Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE_ANGEL XX - Harrow  (Read 3036 times)

33 review(s) for SWEETxPETITE SARAH (22 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline flybynightpm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited 16th Jan 2015, spend 1hr for £100 (no extras).

Communication:

Rang her up and booked a meet for next day. Easily understood on the phone. Texted me her postcode and then asked me to call on the day for the exact location.

Room in upstairs flat in Mid-Terrace house. 15mins walk from Harrow on the Hill station. All the local parking is Permit only but there is a Tesco 5mins walk away in Hindes Rd that allows 2hrs free…Cashpoint and Costa there.
Flat and Room are clean and tidy.

Lady:

AW profile pretty accurate, short blonde, tiny fit figure.. no flab, can hold each butt check in your hands. Not anorexic but a nice shape, just in miniature. Fun, bubbly, been called a bit of a pocket rocket which I’ll agree with. Russian with good English.

The meet:

Requested a school girl outfit but she had forgotten about this. Was dressed in a tight white dress with slippers. Showed her tiny figure off nicely…

Asked if I wanted a shower, said no, been before leaving home. Offered drink and paid the money, she nips off to hide the £.

Starts immediately snogging and hugging, move to bed and continue undressing fairly quickly. Lots of deep French kissing and rolling around the bed naked, she seem to be getting worked up nicely. I was awake the minute I saw her but now she moves down to give me a great OWO, not really deep throat but deep enough, nice technique. I asked for 69 which she was sort of surprised about… Spent 10-20mins RO and rimming, jumping between the too, she was fairly vocal and some of it sounded a bit contrived but it got a more genuine as we went on. Whilst in 69 I probed her arse and pussy with my fingers and she starts fingering my arse, so we are both at it… whilst I’m fucking her face, made me pop in her mouth.. excellent.

Quick clean up and we have a few minutes chatting and its back to DFK and more cuddling… straight onto fucking in various positions for god knows how long… both of us are absolutely soaking with sweat.. lots of noise which was contrary to her previous statement of not wanting to annoy the neighbours, they could have heard her in the street! I’m exhausted so stop for a break. An alarm goes off and I’ve not come yet and I get the feeling she wants more.. So we try a different position and we are off again…but I admit defeat and wank-off into her mouth, she sucks me dry… phew.. Go for a shower (very clean) and home James..

Positives:

Very enthusiastic, lots of DFK, good OWO technique and I could play with her arse to my heart’s content.

Negatives:

Was a bit too quick to moan in RO.. I thought really? Maybe she was extra sensitive ;)

Overall: 9/10. Definitely had sore thighs and a buzz from that session, fuck me!

Quesadilla

Great review, Sarah was already very near the top of my HL, your review definitely pushes her in the right direction!  :drinks:

Pompoy123

How tight was she?? Could she take my micro penis?? :crazy:

Offline flybynightpm

reasonably tight...definitely some contracting going on to..

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice review FBN. She's been in my hotlist for a while now. I like Polish girls in this area, so I think I may well check out soon. Thanks.

Offline iPad3

It's been about 6 months since I saw her, glad to hear the standards are still high!!

Online The_Don

Thanks for the review.  She been on my to see list

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the review.  She been on my to see list

Yep - I nearly got to see her the other day but had to cancel due to work arrangements changing.
Sounds good - thanks.

marty_mcfly

She's already in my hot list. How is she facially? Smokey breath?

Offline yuiop300

Added to HL.  Thanks for the review.

Offline flybynightpm

Facially, girl next door not super model...breath was fine, i'm a non-smoker and didn't detect anything...flat/room were pretty neat/tidy... she actually changed the sheets after us (1st client) which thought was a good sign but they were in a mess...

Offline naz

She's already in my hot list. How is she facially? Smokey breath?

I saw her last year after reading the reviews, great services but not great facialy, personally I need both to have a great time. does depend on what your looking for. I think she only works till 5pm on weekdays. Not sure about weekends.

Offline The Beano

Seen her a few times. Really tiny girl, but quite feisty in a way. Worth taking her up on the shower. She will get in with you and give a nice soapy rub down and bj. Maybe not the best facially, but the overall package is good vfm.

Quesadilla

Ok that's three of you in a row said facially she's not all that - give us a bit more to go on - are we talking girl-next-door, or run into a few doors?? 

Online The_Don

Offline Luke

Facially she is very average, I would rate her 5/10 , if you are looking for a pretty lass you maybe disappointed, she is very enthusiastic about the punt though and I would rate her 9/10 on that,

Online The_Don

Some of my better punts have been with W/G's that were not super hot looking

Facially she is very average, I would rate her 5/10 , if you are looking for a pretty lass you maybe disappointed, she is very enthusiastic about the punt though and I would rate her 9/10 on that,

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Petite-Angel reminds me of a Polish WG (in terms of service provision/positive attitude) who was active on AW between 2007-2011/12,
by the name of "Danni-Lovejoy". Danni wasn't the most attractive of hookers I've met, but she was very raunchy in the sack.

Petite-Angel has five UKP reviews, bar one neutral, the rest are all are positive. You should be able to determine a reasonable idea
of how she appears facially.

BTW, thanks OP for your review.

Quesadilla

Appreciate that - 5/10 is not doing it for me - my petite pocket-rocket Polish reg is back from her travels now so will definitely be sticking to the cute little devil I know than trying the devil I don't.  :thumbsup:

Offline flybynightpm

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Who's that out of interest ;)

I was wondering the same  ;). Maybe this one judging by Q's reviews and the fact she's back from hols this week ?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:11:00 am by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Quesadilla

I was wondering the same  ;). Maybe this one judging by Q's reviews and the fact she's back from hols this week ?

External Link/Members Only
Niestety, ale to nie dzwoni dzwonek w ogóle.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Niestety, ale to nie dzwoni dzwonek w ogóle.

Sorry, but it does not ring the bell at all (according to Google translate)  :D

Quesadilla

Sorry, but it does not ring the bell at all (according to Google translate)  :D
:blush:

Offline SamLP

Charming_Red once posted a couple of face pics (in the linked review). From what I remember they weren't very flattering, although I still have her in my HL because of her good reviews and petite body.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29693.0

Quesadilla

Has anyone who's seen Lovely Isabell also seen Sarah? I've heard people say Isabell is a 6/10 and not facially all that but to me she's easily an 8/10 so maybe it's just a question of taste. The face pics of Sarah are no longer visible in that other thread but the comments there range from "chipmunk features" to Freddy Kreuger so clearly opinions seem...wildly variable!