Author Topic: student admits murder of sex worker  (Read 1663 times)


Offline Stevelondon

I truly believe that some people are simply born evil.

So much is usually talked about. Being abused as a child. Brought up in a single parent family. Traumatised in youth because there wasn’t a library or social club to go to in the area. 🤷🏼

Some folk are simply mentally twisted.

Of course this young man is going to be sentenced in this country. So there’s every possibility he could be out of prison in a few years.
An expert panel saying he has been rehabilitated 🤷🏼

Online mr.bluesky

I truly believe that some people are simply born evil.

So much is usually talked about. Being abused as a child. Brought up in a single parent family. Traumatised in youth because there wasn’t a library or social club to go to in the area. 🤷🏼

Some folk are simply mentally twisted.

Of course this young man is going to be sentenced in this country. So there’s every possibility he could be out of prison in a few years.
An expert panel saying he has been rehabilitated 🤷🏼

What a sick evil bastard, hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars but no doubt he won't

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 326
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Very extreme case.

What I find astonishing amongst it all, is that he changed his plea to guilty, having originally planned to claim self defence!!
Extraordinary.

Roll on December for his sentence.

Online hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,675
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
JFC

Hopefully, he never sees the light of day again, although I'd rather we didn't waste scarce prison resources in these cases.

Offline MissWolf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes: 321
  •  
JFC

Hopefully, he never sees the light of day again, although I'd rather we didn't waste scarce prison resources in these cases.

Indeed  :mad:

Online Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
OMG this is horrific. The poor girl. Absolute fucking scum.

Online mr.bluesky

JFC

Hopefully, he never sees the light of day again, although I'd rather we didn't waste scarce prison resources in these cases.

Perhaps with a bit of luck he will get the same outcome as Soham murderer Ian Huntley

Offline Degsy101

I truly believe that some people are simply born evil.

So much is usually talked about. Being abused as a child. Brought up in a single parent family. Traumatised in youth because there wasn’t a library or social club to go to in the area. 🤷🏼

Some folk are simply mentally twisted.

Of course this young man is going to be sentenced in this country. So there’s every possibility he could be out of prison in a few years.
An expert panel saying he has been rehabilitated 🤷🏼

The only sentence for murder is life imprisonment. The judge will set a minimum term. He's not going to get out in a few years as you suggest.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 08:24:34 am by daviemac »

Offline DastardlyDick

The only sentence for murder is life imprisonment. The judge will set a minimum term. He's not going to get out in a few years as you suggest.
The guilty plea may get him a maximum 5 years "discount" on any sentence unless it's a whole life order.

Online YorkshireLad

Looks like she fought back that’s how he cut his hand, I’m guessing it was his blood on the staircase.
He probably would have got away with it otherwise seeing as he was a forensic student & planned it all out.

Online alabama1

Looks like she fought back that’s how he cut his hand, I’m guessing it was his blood on the staircase.
He probably would have got away with it otherwise seeing as he was a forensic student & planned it all out.
If he wasn't on the criminal database they wouldn't have caught him because of this. More likely he left a paper trail linking him to the booking of the Airbnb.

Online Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Looks like she fought back that’s how he cut his hand, I’m guessing it was his blood on the staircase.
He probably would have got away with it otherwise seeing as he was a forensic student & planned it all out.

I think he would have caught at some point. Reports say he cut his hand while he was trying to dismember the body. Should let Sergei deal with him.

Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,073
  • Likes: 326
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
If he wasn't on the criminal database they wouldn't have caught him because of this. More likely he left a paper trail linking him to the booking of the Airbnb.

I think he would have caught at some point. Reports say he cut his hand while he was trying to dismember the body. Should let Sergei deal with him.

It's much simpler. He flagged down a police car to get help with his cut hand.

External Link/Members Only

Online YorkshireLad

It's much simpler. He flagged down a police car to get help with his cut hand.

External Link/Members Only

He should have said he was attacked by some chavs with knives, much more believable than an animal.

Online Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
It's much simpler. He flagged down a police car to get help with his cut hand.

External Link/Members Only

Apols I wasn't very clear. I meant even if he hadn't cut his hand he would still have been caught at some point. He doesn't seem very smart, and would have made another mistake along the line.

Online Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
He should have said he was attacked by some chavs with knives, much more believable than an animal.

Sure, but that would still would attract police interest. Get yourself to hospital and make up something far more innocuous.

Offline pythondan

That poor girl. She must have been terrified. 

I guess that this sick bastard probably found and booked her using the same sites we use every day which is a sobering thought.

There are risks to girls who do this work and they increase dramatically with outcalls to houses so I think we need to be patient and understanding when they are going through their safety checks.

I guess there are questions to be asked about the way that shows like Dexter portray gruesome acts in the name of entertainment.

RIP Maria Saceanu





Offline simon07

So shocked to hear this. The poor girl must have been terrified. Evil man, needs to be locked away for ever.

Online YorkshireLad

That poor girl. She must have been terrified. 

I guess that this sick bastard probably found and booked her using the same sites we use every day which is a sobering thought.

There are risks to girls who do this work and they increase dramatically with outcalls to houses so I think we need to be patient and understanding when they are going through their safety checks.

I guess there are questions to be asked about the way that shows like Dexter portray gruesome acts in the name of entertainment.

RIP Maria Saceanu
Yeah let’s ban all violent films & tv shows 🙄

Offline hairdownthere

That poor girl. She must have been terrified. 

I guess that this sick bastard probably found and booked her using the same sites we use every day which is a sobering thought.

There are risks to girls who do this work and they increase dramatically with outcalls to houses so I think we need to be patient and understanding when they are going through their safety checks.

I guess there are questions to be asked about the way that shows like Dexter portray gruesome acts in the name of entertainment.

RIP Maria Saceanu

I've watched all sorts of gruesome murder stuff on TV, films, read books and played violent video games.

Not once have I thought about killing someone.

If you are wired that way, that's the way you are wired.

Offline mightymunce


Offline DastardlyDick

What an absolute sick fuck
He's either very, very mad or very very bad. Either way, he needs locking up on a whole life term.