January is the cruellest month, so visiting
The messy streets of Hounslow, bustling
Under a busy Heathrow sky, seeking
'Alexa Sexy Girl', perfect for banishing
Those winter blues.
Looking for an Argos stairwell, offering
Sex for sale, tempting
Men like me to return, Alexa, waiting
In a clean room, offering
A warm embrace, spending
A sparse £80, hoping
Simply to make the clock stop ticking
Just for an hour.

(I'm available for Bah Mitzvahs, funerals and divorce proceedings. Discounts available for repeat bookings)

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiths

Her A/W numbered link is External Link/Members Only which brings her reviews up including mine.

This WG and/or her pimp bait and switched me last October when her profile said she was in Finchley Central. Low life scumbag in my experience. :thumbsdown:

Offline Dead Wood

Fair do's, Smiths.  Forgive this early morning 'navel gazing'.

The whole point of this website - for those of us who use it to decide on who we punt with - is that we use the reviews to make a judgment. We look at the review, the AW profile of the girl, the track record of who has reviewed her, and then we make a decision.

The holy grail is objectivity - if someone could come up with a system that was objective, then that would something special.  Trip Advisor, Ebay and the like, achieve something close to objectivity because of the sheer number of reviews.  UKP can never, by definition, get to this level.

You had a bad experience, Smiths – I had a good experience. 

At least you don't put the boot in, which seems to be the fashion with a lot of UKP posters.  "This is ukpunting, not Mills & Boon, you self-obsessed twat" is a recent favourite of mine.  :D

LL

Perhaps she's taken notice of what's been written about her here and has learned from it. I.e if several others were bait and switched that would harm her business even more.
When I met her (a year ago?) she'd never heard of this place. I wrote down the URL on a bit of paper and gave it to her.

UberX

Hey phillipo what is the discount for repeat booking?

:P :D

Offline smiths

Fair do's, Smiths.  Forgive this early morning 'navel gazing'.

The whole point of this website - for those of us who use it to decide on who we punt with - is that we use the reviews to make a judgment. We look at the review, the AW profile of the girl, the track record of who has reviewed her, and then we make a decision.

The holy grail is objectivity - if someone could come up with a system that was objective, then that would something special.  Trip Advisor, Ebay and the like, achieve something close to objectivity because of the sheer number of reviews.  UKP can never, by definition, get to this level.

You had a bad experience, Smiths – I had a good experience. 

At least you don't put the boot in, which seems to be the fashion with a lot of UKP posters.  "This is ukpunting, not Mills & Boon, you self-obsessed twat" is a recent favourite of mine.  :D

You are free to post as you wish as i am. While i am a poster on here i will castigate this WG as she and/or her pimp were low life scumbags when i dealt with her. Good for you that you have had good service off her, ;) pity she or the pimp felt the need to try and fuck me over.

Offline SamLP

Smiths, you don't do second chances do you  :diablo: :D

I am tempted to see her, having had two really good punts with Alexa. She's a sexy one, shame her reputation with b&s has overshadowed her service.

Offline smiths

Smiths, you don't do second chances do you  :diablo: :D

I am tempted to see her, having had two really good punts with Alexa. She's a sexy one, shame her reputation with b&s has overshadowed her service.

No mate i never forgive or forget, there are consequences to fucking me over, i will castigate the WG who did so whenever i see her being posted about. The awful Katie Weale has found that out, a WG now rightly in admins prostitute blacklist. :thumbsdown:

Offline LanceVance

As someone who has had good experiences with Alexa, I must say that the review was 'a bit' OTT. It would be good if she has stopped mucking punters around, because she is worth seeing when she can be arsed.

Quesadilla

Her A/W numbered link is External Link/Members Only which brings her reviews up including mine.

This WG and/or her pimp bait and switched me last October when her profile said she was in Finchley Central. Low life scumbag in my experience. :thumbsdown:
Cheers Smiths - off the HL on the blacklist.  :hi:

Offline SamLP

No mate i never forgive or forget, there are consequences to fucking me over, i will castigate the WG who did so whenever i see her being posted about. The awful Katie Weale has found that out, a WG now rightly in admins prostitute blacklist. :thumbsdown:

Fair enough. There are plenty of girls to punt with anyway. I've done it a few times and given a girl another go, but only as plan z when the other didn't happen. I've had some really good punts out of it, and a few when I wished I really hadn't bothered.

Offline Dead Wood

Hey phillipo what is the discount for repeat booking?

:P :D

Are you implying that I received some sort of discount for repeat booking this girl?

I've punted for years and years and I have never, ever asked for a discount, or been offered one. 

There was the House of Divine 'punter number system' a while back, and I was given a number, but I never got round to using it. I'm not organised enough/my punts are too last minute etc.

But you’ve got me thinking - do you lot all ask for discounts? And do you get them? Maybe I’m missing a trick. The reason I am scratching around with £80/hr punts is very simple!

kartrider

But you’ve got me thinking - do you lot all ask for discounts? And do you get them? Maybe I’m missing a trick. The reason I am scratching around with £80/hr punts is very simple!

I think asking for a discount is bit low.. You're there for an experience whether its 30 mins or 1h+ . You pay the asked charges. In my experience, if it's a repeat punt, you get better intimate moments and may be some good extra quality time (mind it both without you actually asking a WG). Imagine, if you ask for a discount and get a reply in NO or since its discount, you loose all those at discreetion services, punt may go South ? I'd say, better not for a discount, just respect.

