Author Topic: Taiwan advice if any?  (Read 667 times)

Offline Rayray23k

I'm planning my first trip to Taiwan next year.
Is there much of a punting scene there?

Offline Fatman

I did a report in 2024. It’s amazing country, I’d book a stop over in Bangkok on the way home, just to make sure my balls where completely drained.  :hi: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I did a report in 2024. It’s amazing country, I’d book a stop over in Bangkok on the way home, just to make sure my balls where completely drained.  :hi: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good report just read it  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=410985.msg4132809#msg4132809

Offline Fatman

No worries.. when are you thinking of going? I was in Seol in feb and Thailand July-August this year.

Offline Rayray23k

Thanks Fatman for thr guidance.
I wonder how much has it changed over the years.
I plan on going in Feb or March next year.