I truly believe that some people are simply born evil. So much is usually talked about. Being abused as a child. Brought up in a single parent family. Traumatised in youth because there wasn’t a library or social club to go to in the area. 🤷🏼Some folk are simply mentally twisted. Of course this young man is going to be sentenced in this country. So there’s every possibility he could be out of prison in a few years.An expert panel saying he has been rehabilitated 🤷🏼
JFCHopefully, he never sees the light of day again, although I'd rather we didn't waste scarce prison resources in these cases.
The only sentence for murder is life imprisonment. The judge will set a minimum term. He's not going to get out in a few years as you suggest.
Looks like she fought back that’s how he cut his hand, I’m guessing it was his blood on the staircase.He probably would have got away with it otherwise seeing as he was a forensic student & planned it all out.
If he wasn't on the criminal database they wouldn't have caught him because of this. More likely he left a paper trail linking him to the booking of the Airbnb.
I think he would have caught at some point. Reports say he cut his hand while he was trying to dismember the body. Should let Sergei deal with him.
It's much simpler. He flagged down a police car to get help with his cut hand.External Link/Members Only
He should have said he was attacked by some chavs with knives, much more believable than an animal.
That poor girl. She must have been terrified. I guess that this sick bastard probably found and booked her using the same sites we use every day which is a sobering thought.There are risks to girls who do this work and they increase dramatically with outcalls to houses so I think we need to be patient and understanding when they are going through their safety checks.I guess there are questions to be asked about the way that shows like Dexter portray gruesome acts in the name of entertainment. RIP Maria Saceanu
What an absolute sick fuck
From just £36 per year