Offline bestbefore

I think asking for a discount is bit low.. You're there for an experience whether its 30 mins or 1h+ . You pay the asked charges.

There is no reason not to ask for a discount. Most girls are pitching their prices way too high. Have you ever worked out what a girl charging £100 an hour and working back to back can make in a year?!

Do you know that in Poland they would earn £40 a week working in a supermarket?

Sure there are mugs with loads of cash out there who will pay whatever they ask but what you pay bears no relation to the quality of service you receive.

If their phones are getting dusty, then they will happily see you for a discount.  And if you do see them at their advertised rate, and have a good punt, ask if they will give you a reduced rate next time. Chances are they will.

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile

Are you sure this is the same girl? I've never seen her (tried to once but she completely wasted my time) but if the photos on her main profile page are the same lass as in her gallery she hasn't half let herself go ... she looks pregnant to me.

Bratpack

Are you sure this is the same girl?

I never saw her myself but it's definitely the same girl. There had been earlier reports that she had put on weight. If you look at the far right main profile page pic (sitting on the stairs) and compare it to the free gallery pic second row far right (captioned "come and enjoy with me") you'll notice the same tattoo on her right ankle ("... forever"). 

Offline SamLP

Are you sure this is the same girl? I've never seen her (tried to once but she completely wasted my time) but if the photos on her main profile page are the same lass as in her gallery she hasn't half let herself go ... she looks pregnant to me.

It's definitely the same girl. I last saw her a year ago a few weeks after Christmas. It was my 4th and last visit as her service had declined and I got cheated on my time too. She had piled a few extra pounds then and I made a comment. She blamed Christmas but it seems she has let herself go. Her gallery pics are several years old. I remember them from two years ago.

Offline punk

Looks like she has put on the Kilos.

Shame so many let their service go, but still demand more money.

Offline The_Don

It's definitely the same girl. I last saw her a year ago a few weeks after Christmas. It was my 4th and last visit as her service had declined and I got cheated on my time too. She had piled a few extra pounds then and I made a comment. She blamed Christmas but it seems she has let herself go. Her gallery pics are several years old. I remember them from two years ago.

Indeed it is, her.

I've spoken to her in passing, several times. Didn't look as good in person as the pictures. She tried to get me in to 3-sum on 1 punt.

YMMV, with any W/G

I remembered her reviews (old profile) and feed back on UKP  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=387

Also having punted a few of this group, they can be a bit of a mixed bunch, moving around London, IMO.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48752.0

She use to be £80 P/H like many others in the group. Looks like greed may be setting in, is she going to get jaded as well (she been around for some time)  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:39:56 pm by The_Don »

Offline gash bash

Almost a BBW now. The gallery pics are old and what she looked like 2 or 3 years ago. I saw her when she first came to Hounslow in the flats above ASDA.

She was good value at £80 in the good old days.

fredpunter

Almost a BBW now. The gallery pics are old and what she looked like 2 or 3 years ago. I saw her when she first came to Hounslow in the flats above ASDA.

She was good value at £80 in the good old days.

I remember the Asda well .... sadly I have no memory of her.

Offline Dead Wood

This is definitely the same girl. I shagged her quite a few times, ages ago. 2014 in finchley, and then hounslow i think. Can't remember.

She does indeed look a little bit chunky on the photos. she was super slim when i last punted her.

I liked her, at £80/hr. She's smart, which is always sexy for me.

Has anyone actually seen her recently?  I might have to dust off my punting shoes. But not if she is a BBW. not my thing.

Offline The_Don

Has anyone actually seen her recently?

I passing several months ago and she looked worse for were. A lot bigger than her profile pictures.

Online NightKid

Just throwing my vote in the hat to say it's the same girl - she was based near Stratford at one time also.

fredpunter

Just throwing my vote in the hat to say it's the same girl - she was based near Stratford at one time also.

ok I'm convinced - just want to know which one of you is the father now.

Seeing what she looks like now I'm pleased I can stop kicking myself over the fact I would never go and see her anyway, after she pissed me about so much.

Offline Rocket Scientist

New profile

She's definitely being eating all the pies.
She was a regular punt when based in Stafford.  Found her to be bang tidy WG (YMMV) and I still would even now

Offline HappyandLucky

I think  swallow service has probably added a few calories to her daily diet  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

She's definitely being eating all the pies.
She was a regular punt when based in Stafford.  Found her to be bang tidy WG (YMMV) and I still would even now

I admit I would have been tempted to try out her 'new' body if she hadn't put her prices up.

Offline SamLP

She used to be a top punt and had a great body. Those lips were made for kissing too, but too bad her service declined and she piled on the weight. She is feisty though and will engage in banter.

Offline The_Don

She use to be £80 P/H like many others in the group. Looks like greed may be setting in

Looks like she joined or is sharing with a new group (YMMV, with some this group of W/G, they have been around before and the feedback could have been better in some cases, IMO):

But a few others, that she worked with in different flat, around London. Also awarded them-self 25% per more, per hour.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:19:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

For me,its all about the service.I can over look a bit of extra weight (depending on height to weight),but if the service and attitude is crap then,it really is better to move on.

fredpunter

For me,its all about the service.I can over look a bit of extra weight (depending on height to weight),but if the service and attitude is crap then,it really is better to move on.

Agree a lot, but if you can get service and looks then bingo, you're a winner. In her case she messed me about big time and is now nolonger to slim attractive young frippet I had hoped to shag all those months ago so she's a none starter for me.